Sweet Hole Alabama

Story Info
Turning fantasy into reality with a women twice my age.
7.2k words
4.25
89.8k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's another unseasonably hot, humid day here in Alabama. I'm here on business and I've suddenly found myself with a couple of days off to do some sight-seeing. I've had somewhat of a grueling schedule here and I welcomed the opportunity to get out and get away from things for a couple of days to relax by myself. Attending meeting after meeting doesn't always accomplish much I've found over the years.

As always, when I travel I'm as horny as hell and this hot, humid weather doesn't help my situation. I love getting sweaty with someone and having sex when it's hot and sticky out and that's all that I have on my mind as I walk around town looking for something to do. I've had great, sweaty sex with both men and women, even at the same time. At this point I could care less what type of hole I slide my cock into or what slides into my hole, I just know that I need to find a tight hole to shove my big cock into or find someone to shove their big cock into my tight hole.

Since I'm a Yankee (from up north), I'm wearing short pants which not many other men have on here. It probably makes me look like a bonehead to the locals, but come on, it's 91 degrees today with a dew point in the low-70's. If we get to 85 degrees in August where I'm from it would be rare, and this is only March! It's definitely tropical heat here and I'm already wringing wet. And, just to make myself even more horny, I didn't wear any underwear today. It's hot enough out here today and that would have been too constricting for this damn Yankee.

Since I stay in hotels almost half of the year I have access to their fitness rooms and I'm in great shape, if I do say so myself. I'm not hugely pumped-up like a body-builder, but more like a normal guy with definition and a super tight 6'-5" body. I pride myself on my abs, shoulders, and also my tight rear end. Men and women alike often stare at my figure-skater-like butt cheeks. I've had guys almost fighting each other to be able to slide their cocks up my ass and bounce against my butt cheeks.

I'm walking around in an historic area just away from the downtown core and I came upon a little reconstructed historic village taking up an entire city block. It looked interesting and even more important, it looked like there were some shady areas in there to be able to get out of the sun.

Since it's a weekday in late-spring, this whole complex is literally like a ghost town. I'm not even sure if they're open for the season yet because nobody is parked out in front and it doesn't even look like it's set up yet. But, the tiny, historic-looking doorknob turns and the door opens with a squeak and I walk into the gift shop. It seems like the gift shop is always the first place you enter and the last place you walk through on your way out. That must be a good way to squeeze the most money out of tourists that you can, I guess.

There is only one woman working inside the gift shop which is also where you get the tickets for the tour of the historic village out in back. She's super nice, but even in my uber-horny state she isn't someone that I even fantasize about fucking. That's rare for me because, being the typical male (from what I hear), we ALL fantasize about fucking everything and everybody we meet or anything that moves. In my case, it doesn't even have to be moving for me to fantasize about fucking it.

I bought a ticket to see the little reconstructed village and the woman asked me to go in back and wait for my tour guide. I had no idea that I'd have to have someone lead me around! Since the tour group consisted of one person, me; I assumed that they'd just have me walk around by myself rather than waste someone's time for a $10 ticket. No such luck. Now I'm regretting my decision to take this tour. I didn't really have any interest in following someone around who was dressed in fake colonial garb talking about this village. I was hoping to be in the hot buildings by myself and maybe finding a secluded area to hump something while I fantasized about having some hot, sweaty body in there with me and then shooting my cum onto the dirt floor. Oh well, I'll take the tour I guess, I already paid for it so I might as well learn something while I'm here.

I walked through the door to "Exit the Present and Enter the Past". I wanted to enter something, that's for sure. I was just standing around outside in back, waiting for the tour guide to show up, getting hotter and hotter. Even in the shade it was so hot it was ridiculous and there wasn't even a breeze to help move the air. After about ten minutes of standing there and sweating, a middle-aged woman with a flowing, and surprisingly see-through, colonial-looking white linen dress and one of those stretchy head cover things on walks over and says, "I'm sorry, this is my first tour of the season and I'm a little behind, I'll be with you in a minute."

Being the typical horny male, I thought of her saying, ".. a little behind.." and as she turned to go into the main building to get something, I was staring at her not-too-little behind in her see-through dress. She was walking toward the sun and I could see the outline of her hourglass figure and thought, man, it's been a while since I've fucked an ass that big. But, from that point on, that's literally all I could think of; slipping between those sweaty, sweet cheeks and fucking that older woman's asshole. If it would have been a hot guy in loose-fitting colonial pants I probably would have thought the same thing, but it happened to be a woman in her early to mid-50's with a great, full figure and piercing blue eyes. She had smallish tits but I'm not really a tit man anyway; I'm the original ass-man. Something about her in that costume really turned me on. She had beautiful lips and as she spoke, I thought of what it would be like to kiss her on that sexy mouth.

She came back in a couple of minutes and introduced herself as "Leslie" and I still couldn't believe that she was going to do the full tour for just one person. I was determined to see if I could get through this tour without forcing myself on her back, pulling that dress up over her head, and fucking that luscious ass until I unloaded my hot cum in her. Man, this wasn't starting off the way I thought it would. My cock was already starting to plump up just thinking of sliding between those big cheeks and sliding in and out of that ass; like fucking between two pillows.

We went in the first building and I knew that this was going to be a harder task than I thought to not take her right then and there. As you can imagine, it was even hotter inside the buildings than it was outside in the courtyard so the instant we stepped in that first building we both really started sweating. I could feel sweat drops falling down my back and rolling down into the crack of my ass and I knew the same thing was happening to her. As she talked, I was looking into her eyes and at those luscious lips but my mind was picturing myself following the trail of one of those sweat drops down her sweaty back with my tongue. Chasing it right down to her sweaty butt cheeks and in-between them. I fantasized about putting my head up underneath her big, flowing dress and licking a trail right down the middle of her sexy, sweaty back and continuing down in-between her big, sweaty, luscious, hot cheeks and into her hot, puckered asshole. Flicking my tongue around her tight rosebud, circling her hole with just the tip of my tongue and licking in-between those beautiful, round, smooth pillows.

Then I pictured myself putting my head under her dress and starting at the bottom of her cheeks and licking a trail right up through her plump, sweet ass and over her quivering asshole, right up the middle of her sweaty back on her spine, all the way up to the back of her neck, as she stood there facing away from me talking about some historic saw or something in this woodshop. I could picture her head moving down to one side at an angle and could almost hear her moaning as I licked and nibbled on the back of her neck; my cock pressing into her cheeks through her dress, leaving a wet mark on her dress where it was jammed into her sweaty asshole with my cock all full of pre-cum like it is now. I pictured my hands on the sides of her hips, gliding up and down over her curves, as I worked on her neck and dry humped her ass through our clothes until we couldn't take it anymore and I pictured myself just butt-fucking her right then and there.

All I could think about at that moment was orchestrating one big movement with my tongue, with my head up underneath her dress. She would be just standing there facing away from me, her knees shaking, her butt cheeks quivering, her voice lightly moaning as my tongue attempted to dry off the sweat drops rolling down her curvaceous back and ass. Her light, flowing dress was starting to cling to the outline of her perfectly-formed, sweaty, bulbous butt cheeks. It was a sight to behold and I was picturing myself "beholding" onto them and ramming in-between them with my tongue and then my cock.

She had already started the tour, talking about the history of the city and how the leaders met in this building and how it was a woodshop and yadda, yadda.. I kept nodding my head and looking into her eyes but all I was thinking about was bending her over that historic desk and playing with her asshole with the feather on that historic quill pen she had in her hand and tickling her to orgasm. And, then sliding my hard cock up in-between her plump, sweaty butt cheeks and ramming in and out and in and out and in and out of her tight, sweaty asshole, slapping our two hot, sweaty bodies together until I shot my sperm up in her dirty, middle-aged ass.

She then sat on a wooden bench, straddling it with her legs on either side of it, pulling up her dress a bit so her legs could go over the the bench. She was demonstrating how to use a draw-knife or some wood carving tool. I was wishing that my face would have been that bench that she was sitting on. She was straddling that bench with her big, sweaty cheeks on it, holding onto that tool and drawing it towards her, curling little pieces of wood off almost like pubic hairs. They were falling on the floor almost like her own pubic hairs would do as I pictured her shaving herself smooth. I was picturing myself licking and fucking her smoothly-shaved body.

I wasn't even remotely interested in her memorized speech about the wood carving, I was concentrating on not going over that roped-off area where she was straddling that bench and getting on that bench behind her and pushing her forward so I could slide my hard cock up that fat, sweaty, beautiful ass. Or, pulling her down on my lap and bouncing her up and down on my cock, spearing her asshole and having her squishing back down into me with her big, soft ass cheeks slapping against me as she landed on my lap over and over again until I shot my cum deep up inside her ass.

In my mind, I could almost hear the sweaty, wet, crisp spanking she was receiving from my hand as I pictured her bent over my sweaty lap. I was fantasizing about pulling a shaker chair off of one of the wall pegs and sitting down on it. Then, when she came over to tell me to please put it back up on the wall, I'd pull her down over my lap, pull her white dress up over her head, exposing her sweaty legs, ass, and back, and I'd start slapping her big, sweaty butt cheeks. I could literally almost feel that. My cock was getting bigger by the minute. I could almost feel her writhing and wiggling on my lap with her dress pulled up over her head as I'm working over her nice, big, sweaty cheeks, looking down on her superb middle-aged smooth skin. Rubbing her sweaty legs and back and finally, rubbing her beautiful ass. Rubbing, rubbing, one hand on each cheek wiggling them around in circles, exposing her tight asshole as her big cheeks wiggle and jiggle around in circles, her hidden hole winking at me.

Her cheeks would be turning pink from both the temperature and from my spanking them. I could almost feel my middle finger plunging into her tight hole, squeezing between those two plump globes. I just wanted to bury my face in there and lick that thing right now! She had to have a thong on because I couldn't see any underwear or panty lines when the silhouette of her form showed through in the sunlight. She couldn't possibly be naked under that dress; there's no way, this is the South and ladies here are prim and proper.

She was really starting to get to me. And, I think my mind was playing tricks on me as well because I started to get the feeling that she was sort of on the same wave length as I was. She definitely looked at me in a different way, almost like she was thinking the same thing about me. Her piercing blue eyes were lingering a little too long on mine, almost twinkling and slightly squinting as she spoke. She would slowly lick her sexy lips. Her hands were running over things in a sensual way, brushing against things almost like she was running the backs of her fingernails over them like they were human. Like she was teasing and tickling the chair or tool or historic book cover with her fingernails as she was talking about it. There's no way though, absolutely no way. My horniness was taking over my rational thought process; or maybe it was just the heat. Either way, there's absolutely no way she was thinking the same thoughts that I was, that just doesn't happen in real life.

She finished her speech in the first building and came back around the roped off display area and got a little too close to me as she passed by on her way out the door to the next building. My cock was already starting to get a mind of its own and if she would have bumped into it with her big, jiggling, sweaty ass cheeks, she would have known that it was getting hard. I wanted to throw her on those rough pine floor boards right there and get down on her back and pull that damn dress up over her sweaty back and shove my cock right up in that teasing big ass of hers and fuck the hell out of her! I was starting to have my doubts that I could finish this tour without getting into trouble. Her lips were incredibly sexy and I pictured them wrapped around my sweaty cock every time she spoke.

I stared at the back of her shiny, exposed neck and the silhouette of her swaying figure as we walked to the next building. She talked the whole way there but I don't have a clue what she said. Something about a surveying office to mark the territory or something. All I could think about was marking her territory with my cum. Her hips swayed as she walked, almost like she was putting on a show for me. Almost like she was trying to make me even more horny than I already was. Again, it had to be my mind playing tricks on me.

This second building was especially painful because it involved steep stairs. There were two levels to this building and I couldn't bear the thought of her incredibly sexy ass in front of me walking up those narrow, steep stairs; her sweaty butt cheeks clinging to her dress, her ass swaying back and forth with each step she took up those stairs. All I'd want to do is to stick my head up under her dress and bury my face in her ass and lick her cheeks and asshole and her sweaty back and neck until she was a quivering, orgasmic mess and then push her down on the stairs and ram my cock up her ass so far that my balls would be pressed up between her slippery cheeks I'd be so deep in her. I knew the second floor portion of this tour was coming soon and I knew that it would be painful.

She finished talking about the main level historic office for someone who was famous for something, and then she said, "Now I'll take you up to the next level." The next level!? Again, my mind was playing dirty tricks on me, there was NO way she meant that the way that I heard it. To get up the stairs, she had to pass by me in the narrow hallway of the downstairs level and as she went by me, she brushed up against me as I was standing with my back up against the wall, trying to give her enough room to pass. I could feel her beautiful, gorgeous, edible butt cheeks brush against my cock and I knew that she could feel my hard on. I didn't have a full-on erection but my shorts were definitely showing some rise to them in the front.

Was this intentional? Did she mean to purposely brush her big ass against me knowing that it would drive me wild? Did she want to get fucked right here and right now?! I was close to doing just that as she passed in front of me, facing the wall the other way, with her back to me so she could pass by me in this narrow hallway. It was all I could do to not grab onto her arms and pull her back onto me and pull her dress up and start hammering in that teasing ass of hers. She had to know that she was on the verge of getting something rammed up that thing.

Her "excuse me.." didn't hold too much water after rubbing against me, but maybe I was reading her all wrong. Maybe she was just there doing her job after all and had no interest in me what so ever. No interest in getting that protruding ass of hers fucked. The stairs would be the test; I hoped I could pass that test.

As she started up the steep stairs, being the gentleman that I am (if she could only read my mind!), or, at least that I pretended to be, I let her go up a few steps before following up too closely behind her. That's always an awkward thing when a woman goes up the stairs in front of me, I never know if I should be looking straight ahead or down or where my eyes should be. If I look straight ahead I'll automatically be looking at her (or, his, if it's a guy in front of me) ass the whole time. That would have definitely been the case here with those beautiful, big, jiggling ass cheeks moving around back and forth, swaying as she climbed that narrow, steep stairway up to the second floor.

As she got about halfway up the stairs she stopped, but because I wasn't looking ahead of me, I ran right into her ass with my head! My head bounced off of her soft, fleshy globes of perfection and needless to say, we were both sort of in shock! It felt great, I finally knew just how soft they were and I wanted to sink between them even more now. I instinctively looked up and that made it even worse because then my face was buried directly in-between her ass cheeks with only her white, sweat-drenched dress between my face and her naked ass! I didn't know what to do, I just sort of moved my head back and she said, "I'm sorry about that, I had to rest for a minute, I should have warned you that I was stopping."

I said, "I'm sorry, I was trying not to look up as you were walking, I didn't think that would be proper of me."

She followed with, "I was quite surprised to feel something bump against me like that, I should have told you that I was stopping for a second. Oh boy, it really is getting hot in here, isn't it?" Little did she know how close I was to forcing my way into that asshole right then.

She finished the climb up to the second floor and it was even hotter up there. The windows were all closed to keep the rain and flies out and it was stifling. It was hard to even breathe. She started talking about the survey office that was up there in the 1800's and was showing me how to work the tripod and transom pole. The way she handled that transom pole, looking at me as she was moving it around, and then the way she walked over to the tripod and bent over from the waist to look through the scope thing.. wow. She had to know that she was teasing me bending over like that. Her beautiful cheeks were as round as basketballs and were pressed against that white dress. I could picture myself walking over and jamming my tongue up her ass and then fucking her in both holes as she stood right there. This was getting more and more painful, mentally and physically. She was teasing me and I knew it. I wondered if I should teach her a lesson or just let it go. She deserved a good spanking and I could picture my hand smacking against that ass as she bent over to look in that survey scope.

12