Sweet Jesus: Confessional

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure," Olivia said, quirking an eyebrow and leaning back in the chair. She crossed her legs and a smile twisted the corners of her mouth. "Please."

Jesus stood abruptly, without thinking, and pushed his chair back out of the way. It rolled behind him as he stood, the full staff of his manhood straining against the front of his jeans. He could feel the throbbing need of his loins strain against his pants but tried to ignore the feeling. Breathing slow, he tried to pretend that his erection was not there when he turned and exited the rear office door. The exit led to his apartment, and after a few minutes, he had two glasses of water filled from the tap.

Returning to the office, he thought of her use of the word, rectory, and remembered that she was catholic. He was unfamiliar with how confession worked, but he knew he could keep her secrets. Praying for forgiveness for his stray thoughts, he almost had himself under control when he returned and set the glasses down onto his desk. Setting them down, he took a seat, deliberately focused on keeping his head facing the ground when he grabbed the chair.

Seated again, he faced Olivia, who was staring at him, amused. Her left hand was draped over a crossed leg, and her face held a bemused expression. As if she just heard the punchline of a joke. Not sure what the joke was, Jesus sought refuge in what he knew best, scripture. Telling himself he knew what to do, he took a deep breath and then started to ask her why she was there.

"I wanted to go to confession," Olivia said, "But, this isn't a catholic church, and it's been," she said, trailing off after a moment. "Well, it's been so long since my last confession, I think it was high school," she said. "But when I was dealing with something I could not handle on my own, the last time I had a trip to confession, it did wonders for me," she said. "So, I was hoping that I could confide in you, and ask for guidance."

"Olivia," Jesus said, spreading his hands wide and then dropping them to his lap. He stroked his goatee after a moment with one hand, tilting his head while he looked at her. "Whatever you tell me is confidential, of course," he said. "I can provide you the best guidance possible, from the lord himself," he said. Leaning forward, he grabbed his glass and took a small sip. "A burden, once shared, is half as heavy," he said, smiling and setting the glass down. "Tell me."

"Well," she said, leaning forward and grabbing the glass he filled for her. She paused, her hand on the desk, looking down as if she lost something. The moment allowed Jesus the time to risk looking down her shirt, admiring the full, tanned bosoms he saw. Breathing heavier, he prayed for strength inside his head, before wrenching his gaze up to her forehead for the umpteenth time. She pretended not to notice, then picked up her water glass and brought it to her lips. "I need to confess something," she said, "I hope that's okay."

"Please, share," he said, smiling. With one hand, he stroked his goatee, smiling wider and showing his even, white teeth. "We're all sinners, but through confessing our sins and accepting Jesus as lord, we will be saved."

The irony of his words and name was not lost on Olivia, who chuckled. Jesus chuckled briefly, too, understanding the woman's obvious tension and letting himself relax. Her appearance was enough to drive him to distraction, but, knowing that she was as flawed as any normal person made him feel better. He waved her to continue after their shared humor, and felt much better inside. The tension drained from him, even as his armpits sweated more heavily, his dress shirt showing marks on both sides of his muscular chest.

"Well," Olivia said, kicking one leg, "It all started when I got my new job at the Eager Beaver," she said. "I'd never been around so many naked women before."

"What?" Jesus asked, startled. The thought of her eager beaver and naked women drove any pure thoughts right out of his head. With that one sentence, his erection sprang back full force, straining against his jeans.

"I'm a dancer at the Eager Beaver," she said, "A strip club." She said the words clearly, crisply, enunciating each word with extra care. Watching the young pastor's reaction gave her a thrill even bigger than her boldest lap dance. Curious if she could keep him going, she leaned forward. "I dance naked, sometimes. Mostly men, but some women, throw money at me," she said, staring at the young pastor's dark brown eyes. She admired his looks, his charm, and his seeming naiveté. Sure that it was a facade, she had yet to see him crack, despite getting hot under the collar. Intrigued, she had never met a man so innocent, so she continued doing her best to bring out his desire.

"Okay," Jesus said, at a loss for words. When she said that men, and women, paid her to dance, he nearly lost control. Throbbing and frustrated, he prayed for forgiveness for what he was about to do after kicking Olivia out of his office. Thinking of nothing more than pulling his pants down and furiously pleasuring himself, Jesus tried to calm down for a moment to give her some parting words. Something appropriate, but final. God forgive me, he thought, for what I'm about to do.

"Jesus loves you," he said, "No matter what." He paused, watching as she started to kick her leg into circles as she sat there, watching him. Raising his gaze, he saw that her nipples were outlined clearly in the red shirt. Erection driving almost any logical thought out of his head, he drew a deep breath and tried to give her something meaningful. "Read the bible," he said, waving towards the far door. "Stop by again if you need more advice."

"That's it?" Olivia snorted, still kicking her leg. She had not bothered getting up from her chair, instead, enjoying the flushed face of the pastor across the desk. From his expression, she thought he might pop at any moment, so frustrated he looked. "The best you can do is tell me, 'god loves me,' and stop by again?" She was enjoying this and also was feeling unsatisfied herself, having committed to getting a religious perspective on her dilemma. Without properly explaining herself, she knew that she could not leave satisfied.

"Sorry," Jesus said, struggling to contain his arousal, "Please, if you want to tell me more, I'm here for you." Squirming in his chair, he looked anything but, 'there for her,' but she was sufficiently pleased that she nodded. When he squirmed, the tight cotton underwear and grew damp inside, from his sweat and arousal.

"When I started dancing, there was this woman, Lidia," she said, kicking her foot and loving the feeling. Face flushed, she enjoyed every moment, watching the handsome pastor's obvious desire grow stronger. "At first, I just admired her blonde hair," she said, running a hand through her own. "Then later, I decided it must be her lips," she said, caressing her red lips with a finger. "They were this luscious, full, pink color," she said, "All I could do was think about biting them." Sticking her lacquered finger into her mouth, she bit the tip, looking up at Jesus through her long, black lashes.

"So?"

"So," Olivia said, "I realized later, it must be her pale, creamy skin," she said. "Her breasts were pert, full," she said, licking her lips and breathing hard, "When I saw her the first time, with her top off, and saw the pink, petite nipples that topped her creamy breasts, I knew." She paused, breathing harder, deeper, her cheeks flushed and forehead glistening in the afternoon humidity.

"Knew what?" Jesus asked, enthralled and breathing hard. His legs spread involuntarily in his black leather chair, trying to adjust his swollen rod to a more comfortable position. As it was, he shifted and felt the slick tip sliding along his jeans on the inside, nearly moaning with the pleasurable sensation it sent though his body. With such a beautiful woman in front of him, the tight, inflexible confines of his jeans, he was on the brink of committing sin in his pants.

"That I enjoyed seeing her," Olivia said, "And wanted to do more than see her." She paused, licking her lips and staring at the pastor's flushed face, "Are you okay, Jesus?"

"I'm fine," he said, balls starting to hurt along with his swollen manhood. "Needed some water, that's all," he said, trying to convey a confidence he did not feel. In his head, he asked the lord for forgiveness for what he was about to do a hundred times, firmly believing that she would leave at any moment. When she left, he knew he would bring himself to the climax he could feel in the back of his mind, just from listening to Olivia's twisted tale of unholy lust.

"Please, continue, if you wish," he said, swallowing another sip of water. His voice was strained, the baritone uneven. "Confession is good for the soul," he said.

Olivia lifted her own water glass and took another small sip, then dabbled her fingertips into the glass. "Okay," she said, pressing her lacquered nails into her chest, then sliding her index finger up the side of her neck. The water was cool against her skin and felt divine in the hot office.

"Last night," she said, swallowing hard, "I was going to dance the last shift of the night," she said, "When Lidia left the stage, I was feeling frisky, and setup a prank for her." She paused and then blurted, "It didn't go as planned at all. Lidia freaked out, I was pissed, and when she was about to scream, I couldn't think of anything else to do to keep her quiet." Licking her lips, Olivia took a sip of water before continuing.

"She opened her mouth wide to scream, we were backstage and I worried what it would do to my job, so, I did the only thing I could," Olivia said, kicking her right top leg around in a bigger circle. "I kissed her," she said, cheeks coloring, "When her mouth was open, I freaked out and could not bring myself to smack her silly," she said. "Most women, I would have hit, but, not Lidia," she said. "All I could think was that, if it was me, and Lidia kissed me full on without warning, when I was emotionally unstable and about to lose control," she said, shuddering in her seat. "I just know that, if it was reversed, I'd have been too surprised to scream."

Blinking slowly, Jesus took a long sip of his water before trusting himself to say anything. Olivia kissed another woman, arguably to save her job, and was feeling guilty about it, as if she was a sinner? His manhood bulged and strained against his pants, and he knew that there was no way, in her heart, she was a sinner. Throbbing and desperate for relief, he gave a decisive nod and cleared his throat.

"It's totally okay," he said, shifting uncomfortably when he saw her smile grow wider. "You were worried about your job," he said, waving his hand in dismissal. "Nothing more, and in this economy, understandable." He paused and shifted, awkward in the extreme and hoping one more line would prompt her to leave, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone," he quoted, nodding firmly. "Pleasure meeting you, Olivia," he said, waving his hand towards the door. "I hope you'll join us for service next week," he said.

"Is it really okay?" She had not rose from her seat, enjoying the flushed face and bulging eyes of the young pastor. His handsome face was flushed, his red lips slick from his licking. Olivia knew men and Jesus was about to completely lose it, whether or not he got his hands into his own pants. She wanted to see if she could push him over the edge and couldn't help continuing the story. "It's not like Lidia let up when I started kissing her," she said, kicking her leg still. The motion gave her a sweet thrill up her most sensitive parts, and it helped to satisfy her while she shared with the pastor. "Oh, no. Lidia was too demanding to stop with just a kiss."

Jesus was familiar with lesbians, and the idea of two women pleasing each other. He'd even seen a few clips on the internet, and browsed, the lord forgive him, more than a few pictures. However, he had never in his twenty-three years head of somebody he knew having such thoughts. Truth be told, the only woman he had ever known well besides his mother had been Julia, who was as straight laced as they could be. Of course, he knew that their breakup was due in large part to his physical hang-ups, but, they had never discussed in any detail her sexual preferences. For that matter, he had never dwelt on his own fetishes, only dreaming about women in missionary position and once, doggy-style, when he was drunk. For the most part, his fantasies were plain vanilla.

Sitting there with Olivia across from him, a freakish, crazy situation straight out of a friend's wildest claims, was something he was not equipped to deal with properly. Her presence ignited his desire, as it would with anybody who liked attractive women. Then, her story, so outlandish and deviant, stoked his fires like nothing this side of Hades should have been able to do. Listening to her opening lines, thinking about Olivia's seductive, cherry lips, locked into a passionate embrace, Jesus struggled to maintain his composure. In his mind, unbidden, rose the image of Olivia tongue kissing his beloved Julia. Worse still, Olivia was beckoning him to join them, while Julia ignored him, instead, focusing on pleasuring the black haired Latina.

With effort, Jesus focused on the present, asking a simple question, "If Lidia was too demanding to stop with a kiss, what did she do to you?" Purposefully, he posited that Olivia was the victim of Lidia's crazy lust. By phrasing the situation thus, Jesus avoided any messy complications with regard to Olivia's own sexual preference. Regardless of his phrasing, he squirmed in his seat, determined to find out what happened before bidding the woman a good day.

"What do you think she did to me?" Olivia asked, kicking her leg in a wider circle, smiling at the pastor. She felt hot, sexy and desirable, watching him squirm. The feelings of last night, of the passionate embrace of Lidia, were still there, but seeing the sexy pastor react so strongly to her words, she started to wonder. She could see his reaction, stunned, speechless, that she'd hit a nerve.

"You said she wouldn't stop there," Jesus said, unable to say anything else. Manhood straining, he knew the truth of things, that Olivia was begging for a confession. Worse, he knew that she had done things, dirty things, that he had never contemplated. However, knowing that she needed his help, the spiritual guidance he could provide, he felt some confidence return, despite his raging lust. Even though his manhood was fully swollen, twitching against his knees, his faith never wavered. "Tell me everything," he begged, breathing hard. Thinking of what Olivia had told him so far, he knew that the listening a tale of her sins would test his faith.

"She took advantage," Olivia said, relishing the chance to draw out the story. "I was only trying to quiet her," she said. "Instead, she mistook my kiss for something more, and started to kiss me, everywhere," she said.

"What do you mean, child?" Jesus asked, using the term to attempt to regain some of the authority in the discussion.

"Lidia licked me," Olivia said, drawing out each word, "Until I could take no more." She paused, shuddering and twitching in her seat, remembering the feeling. Full of control, domination and expertise, it had been an eye opening experience. "I'm afraid," she said. "What does this mean?" She watched his face turned red at the word, licked, and could not help her own reaction. Kicking her legs more frantically, nipples straining against her shirt, the handsome pastor had an undeniable effect on her. Hot, bothered and worried, she was tempted to take her shirt off, but barely resisted the impulse.

Barely able to sit still, Jesus tried to piece together a rational response to the seductive woman's tale. There was enough that was beyond his imagination that the story had a simple, profound effect on his mind. No matter how hard he tried, he could not help but imagine the busty, dark haired woman before him in the throes of passion. Perhaps he could be the one who made her feel that way, however, from their conversation thus far, it seemed unlikely. Thinking of the woman, who sounded like his ex girlfriend, that had driven Olivia to the breaking point made him twitch even more in his seat. Jesus could see her own ardor mounting from telling him the story and in response, he felt his manhood jump. Breathing through his nose, he fought for control, lord, help me.

"What do you mean, 'she licked you?'" Jesus said, heart pounding. Imagination started to run wild when the woman started to cris-cross her legs and kick them. Olivia's faced was flushed and her perky chest betrayed her thoughts. Praying in his head constantly to no avail, his mind went where it had never gone before. The tanned woman's skin was flushed, his office over ninety degrees, he started to pray for a miracle. That time of day he preferred to be out, but for privacy, they had the door closed.

Face flushed, Olivia licked her lips and resumed kicking her leg in a slow circle, the white mini skirt scandalously high on her thighs. "After we kissed," Olivia said, "Since Lidia's top was already off," she said, "She ripped my bra off, exposing my breasts." She traced one hand down her v-neck shirt and almost, but not quiet, ran her finger tips over the sensitive, swollen nubs of her nipples. Straining inside her shirt, she was enjoying the slow telling of her sins. Watching the handsome pastor squirm added to her enjoyment. "Before she started to kiss me again, she moved her head down, flicking my nipples."

"Okay," Jesus said, the image nearly making him spurt off inside his pants. Watching the sexy woman tell him the sordid, dirty story was making his head spin. Wondering if Olivia's nipples were as large as his former girlfriends, or smaller, like he'd seen on the internet, his thoughts strayed far from his biblical mental safety net. Throbbing and nearly having a climax inside his jeans, he grabbed his water glass and took a long drink. "You've learned your lesson," he said, "Don't surprise a co-worker again," he said, nodding his head with finality.

"See you next week," he said, not bothering to get up.

"What's wrong with you, Jesus?" Olivia asked, tilting her head to the side and frowning. "Maybe I should have gone to another church," she said, getting up from her chair and turning to the side. "Thanks," she said, flipping her hair over her shoulder. Red lips curled into a stern frown as she gave him a final glance and then started walking towards the door.

"Jesus loves you," he said, watching her leave and staring at her mini skirt clad bottom. I want you, he thought, watching her and starting to feel himself through his jeans. Hands covered by the desk, even if she turned, his slow stroking would be hidden from her vantage point. Not sure if she was leaving because she was pissed or not, he no longer cared. When Olivia's hand reached the door knob and her heels stopped clacking on the floor, he hastily unbuckled his brown leather belt.

"I know," Olivia said, turning back and giving him a sly smile before throwing the door open wider. She saw him squirming in his seat and almost giggled. While he was incredibly handsome, he was too flustered and nervous to bother chatting with anymore. With both his hands in his lap, she suspected what he was up to and her smirk grew wider.

Besides, telling him the story of what happened the previous night had made her re-think the whole confession issue. Thinking about how thoroughly Lidia had kissed her breasts and made her feel alive, erotic and wonderfully tingly, she thought about calling the other dancer to see if she was busy that afternoon. Clicking her heels on the floor, she pulled the door closed behind her and almost closed it, when she noticed Jesus standing up slightly behind the chair.