Sweet Impatience

Story Info
A short scene between a Daddy dom and a little girl.
904 words
4.17
12.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lilsun
Lilsun
3 Followers

I am face down ass up in the middle of the bed, my blindfold is securely in place on my face. I wiggle my butt impatiently and feel a sharp sting as Daddy slaps my ass, "be patient little one, we will start soon enough."

"Yes Daddy," I wince as the sting from the slap fades away slowly.

Daddy grabs my ass checks firmly and spreads them open, the gentle pressure of Daddy's lubed finger pushing into my ass excites me and I giggle happily as Daddy works the lube into my ass with one finger then two. Daddy takes his fingers away and soon replaces it with the head of his stiff cock, pushing it deep inside of me and letting me adjust to his size.

"Are you ready baby?"

"Please take me Daddy," I whimper pushing back against his cock wanting it hard and deep.

Daddy grabs my hips holds me still to control the pace, he pulls out of me agonizingly slow and pushes back in at the same pace.

I try to be patient while Daddy tortures me with the slow pace but it is too difficult for me and I push my hips back so I take in his cock a little faster.

Daddy pushes my ass down to the bed and pins it in place, "you are not in charge baby girl only Daddy gets to set the pace," he growls into my ear. The maddeningly slow pace continues and this time I have no choice but to accept it. "Good girl," he says as he quickly shifts gears thrusting hard and deep into my ass.

I am in a wonderful state of bliss when I feel his cum shoot into me. I shiver wanting to cum myself but Daddy has not said that is okay yet.

Daddy lays against me still deep inside of me and tells me, "my cum is where it belongs you are not to let it drip out of you. I am going to plug you so it stays where it belongs, understood baby?"

I nod, "yes Daddy, I won't let it out."

"Good girl." He pulls out of me and takes a plug that he had set out earlier and pushes it so it locks his cum inside of me. "Turn over," he commands and I comply flipping over onto my back.

He starts pushing a large hard toy into my very wet pussy, "it is time for baby girl to cum for me, I want you to cum and make a nice big wet spot on this bed for me. In fact we are not stopping until you do so."

The toy is pushing up against my g-spot and the pressure is quickly building,

"Daddy," I cry out, "cummies please?"

He laughs in an evil way, a sound that makes me tremble. "You can wait longer than that baby girl," he teases and thrusts the toy in harder.

I barely hold back as Daddy keeps up the pace, my pussy is wet enough that loud sloshes come with each thrust of the toy.

"Now baby cum for me," he cries out, "cum, cum, cum for me."

My body trembles as it responds to his command and a stream of squirt sprays across the bed as my pussy explodes with waves of pleasure. My body arches up and the plug in my ass is pushed out with another wave of orgasms, my pussy gushing and creating the mess Daddy wanted.

Daddy holds me tight as I come down petting my head and whispering, "such a good girl you are making a lovely big mess for me."

I wimper and snuggle in close to him letting myself float in subspace just me and him are here that is the only thing that matters.

He uncovers my eyes and lays a kiss on my forehead, "come back to me baby we have something to take care of."

I snuggle in closer but raise my eyes to Daddy's. Daddy picks up the plug and holds it so I can see it.

"Where is this supposed to be?"

I squirm in Daddy's arms but he holds me tight. "In me," I sigh, "holding in Daddy's cum."

Daddy flips me over so my ass is in the air and I am positioned over his lap. He probes inside my ass making tutting sounds as he does.

"Baby you let my cum fall out," he says "you must not let that happen. I will fill it again and you will hold it there till I say the plug can be removed."

Removing his finger from my ass he starts rubbing my ass with slow circles before making a loud crack on my bottom as his palm hits my naked flesh.

I cry out and Daddy takes the pain away rubbing again before smacking the other butt check in the same manner. My spanking continues until I feel Daddy's cock stirring against my tummy he slides me from his lap back fully onto the bed and enters my ass again.

This time he is not gentle and trusts deep into me my face being rubbed in the mess I had made before as he thrusts into me. Once again my ass is filled with his cum and the plug is placed back in my ass.

Daddy pulls me back into his arms

"Love you Daddy."

"Love you baby girl."

Lilsun
Lilsun
3 Followers