Sweet Julie Birth of a Shemale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will that be all, ma'am?" asked Justine.

"No, Justine, I don't think so. Tell me, how is your progress at the school? Are you learning your lessons well?" Justine was only eighteen years old and was on loan to Trevor and Julie for domestic training; on loan from Mistress Coco's School for Wayward Boys. She had only arrived three days earlier and Julie had not yet had a chance to inspect her.

"Yes, ma'am." the negress answered. "May I please go now?"

"No. I don't think so. Justine, I want you to strip for me." At the startled look on the maid's face, Julie continued, "No, I don't mean in time to music. Just take off your clothes"

Reluctantly and slowly, Justine removed all of her clothes, though Julie stopped her from removing her garter belt and stockings. The black girl was very pretty when she blushed. Julie stepped forward and slowly carressed the maid's small breasts. "These look very nice on you Justine. Are you glad to have these breasts?"

"Oh, yes, ma'am. And I want them to be so much bigger!"

Julie then reached down and grasped the black shemale's cock. "And you have such a large cock too, Justine. What's a girl like you doing with a prick like this?"

Justine just smiled in embarrassment.

Julie pushed Justine to her knees and slowly removed her own dress. Justine had no hint of what lay waiting for her until Julie removed her own cock harness and withdrew her long penis from where it had been tucked between her thighs.

Justine gasped. "Mmmmm ... Mistress Julie! You ... you have a cock too!"

"Oh yes, Justine. A nice big thick cock. And it's all for you. Suck it Justine. Put it in your mouth and suck my hard cock!"

As the black maid began to slurp and lick Julie's thick shaft, Julie thought about how truly wonderful life was!

The End (For Now!)