Sweet Hostage!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She instantly let out a moan as Steve's cock slowly sank into her hot and willing pussy. The bed beneath them slowly began to rock back and forth with every thrust; her hunger to be fucked grew greater and greater. She lifted her legs, wrapping them around him as he began to drive his cock inside her, pulling him closer with every thrust he made. His cock filled her to the core. Her body was set ablaze in pleasure, her heart fluttered and her stomach felt light. She was slowly losing control. Her orgasm was building and Steve's unbelievably pleasurable cock driving into her was sending her over the edge.

Her mind raced as her orgasm was getting closer and closer. The incredible buildup of hot pleasure was about to go off inside her like a wildfire any... moment... now. She opened her eyes, staring at Steve as he continued to stuff her pussy full. She saw the look on his face, he was close. He was going to cum. She had no doubt she was about to have her pussy filled with his sweet liquid.

"I never want you to stop fucking me! I want you to fuck me again and again... please... fuck me whenever you want! Uhhhh! OOOOOOOH, YES... your little whore to fuck whenever you want! Steve YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME CUM! YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME.... CUUUUUUUUUM!"

She felt her entire world spin. She clenched her legs tight around Steve's waist, squeezing him as she felt her pussy erupt in pleasure. Her whole body trembled amid the forceful rocking of their sensational fuck as the most intensely powerful orgasm she had ever had exploded inside of her. He watched and listened, memorizing her screams as not to forget.

Steve's climax burst upon him and he spurted massively into the wriggling girl beneath him. With every thrust he made, squirt after squirt of hot, thick, heavy cum spewed from his massive cock, shooting hard and deep within her cunt. She felt another orgasm forming inside her at the feeling of him, as load after load of his potent seed began to coat her entire pussy, filling her up with his hot, sticky cum. They collapsed on top of each other satisfied and happy.

As she snuggled in next to him, she had no regrets! As they fell asleep, he noticed clutched tightly in her hand, was his bloody, sweat stained shirt he had worn.

12