Sweet Home Alabama

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel his cock hard against her cunt. She turned him loose and reached for the zipper of his jeans. Once she found it she quickly unzipped it and reached in and took his cock in her hand. She pushed his jeans down around his ankles, leaving him facing her with his large black cock. He wasn’t any larger than Roy, but he looked so much different. Besides being black he was uncircumcised; she had never seen that before.

Dropping to her knees she took him in her mouth. She loved to give Roy head and now she wanted to please Matt. She had her lips around his hard black cock and his balls in her hands. She could tell that he wasn’t going to last long and she sucked harder to bring him off as soon as possible. She wanted his cum in her mouth. Would he taste any different than Roy? She was anxious to find out.

He could hold back no longer and he let go with the largest load of cum she had ever tried to swallow. She was swallowing as fast as she could and still some ran down her chin. She continued to suck until he was dry before setting back on her heels and let his soft cock slip from her lips. She had been so excited that she didn’t realize that she had cum herself until she finished.

Matt pulled up his jeans and lifted her to her feet. He kissed her again and could taste his cum on her lips. “I have got to get back, Roy will wonder where I’ve been.”

After he left she put her top back on. She could still taste his cum in her mouth. It wasn’t much different than what she was use to but there was so much of it. She thought, “A couple of weeks ago she didn’t want him to touch her, now she wanted him to fuck her.” What would Roy think about the change in her?

When Matt returned to the field Roy ask him “where he had been?”

“I’ve been getting a blow job from Peg.”

Roy said, “I don’t believe it?”

“Well, believe it. I think she will soon be ready for some serious fucking. Black is not an issue anymore. I think the only hold back now is she doesn’t know how you will take it. I think it is about time for us to tell her about our past.”

Roy said, “I knew that if anyone could get her to give in it would be you. You could talk a nun out of her panties.”

“Well, Peg is not a nun, but she sure loves you. If you tell me not to go any further then I’ll back off, but I sure would like to sink my cock between those long white legs.”

Roy thought for a moment before he answered. He remembered all the girls he and Matt had shared growing up. He remembered Matt’s sister and all the times that had fucked her together. Neither one had ever been jealous of the other, often sharing their date with the other. “Sure, Go ahead, just don’t make her do anything she doesn’t want to do.”

Saturday afternoon, a few days later Roy and Peg were sunning by the pool. The planting was over and they had a few days off before plowing would begin. “Peg asked, “Where is Matt today?”

“He has gone to town for the day, probably want be back tonight. I think he has a heavy date.”

She could feel her stomach knot up when he said that. She couldn’t believe that she was jealous of a woman she had never met and over a man that didn’t belong to her.

“You are not jealous are you? You were always saying how afraid you were of him. I figure you would be glad that he will be gone for a while.”

She blushed as if he could read her thoughts. “He doesn’t seem as threaten how as he did when we first moved here. I have finally got use to him being around all the time.”

“Be careful of Matt he is not as nice as he leads you to believe. He’ll take advantage of you if he gets the opportunity.”

“If you know that why don’t you make him leave?”

“No, Matt and I are old friends, he may try to fuck you to death but he would never hurt you are me.”

“If he fucked me wouldn’t that hurt you?”

“No, as long as he didn’t force you. I would not let even Matt do that.”

Peg wanted to tell him what she and Matt had done but she didn’t have the nerve.

Roy said. “We have a few days before plowing time why don’t we go to the beach for a few days?”

They spent four days lying on the beach and getting caught up on their lovemaking. By the time they headed for home she was looking forward to it. Now that she had caught up on her sex she felt that she could hold Matt off.

They had only been back a short time when Matt came by to welcome them back. He shook Roy’s hand and hugged Peg. She put her arms around him and hugged him back. What a difference time had made in her. Matt looked at Roy and winked: Roy smiled back.

They started the plowing the next week. Both men were working from daylight until dark again. She would take them lunch each day. They were always glad to see her coming. Not only was the food welcome but she looked so good bring it.

She usually wore a sleeveless shirt tied under he tits with enough buttons left unfasten to give them an eye full. Her shorts were low cut and very short, showing her tan legs off. She never wore a bra any more around the house and her nipples were clearly visible.

She watched the two guys as they stopped the tractors and walked toward her. Both had their shirts off and their well-muscled bodies were enough to make any pussy wet. She didn’t know which one had the most effect on her, and then decided that it was both of them.

Peg had the food spread out on a blanket by the time they arrived. Roy greeted her with a kiss and hug before sitting down to eat. She started to sit and Matt said, “don’t I get a hug? I am working just as hard as Roy.”

She turned to him, “sure if you thank you deserve one.”

He pulled her so close to his body that she could feel his body heat that radiated from his bare chest to her nipples. Then he kissed her full on the lips, not on her cheek as she expected. She was so shocked that he would do something like this in front of Roy that she didn’t resist when he forced his tongue past her lips into her mouth. Her pussy turned wet and she didn’t know if it was from his kiss or from Roy watching them.

When she finally was able to break away from him she was blushing beet red. She tried to make light of it by saying, “I don’t know that you worked hard enough to deserve that.”

Roy was laughing at the expression on her face. “I told you that you had better watch out for him.”

The guy’s almost inhaled their food while she just picked at hers. She was still feeling his kiss down deep in her stomach. Once finished they stretched out on the grass and took a short nap before going back to work. She was propped up against a tree trunk between them. She watched as they both slept and took advantage of the chance to observe them without their knowing.

She watched Matt as he slept and couldn’t help but wonder what it would be like to be fucked by the handsome black man. Try as she might the thought just would not go away. Her panties were soaked from all the juice leaking from her cunt.

They woke a few minutes later and climbed to their feet, ready to go back to work. Roy kissed her and left but when Matt tried to kiss her she put her hand against his chest, “You have had yours for today.”

He just laughed and said, “ I didn’t know they was a limit. If I had then I would have taken longer the first time.”

Each day during the plowing season was much the same. Each day she brought their lunch and they would eat together under a shade tree. She had talked to Roy after the first time Matt kissed her. “Roy I didn’t mean for him to kiss me like that. It happened so fast that I couldn’t stop him, I am sorry.”

“Don’t worry about it, he was just fooling around like we have always done.”

“Didn’t it bother you for him to kiss me that way?”

“No, we have kissed each others girlfriend before.”

“Well, I’m not your girlfriend, I’m your wife and it makes me uncomfortable.”

Roy had continued to greet her with a kiss, and so did Matt. Peg at first felt uncomfortable when he would kiss her the way he did. After the first few times she didn’t resist and would let him hold the kiss until he broke away. If Roy didn’t mind Matt kissing her she sure wasn’t going to stop something that felt so good.

Peg had started taking a nap with them. The three would stretch out together under the tall oak tree, with her between them. Her cunt would always be wet from the kissing and she would go to sleep dreaming of them fucking her.

She had been asleep for several minutes when she started dreaming. She dreamed that Roy was unbuttoning her shirt and sucking on her tits He would swap from one to the other. Then he moved his hand down to finger her wet cunt. Next he would move back to her tits. She was about to cum when she realized that he was sucking both tits at the same time. Never had been played with felt so good. He was sucking both tits and his fingers were in her cunt, and it was feeling so good.

Suddenly she woke up! How could he be sucking both tits at the same time? Looking down she saw both heads at her breast. Matt was working on one and Roy the other; both had their fingers in her cunt. Never in her life had she ever thought anything like this would be happing to her. She started cumin so hard that she couldn’t stop.

She pulled both of their heads tight against her tits and worked her cunt up on their fingers. She came harder that she ever had in her life.

When it was over they both moved up and took turns kissing her. It took several minutes before she regained her composure. She still held them both close to her as if when she turned them loose she would wake up and find that it was all a dream. She sure hoped this wasn’t a dream.

When she could finally talk she said, “Guys, that was wonderful! Something tells me that wasn’t the first time the two of you teamed up on a girl.”

Roy finally spoke, “No, we did this many times while we were in school. Never had a girl complain either.”

Matt said, “Roy I think you need to tell her about our past history and maybe she will understand what happened better.”

He started from the early days when Matt’s sister had introduced them both to sex. How she had fucked them both together and separate until she moved away to get married. How they would team up to get dates for each other.

“Matt wanted to date this little white girl in their class. She wanted to go with him but her parents would have killed her if they even thought she wanted to date a black. So we made up a deal where she would go out with me and we would go pick up Matt. Good old Matt was fucking her by the second date and all I could do was drive them around. He knew that I was watching him as he fucked her and it just made him hotter. She didn’t like the idea that I was with them but knew that was the only way she could be with him.”

“After the third or forth date he talked her in to letting me fuck her when he finished. At first she put up an argument until Matt told her that he would not see her again unless she fucked me. Once we got her at the same time there was no stopping her. She fucked us both anytime we could get together. Her father got wind of what was going on and they moved away.”

“Well, we figured if it worked with her it would work with others. Matt started getting black girls that would like to go out with me, and I helped him with the white girls. It work so good that we developed such a reputation that the girls wanted to get in on it. We must have fucked most of the girls in our class and some older and some younger.”

“We had many a fine time with these girls, but the most fun was the first time we would fuck a girl together. We learned what it took to please a girl and then both of us teamed up on her. We never had a girl turn us down once we both had her. That was always the best for us when we were fucking the same girl at the same time.”

All the time he was talking, Matt had stripped her naked without her realizing what he was doing. He had been eating her cunt while Roy talked. Every time she would get close to cumin he would slow down and go back to kissing her breast.

Matt raised his head from her breast and said, “You sure are a beautiful lady, now I know why Roy married you. What I don’t know is why he ever moved you down here?”

“I wanted her to have some fine black cock and there wasn’t any back home. If there had been she still wouldn’t have agreed to fuck him. I knew that my good friend would convince her that some black cock was just what she needed.” Besides I wanted to share you with him just like we use to do. Also, I miss having some black pussy every now and then myself.”

Matt said, “Roy always liked the black girls as much as I liked the white ones. I knew that he would be back south one day to just sample some of the old stuff.”

Roy had quit talking and was kissing her. She could not believe that this was the man she married. Never had he mentioned his past to her. She did not know about his love for black cunt. She didn’t know that he wanted her to fuck Matt. What she did know was that her attitude towards blacks had made a large change. Now she wanted Matt between her legs now!

She pushed Roy away and spread her legs. “Come on Matt lets see if you or as good as Roy claims you are.”

He moved over her, his large black cock at the entrance to her cunt, and slowly pushed the head of his cock into the hottest cunt he had ever been in. As he sunk to his balls in her he could feel her cunt quivering. He reached bottom and stopped, not moving at all. The heat from her cunt brought his hard cock to the boiling point. He had always been able to last until he was ready to cum, but not this time. His cum boiled over, filling her cunt with his juice.

His cum pushed Peg over the edge again. She locked her arms and legs round his shoulders and ass and hung on for dear life as he filled her.

She didn’t release him and soon his cock was hard again. He started fucking her again, and this time he was hard and fast. Pounding her into the grass beneath the tree. Once again it only lasted minutes before they both were climaxing together. Her last thought before she passed out from the intense fucking was that she was never going to be without sex at planting time.

They didn’t get much plowing done that day as Roy and Matt took turns keeping Peg’s cunt stuffed with cock. This turned into an everyday happing for the rest of the plowing season. At night Roy was never too tired to take care of her needs. Once or twice after Roy went to sleep she would go out and sit by the pool and think about how her life had changed. One night Matt saw her and joined her by the pool. She was still naked from her night with Roy and it didn’t take Matt long to join her. That night he made long passionate love to her. It was the first time that Roy wasn’t involved with them and both were glad of it.

When they finally had all either one could take she lay in his arms. She asked him, “Does Roy slip around looking for a black girl?”

“No, Roy is not the type to slip around. You will know when he finds someone that he would like to go to bed with.”

“I feel bad that we are here having so much fun and Roy doesn’t get to have another woman.”

“Peg, you are truly amassing. Here your husband’s best friend is just fucked you, and you are worrying about someone for him. It just so happens that a girl that he really liked in school still lives her in town. Her husband is in the Middle East and she doesn’t expect him back anytime soon. I think if she knew Roy was available then she wouldn’t hesitate to come out here.”

They made plans to have a cook out the next Saturday and Matt would bring Anita with him. Matt had been over to see her several times while her husband had been gone to keep her from being lonely. She was one of the few black women that he saw; preferring to fulfill some lonely white house wife’s fantasies. Without telling Roy who he was bring to the cookout Matt and Peg planed everything. Matt called Anita and she was ready to party as soon as she found out Roy would be there.

Peg didn’t know how she was going to like the idea of her husband fucking another woman. She at first didn’t like the idea that she was black, but Matt reminded her that she didn’t have a problem fucking him. She knew, from what Matt had told her, that she and Roy had been real close at one time. She wasn’t worried about losing him to her she just wondered where all this was headed. Actually she was a little jealous, she want to keep both Roy and Matt for her self.

Saturday afternoon came and she had everything ready. Roy had asked Matt several times who he was dating but didn’t receive an answer. He just told him that he had a surprise.

Peg and Roy were lying by the pool when Matt and Anita arrived. Roy liked to have passed out when he saw who was with him. Roy and Anita had a real hot romance going when he left for college. If it hadn’t caused such a stink he would probably have married her. It was all right to fuck with a black girl but you weren’t supposed to marry one of them. A white girl wasn’t suppose to even go with a black guy.

Matt introduced her to Peg. Peg had never seen a black woman that looked as fine as Anita. Tall, Nearly as tall as Roy, with long slender legs perfectly shaped from the hem of the short skirt she was wearing to the tip of her toes. Her breast were perfect for her tall body. She had long smooth black hair that hung below her shoulders. Her complexion was like golden honey; it was easy to see that some where in her background was white blood. In other words she was beautiful.

She was very friendly and in no time at all she and Peg became friends. She and Peg went to the kitchen to mix them all a drink. “I wanted to come and see the woman that stole Roy’s heart. Now I can see why he never came back after school.”

Peg thanked her and told her how good she looked. She asked Peg, “Did Matt tell you about Roy and I?

Jean told her that he had but Roy didn’t know it.

“Did he also tell you that I am married?”

“Yes.”

I guess you wonder why I’m out here while my husband is over in the Far East? We have an agreement that we both do what we like as long as he is gone. I guess he knew that I wasn’t going to behave anyway, so he may as well give me permission. I love sex and a lot of it. The three of us Roy, Matt, and I use to have some good times together back in high school. Matt and I still get together every few weeks.”

Anita looked Peg in the eye, “Are you and Matt getting it on?”

Peg didn’t have to say a word; the look on her face was answer enough.

“He sure is good isn’t he? I had a tough time keeping he and Roy separated. Both sure knew how to use all that equipment they have."

“Yes He is very good,” said Peg. “That is the reason we invited you. It isn’t fair to Roy for me to have both of them and he doesn’t get any extra. Matt said, that Roy would love to fuck you and that he was sure that you would jump at the opportunity your self.”

While they were having their conversation in the kitchen Roy was racking Matt over the coals for bring Anita. “Peg doesn’t know about her, what are you trying to do, ruin my marriage?”

“She knows now and it was her idea to invite her. She expects you to fuck her before the evening is over. You have her permission. She felt guilty about the three of us, like you were getting left out or something. You know Anita is always ready, and Peg fixed it up for you.”

As the afternoon went along they were all laughing and having a swell time. Everyone had too much to drink and soon their glasses were empty again. Peg said. “I’ll fix another round.” and left for the kitchen. Matt volunteered to help and went with her.


As she was mixing the drinks He came up behind her and pulled the tie that held up the top of her bikini. She just shook her shoulder and it dropped to the floor. He covered her breast with his large black hands; squeezing them and running her hard nipples through his fingers. With one hand he moved down her hot body and under the bottom of her suit. Within minutes his fingers were moving in and out of her cunt.