Sweet Gwendoline Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,904 Followers

Mrs. Brie sounded legitimately innocent; however I was certain that Lyndsay wasn't.

I turned to Lyndsay and said, "You knew this would happen."

"Technically true," Lyndsay replied softly, "But just think of this as practice."

"Practice?" I asked, outraged, "You wanted me to have practice for when I paraded around naked in front of your mother? Just how often did you think I was planning on doing that?"

Lyndsay just smiled, shook her head and said, "Practice for your new job. You're going to be a stripper, right? If you can't handle being naked in front of friendlies like my mother and I, how could you possibly handle stripping and parading your naked body around in front of total strangers?"

I was angry at Lyndsay, but I couldn't come up with the proper words to express my feelings. For several seconds I just glared at her, and then her mother came over, gently touched me on the arm and said, "Lyndsay, you stay here. I think I need to speak with Gwen alone."

I was angry and humiliated as Mrs. Brie led me away from the pool and into the house. I was almost certain that Dasha and Lyndsay were looking at my butt through the transparent material of my swimsuit as I was walking away, and that just made me feel even more humiliated.

"I apologize for my daughter," Mrs. Brie said, "I know she can be a handful."

"A handful," I snapped, "Yeah that's one way of putting it. Tricking me into parading around naked in front of her mother and the maid."

Standing in the kitchen, Mrs. Brie poured me a glass of water and handed it to me along with a little white pill.

"Take this, it will make you feel better," she assured me.

She dropped the pill in my hand and I looked at it suspiciously.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's called Avittan. It has a calming effect similar to Xanax or Valium, however it won't cause drowsiness or lack of coordination like those other drugs."

I decided that the Avittan would make me feel better, so I popped it into my mouth and washed it down with the glass of water.

"My daughter likes you very much," Mrs. Brie said, "However my daughter also likes to play her little games. She's had ten girlfriends in the past six years. She keeps driving them away."

"Has she tricked any of the other girls into parading around naked in front of her parents?"

Mrs. Brie didn't answer my question. She just stared at me quietly. From her silence, I'm assuming Lyndsay has done this sort of thing before.

"Gwen, I like you, and I don't want Lyndsay to drive you away too. If Lyndsay does something like this again, I want you to come and talk to me before you do anything rash. I'd like to keep the two of you together."

"I'm guessing you've given this speech to a lot of Lyndsay's girlfriends."

"Actually, you're the first," Mrs. Brie replied.

"Seriously?" I asked, "Why?"

She sighed and answered, "I wasn't really thrilled with the other girls Lyndsay brought home. Two of them were heroin addicts."

I gasped at this. I had no idea.

"That's why I started inviting Lyndsay's girlfriends over to use our pool. A girl can't hide track marks on her arms when all she's wearing is a swimsuit."

I nodded in agreement. Mrs. Brie was more strategic in her thinking than I had realized.

"And all the others seemed to be more interested in my money, than my daughter's love. One of them actually asked me to buy her a $50,000 car. Another one asked me to buy her a speedboat."

"That sounds," and I hesitated, looking for the appropriate words.

"Dishonest?" Mrs. Brie suggested, "Opportunistic? Sleazy? Cynical?"

I nodded in agreement and said, "All of those sound about right."

"I later learned that one of them wasn't even gay. She was a straight girl, pretending to be gay, so she could date my daughter and get close to my money."

I nodded in agreement again. The Avittan was starting to kick in. A warm and comforting sensation was starting to spread through my body. I suddenly stopped caring about the fact that my nipples, pubic lips and buttocks were totally on display for the whole world to see. Exposing the most private parts of my anatomy no longer seemed to be of great importance.

"You've been dating my daughter for weeks," Mrs. Brie went on, "And you haven't asked me for anything. You have no idea how refreshing it is to finally find a girl that's more interested in my daughter than they are in getting their hands onto fistfuls of my hard-earned cash."

"Your daughter is a very beautiful girl," I said honestly, "She looks like a cross between an athlete and a lingerie model. I'd have to be blind not to be interested in her."

Mrs. Brie and I spent a good twenty minutes or more in her kitchen discussing her daughter. Mrs. Brie made me feel appreciated and welcomed, almost like I was a part of her family. When we were done talking, she smiled, we hugged and then we walked back out to the pool to confront Lyndsay.

Lyndsay was just climbing out of the deep end when we returned to the pool. Her mother called her over and soon the three of us were all standing together.

"Lyndsay," Mrs. Brie said to her daughter, "I want you to apologize for what you did to Gwendoline today."

"Apologize?" Lyndsay exclaimed, sounding outraged, "But I didn't do anything wrong!"

Then, a very spooky thing happened. The calm, serene look disappeared from Mrs. Brie's face and her eyes went from a bright crystal-blue to a cold grey. I had never seen anyone's eyes change color like that before. I didn't even know it was possible.

Lyndsay seemed to notice the change in her mother's eyes as well, and suddenly her whole attitude changed.

Lyndsay visibly deflated and then she looked at me and very timidly said, "Gwen, I'm sorry about the trick I played on you with your bathing suit. I knew that it would turn transparent when it got wet, and I deliberately didn't tell you, because sometimes I play mean games and like to make girls expose themselves in public."

And just as suddenly and strangely as they had gone from crystal-blue to cold grey, Mrs. Brie's eyes suddenly went back to crystal-blue again.

Her face suddenly calm and serene once again, Mrs. Brie said, "Gwen, do you accept Lyndsay's apology?"

"Yes, yes I do," I replied.

Mrs. Brie's face broke out in an infectious smile and then she said loudly, "Well, don't just stand there, you two! Kiss and make up!"

I was still weirded out by Mrs. Brie's eyes, but Lyndsay was smiling, her mother was smiling and there was a mood of goodwill in the air. I hugged Lyndsay tightly, our breasts pressing firmly together and then we broke from the hug and Lyndsay kissed me affectionately on the lips.

Mrs. Brie was a very indulgent mother, but apparently there were certain important hot-button issues where Mrs. Brie would not indulge her daughter. It was also apparent that I was one of her important hot-button issues. Publicly humiliating me; while Mrs. Brie watched; was something Mrs. Brie wasn't going to tolerate.

I was really growing to like Lyndsay's mother, but then; shortly after I broke from the hug with Lyndsay; she asked me a question that I thought was very inappropriate.

"Gwen," she asked, "When was the last time you had an orgasm?"

I was totally shocked by the question. Was that the sort of thing she normally asked Lyndsay's girlfriends? I looked over at Lyndsay and the look on her face told me she was just as surprised as I was.

"Mom," Lyndsay protested, "What the hell?"

Mrs. Brie placed her hands defiantly on her hips and stared her daughter down.

"Well, Lyndsay," Mrs. Brie said, sounding once again like a maternal authority figure, "Since you tricked Gwen into wearing a swimsuit that becomes see-through when it gets wet, I can quite clearly see how erect and swollen Gwen's nipples are. I can also quite clearly see that her pubic lips are swollen and puffy. It doesn't take a genius to know that these are both clear signs of sexual arousal."

I looked down and could see that Mrs. Brie was correct. My nipples and pubic lips were quite visible through the thin, wet material of my swimsuit and they were quite clearly swollen, darker than usual and obvious signs of my sexual arousal."

"If I were Gwen," Mrs. Brie admonished her daughter, "Right now I'd be wondering why my girlfriend isn't taking care of my sexual needs."

"Mom," Lyndsay protested loudly, but Mrs. Brie wasn't having any of it.

"Don't you Mom me," Mrs. Brie said firmly, "You take your Gwen upstairs right now. And I don't want to see either one of you until you've fucked your girlfriend into unconsciousness."

"Mom," Lyndsay protested again, but she took me by the hand and led me away from the pool and then upstairs into her bedroom.

**********

"I have never seen my mom like this before," Lyndsay said once we were locked away in the privacy of her bedroom, "She's never made me apologize to a girlfriend before. And she's never ordered me to have sex with one of them before! She normally just lets me do my own thing, and doesn't interfere. Why is she suddenly taking such a deep interest in the way I treat you?"

"I dunno," I said as I stripped off my wet swimsuit and stood there, waiting for Lyndsay to do the same.

"Hey, you don't suppose she likes you," Lyndsay asked.

"I thought that was the point of this pool party," I countered, "I thought you wanted your mother to like me."

"I wanted my mother to like you. I didn't want my mother to develop a crush on you."

"Oh come on," I protested, "She can't have a crush on me! She's straight! She's got a husband! She's married!"

"Well, sure. She's married now," Lyndsay agreed, "But back when she was in college, she had five or six female lovers."

"She what?" I exclaimed, suddenly shocked.

"And Dad is almost never around," Lyndsay continued, "He spends a lot of time in Boston, New York, Trenton and Providence, promoting new products. If she has sexual needs, Dad can't fulfill them. Not when he's over two-thousand miles away."

Lyndsay stripped off her wet swimsuit and then she dumped both her suit and mine into the large walk in shower that was in Lyndsay's private bathroom. Then she stood right next to me, her naked body just inches away from touching mine.

"Lyndsay, I'm just a little bit worried here," I said, "If your mother is bisexual and she has a crush on me-"

Lyndsay prevented me from completing that sentence by taking my face into her hands, securing her lips over mine and kissing me deeply. Soon her warm, wet tongue was inside of me and I was moaning into her mouth.

"No more talk," Lyndsay admonished me in a deep, throaty whisper, "The only thing I want to hear out of you for the next hour is panting, gasping and moaning."

Lyndsay resumed making love to my mouth, kissing me sensuously until I just sort of melted into her. I ended up with one arm lovingly wrapped around Lyndsay's narrow waist and one hand cupping Lyndsay's naked buttocks. The skin of Lyndsay's buttocks were soft and smooth, but the muscles underneath the skin were hard and firm. Lyndsay's buttocks felt really good in my hands.

"Now, get on the bed," Lyndsay whispered in my ear, "Kissing is fun, but we've got more important things to do."

I knew what more important things referred to, and I gladly complied with Lyndsay's orders. My pussy was already wet at the prospect of what Lyndsay was planning to do to me. I lay naked on Lyndsay's massive bed and surrendered myself to her completely.

Then; much to my surprise; Lyndsay shoved a pillow underneath my ass, and she began to use ropes to tie my wrists and ankles to the four corners of the bed.

"Wait," I protested, "Since when are you into bondage? Christina's the one into bondage. You've never tied me up before."

"No more talk," Lyndsay admonished me as she labored to get the ropes tied tight and secure, "If you keep talking, I'm going to have to gag you."

I was pretty sure Lyndsay was bluffing about gagging me. Did she even own any gags? I didn't see any gags in her room, but then again I hadn't seen any ropes in her room until she pulled them out from underneath the bed. Maybe she did own gags and they were just hidden away somewhere at the moment.

When I was tied spread-eagle and Lyndsay was sure I couldn't move, she climbed onto the bed with me and began to suck on my nipples and drive me insane with sexual need. Soon my nipples were so hard and sensitive that it sent my whole body throbbing and I was reduced to feverish sighing and breathing heavily.

"I've seen the way you respond to bondage and helplessness," Lyndsay explained after my nipples were soaking wet with her saliva and painfully hard and erect, "You become more excited and more responsive. It's like an aphrodisiac for you. Being helpless, open and available made you wet and aroused when Christina did it to you. I'm pretty sure it will have the same effect when I do it to you."

Lyndsay's logic was pretty sound. Being naked and helplessly tied spread-eagle like some sort of virgin sacrifice being offered up to some sort of pagan god, made my heart beat fast, filled me with delicious fear and trepidation, and provoked a pulsing fire in my loins. My breathing reflexively became faster as a reaction to being naked, bound and helpless. Soon my heart was thudding in my throat and my pulse was pounding in my ears.

I let out a loud, deep sigh and waited for Lyndsay to take advantage of my helpless condition.

Lyndsay crawled around on the bed and I soon felt her head resting on one of my thighs. Because of the way I was bound, I couldn't sit up and see what she was doing, but I soon felt one questing finger being inserted in between my swollen pubic lips.

"Wow," Lyndsay exclaimed as her finger probed and explored my defenseless sex, "You are soaking wet! Is that because I tied you up? Or did it turn you on that your swimsuit became transparent and Dasha and my Mom saw what your naked body looks like?"

"Christina won't allow me to masturbate," I protested, "I'm in a state of sexual tension pretty much all the time!"

"Hey! I told you no talking," Lyndsay admonished me, "Keep it up and I really will have to gag you!"

As if to emphasize her point, Lyndsay smacked my inner thigh. The smack was painful, but Lyndsay almost instantly began to kiss my thigh right where she had smacked it. She continued to kiss my inner thigh until the pain faded, and then she began on the other thigh.

She kissed my widespread thighs and then she kissed my concave belly, but she kept deliberately avoiding contact with my wet, throbbing sex. Every touch of Lyndsay's fingers on my naked skin sent erotic thrills coursing through my body and soon I was a trembling, moaning mess. My moist, swollen slit was indecently exposed and aching for the attentions of Lyndsay's fingers, however she refused to touch me there.

Eventually my sex became so flooded with my own juices that I could feel my moistness dripping down into the tight seam in between my buttocks, and I could feel my clit throb in time with my pounding heart.

"Oh God," I exclaimed to Lyndsay, "Please touch my pussy! Please!"

Lyndsay crawled away from my pelvic area and placed one hand firmly over my mouth.

"I told you, no talking," Lyndsay admonished me as she pressed her hand forcefully over my lips, "Do you want me to call Christina and tell her you've been disobedient?"

I couldn't talk with Lyndsay's hand over my mouth like that, however I shook my head in negation. I hadn't really taken Lyndsay's threat about the gag seriously, however her threat about Christina sounded real. And if Christina heard that I'd disobeyed Lyndsay, she could inflict some really cruel and painful punishments on my innocent, naked body.

Having put the fear of Christina into me, Lyndsay went back to work in between my indecently widespread legs. This time she slid a finger gently down the gap between my swollen, moist pubic lips. I gasped and the gentle contact of her index finger on my oversensitive labia sent shivers through my entire overexcited, helpless, naked body.

"Okay, we're off to a good start." Lyndsay said and I whimpered and tears welled up in my eyes. She was just starting? Oh my God! If she was just starting, how much more of this torture was I going to have to take? I was in sexual distress already! How much longer was she planning on denying me orgasmic release?

Lyndsay licked the swollen folds of my sensitive labia and my brain seemed to shut down. I ceased to be a person with a name and personality, and I became a collection of nerve endings all screaming in sexual frustration. I was a naked, sweaty slave-girl in sexual distress, who desperately needed somebody to touch my pussy. Unfulfilled, throbbing sexual desire was all I was now. I forgot how to form words and simply whimpered and panted as I thrust my hips up off the mattress and attempted to force my needy sex into Lyndsay's mouth.

Lyndsay patiently waited for my hips to stop thrashing and writhing and when I was exhausted, she began once again to lick at my sex and my inner thighs, driving me mad with lust once again.

Finally Lyndsay bit into my pubic lips, not enough to really hurt, but enough to really scare me. If Lyndsay wanted to bite down hard and hurt those most tender nether lips, I was helpless to stop her.

Then; just as my heart filled with a delicious sort of fear, Lyndsay trapped my swollen, erect clitoris in her mouth and sucked on it as hard and fast as she could. I whimpered louder and my loins were suffused with a feverish heat.

Lyndsay continued to suck on my needy clitoris and waves of erotic pleasure built in wave after wave.

Every time I thought the crashing waves of orgasmic fury were over, another wave formed behind it. Each orgasmic wave seemed more powerful than the one that preceded it, and I was being overwhelmed. Nobody could handle something this powerful emanating from their own body. It was too intense. It was like giving birth to a hurricane.

I thrashed my head from side to side and gave out a wild, inarticulate, raw, primitive scream, but the orgasm was more powerful than my screaming, and it overwhelmed me, like a tiny goldfish being overwhelmed by a tsunami.

* * * * * * * * * *

When I regained consciousness, I was surprised to see both Lyndsay and her mother hovering over me. Lyndsay had lost her look of girlish mischief and Mrs. Brie had lost her look of intelligent serenity. Instead both women possessed looks of frantic concern.

"Lyndsay," Mrs. Brie admonished her daughter, "When I told you to fuck your girlfriend into unconsciousness, I didn't think that you were going to take me literally."

"I didn't do it on purpose," Lyndsay protested, "I was just showing off! I just wanted her orgasm to be intense! Anyway, you're the intelligent one in the family! Come up with a plan! Fix her!"

"Gwen," Mrs. Brie said, her voice soft, "Are you alright?"

I tried to answer, but my vocal cords didn't seem to be functioning anymore. I made a very weak sound halfway between a laugh and series of coughs, but no words came out.

"Gwen, say something. Blink if you can hear me."

I managed to blink, but I still couldn't seem to form words.

"Gwen, how many fingers am I holding up?" Mrs. Brie asked.

I could clearly see her holding three fingers up in front of my face, however my mouth refused to form the words. Then I realized that my wrists were no longer bound in rope. I weakly raised up my right hand and managed to extend three fingers from it.

Schlank
Schlank
2,904 Followers