Sweet Is The Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhhhh Fuck Jane," I'm so close."

We stood, leant, knelt there, with the water cascading over us, until we came, and we were both vocal, and its not often that I am that vocal. I also peed slightly, as the orgasm from that brutal fuck was so intense, but Jane did not discover that little habit of mine that evening. But the noise of the shower masked our words of passion, our words of vulgarity. We collapsed into an embrace, in the shower, soft tender kisses, as we hugged, stroked caressed, suddenly, despite the water feeling very sleepy.

Another attempt was made at washing ourselves. The water was turned of, and we dried each other, in almost silence, the physical, and emotion of the evening was taking its toll. Dried, off went the lights, as we collapsed into bed, facing each other, lightly caressing.

We drifted off to sleep, in a position what seems to be now known as spooning. But it was a close hug, a cuddle our bodies bent to maximise touch, the soft feeling of another body laying in bed next to me, not the muscular hair body of a male, but the soft, sensual touch of another girl.

I awoke, in the early hours, under the duvet, her arms wrapped around me. I turned on my back, and she moved, adjusted her self, before her face was using my chest, my right breast as a pillow. This felt strange, as with Adrian, and previous boyfriends; I sleep on the right, not the left, and here I was on the left? Did this make me the 'male' of the relationship I wondered?

I felt my hands lightly caress her, feeling her soft breath on my breast, aware that my fingers had lightly started to caress her, but she snuggled closer, and continued to sleep, but I could not. But I had to smile to myself, a content smile. But as well, I was concerned; I had been unfaithful to Adrian, my boyfriend of about two years. Yes he wanted us to have a three some, and it intrigued me, but I could not, would not go straight into a threesome. It seems that some girls can, and do, but it was not for me.

My sleep, my favourite type of sleep, that is caused by a good, earth shattering fucking, and those intense orgasms was shattered by a cheerful Jane, and armed with a cup of tea in hand.

Smiling, she kissed me on the lips "Good morning Miranda!"

"Ummm, What… Oh fuck, oh god."

Jane just giggled, "Wakey Wakey"

I woke up, fingering my eyes, as my eyes tried to look at the surroundings, in day light… its November, daylight, and giggles as it dawned on me how late it was. I also remembered the events of the night before, looking at Jane, her double bed, myself. I saw the pile of clothes on the floor, in a heap, a mess, remembering us undressing, feeling the shiver transverse down my spine.

"Oh god." I thought…

Soon the events of the night came back, the passion, the intensity, the softness. "We had sex I thought, I have slept with another girl, let her pleasure me, "Oh my God" My turmoil returned albeit briefly as I tried to comprehend my actions of the night before

She climbed back into bed, and hugged me, licking my breast, gently tugging at my nipple; my eyes finally became used to the bright sun. Gently, sipping our tea, we talked, discussed the events of the day, the evening before.

Finally we finished the pot of tea, Jane also has a liking for mugs of tea first thing in the morning, before we showered again, though not as fun as the evening before, before we went out on the bus. Jane took us to a local deli, where we had coffee and fresh cream cakes for breakfast. We acted like teenagers that day, and whilst I was now sure as to my bi sexuality in the bedroom, I was not ready if I were to go public.

Jane had other ideas. Being more sure and confident in her self, she teased me that day, trying to hold my hands, work arm in arm. The more I resisted, the more she was adamant, determined to 'oust me'!

But she was not; it was I who was making a scene. Looking back, days and now years since, if I had been tactile, no one would have guessed we were gay; girls who had made love the night before. In stead they would assume, as they do now that we are very fond friends, and express our friendship perhaps more tactile than others. Little do they realise how tactile we can be.

But back to that day, we ate breakfast, drank coffee before walking around the shops of a North London up Market Street, before I found myself in a little alley way, a through fare regularly used. Smiling, she cupped my cheek,

"You're so funny my sweet; I could kiss you for ever." With that, she pulled my face to hers, and kissed me there in the street, before I had chance to say any thing, totally unprepared to resist. Her lips brushed against mine, a slow lingering kiss, feeling her tongue circle my lips, as she toyed, teased with me, her free hand caressing my body, lifting my skirt, gasping as I felt the cool November air on my thighs. Her tongue parted my lips, feeling her lips, and then her teeth suck on my bottom lip, her free hand still roaming. I melted into her embrace, her kiss, as soon as we parted lips, kissing, hard deep and with a fiery passion.

"Excuse me please!" spoke the dark elderly voice. We stopped and realised that we had blocked the alley way, preventing an elderly couple from walking past. We gave way, and looked at each other before, them being out of ear shot, we laughed. Since that point, I have not been afraid to demonstrate, show my bi-sexuality in public. Finally we had another coffee, before retiring back to her place.

We collapsed on the sofa, and made some refreshing tea, and leant back into each other, cuddling, giggling, still very much in the young girl's syndrome, or rather was it the hint of two girls in love? The hugging ended up as a tight cuddle. The cuddle ended up in a deep passionate kissing embrace with me kissing Jane. It was not a soft girly kiss. But rather I didn't hold anything back. I kissed her with tongue and not like a girl would kiss another girl. Before our hands explored, and this time I partly undressed her, seduced her, and made her cum in her living room, and she returned the compliment. Afterwards we giggled at the sight of ourselves, blouses undone, bras undone, breasts exposed, skirts hitched up.

That night, as I headed home, the skies had opened up. It was that typical cold dark November grey drizzle, the sort that runs down your neck despite 5 layers of water proofs. I think it was reflecting my thoughts. Part of me was feeling ecstatic, elated, and had experienced another female, have her make love to me, for me to make love to her; as well I had a lovely week end, it had been fun, Jane and I had got on extremely well. But I was also mixed up, confused, and very confused. I felt I had betrayed Adrian, my parents, my friends. Sitting at home alone brooding, I thought hard, about what had happened, what I had experienced, the highs, the lows. When Jane called me later that evening, she could tell something was wrong, and she guessed exactly why I was feeling down. Whilst I am not a huge fan of Guns and Roses, every time I hear November Rain, I think back with fondness, and often a tear of that life changing week end.

Epilogue:

Four years later, I am actively bi sexual and generally enjoy every minute of being with a girl, but I also enjoy the male body, the male form, the cock, penis. For those bi-curious girls out there, I beg you to investigate your curiosity. It might not be as easy, as rosy of some of the stories suggest, mentally it can be hard, confusing. But if you are really intrigued, genuinely bi-curious then you have to work through it; persevere. . After all life is not meant to be easy as we all know

I am sure you will want to know about Jane and I. We are still very much friends, good friends. Are we lovers? I personally don't class us as lovers, neither does Jane I think. Rather we have become close friends, friends who some times show our feelings, affection for each other at a more intimate, physical level then many 'girl mates' do. She currently has a boyfriend, and I think is very much found of him, as I am with Adrian. Adrian is also found of her, and whilst I think he may suspect, he does not know that she was my first female lover, and apart from a couple of old school or university friends she is in the close knit.

This episode was a long time in coming, and I never really understood why until I came to revisit it. But having read another true first time account (thank you Haley), I felt compelled to finish it. After all, I have had countless requests to do so. Here it is. I am not sure if it is the piece of erotica people wanted however. It is in places slightly cold and stark. Not about the act it self. But rather my mental anguish, the mixed emotions as during that night, and the Sunday that I had to accept that I was a bisexual. As such, rightly or wrongly I had stepped out of the safety, security of being cocooned in the 'normal' corridor of life, and into the harshness, of being abnormal, potentially being singled out as one of those. Some of my closest friends accept those who are straight, or those who are knowingly and openly gay. But they do not seem to accept those that may enjoy the sexual enjoyment that what both males and females have to offer. Perhaps we are seen as a threat to them, and their boyfriends, partners.

One final thought. Apparently I have offended some individuals on how I have used the term bisexual, as if it is a disease. Sorry to those whom I have upset. Being Bisexual is not a disease. A sate of mind may be. I now enjoy the pleasure of both males and females sexually, either in the bedroom or any where else that takes our fancy.

I would, do value feedback of any so long as it is constructive. If you don't like it, let me know.

Miranda July 05

12