Sweet Home Alabama

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat the drinks down and used both hands to push the bottoms down her legs and kicked them across the room. She turned facing him and brought his black face down to her lips. Their tongues were soon searching each other’s mouth. She pushed his suit down and he stepped out of it. His large cock spring free once the suit passed it.

She went to her knees and took him in her mouth. She loved the taste of his cock when he would cum in her mouth. She didn’t want to bring him off too soon; she had lots of plans for him tonight.

She pulled away and stood up. “Don’t you think we better get these back out to them? They are going to wonder just what took us so long.”

She headed for the door still naked. “Are you going to go out there like that,” he asked.

“Why not, we all know why we are here?’

It was quite a site that greeted their eyes when they got to the pool. Roy and Anita were standing in the shallow end of the pool. Her legs were wrapped around his body and he was holding her by the ass. Both were naked and it was easy to tell that his cock was in her cunt and he was slowly fucking in and out while their lips was lock together in a deep kiss.

Peg and Matt watched for a while before she sat their drinks down on the edge of the pool. “You two enjoy yourself, Matt and I will be in the house.” She took Matt by the hand and led him to her bedroom. This was she and Roy’s bed and Matt had never been in it. Tonight she wanted him to fuck her where only Roy had before.

She lay back on the bed and opened her legs wide to welcome him in. “I don’t want to be in a hurry. Please take your time and fuck me slow and easy. We have all night.”

She watched as Matt moved between her legs and lowered his lips to taste the sweetness of her wet cunt. She smiled to herself when the thought occurred to her that only a few short weeks ago she would flinch each time he touched her. Now he had his head buried between her legs and eating her blond pussy.

She, like so many other white women, loved to see the contrast between their white bodies and the black of the men now fucking them. She watched as Matt raised up and looked her in the eye. He knew what she was thinking and he had always used it to his advantage.

He moved up her young body, kissing her stomach and then each breast as he came. When he reached her mouth he kissed her, working his tongue in and out of her mouth. He knew just how to kiss her to make her cunt get wetter.

Peg was ready for him to fuck her. Roy was no longer on her mind. She spread her legs wider to make room for his large black body between them. "Put your big cock in me," she begged! She hadn't been with him many times that Roy wasn't there and now she wanted everything he could give her. Tonight it was just she and he and that was the way she wanted it.

Matt love to fuck all white women and Peg was the best yet. Thank goodness that Roy didn't mind him making love to Peg. He lowered his body down until his cock was at the entrance to her wet cunt. He could feel the heat coming from her as the tip of his cock searcher for the opening to her cunt.

Finding the opening he eased into her. Slowly he buried deeper into her hot body. She was always tight and this time was no exception. She could take all he had and never backed away from anything he wanted. She was woman enough that she had been pleasing both he and Roy for the past few weeks. Tonight he had her all to himself and he was going to make the most of it.

He took her breath away as his big cock entered her cunt. She knew that she was a lucky woman to have two men that could take care of her needs. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and her legs around his waist. With each stroke he made she rode him with her cunt. Her mouth was fastened to his with their tongues battling in time to the fucking he was giving her.

She was having one climax after another. No sooner would she come down from one than another would start to build. He was making her feel like never before and she was doing all she could do to make sure Matt was feeling the same way.

He had fucked very few women that fucked back like Peg. For each stroke he made she would squeeze his cock with her cunt muscles. He was fast reaching the end of his rope. It was just too much for him to keep holding back. He knew that if he didn't slow down it was going to be over to soon. He sat back on his knees and hands and lifted his body away from hers. His cock was still in her but he wanted to slow her down.

When he pulled back from her she tried to bring his cock back by pulling his body down with her legs, but he was to strong. She had been about to cum again and didn't want him to stop. She dropped her legs from his waist and using her feet on the bed she pushed her body up until his cock was buried once more. With only her feet and shoulders touching the bed she fucked her cunt up on his cock.

This was more than he could stand. He dropped his body down and started fucking her as hard as he could go. She rode him every step of the way. This time when she cum he was right with her, filling her cunt full of his hot cum.

They made love all night in every way. It was nearly morning the last time they cum. They fell asleep still joined together.

Peg woke the next morning when a hard cock eased into her cunt. Without opening her eyes she wrapped her legs around his body and fucked him back. Suddenly she felt something at her lips. Opening her eyes she saw Matt's black cock waiting to be sucked. Looking down she saw that it was Roy who was fucking her. Opening her mouth she took Matt's cock down her throat.

In a short time both were shooting their load, one in her cunt and one in her mouth. She had another climax at the same time. It had been a night of fucking and sucking like she had never had before.

They lay on the bed resting with her between them. She lay on her back and they were propped up facing her. Each had a tit in one hand and the other hand in her wet cunt. She had each of their cocks in her hands.

Roy said, "I took Anita back home and came back to join you. She is sure a good fuck but I like it better with you two. Even back in school the best sex was when the both of us were with the same girl. That is one reason I wanted to come back here to live. Honey, do you think you can continue to take care of the both of us?"

Peg gave both cocks a squeeze, "I was hoping that you would ask that. I love what both of you do to me. If you want be jealous when I just want to be with just one of you I think we can make it work. Roy, don't you think it would be a good idea for Matt to move in the house with us? This bed is big enough for all of us."

"I think that is the best idea since Matt and I decided to share all our women."