Sweet Hole Alabama

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the way back down the stairs I was staring at the back of her dripping wet neck. I wanted to pounce on her back and wrap my legs around her and lick her neck and back and then lick down to her ass and legs, licking her entire body until she was bucking from multiple-orgasm and then fuck into her like she's never been fucked into before. Cumming in every one of her holes and down her throat through those beautiful lips. Her beautiful blue eyes would be rolling back in her head as I fucked into her, pinching and sucking on her small tits and hard little nipples as I fucked into her pussy.

I could picture it all. Laying her back on the edge of that survey desk upstairs and pulling her dress up over her head and guiding my fat, rock-hard cock up inside of her to the hilt and then fucking into that sweet, shaved hole as hard and fast as I could, almost punishing her for teasing me so much. Gently slapping her sweaty little titties back and forth; not hard, but enough to get them to move and get her to moan. Rolling her hard, little nipples around in my finger tips, pinching them, sucking on them, nibbling on them, rubbing my teeth over them, making them hard little nubs.

It didn't happen though, unfortunately. We finally got outside and started walking over to the next building. The temperature change from inside of that stiflingly hot building compared to outside was amazing. She turned around halfway to the next building and I could see that her hot little nipples were hard, probably from the temperature change. Or, I think that's why they were hard. I knew that everything that was happening was just in my mind. There's no way that she was thinking the same dirty thoughts about me as I was thinking about her; was she?

She described the next building as a "two-holer", which at the moment meant something completely different to me than what she was talking about. If she knew that I was thinking about fucking her two hot, tight holes she probably wouldn't have gone into that small, dark, cramped, hot space with me. She went into the wooden outhouse first and I followed her around the corner where there were two "holes", or places to sit and do your business back in Colonial days. She was explaining about no indoor plumbing, yadda, yadda, and some other historic stuff, and then she sat on one of the holes! Did she not know that I had a clue what an outhouse was? I'm from farm country, everyone had one of those a few decades ago and a lot of farms still had them.

She was sitting there explaining about digging the hole and sometimes having to move the outhouse when the hole filled up. As she was talking, all I could think about was her hole spread open when her fat butt cheeks were sitting on that wooden toilet hole and how I wanted to dig into her dirty hole and fill her hole up with cum. I really started thinking dirty thoughts, like fucking her ass as she's sitting on that opening, shitting or pissing down in that hole. It was almost too much to take; her sitting there on that hole in that dark room, just the two of us, we're both sweaty and horny (I think?). I wanted to fuck into her shitty ass right there, to force her to shit and then fuck into her at the same time. Almost to punish her, again, for teasing me so much that morning.

As she sat there, looking up at me with those big, beautiful blue eyes, her face was at the same level as my cock and I pictured myself sliding it between her lips and having her suck on it until I came in her mouth and then French-kissing her with my hot cum in her beautiful mouth; transferring it back and forth between our mouths before she finally swallows it. I could picture grabbing onto the sides of her beautiful head in that crazy stretchy hat thing and slowly guiding my cock in-between her lips and pumping it into her mouth and down her throat until I unloaded a huge load of cum in her mouth. I could almost literally picture that and it was all I could do to not ravage her right there in that outhouse.

Nobody would have heard us back there in that small, dark space all by ourselves. Once again, she had that look on her face like she was thinking the same thing, but was I misreading her? If I started acting on it, what if she started yelling? That's all I'd need is to get in trouble and go to jail for attempted rape! Although, I was close to throwing everything away and going for it right at that moment. But, she broke the silence by saying, "well, let's go and look at where they kept the horses." My cock was definitely noticeable in my shorts, pressing against the front of them and her face was three feet from me sitting on that wooden toilet seat.

I went out first because there's no way she could have gotten around me down that two-foot wide outhouse "hallway". And, there's no way I could have not forced myself on her if she were to try to squeeze by me in that tight of a space, her ass rubbing against and into my hard cock in my shorts, squeezing by, wiggling past me with her sweaty back to me, her hands up on the wall ahead of her pushing off of it. I barely made it out of there with my sanity and once I got out, I wondered if she was looking at MY ass and sweaty neck and seeing the outline of my torso under my white, soaked t-shirt? Could she possibly be as horny as I am right now? She would be what I'd describe as a "cougar", someone much older than me but still hot and horny as hell and looking for a young guy to fuck her. I started to get second thoughts on being such a gentleman.

On the way over to the stable, the tiny sidewalk was littered with weird little picker ball things that had fallen off of the trees. They were like soft little golf-ball-sized things with soft little pokers on them almost like velcro. I pictured forcing her over my lap, pulling her now dusty, white dress over her sweaty back and over her head, and spreading her naughty, sweaty, dirty butt cheeks apart and gently rubbing a few of those little balls in her sweaty crack and up against her naughty, teasing asshole. Maybe putting a half dozen of those soft little poker ball things in-between her cheeks and then pushing them back together. One of them would be pressing against her tender puckered asshole and I'd start spanking her ass, holding her cheeks together as hard as I could so the spiny balls would be driving her crazy as she squirmed around on my lap!

I longed to use and abuse this lady's ass, to treat it like a play thing. To probe it with my tongue, with my fingers, with little spiny balls that fell off of trees, with anything and everything I could get my hands on. I wanted to use her ass like it was my personal servant ass to do with how I pleased. I wanted to punish her for turning me on so much, for being such a hot, sexy middle-aged woman who was all sweaty and had an incredibly sexy big ass and piercing blue eyes and small tits and nipples. For being such a sexy older woman who was surely all sweaty on every square inch of her hot body.

The stable had something to do with some historic figure or another. Something in there really peaked my interest, though: there was a vertical ladder built into one of the walls that went up into a small hay loft above the ground floor. You guessed it, we were going up there. As she was explaining how the horses would stay on the ground floor and the riders would often stay overnight above them in the hay loft, sleeping on the hay, she was looking at me even more hungrily than I thought she had been a little while ago. I could only imagine how hot and dirty it was up there. We were about to find out.

She turned around to face the ladder and in doing so, she purposely backed into me, squishing her big ass against my cock which was hard to hide. I was almost sure that my cock head had peeked out under my short pants a couple of times eariler in the tour. Did she see that? Was she giving me a sign? Did she want to get fucked as much as I wanted to fuck her?

She excused herself and put her hands up on that vertical ladder, stretching out her body. She lingered there almost a little too long, like she was picturing herself being tied up there with her hands stretched up on that ladder and me ramming into her fat ass right there. I pictured that same exact thing. She started climbing up the ladder and when she got a few feet up I started climbing behind her. This time though, I couldn't help but look straight up and sure enough, she had thong underwear on!!! I could see right up her dirty dress onto her sweaty, dirty legs and ass! Her dress was like a tent, totally open and this time I was climbing right up inside of it whether she wanted it or not. She stopped halfway up the ladder but I kept going. I thought, I'd use the same excuse that I wasn't watching where I was going, but I knew exactly where I was going, I was going to lick that ass if it was the last thing I'd ever do!

When she stopped, my hands started wrapping in her flowing dress on the sides of the ladder, lifting up her dress, and my face planted right in her ass, right between her sweaty cheeks! It was a great feeling. She gasped, but she didn't move, she stayed right there holding onto the wooden ladder above her as I kept pressing up against her tight little hole. My tongue started darting around her butt cheeks, licking up and down her sweaty ass and licking the backs of her sweaty legs. I reached up with one hand and pushed the thong to one side and just plunged my tongue up her asshole! It was about time! All the teasing, all the playing, all the everything else pointed right to this moment on this ladder with my tongue in her ass!

She was pushing her big ass back into my face, moving it from side to side, wiggling it back and forth as I worked her holes with my tongue, licking and probing and lapping like a dog. I pressed into her pussy with a finger and she was sopping wet, that's when I knew that she wanted this all the time. She had wanted me as much as I wanted her, right from the beginning. She wasn't even scheduled to do the tours today but when she saw me walk in by myself she traded places with another worker, who happened to be a guy. That would have worked for me too at this point, but for now, it's her ass that I'm going to be fucking in a few minutes and I was almost bursting with anticipation.

My left hand was holding onto this wooden ladder that was built in to the side of the stable and my other hand was squeezing and playing with her nice, big ass cheeks. My fingers were in and out of her slippery holes, probing and fingering and fucking in and out and she was as wet as anyone that I've ever experienced. I was finally able to see how soft and perfect her ass cheeks really were.

She was moaning and moving around as I worked on her asshole and then she stopped and put her hand on my head and said, "let's get upstairs, I can't take much more."

She started back up the ladder and I kept my face buried in her ass as much as I could as she climbed. The whole time she climbed my head was up under her dress, almost like I was trying to climb in there with her and poke my arms out of the arm holes and put my head out of the heck hole and fuck her right in that sexy, dirty dress. I had been wanting to do this for almost an hour now and I wasn't going to stop for any reason.

When she got to the top of the hay loft she put out her hand and I held it and climbed up to the hay loft with her. We stood facing each other and started kissing like we were long-lost lovers. Our tongues were flickering around each other's mouths and our hands were all over each other's sweaty bodies. Mine were underneath her dress which was pulled up to her waist and I was gripping her around the waist, pulling her into me, crushing her on my cock which was now springing free with the help of her hands unfastening my short pants.

My wet, pre-cum-coated cock was pressed into her stomach and I felt a couple of rolls of fat and I was fucking into them like they were a hole. It was really a turn on to be this close to fucking this women who was almost twice my age and was hot as hell and all sweaty and dirty and horny. I put my head under her dress and started to lick and suck on her sweaty tits, licking the hard little nipples and sucking her entire tit into my mouth and then letting it slide out again. I did that over and over again, my hands on the sides of her big sweaty hips, rubbing up and down on the sides of her slippery, curvy body.

I knew that I had to fuck this woman so I pulled her dress up over her head and just slid into her juicy, wet cunt right then and there as we were standing! I've been waiting for this all morning! All week, all month, all year! I was finally using this horny teaser like she wanted to be used, like a sex toy being used by a stranger while she was dressed in a costume and there was no going back now. She was at least a foot shorter than I was so I was almost lifting her off of the ground every time I rammed up into her slick hole. She was bucking up against me as I hit bottom over and over again. She was so wet that I was just pistoning in and out of her slick opening like I was fucking an oil well. I didn't want to cum yet so I turned her around and bent her over a bale of hay and moved her dress up over her head again and slid right up her asshole. My cock was so wet and lubricated from her juicy pussy that I slid right into that beautiful, tight, little hole.

The feeling is hard to describe. It was the best feeling in the world. Bouncing off of this woman's 50-year old soft, big cheeks as my cock plunged in and out of her tight asshole and she was moaning and moving her ass around. I could hardly stay on her back as our two sweaty bodies were so slippery, the only thing holding us together was my big cock buried up her little asshole. It was the best-looking thing I had ever seen, the sight of my cock driving into her ass and then pulling out again, and then RAMMING back up her ass again, over and over. Her little pink asshole gaping open when I pulled my cock out of it, and then slowly closing again just before I rammed into it again. Winking at me like it was saying, "come on, what are you waiting for?"

I was holding onto her big globes and spreading them apart as far as I could. It was almost like I was trying to split her in two, like I was punishing her. There was sweat and hay and straw and dirt and dust all over us and our sweaty, sticky bodies were all dirty and nasty. We were just like two wild animals in heat, literally, in the heat of the day, fucking ourselves silly up there in that 100 degree hay loft.

I came in her sweet, tight, 50+ year old ass twice that day, once in that hay loft and once in the printer's office. We somehow continued the "fuck tour" after the stable and hay loft and pretty soon we were in the print shop. She tried to continue as much as she could with her prepared speech on the history of the place, but we both knew that we were there to just plain fuck.

I didn't waste any time. As she was saying something about how they rolled ink on typeface blocks and pressed them onto paper, I took her by the shoulders, turned her around, and bent her over the back of a stuffed chair in that historic office. I went over to the typeface board and found the letters I was after and then I rolled some ink on the two blocks of print and pressed, "FUCK ME" onto her ass, one word on each cheek! I watched those two jiggling words as I plowed into those mounds of beautiful white flesh and rammed in and out of her tight, dirty old, asshole. It was the best fuck of my life! I had a backwards "FUCK ME" on my stomach from ramming into her so hard that some of the ink transferred to me as my cock was bottoming out in her ass. It was also on my hands from spanking those huge ass cheeks so hard. I can't believe that nobody heard us back there as we fucked and sucked and licked and spanked each other.

Yes, she spanked me and licked my ass, too. She had been looking at my ass the whole time as well and her tongue probed me just like I had done to her. She was the best, and oldest, dirty girl that I've ever known! Her ass and pussy and mouth had so much cum in them before the "tour" was over that I was amazed that she didn't leave a slimy trail behind her like a snail when she walked back to the office.

I could have just kissed her all day, she was that sexy. Those lips, that body, those eyes; amazing. But, like a typical male, I was looking at her well-fucked, dirty, cum-filled, wiggling ass all the way back to the office; thinking that I should have fucked her again in the rest of the buildings. I took that same tour over again the next day, and the next day, and the next day as well, and I did fuck her in every building there, sometimes more than once in a building.

I hated to ever leave that town and that sexy, big-assed woman. She was the best fuck that I've ever had and she was the sexiest woman that I've ever seen. I still can't believe that it took me so long to read her signals.

By the end of the week I knew every inch of those hot, dirty buildings and my tongue and cock knew every inch of her hot, dirty body. I'd be back, there was no question about that. She was about twice my age but I think I may have fallen for this sexy woman. This damn Yankee would be thinking about her until I could return to "Exit the Present and Enter the Past" again. I could hardly wait.

12