Sweet Laura (Black Femdom)

Story Info
Laura change of city create problems.
1.9k words
4.09
7.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dunn81
Dunn81
104 Followers

Laura was in her senior year of high school and was a slender blonde-haired woman with big boobs and a small ass. She was in the Cheerleader team and had many friends. She was kind of sad it was her last day of school today. She was attractive to both man and woman even straight one. She had that angel face everybody was watching with envy and desire. She knew she was pretty but never used it to get what she desire. She had one boyfriend and recently dumped him because she wanted more time to study. She was an All "A" Student.

After the last day of high school 3 month passed and now, she was starting college in a new city far from where she was. The Mother of Laura Cindy was moving to Atlanta with her. Since his father died from a heart attack Cindy never replaced him in is love life and she gained like 50 pounds and was not even looking to get another husband. She was still unable to get past is husband death.

The beautiful Laura took the bus on is first day of school. She did not have the money to get a car. The bus trip was 30minutes away from the College. Laura and is mother lived in the suburbs of Atlanta and it was a depressing place to live. It was not a good neighborhood, lot of d**g sellers lots of people asking for money. It was filled with black people. Laura had a friend from high school named Zoe who was a black woman but she was really well educated and smarter than she was. She loved talking and working with her but those people in the neighborhood seemed uneducated and doing lot of bad shortcuts to gained money in life. It was a tough ghetto place. Everything to get money.

She hoped she would last only 1 year in this suburban and after she would get more money and try to live in the big city of Atlanta near the college. Laura took the bus every day, she noticed more and more people started using it when she was there and they sit next to her. There was one time a big black woman who were in is forty maybe who touched her by mistake several times. It was as she did it on purpose. Laura was shocked to see a mature woman acting like a teenager with no shame at all and no respect from others.

One day I decided to go skip this bus station to go to another bus station about 30 minutes away from this one. I loved doing long walk and I did not trained last weekend so I thought it was a good idea so I left my bus station. I decided to go to a corner store to buy a water bottle since it was a hot day outside, the sun was burning my skin so much I started to regret my decision. When I got inside I heard another customer entered too.. I picked a water bottle and was going to pay until I got bumped from behind and my head hit the wall and fell forward to the ground.

Laura felt dizzy for 3 seconds and then she opened her eyes to see a Black woman with a big butt but not a fat at all. She had the up skirt view and she quickly noticed she had no panties on and was wearing things streetwalker would wear. She could see her dark vulva from here and revealed her black bald pussy. She was stunned there not moving for maybe 30 seconds looking at her vulva with one eye opened and sometimes two still acting under lot of pain. The black girl named Latesha offered her hand.

"You alright white girl? Oh no, look at you, you look all dizzy. Forgive me and let me make it up to you," said Latesha trying to help Laura.

Laura grabbed Latesha hand but the power of Latesha made Laura face landed on her big black boobs almost not covered. Laura replaced her face straight and was looking at Latesha eyes who looked worried.

"Sorry I wasn't looking where I was going white girl," said Latesha.

"My name Laura, I'll be fine," Replied the blonde beauty.

"Oh no sorry white.. uh sorry Laura but I can't let you go like that. Look at your knees now... I haven't seen that you're bleeding from there," said Latesha.

Latesha put her hands on my legs and softly moved it to my knee without touching the blood.

"Ouch," yelled Laura.

"Sorry, please Laura comes to my house I'll clean you up and make sure you don't get an infection. Oh and my momma will cook us a great meal I was supposed to meet a friends but she was not there," said Latesha.

Laura was thinking about is class she had to go but at the same time it's true she could have an infection and she was still a bit dizzy. Latesha looked like 30 maybe 35... she had a pretty face but at this age still with her mom was surprising for Laura but this suburban was maybe like that too.

"Thank you for your offer Latesha but I have a class to attend to," said Laura.

" I'll call the school, you can't go with that bloody knee and your head concussion," said Latesha.

"You think I have a concussion," asked Laura.

"A Small one sure. Come on follow me I'm near the corner store. I'll heal you up," said Latesha.

Latesha took the hand of Laura who followed here to her home, Latesha mom was not there and the place had numerous paints of Black naked woman. No air conditioners also. Laura sits down on the Sofa while Latesha picked a washcloth and started to clean the wounds.

"Damn girl, sorry can't do a proper job like that. Remove you skirt please," asked Latesha.

"Oh that's fine give me the washcloth I'll do it myself," said Laura.

"No white girl, I am the one who did it I will be the one cleaning it," said Latesha.

Laura removed her skirt, she had a little pink panties. Latesha had an evil grin, she took her other hand and separated my legs and spread them more. Laura sat back feeling helpless, Latesha was cleaning the wounds and with the other hands she caressed the other legs until she reached her panties and got inside them Laura had her eyes closed unable to do anything like she was stunned. When she opened her eyes finally realizing what was going on she saw Latesha all naked in front of her. She removed everything. She had big chocolate boobs that were bouncing before Laura.

"Look at that pussy white girl, she loves my finger she's already wet. I knew you were turned on the minute you saw my black chocolate pussy. You want it right," said Latesha now dominating Laura.

"Your blue eyes and angel face wasn't able to look away from it," said Latesha confident in herself.

"Please no, I'm not a Lesbian," said Laura.

"Your pussy say otherwise white girl... I'll make you come and then you're gonna get the gift of your life and you'll thank me forever," said Latesha.

Maybe she was right; Laura sat back even more now closing her eyes while Latesha was working is experts fingers and tongue on her flooding pussy. Laura had 2 orgasms and was feeling so relaxed now.

"Come white girl on your knees and eat my delicious Black chocolate cunt," said Latesha.

Laura started licking it and really loved the taste. The bald pussy of Latesha was clean and tasted like a strawberry cheesecake maybe it was cause of the small concussion but it tasted so great she got addicted and started licking like there was no tomorrow. Latesha was smiling and laughing.

"You're gonna be my white cunt lapper, my property white slave, you are born to serve black goddess like me," said Latesha.

The door opened, Laura didn't heard anything too much into licking Latesha cunt. It was Latesha mom Sofia who was a big fat woman around 300 pounds. She quickly noticed the smell of sex into the main room. She saw Latesha getting is pussy licked by Laura. Sofia started undressing and was naked.

"Another white girl Latesha, this one is a great find. Might be a keeper huh," Said latesha mom.

"What? Uuhh I gotta go...," said Laura embarrassed.

"Ha ha ha you stay here white girl," said Latesha.

"You white girl need to make me confortable RIGHT NOW! It's the first time you see me you need to welcome me the only way white girl do," said Sofia

Sofia turned around and showed her hairy pussy and hairy asshole to Laura who had lot of pussy juice in her face. "You know what to do right? Assume the position," said Sofia not joking anymore.

Laura kneeled in front of Sofia and started licking her hairy pussy but Sofia slapped her really hard. "Are you stupid? White slave does not touch black pussy until we give it to you. You need to tongue fuck my asshole and if you do it good you'll get my pussy after," said Sofia after slapping Laura.

Laura started kissing, licking and sucking the hairy asshole of Sofia. The taste was disgusting, it was salty and she knew Sofia didn't used lot of tissue on the bathroom because she didn't have a clean asshole.

"Eat it. Swallow everything that is still in or around my beautiful black asshole. It is for you to worship. You are borned to worship black asshole white girl. You will quickly crave for it and you'll act so weird around black girl you don't know cause all you will think is to put your tongue deep in there asshole and clean it." Said the mom.

"I'm so proud of you latesha, this one will make us money, look at her physique and her face. We'll sell her for shitload of money," said Sofia still getting her ass licked by a dizzy Laura.

"I don't know, let me train her for a while mom. I'm not sure about sharing her," said Latesha.

"Stop being emotional! This one is exceptional. Look at her rimming my black ass. I'm not even attractive like you are and she's licking it. You imagine the money we would make," said Sofia.

Laura was hearing everything and it was weird, so weird. They were talking about sharing her for money like a prostitute. Laura was licking sofia mom hairy dirty ass only thinking about returning to Latesha pussy.

"Ok enough, open you're mouth now, I'll piss in that mouth and you'll swallow every drop, I'll marked you and make you mine that way," said Sofia.

Sofia pissed on Laura directly in her mouth, Laura didn't swallowed it, Sofia slapped Laura hard and spitted on her. Laura returned to Sofia pussy and cleaned it. Laura was full of piss.

"Fucking slut, you do require training. Latesha, wash her in the bathroom and trained her. You got 1 weeks after we'll start selling her to get money," said Sofia.

"Sure mom," said Latesha.

Latesha put Laura in the shower after that she kissed her in the mouth, Laura returned the kiss. Some tongue work happened, Laura loved Latesha and I guess Latesha kinda felt the same way. What will happen to Laura thought?

Dunn81
Dunn81
104 Followers