Sweet Hostage!

Story Info
He can take me anytime.
4.2k words
3.89
62.5k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Readers, My story is graphic! If forced sex offends you, then please choose not to read my story. This is my fantasy!

How dare she blow him off! As he worked in his shop he kept thinking about her. He tried to warm up to her, but he couldn't get her to play with him. He took another drink of his moonshine and worked on his pickup truck. He was becoming intoxicated and madder by the minute. She had worked with him, training at his machines for almost a year. She walked around way too confident in her jeans and cowboy boots. That rubbed him the wrong way. Little bitch, he thought! He always managed to have every woman he wanted. No woman had ever told him no and she wasn't going to be the first. He was going to have her...one way or another!

He replaced the bolts on the motor of his truck. Then, he tightened the last one; missed and ripped through his skin...blood tricked down his hand; he grabbed a greasy rag and wiped the blood, thinking about that damn red greasy rag she kept in her back pocket. She was no machinist, but the bitch damn well thought she was! He was going to put an end to this tonight. Intoxicated and irritated, he gulped his whiskey, and decided to drive to town.

Sipping his whiskey, he drove the back roads to the place where they worked. He was hoping she'd give it up willingly, but if not, he was prepared to take what he wanted from her. He knew that she'd be alone, she liked it that way. He didn't understand it, but this would work out to his advantage tonight. He parked beside her truck and took another drink. Even her truck reflected her attitude. Rebel! Loner! Hell, he knew she drank moonshine and cold beer from a can. What normal girl did this? She called herself a cowgirl. Whatever!! Who did she think she was anyway? With her cowboy hat in the dash, her new brush guard, and her bumper stickers. Oh, and the mud on her tires. Ugh! He'd show her! He'd fix her fucking stuck up attitude!

She was surprised to see him! She wondered why he had come back so late. Had he forgotten his tools? Had she done something wrong? He was a good supervisor, but he wasn't easy to read and he was pretty tough on her too. She had noticed that he didn't have the patience for her like he did and he was quick to put her on the spot. She felt as if he made her run the gauntlet every day. They had exchanged harsh words only days before, bitter words that she regretted, and he had gotten really angry with her, but things had been stressful lately, so she had dismissed it, wanting to not think the worst.

They had innocently flirted with each other, and things had even gotten steamy, but she wanted to keep things professional between them. She sensed that this didn't make him happy, but he'd have to deal with it! After all, he was a big boy she thought! She was aware that the other women at work "gave it up" for him, but she wasn't about to fall into that trap. She had been through a lot this past year and besides she didn't have the best luck at relationships and her sex life had always left her unsatisfied. Not even her marriage of twenty-six years satisfied her. No man understood her needs. So, she was better off not starting anything she predicted even Steve couldn't finish.

However, she did find him attractive and at times found herself wanting him. He was a hottie! His brown eyes, dark hair, and large frame were her type. He was street smart, patient, strong, and there were times she found herself fantasizing about him, even surprised when his voice made her panties wet, but she had to keep focused on her work. She liked when he wore his sleeveless shirts.

On purpose she'd stand close to him so she could smell his perspiration. She loved the way he smelled. As she stood beside him she'd think how she'd love to bury her face in his damp armpits. She knew this was strange, but she wasn't like any other woman. His demeanor was intimidating at times, and this turned her on, but unfortunately he was taken. When she worked with him she couldn't help but feel a connection, but she would never show it. Ever! She needed this job; it was the only thing that was going to save her and no man was going to stand in her way. Not this time!

He noticed right away she was acting as if she owned the place. He stood in the doorway and watched her. Her demeanor made him roll his eyes. She had told him that it gave her such a rush to have such an important job running the lathe and milling machines and changing programs. She had even teased him that it made "her panties wet" to run his machines. He had spent a lot of time invested in her training and she was going to repay him for all of his effort. The least she could do would be to suck his cock when he wanted.

He could hear her music playing on her laptop. Country! This was no surprise! She enjoyed her work way too much to suit him and he was done with her! He was going to find out tonight what she was made of. Was she the tough girl she pretended to be? Tonight was the night when the truth would come out. He was going to find out one way or another.

She sensed this was no ordinary visit as he scrutinized her work. He teased her, tried to play with her, but realized he was getting nowhere. Stuck up bitch, he thought! He'd show her! She could smell the whiskey on his breath and she could tell he'd had way too much to drink. She could also tell he was in a bad mood. Agitated, almost angry! He even had a stone grimace on his face. What was his problem? He walked over to his new shiny black toolbox and took out something. 'Hmmm', she thought.

He walked over to her, but quickly pushed her up against her machine with his elbow in her back, making her cry out, grabbing her arms and taping her hands together. She was caught off guard and she didn't know how to respond. She tried to get away from his grasp, but it was no use. He taped her so tightly that the circulation was soon cut off of her wrists until she could no longer feel them. The pain was agonizing! Her mind was racing.

"Please stop, Steve. Please don't do this!" she begged with confusion in her voice.

Ignoring her pleas, he snatched a handful of her long blonde hair, and dragged her to the center of the building. She could sense the rage in him as she faced her captor.

"Slut, don't tell me what to do! Do you understand?" he shouted at her with fury in his voice.

Catching her breath, she sheepishly nodded her head.

"Good girl!" he proclaimed with a smile letting go of his tight grip on her.

"You are my slut for the night. I will show you no mercy and I will do as I please. I will make you scream out in pain and ecstasy and you can plead for me to stop, and beg for mercy, but I won't stop until I've had enough! And when I'm done, you will be my very own fuck-toy whore to do with what I please! Do you understand?"

She could feel herself starting to shake with fear as well as rage. Why was Steve doing this? Tears were streaming down her face. She was breathing hard and sweating. God, this can't be happening! She thought to herself! Her mind was racing. Could she endure his wrath?

"Fuck you! Let me go and I won't press charges!" she shouted as she struggled to get free of him!

"You fucking little bitch! You aren't going to press charges! Your little cunt will be begging for more before I am through with you!" he said as he gritted his teeth holding her close as if she couldn't hear him.

"Give it your best shot!" she told him with hatred in her voice. She was scared, but she wasn't giving up yet.

He backhanded her across the face causing a trickle of blood to drip from her nose and mouth. She pushed her body into his and screamed loudly, spitting blood all over his face and all over his shirt.

"Go ahead and fuck me! That's what you came here for! Get on with it!" she screamed!

Grabbing her shirt just under her chin with one hand, he smacked her again, showing her no mercy, sending her down to her knees. She spat blood on the floor at his feet. Although she showed him no fear, her heart was beating wildly and she was terrified. He stood above her glaring down at the tears streaming down her face. He was proud that he had taken her down a notch, but he was far from being through with her.

He brushed the bloody sticky hair away from her bruised face and asked her if she was going to be still and cooperate. She nodded her head that she would. He took his thumb and wiped the blood from the corner of her mouth, bent down and forcefully kissed her thrusting his tongue in her mouth. He kissed her hard, holding her close to him with both hands around her neck, pushing his tongue deep, exploring her mouth. Then, pouring his whiskey down her, he wanted her intoxicated and relaxed. He laughed out loud letting her know that she was exactly where he wanted her.

He looked her over. 'Mmmmm', he thought. She was going to be a challenge and he looked forward to breaking her. He started undoing his belt from his pants watching her expression. She stared back at him letting him know she wasn't afraid. She also knew what he was expecting. He let his pants fall to the ground exposing his now rock hard cock. He took it in his hands stroking it, taunting her.

He pointed it at her face, but she kept her mouth tightly closed. He rubbed it across her clenched teeth and her red swollen cheeks and then again on her lips, forcing her a little taste of his sticky sweaty cock. He had fucked his wife earlier that afternoon and he wanted her to clean the creamy juices from of his cock. Reluctantly she opened her mouth, tasting its bitterness. Holding his cock in one hand and the back of her head with the other, he shoved his cock all the way to the back of her throat and held it there. He let out a little moan of pleasure, but kept his wits about him. Watching the look on her face he knew what she was thinking.

"Bitch, don't you bite me!" he said, twisting her hair up in his fist. Jerking her up at the same time, making her look at him.

"If you do, I'll beat the holy fuck out of you!" he said.

He instructed her to lick his cock like a lollipop. Holding his cock in his hand, he pulled the skin back from its head exposing the thick creamy white cum left over from an afternoon of fucking. It was sticky and smelled pungent. She couldn't believe he was making her do something so nauseating. She hesitated, but he ordered her to lick it clean. She closed her eyes and licked, wrapping her tongue around his cock, licking up and down the shaft, making quiet sucking noises. He tasted repulsive, but he left her no choice. He stroked and squeezed his rock hard cock, milking the fluid from the tiny hole, enjoying watching her lick it clean.

He began fucking her little mouth with a steady rhythm, forcing his cock deeper each time, fucking her throat, holding her head steady, forcefully thrusting it in and out enjoying the thick saliva dripping steadily out of her mouth, down her chin as he made her gag and twist her head as she tried to catch her breath. He enjoyed taking her, almost choking her, knowing it pissed her off.

"I'm going to cum. Hold it in your mouth, slut. Don't swallow!" he gasped.

Groaning, he shot off at least 6 long ropes of cum, filling her mouth full of his creamy white load. She held it, swirling it around on her tongue tasting his saltiness. He enjoyed watching her, it turned him on. Then he told her to swallow. She did what she was told, trying not to lose a drop.

Pulling her to her feet, he took a box cutter from his pocket, and carefully cut the tape from her wrists. While looking straight into her eyes, he slid her t-shirt over her head, and then carefully pulled it away from her arms. Grabbing her bra in between her cleavage he snipped off her bra, exposing her tits. The cool air made her nipples harden, showing how pink and round they were. 'Mmmmm,' nice tits he thought. He began to suckle her breasts wrapping his tongue around her nipples, pinching them between his fingers.

He was sucking and biting her nipples hard leaving teeth marks in her flesh. He made her nipples bright red and swollen. She tried to protest, but he just bit down harder each time she yelped in pain! He unbuttoned her pants and made her step out of them. Then he got down on his knees in front of her. She wasn't wearing any panties. Not surprising, given her attitude. 'Mmmm, he saw that her pussy was shaved completely smooth. Nice he thought! Spreading her legs; he explored her with his fingers, pulling her pussy lips apart.

Playfully with his tongue he slowly licked inside her soft wet center. He watched as she closed her eyes. He then inserted two fingers. 'Mmmmm, she's tight he thought. Her mind was racing. She was trying hard not to respond to how good he felt. She was thinking she could still get away. Did she have a chance? Her hands were free and Steve was really getting into her! If only she could get to the back door! She decided to take a chance! It was now or never!

She began to slap at him wildly, punching him, digging her nails in his face, and fighting him with all her she had. He scrambled to get hold of her, grabbing her, throwing her to the ground. This knocked the breath out of her and she laid motionless panting and breathing hard as he straddled her on the dirty greasy concrete floor. Stupid bitch he thought! He pulled her arms above her head, wrapping her wrists with an extension cord around the bottom of their newest machine. She was covered in grit, coolant, and blood. Her body was dripping wet with sweat.

He ran his hands down along her body. He had waited long enough. He wanted some of that tight luscious pussy. He began kissing her, shoving his tongue into her mouth and biting her lips making her yelp. She cried and turned her head from side to side to avoid his kisses, but it was no use. He stopped only a second to look at her before forcing her legs apart. Although she had been fighting him like a feral cat, her clit was swollen, wet, and ready. 'Mmmm', he thought.

She found herself helpless underneath him, held captive by the weight of his body and the thick shaft that transfixed her to the greasy cold floor. She felt as if her arms were being torn from her body with each thrust. She cried out and tears ran down her face. She couldn't believe she was being raped, especially by her supervisor. And the fact that he was enjoying her torture and her body was responding made it even worse!

He banged into her with long, fast strokes and their juices were mixed in a white froth that bubbled out of her cunt and splattered over his swinging balls. She closed her eyes and focused hard on not responding to how good his cock felt. He found she was strong willed and he could feel her resistance - although he plunged his cock deep inside her, she struggled hard to show no emotion. She was flooded with the heat from his cock. She could feel he was ready to cum. He held onto her tightly, as his breathing quickened. She could feel his cock pulsing inside of her. He closed his eyes and groaned loudly with pleasure as he spewed his hot semen deep, shoving hard, almost collapsing on top of her. He pulled her ass up close to him and stayed inside of her to ensure that his seed coated the walls of her now soaked tunnel.

He cut her loose and told her to gather her clothes. He cleaned up the blood and the mess to cover up the scuffle that had obviously taken place. He was taking her home with him. He was free the entire weekend and he wanted to spend it fucking her. He decided that she hadn't had enough anyway. She had not responded to him yet and that was what he was after. He wanted her to beg for it by the time he was finished with her.

He told her to lie still as he drove. She didn't protest. She curled up in a fetal position with her head in his lap. As they drove, he stroked her hair, drank his moonshine and hummed his music. She tried to speak to him, but he quickly grabbed her aching face and told her to shut her fucking mouth.

When they reached his house, he snatched her up by the arm and headed to his shop. She had heard him talk about this place. He said that his garage was his sanctuary from the rest of the world. Once inside she could smell the grease and gasoline. She noticed his tools and the posters on the wall. She noticed he was working on an old truck. This made her heart skip a beat and tears streamed down her face. He handed her the whiskey and told her to drink. She drank willingly, already feeling its effects.

He told her to take off her clothes. He gazed at her while she stripped, and she could see the bulge building in his pants. He again handed her the bottle of moonshine, but she almost spilled it. Pissing him off, he took it and poured it over her face and up her nose. She fought to get away. She bit him hard and he grabbed her by the throat. Calling her a little bitch, he decided to teach her a lesson. Throwing her to the ground, he grabbed his bottle of whiskey and began pouring it all over her body, sticking the bottle in between her legs, pouring the burning liquid and out of her pussy, making her cry out.

Her screams were unbearable, and she pleaded for him to stop, but he didn't care. He noticed some tools lying on the floor. He grabbed the wrench. He jerked her around and pulled her legs apart. He sank it deep, twisting it around, shoving it all the way, holding it in, and watching her. Taking his time, he began fucking her. No matter how hard she fought, her body was slowly responding.

"You're a dirty little whore, aren't you? He told her. "You like it rough, don't you?"

Although her pussy was on fire from the alcohol, she had never felt anything so incredible. She was trying so hard to stay focused on getting free, but she wanted to cum. Steve could feel her body continue to soften. He liked this feeling of submission in her. He could hear her soft moans. He loosened his grip on her and allowed her to lie back while he made love to her. 'Ooooohhh'... that's it baby... "You know daddy's little whore wants to cum!" Driving the wrench in and out of her pussy was sending her over the edge. She moaned and screamed in complete ecstasy.

"Ooooohhhhh, God...Pleeeesssseeee.... Steeeevvvvvveeeee!" she cried out.

She felt the raw power of her orgasms washing over her and she was trembling uncontrollably, drenching the floor underneath her. Never had she felt such pleasure. Steve enjoyed watching her giving in to him. He knew that she was on her way to becoming his forever to do with what he pleased.

She woke hours later, to find Steve working on his truck. He had sobered up and asked her if she wanted a bath. She followed him into the house and he filled the tub for her. He turned to walk away, dimming the lights, but she asked him to stay. Her pussy burned in the soapy water, and her body ached. He helped her wash the blood and dirt from her hair. She carefully washed her face, paying close attention to the bruises. He lathered his hands and gently washed her shoulders and down her arms to her breasts. He gently rubbed her breasts making her nipples hard.

She closed her eyes enjoying his calmness. He washed her belly down to the folds of her sore opening. He gently teased her clit, making her tremble. She wanted him. He climbed in the tub in front of her, carefully pressing his body into hers. She pulled her legs over the top of his. She closed her eyes and relaxed. Softly she ran her hands over his skin, washing him just as he had done to her. Gently she kissed and licked over his ears. Her fingers pinched his nipples. Her tongue swirled around his damp neck and shoulders. He closed his eyes and he softly moaned.

He gave her a towel, helped her dry her hair, and examined her cuts and bruises. He felt certain she was okay. Naked, he put her in his bed and slid in next to her. 'Mmmmm', his body felt good she thought. She realized she was in "her" bed, and this excited her. She snuggled in closer to him. Parting her legs a little, Steve ran his hands over her body, down to her middle knowing what she wanted. He was all too happy to oblige.

12