Sweet Gwendoline Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,839 Followers

"I think she's going to be okay," Mrs. Brie told her daughter.

"What happened to her?" Lyndsay asked, her voice frantic with confusion and concern.

"It looks as if you pushed her nervous system beyond its limits," Mrs. Brie explained.

"I don't get it," Lyndsay said, furrowing her brow.

Mrs. Brie removed the pillow from underneath my hips and gently wrapped her arms around my shoulders, then helped me to sit up. Then she said, "Okay, it's pretty well-known that the brain will shut down if the nervous system is sending in more pain signals than the brain can process. Well, this is a similar thing. The brain will also shut down if you send it more pleasure signals than it can process."

"I've never heard of that happening to anybody."

"It's rare, but it's a real thing," Mrs. Brie assured her daughter, "It's happened before."

Now that I was sitting up, I noticed that Dasha was in the room as well. I was still naked and wanted to use my hands to cover up my nudity, but my arms seemed very weak and I couldn't seem to make them perform the simple task of crossing in front of my bare breasts.

"Dasha, go into the kitchen and get us a glass of cold water and a straw," Mrs. Brie told the maid, and Dasha scurried off to obey.

I found the strength to hold my head up, but I still couldn't seem to get my mouth to form any words. If I understood what Mrs. Brie was saying, I passed out because my orgasm was too intense and my brain couldn't handle the sensory input. Okay, maybe that's true, but when would my brain get back to normal?

As if Mrs. Brie could hear my thoughts, she next said, "Her brain just needs to catch up and process everything that's happened in the last half-hour or so. She should be fine by morning."

I groaned. I felt weak, disoriented and I didn't seem to have control of my body's motor functions. I didn't want to wait until morning to recover!

Suddenly Dasha was standing in front of me. I didn't see her walk into the room, she was just there. Suddenly Mrs. Brie had a glass of water with cold condensation on the exterior and a straw on the interior. She held the glass of water, up near my face.

"Gwen, do you think you can drink this?" Mrs. Brie asked softly.

She held the straw up to my lips and I managed to suck water through it. As I swallowed, the cold water awakened sensations in my throat and stimulated my vocal cords.

"Oh, God," I moaned.

"She's talking," Lyndsay said excitedly, "That's a good sign, right?"

"I'm fine," I said, although my voice sounded weak and unconvincing.

"I think you need more time to recover," Mrs. Brie said, "You should stay here tonight."

"No," I protested, "I should go now. Julie will get worried about me if I don't come home tonight."

"You are in no condition to drive," Mrs. Brie said firmly, "Who is this Julie person? We can call her."

"Julie's her roommate," Lyndsay replied, "I have her number. I can call."

Lyndsay stood up and began to rummage through a pile of dirty clothes, in search of her phone. She eventually found it and called Julie. As Lyndsay walked out of the room, I noticed that she was still naked.

That reminded me of the fact that I was still naked, and I blushed at the thought that I was stark-naked, sitting on my girlfriend's bed, while her mother sat fully-clothed beside me. Her hand pressed against my upper back.

"I should be wearing clothes," I said weakly, "You shouldn't be seeing me like this."

Mrs. Brie set the glass down and then pulled me into something like a hug and said, "When you passed out, Lyndsay panicked. She didn't know if you had had a stroke or a heart attack or what had happened. She screamed for help and Dasha and I came running upstairs and burst into the room. It seemed like a medical emergency, so we didn't really worry about your state of undress."

I groaned at the thought of Mrs. Brie and Dasha finding me naked, spread-eagle and with a pillow underneath my hips, raising my shaved loins up indecently high and up on display.

"Don't be embarrassed, Gwen," Mrs. Brie said, trying to be comforting, "I've seen plenty of naked girls in my time. It was nothing new for me to see a naked girl in my daughter's bed."

I tried to work it out in my head why this should make me less embarrassed, however I couldn't seem to grasp the logic. Why should other naked girls being exposed and embarrassed make me any less embarrassed?

I finished drinking my water and Mrs. Brie tucked me into Lyndsay's bed. She told me to get some sleep and she'd come in and check on me later.

I laid down, closed my eyes and resolved to get up in about an hour, get dressed and go home. It was true that Lyndsay had given me a mind-blowing, bone-breaking, heart-stopping sort of orgasm, but I didn't think it would take any more than an hour to make a total recovery from it.

When I opened my eyes, the room was dark and the digital readout on Lyndsay's bedside alarm clock informed me that it was a few minutes past midnight. By my math, that meant that I had slept about ten hours.

"Holy fuck," I exclaimed, and then a warm body beside me squirmed under the covers and murmured something about having sand in her panties. It was Lyndsay and it sounded like she was having a bad dream.

In the darkness of the bedroom, I reached for her. I found her waist, wrapped my arm around it and pulled her into me, my naked breasts pressing against her back, her buttocks pressing against my pelvis.

"Fort Lauderdale," Lyndsay murmured in her sleep, apparently still dreaming. I wondered how long she'd been in bed with me. I had absolutely no memory of her slipping into bed or turning out the lights.

"It's too cold to go swimming in the ocean," Lyndsay murmured, too deep in her dream to realize that I was spooning her. I felt totally recovered and could have gotten dressed and driven home at that point, but I was enjoying the feel of Lyndsay's warm, naked body pressed close to mine, so I just lay there in Lyndsay's bed and waited for her to wake up.

* * * * * * * * * *

Waking up in the Brie household was extraordinary. Lyndsay had her own private bathroom connected to her bathroom, with a natural stone walk in shower that was big enough, that seven full-grown women could have easily showered in there all at the same time.

Lyndsay shampooed and conditioned my hair, then she shaved my legs armpits and pubic area. When we were both cleaned, shampooed, rinsed and shaved, we stayed in the shower for several minutes and just kissed. There was some sexual tension, but after the incident where I passed out from a bone-crushing orgasm, Lyndsay and I were both a little bit skittish about having sex again right away.

When we got out of the shower, Lyndsay gave me one of her old swimsuits. It was dark grey in color. It was cut pretty high on the leg, however it covered my boobs better than the white one and Lyndsay assured me this one wouldn't turn transparent when it got wet.

Lyndsay could be mischievous and controlling, but I had a real fondness for the girl. And her mother liked me too, which is really more than I was willing to hope for in a lesbian relationship.

When Lyndsay and I got downstairs (now fully dressed) I was pleasantly surprised to see that Dasha had made us breakfast. There was orange juice, coffee, bagels, cream cheese, fresh-cut strawberries and other good things.

"Oh my God, Yummy," I exclaimed.

"How are you this morning, Miss, Schön?" Dasha asked me, as I sat down to eat.

"Much better. Thank you, Dasha," I replied.

I didn't know if Dasha liked me or not. She exhibited little to no emotion, however she made me a wonderful breakfast, so I immediately took a liking to her.

"Don't eat too much now," Lyndsay cautioned, "You have an audition today, and you don't want a belly bulge when you're stripping naked for Miss. McVay."

I stuck my tongue out at Lyndsay and then popped a strawberry into my mouth. I hadn't eaten much of anything in the past twenty-four hours and my stomach was growling like a pack of wolves.

* * * * * * * * * *

At 9:30 A.M. I arrived in Miss. McVay's office and auditioned for her again. I used the music Sandy had picked out and wore the outfit Lyndsay had picked out and bared my body for Miss. McVay. This time I wasn't awkward or graceless. This time I was ready to win over the cold, uncompromising woman that held my fate in her hands.

"Whenever you're ready," Miss. McVay said authoritatively and I pressed the button that started my dance music.

I let the music wash over me and I transported myself by to Sandy's dance studio and I imagined that I was dancing just for her. It made things easier.

When I opened my eyes, Miss. McVay was sitting at her desk, ready to study me and evaluate my performance.

I began my routine with the stripper walk, making eye contact with Ms. McVay as I moved closer to her and gave her a seductive smile. I used the cat-walk and traveled from one end of her office to the other, making sure to show off my ass from multiple angles. The skirt was tight enough that the shape of my shapely ass was quite visible through the thin white fabric.

I spent some time attempting to warm up Miss. McVay with my seductive smiles and the seductive way I moved my hips, pelvis and buttocks before I actually began to slowly remove my clothes.

My top had six buttons, and I unbuttoned them slowly, allowing the suspense and the sexual tension to build, teasing my small audience by baring only tiny portions of my skin and building up the anticipation for more.

When I finally shed my top, I played with the clasps on the front of my bra and pushed my breasts up forcefully while I played with the clasps, but then I took my hands away from my bra and began my catwalk again.

Miss. McVay studied me like an entomologist might study an interesting specimen of beetle. Her face gave no hint of emotion whatsoever. I desperately hoped that this wasn't a sign of disapproval. Sandy trained me hard and she felt that I was good enough to pass the job interview. Was she wrong?

The next item of clothing I removed was actually my miniskirt. I unzipped the skirt while maintaining eye contact with Miss. McVay and forcing a seductive smile to my lips. And then I swayed my hips gently to the left and to the right as the fabric of my tight skirt continued to hug my hips, even though the zipper was visibly pulled all the way down.

I still got no visible reaction from the older woman that was evaluating my performance. Was she like this with all her applicants? I tried to calm my fears and told myself that Miss. McVay had probably seen hundreds of girls (and boys) strip naked in her office. After a certain point, it probably stopped being exciting and just turned into a routine and impersonal part of her job.

Eventually I worked the skirt down my thighs, and even further down until my skirt was pooled around my ankles. Then I raised my left foot up and out of the puddle of fabric around my ankles and set my left foot back down, so I could kick out with my right foot and send my skirt flying across the room.

The trajectory of my kick sent the skirt flying towards Miss. McVay's desk. The poker-faced woman easily caught my skirt and set it down softly on her desk. She didn't even blink when the skirt came flying her way.

I was really slow about removing my bra and even when I was naked from the waist up, I hid my breasts for a long time by turning my back to Ms. McVay or by obscuring my breasts by folding my arms across them. Sandy had taught me that this was a good thing. This built up suspense, sexual tension and supposedly made for a more delicious experience for the audience.

When I was naked except for my high heels and my white thong panties, Miss McVay raised her eyebrows slightly. It was a barely noticeable change in her facial expression, but I noticed it.

While still wearing my panties, I performed some pelvic circle and the butterfly maneuver to call attention to my still-concealed pussy. This sort of maneuver is supposed to tease the audience by calling attention to the parts of the stripper's anatomy that are still clothed. Teasing is an important part of what a stripper does. It's what we're taught to do. It's all part of our performance art.

Then I did a slow, graceful spin and turned my back to the bureaucratic woman. I stuck my thumbs gently into the waistband of my thong panties and played with the elastic material of my one and only garment to make it seem as if I might finally get completely naked, but then I removed my thumbs and instead bent over and grabbed my ankles.

The thong panties did very little to conceal my ass, so when I turned my back to Miss McVay and bent over to grasp my ankles, my ass was almost completely on display for the woman who was evaluating me.

And while I was in my nearly-naked state, I remained bent over at the waist and kept a firm grip on my ankles, while keeping my legs far apart and as straight as possible. I could really feel the strain on my hamstrings as they were stretched to their limit, but it was nothing I couldn't bear.

While in this nearly-naked pose, I moved my buttocks in seductive circles, calling attention to my firm buttocks and my pubic lips which were almost visible through the thin material of my teeny-tiny, tight thong panties. While bent over, I released my right ankle from my grip and gave my right buttock three hard smacks. Sandy never taught me that maneuver, but I knew in my heart of hearts that it had to look sexy.

Eventually I stood up, twisting, squirming and contorting my body in erotic ways while playing with the waistband of my panties. Finally; after much teasing; I slowly lowered my panties to the ground and then did another slow walk across Ms. McVay's office with a lot of exaggerated hip movement and shoulder movement. I finally ended my slow parade around the room by sinking to my knees right in front of Miss. McVay's desk with my knees far apart and I gave the bureaucratic woman behind the desk a seductive wink.

Miss McVay said, "You can get up now, Miss. Schön," and the barest hint of a smile crossed her lips.

"You did well, Miss. Schön," Miss McVay said, finally giving me some words of encouragement, "You did far better than I thought you would. How long has Sandy been training you?"

"Um, I think I've had about seven or eight hours of training," I said, still kneeling on the floor of her office.

"You learn fast," she said, "You're a very good student."

Sandy was also a very good teacher, but I didn't say that part out loud. I didn't want to diminish the compliment that Miss McVay had just given me.

"So, I passed the audition?" I asked, still naked and gathering up my clothes from all over Miss. McVay's office.

"With flying colors," she assured me.

I was eventually given an employment contract. I signed it without really reading what was on there. I already knew the pay was good and I was willing to do anything I was told. My submissive nature basically demanded that I follow orders.

"You can get dressed now," Miss. McVay said after I had signed the contract.

I grabbed my panties and stepped into them one leg at a time and then she said, "You'll need a stripper name."

"Can't I just be Gwendoline?" I asked.

"Strippers never use their real names," Miss. McVay explained, "Using your real name is a good way to end up with perverts and fanatics of all types showing up at your front door. You don't want that. Also stripper names are meant to conjure up images of some sort of fantasy world. Strippers aren't selling reality. They're selling a fantasy where everyone is eternally young, nudity is commonplace and the sex is always amazing."

"Wow," I said, "I'm supposed to pack all of that into a stripper name?"

Miss. McVay shook her head and gave me an amused look.

"Most of our girls have come up with names that sound sweet and like something that our clients would like to have in their mouths. Here's a list of some of the girls who are currently employed by us as erotic entertainers," she cleared her throat and looked at a document that she had just pulled from the top drawer of her desk, "Candy, Cherry, Dark Chocolate, Brown Sugar, Strawberry Daiquiri, Cinnamon, Guilty Pleasure and Cinnamon Girl."

"Wow," I said, "Those are all really good names."

"Yes, unfortunately, you can't use any of those. You'll have to come up with one of your own."

I continued to get dressed and tried to think of something as good as Candy or Guilty Pleasure, but for the longest time nothing came to mind.

Then I remembered a story of a British countess who had rode a horse naked through the streets of Coventry back in the 10th or 11th century. Her name was Lady Godiva. She was supposedly very good looking, and the name Lady Godiva sounded pretty sexy to me. Also, she was naked in front of a large audience. If that didn't qualify Lady Godiva as a stripper name, I don't know what else would!

"How about Lady Godiva?" I asked, "Can that be my stripper name?"

"Godiva? You mean like the chocolate?" she asked.

I didn't really feel like spending a lot of time explaining the story of Lady Godiva to Miss. McVay. Besides I couldn't quite remember all the details of the story. Why was she riding a horse naked through the streets of Coventry in the first place? Was it to protest something? Was it to win a bet? Was it her penalty for losing a bet? I couldn't remember. And I didn't want to admit to Miss. McVay that I couldn't remember.

I didn't say any of this out loud. Instead I just replied, "Yeah, like the chocolate."

"Okay, Miss. Schön," she said, "Your stripper name will be Lady Godiva. Come back next Monday. We'll have a photographer here to take some promotional photos of you. Also you'll receive more paperwork explaining employee benefits, your responsibilities, tax rules etc. You should be here by 9:30 A.M."

"Oh, okay," I said, I could hardly believe it! I was now officially a stripper! I was going to get paid for taking my clothes off!

"Oh, one more thing before you go," Miss. McVay said.

"Yes?"

"Your friend; Lyndsay Brie; tells us that you're gay. Is that true?"

"Um," I said, feeling very uncomfortable. "Is it even legal for you to be asking me that question at a job interview?"

"Oh, you've already got the job," Miss. McVay assured me, "You'll still be working for us whether you're gay or not. The only reason I'm asking is that we get a number of clients that want to hire our female strippers for lesbian events. Lesbian birthday parties, lesbian bachelorette parties, that sort of thing, and a lot of our girls are uncomfortable stripping for a lesbian audience. If you were gay, it could really help solve a problem for us."

"Seriously?" I asked, "That's why you want to know if I'm gay?"

"I give you my word, that's the only reason I asked," she said. She sounded sincere.

I sighed heavily and finally said, "Yes, Miss McVay, I'm a lesbian."

Then Miss. McVay sighed and responded, "That's excellent news. Believe me. You're solving a big problem for us, and you're going to make a lot of money working here."

Hmmm... so I was now Riverside Entertainment's token lesbian. I wondered what Julie would say when I told her.

Schlank
Schlank
2,839 Followers