Sweet Julie Birth of a Shemale

Story Info
Young drama student falls into HER role, with consequences.
11.1k words
4.58
79.2k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

Is It Just a Role?

The dress rehearsal for the drama club's latest production was over. The curtain fell, the audience of excited parents applauded enthusiastically. The curtain rose and the performers stepped forward to take their bows. The curtain fell again and still the crowd applauded. The two stars, Troy and Julie, took their positions centre stage, holding hands as the curtain rose one more time. They bowed to the audience. Then, overcome with joy, Julie turned and kissed her handsome co-star full on the lips, her tongue partly invading his mouth.

Troy pulled back, stunned. There was a gasp from the audience. Troy pulled back his arm and punched Julie full in the face. She fell, blood streaming from her nose. "Get away from me, faggot!" cried Troy as he stomped off of the stage.

Julie sat briefly on the stage, dazed by the blow. Suddenly, just what she had done wrong dawned on her. She had gotten so wrapped up in her part, she had forgotten! She wasn't Julie, she was Edward! Tears streamed down his cheeks as he picked himself up and raced off of the stage to the crescendo of jeers that chased him.

Oblivious of where he ran, Edward bumped straight into Mr. Bennett, his drama teacher. Mr. Bennett wrapped his arms around his confused student as Edward buried his head against his chest and cried. "You'd better go to my office and get yourself under control. I'll explain everything to Troy, I mean to Raymond." Raymond was the boy playing the part of Troy in the play.

Edward took a tissue from Mr. Bennett and dabbed at his eyes and running nose as he ran down the hallway. He locked the door of Mr. Bennett's office behind him and sobbed gently. Finally, he went to the small washroom off of the office and cleaned his face. His thick theatrical makeup was a mess, and so he scrubbed it off, leaving his clean smooth face unblemished. That felt a bit better. Edward stared at himself in the mirror, at his own bright blue eyes, delicate nose, short blond hair. What had come over him?

He was nineteen and his parents, who were always traveling the world on business, had dumped him here at the Bishop Strachan private high school for boys. Due to that travel, he had been a poor student and had been set back in his grades a couple of times. Though his academics were poor, he had been thrilled to join the drama club, and had at last found an interest to keep him enthusiastic about his schooling. His grades had finally improved.

But he had been hesitant when Mr. Bennett had suggested that he try out for the FEMALE lead in the latest play. Well, someone had to play the girls' parts. And Mr. Bennett had offered to give him extra coaching, outside of class hours and regular after school rehearsals.

But had it gone too far? For the past eight weeks, Edward had left the dormitory every weekend and lived for those two days with Mr. Bennett and his wife. Mr. Bennett had stressed that in order to play a girl's part, it was important to understand girls, how they thought, how they looked upon situations differently than boys did. So from Friday night until Sunday evening each week, Edward had disappeared and Mr. and Mrs. Bennett had enjoyed the company of Julie.

For two days of every seven, Edward had lived his life as a girl, as if he was the Bennett's niece, visiting her relatives each weekend. Mrs. Bennett had coached Edward on how to walk, how to talk, how to pick out clothing and put on makeup. It was all an emotional drain on Edward, twisting his mind into such an alien, to him, way of thinking. To compensate, said Mrs. Bennett, she had mixed him a special high protein juice drink which he drank three times a day, even during the week.

And Mr. Bennett had instructed Edward intensively on acting, particularly the nuances of the live stage and interacting with his fellow performers. But tonight, Edward had forgotten himself and Julie had emerged full force and tried to interact a little too much.

Edward decided he could not go through with the play. The Julie character was becoming too strong. But then, he thought back and realized how wonderful it had felt when Troy had held him in his strong arms in the hotel scene in the second act, and again at the climax of the play.

Impatient, Edward scrounged in Mr. Bennett's desk drawer and found a pack of cigarettes and matches. He lit one and smoked it silently as he sat and thought. He caught sight of his own reflection in the full length mirror on the back of the door and smiled. The reflection, partly obscured by shadows, was that of an attractive young girl, idly smoking. Edward had never smoked until the weekends at the Bennett's house. He realized with a start that he held his cigarette like a girl!

He crushed out the cancer stick.

Just then, Mr. Bennett opened the door and entered the room.

"I quit," said Edward, before Mr. Harvey Bennett could say a word. Harvey lifted Edward to his feet and pulled the young boy's body close to his own. Edward instantly burst into tears again. "I ... I don't know what I want. This is all so strange to me!"

"I can well imagine it is," said Harvey to the feminine boy. "Edward ... Julie ... listen to me. I've trained many boys for female roles. They've all come to grips with the anguish of gender identification. You will too. I know it. You are honestly the best student I've ever trained."

"You ... you really mean that?"

Harvey sat down on his couch and dragged the young lad down onto his lap. Harvey linked his arms around Edward and Edward had to place his hands on Harvey's shoulders. But for the first time ever, Edward noticed how good Harvey smelled, and how strong his arms were.

"Oh, Julie," said Harvey. "I really, really do. And it's understandable that you've got such strange feelings floating around in your head. You've practised so hard. You've done everything that Joanna and I have asked of you. It would be a shame to throw that all away. You could be a wonderful performer! You make me so proud!"

"And I love making you proud," said an exuberant Edward who, unthinkingly, placed his lips to Harvey's cheek and planted a soft kiss there. Edward drew back surprised, but was even more surprised when Harvey turned his lips toward him and his strong hand behind the youngster's blond head and drew their lips together.

Harvey's lips locked firmly to Edward's as his tongue invaded the teen's mouth. He crushed his lips to those of the young boy as his hands caressed Edward's back and sides. Momentarily, Edward struggled to break free and then gave in to his own yearnings, kissing his teacher back strongly.

Harvey kissed the young boy's neck as soft moans escaped Edward's lips. "Oh Julie," said Mr. Bennett, "you don't know how long I've waited for this!" Edward could feel his prick stiffening in his silken panties. And he was frightened to realize that he could feel Harvey's own cock stirring in his lap underneath Edward's own buttocks.

Harvey had loosened the top of Edward's blouse and his fingers now lightly massaged Edward's nipples. Edward moaned again. Over the past several weeks, he had noticed that for some unknown reason his nipples had become larger and much more sensitive to the touch. In fact, he had even begun to notice that his pectorals were larger, almost as if the act of studying the female role had begun to make his own breasts grow.

Harvey moved his lips down to Edward's left nipple and sucked it whole into his mouth. His tongue washed around the aureole and his teeth gnashed tenderly at the taut nipple itself. Edward's hips bucked upwards off of Harvey's lap, his cock yearning for release from the now soaking panties. Harvey's hand reached under Edward's skirt, under the elastic of the panties, and drew forth Edward's blood engorged cock.

"Oh god, Julie. You have such a beautiful little prick. It's so slick, so lovely. Cum for me Julie. Spurt your lovely seed into my hand," said Harvey. Harvey locked his lips to Edward's as one hand toyed with the young boy slut's hard nipple and the other fisted his rampant dick. Edward's ass bucked wildly as the cum churned in his balls.

"Oh, Mr. Bennett, you shouldn't - but it feels so goooooddd! Oh yes, jerk my rod! EEEEyyyyaaaahh!" cried Edward as the cum boiled out of his balls and shot out his piss hole. Harvey continued to pump the blond boy's dick with one hand as he cupped the other to catch as much of the spurting hot jizm as he could. Finally, Edward's dick stopped spurting. Harvey squeezed the last of the manseed from the boy's now drooping dick.

"That was so good," said Harvey as he tenderly kissed Edward. He then opened the boy's blouse further and rubbed the youngster's own seed around and around on his taut nipples and breast mounds. "That's only second best, but it will help your breasts to grow."

"My what? But I don't have ... What are you saying?" asked Edward.

"Oh, my sweet Julie. You have so much to learn! But now it's time for you to return the favour. You've had your fun, now it's my turn." With that, Harvey pushed the young lad to the floor and stood over him. Harvey quickly removed his trousers and underwear. Kneeling, Edward found himself eye to eye with the pisshole at the tip of Mr. Bennett's dick.

"Open your mouth, Julie. It's time for your next lesson on being a girl."

"But I don't want ..." But even before the words were out of his mouth, Edward realized that he DID want to please Harvey, in any way that Harvey wanted him to. Edward opened his lips wide and Harvey pressed forward. The glans of his penis passed over Edward's rouged lips and Edward closed his mouth around the intruder.

Not knowing what to do, Edward just held the tip of the dick between his lips, savouring the meaty texture and realizing that he liked the strong flavour.

"Use your tongue, Julie. Wash it around my dick head." Edward began to tickle the head of Harvey's dick as Harvey held his head and slowly began to fuck his cock in and out of the she-boy's mouth. Faster and faster he pumped. He was primed. He had been primed for weeks, just thinking about and hoping for the opportunity to make love to his newest student in the art of gender bending. Harvey had high hopes for Julie. Her training had only just begun.

With one last thrust, he buried his cock at the back of Julie's mouth and his cock unleashed his load. Edward was taken by surprise. Suddenly thick gobs of jizm were shooting out of Harvey's dick head, deep inside his mouth. He had no choice but to swallow the delicious tasting jizm. "Drink it all down, sweet child.", said Harvey. "Every last drop!" Finally Harvey's dick stopped spurting, but even then Harvey wasn't finished.

"Suck hard, drain me dry" he ordered the blond he-bitch as he pumped his slowly wilting cock in and out of those delicious lips. Edward eagerly drained his mentor's dick. At the finish, he held Harvey's dick tightly in his hands and squeezed the last few drops out of the pisshole and onto his waiting tongue.

"Did ... did I do it okay", the meek boygirl asked her teacher. Harvey drew Edward to his feet and held him close.

"You did just fine," he said, gently kissing Edward on the lips. "You did just fine, my sweet Julie." A drop of cum hung at the edge of Edward's painted lips. Harvey wiped at it with his finger and then offered his finger to Edward who eagerly flicked the stray drop into his mouth with his pert tongue.

"But now you had better get straightened up and get on home. Which, considering all that has happened tonight, had better be my place. Besides, we should probably talk about what just happened, and about your future."

"But, Mr. Bennett, what about ...."

"Don't worry. Joanna is very understanding. Besides ... What was that, did you hear a noise?"

"No, no sir, I didn't."

"Well, I have to go and say goodbye to all the folks who are still hanging around out there, and I have to make sure everything is locked up properly. Why don't you tidy up and then run on over to my place. I'll call ahead so that Joanna is expecting you. And I'll be along as soon as I can. Okay?"

"O... okay, I guess", answered Edward.

Harvey gave Edward another tender kiss, which Edward returned sweetly, and then Harvey disappeared out the door.

It wasn't until a couple of minutes later that Edward realized that his own street clothes were in the locker room, with all the other boys. Well, he wasn't going to face them tonight. So he would have to leave the school tonight in his costume.

He straightened his panties and blouse, then took a look in the mirror. His makeup was gone, but his hair he could manage. It was such a simple cut that worked so well when he was a boy during the week, and which with a bit of spray could be minorly altered to its present shape, ideal for the stage and weekend role as Julie. A few strokes with a comb and it was tidy again.

Ready, he stepped out of the door and made his way down the hallway. But he never reached the exit door. Strong hands wrapped around his mouth and chest and dragged him down a stairway, deep into the basement of the school. Edward fainted.

If only he had paid attention to that noise. He and Harvey might have noticed that their little love session had been observed by old Carl, the school caretaker, who now had his own designs on young Julie!

Chapter Two

Raped!

Edward awoke lying on a thin dirty mattress on a small bed in a grease and oil smelly room. He sat up but when he tried to stand, he was jerked back down by the four foot ropes with which each of his wrists was tied to the head of the bed.

A quick look at his watch told Edward that he had only been unconscious for about fifteen minutes. His fingers worked at the tightly knotted rope. The braids were thick but, with enough time, he should be able to work himself free. But he didn't have enough time. The door to the room was suddenly opened and in walked Carl, the school caretaker, a man of about forty, somewhat dirty, scraggly beard, and liquor on his breath.

Edward crouched on the bed, trying to curl up into a ball at the headboard as Carl tossed a bag on the foot of the bed.

"Pretty girl," said Carl as he went to the table against the far wall and pulled deeply from the whisky bottle sitting there.

Edward realized that he must be in the caretaker's room in the basement of the school. Carl of course did not live in the school, but was provided with this room from which to work as he cleaned up the school afterhours which, because of after school activities, sometimes meant Carl had to work all night.

Obviously Carl had personalized the room for his own tastes.

On the walls were taped pictures of women in various stages of undress, from newspaper Sunshine girls to Playboy centrefolds, to even more risque pictures of teenage girls pushing thick dildos into their pussies, white women with their mouths wrapped around thick black cocks and even photos of women being fucked and sucking cocks at the same time. Edward had never seen such pictures before. They must have come from the dozens of magazines that were strewn on the floor beside the bed; magazines with titles like Hustler, Young Beavers, Cum Shots and even Back Door Babes!

"Fix yourself up!" Carl yelled at Edward.

"I don't know what you want ..," Edward said quietly.

Carl picked up the bag at the end of the bed and thrust it at Edward. "Make yourself pretty for me," said Carl. Edward opened the bag. Inside was theatrical makeup, obviously stolen from the drama club's dressing room. Edward looked at Carl, questioningly. Carl slammed the back of his hand across Edward's face. Edward fell back on the bed, hitting his head on the headboard.

"Make pretty!" snarled Carl as he drank from the whisky bottle again. Carl sat at the table and stared at Edward.

Frightened, Edward sat on the edge of the bed and using a grimy mirror fastened on the wall, began to apply the makeup. Thick mascara, eyeliner and high-lighter, cheek blush and deep red lipstick. Finally he finished and sat back on the bed.

Carl grinned and sat on the bed beside Edward. Carl's hand gently caressed Edward's cheek. Edward shuddered. "Pretty girl," said Carl. Carl's other hand began to toy with the buttons at the front of Edward's blouse. Does Carl know I'm not really a girl, wondered Edward. What will he do if he finds out I'm not?

Carl pressed his lips to Edward's and kissed him. Edward pulled back, but was rewarded by another vicious slap across the face. His nose began to bleed. Carl handed him a kerchief and the bleeding stopped. Carl glared at Edward. "Julie is sweet girl," said Carl. "Me saw what you did for Mr. Bennett. You do same for Carl, or me tell other teachers. You not want teacher lose job, do you?"

No, thought Edward, I can't let Mr. Bennett lose his job, just for trying to help me! Meekly, Edward said, "No. I don't want him to lose his job."

"You do what me want then?"

Edward nodded weakly and lifted his head in supplication.

Carl's lips met Edward's and his tongue pushed its way between the boygirl's rouged lips. Edward could taste the caretaker's foul breath as his mouth was raped by Carl's strong tongue. Carl's fingers meanwhile had worked their way under Edward's blouse and were now toying with the teen's right breast mound. Edward moaned, and Carl's tongue plunged deeper.

"Suck my tongue," Carl commanded, and Edward wrapped his lips around the caretaker's tongue and sucked hard, his own tongue quickly flicking at the older man's thick oral muscle.

Carl released Edward's mouth. His strong hands ripped Edward's feminine blouse completely open, buttons flying. Carl wrapped his lips around Edward's erect left nipple as his hand continued to toy with the right.

This was something new for Edward, to have lips, a tongue, and teeth toying with his sensitive nipple! God, it felt so good!

"Julie has tender breasts!" said Carl as his mouth moved to the right nipple. Edward's taut nipples stood erect like the thick ends of pencil erasers. He moaned as Carl's teeth raked across them and then gasped in surprise at the tingling sensation as Carl's thick stubble rasped rudely across his tender nips.

As Carl lay atop Edward, he began rubbing his crotch against Edward's leg. Edward could feel the hard length of the caretaker's rod through his trousers. And Edward's own dick had risen to full mast also!

Carl rolled over, pulling Edward on top. "Kiss my neck," he told the youth. "Kiss my chest". Edward paused to undo the buttons on the janitor's shirt and then began kissing Carl's chest and neck. As his lips grazed across the caretaker's nipples, Carl squirmed. Edward spent a few moments, licking across Carl's flattened nipples, but Carl kept pushing the he-slut's head further down his body.

"Pull my pants off, Julie," said Carl.

Edward pulled Carl's shoes off and then pulled down the janitor's pants, pushing them to the floor. The janitor pushed himself further towards the top of the bed so that Edward, tied with his four foot ropes, could manage this. Finally, Edward pulled down Carl's undershorts. Carl's erect six inch dick sprang into the air and waved about.

"Suck it, pretty girl. Suck Carl's dick," Carl said to Edward.

Tentatively, Edward closed his hand around the caretaker'scock to steady it. Edward tightened his grip and moved his hand up the shaft. Carl groaned and a stream of precum oozed out of his pisshole, running down the side of his dick and onto Edward's hand. Slowly, Edward fisted the janitor's rod, as he tried to convince himself that he had to do this. Finally, he lowered his painted lips around the bulbous head and slowly licked his tongue around the sensitive underhead of the glans.

Carl moaned again and thrust his hips upwards. This caught Edward by surprise as the dick slid between his lips and to the back of his mouth. But Edward took control and slowly began raising and lowering his mouth along the jizz slickened shaft as he continued to pump his hand along the base of the dick.