Sweet Little Danielle Ch. 02

Story Info
Brooke forces Danielle to be naked for the workmen.
3.9k words
4.68
131.3k
29
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/10/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brooke's peculiar habit of putting herself in humiliating situations seemed to escalate each time my father was away. While wearing little or no clothes, Brooke innocently appeared in front of neighbors, deliverymen, local boys, etc., and then acted as if it was an accident or claimed that it was my fault. I knew that if it ever got back to my dad, she would make me the scapegoat, but I was having so much fun watching Brooke that I didn't mind at all.

One time, Brooke went out to get the newspaper in just a T-shirt with nothing on underneath. When she bent over to pick up the paper, the neighborhood boys were given quite an eyeful of her smooth shapely ass. On another occasion, Brooke hurried out the front door in just a towel. She had to mail a letter and she thought the mailman was about to leave. Unfortunately for Brooke, when she slammed the front door, she accidentally got her towel wedged in the door jam. As she charged towards the mailman she ran right out of her towel, giving the man a clear view of her neatly trimmed bush and bouncing boobs.

Before Brooke could slow down, she was almost all the way to where the mailman was standing. Brooke paused for a moment and stood there in the nude as she tried to decide what to do next. Instead of running back into the house, Brooke opted to walk the rest of the way to the mailman. She blushed and appeared to be very embarrassed, as if she really didn't expect to lose her towel. Brooke did not have a stitch of clothing on as she timidly walked up to the mailman and handed him the letter.

As she turned to leave, the mailman said, "Hold on young lady. I think I have a package for you."

Brooke said, "A package! Can't it wait? If you haven't noticed, I've got a little problem here. I dropped my towel."

The man said with a laugh, "Yep, I noticed all right. Not only did you drop your towel, you also didn't have anything on under it, either" and then he laughed again.

Brooke said, "I'm glad I'm here to amuse you. Now please find the package before the whole neighborhood sees that I don't have any clothes on."

The mailman replied, "Don't worry, I'll find the package real fast."

Brooke stood there for the longest time, shifting her bare feet as she stood on the hot pavement. She waited patiently for the mailman as he took his time sorting through the mail. The man made no attempt to hide the fact that he was repeatedly stealing glimpses of Brooke's young firm body, but there was nothing she could do about it. Brooke didn't have anything to hide her nakedness from his view.

Brooke begged, "Could you please hurry up? I'm naked and people are driving up and down the street. That red car just drove by for the third time!"

Finally, the mailman picked up a package and said, "Well what do you know? This package isn't for you after all."

Brooke screamed, "Not for me? You've kept me standing here naked for over five minutes!"

Now Brooke really felt humiliated. Not only was she standing out in public totally nude, she was also tricked into prolonging her nudity. The mailman knew all along that he didn't have a package for Brooke. It was just a plot to keep the naked young girl standing in front of him as long as possible. When Brooke turned to walk back to the house, the mailman took the liberty of checking out her bare butt, too.

The mailman incident didn't faze Brooke a bit. Later that evening, she partook in her favorite obsession...teasing the pizza delivery guy. She loves to answer the door in just her little white robe when the pizza arrives. Sometimes she'll bend over to set the pizza down on the coffee table and allow the pizza boy to see her bare ass. Other times Brooke will drop the pizza boy's tip. As she bends over to pick up the change, her firm titties will spill out of the robe right in front of the poor boy. Then she'll stand up to hand him the tip with her big breasts and soft pink nipples pointed right out at the pizza delivery boy. When Brooke hands him the money, she acts as though she doesn't even know her boobs are exposed.

Brooke's favorite scenario involves leaving the belt of her robe very loose so that when the boy hands her the pizza, the robe will separate in front and completely expose her beautiful melons and light brown bush to the boy. With the pizza in her hand, Brooke acts like she doesn't have a free hand to close her robe in front, thus extending the length of time that the pizza boy is able to examine her bare body.

On this particular evening, Brooke dropped the tip money and then she squatted down with her legs slightly spread apart to pick it up. The bottom half of her very short robe opened in front as she fumbled around with the tip money and the pizza boy had a clear view of her hairy triangle. One of the coins rolled away and as she stretched to reach for it, she really spread her legs apart so that the boy could easily see her sweet pink pussy lips. We laughed about it after he left and she asked me if I wanted to do it, but I told her that I could never expose myself in front of a boy. Brooke vowed to change that.

The next time my father was away, Brooke was at it again. It was a Saturday morning and Brooke asked me to get the mail.

I said, "I'm not going out there. All I have on is a robe."

Brooke said, "That's all I have on, too, and everything's covered. Try going out there. You may find it to be exciting."

I said, "No thanks. If you want the mail, go get it yourself."

She said, "Fine, I will."

I didn't bother to tell her that it was windy outside. The neighbor across the street was cutting his grass as Brooke retrieved the letters from the mailbox. There were also a couple of men from the electric company working on a power line up on a utility pole. Instead of coming right back into the house, she stayed outside and began to sort through the mail as a car came down the street. Suddenly, a gust of wind lifted up her extremely short robe. Since Brooke had mail in both hands, she didn't have a free hand to hold her robe down. Her ass and pussy were entirely out in the open for the neighbor, utility workers and the man in the car to observe.

Brooke frantically bent over and tried to push her robe down without dropping the letters. In the process, the top of her robe gapped open and a boob popped out. In her haste to cover up, her robe completely separated in front so she gave up trying to conceal her nakedness and ran towards the front door. As she ran, her loose robe flapped behind her in the wind, leaving that great ass on display for everyone to gawk at.

Brooke stormed into the house and said, "See what you put me through!"

I chuckled and replied, "Of course, you're going to blame me for this."

She answered, "That's right. Next time you're going out to get the mail."

Then Brooke went upstairs and began running the bathwater in her tub. I followed behind a few seconds later and opened the door a little. I peeked inside and saw Brooke pulling the window blinds wide open in the bathroom. Usually, that side of our house is secluded, but she had to notice that the man on the utility pole was right outside her window. However, she acted as if no one was there.

As she bent over to check the water temperature in the tub, her short robe ascended up her backside exposing her bare butt to the man on the pole. The man immediately motioned for his partner to climb up and soon both men were on the pole watching Brooke. She turned and faced the men, and then untied the belt around her waist. Her robe separated in front giving the men a good look at her firm breasts and light brown bush. Next Brooke turned around and let the robe drop off her shoulders. It fell to the floor leaving Brooke's beautiful nude figure right out in the open as the men peered inside to watch Brooke bathe.

Brooke casually dipped a toe in the water before lowering herself into the large circular tub, which is big enough for two people. Brooke chose to sit in a position where her feet were facing the window. First Brooke reached up with both hands to lather up her hair, allowing her big boobs to sway freely in front of her as the men looked on. Then she turned over, got up on her hands and knees, and lowered her head into the tub to rinse her hair. This left her smooth butt cheeks pointed up at the men.

After thoroughly rinsing her hair and showing off her great ass in the process, she settled back into the tub and began soaping up her ample breasts. Brooke massaged her large globes for a while before stopping and concentrating on her nipples. First she made little circles over her pink silver-dollar sized nipples with her slick soapy fingertips, and then she rolled her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers until they were nice and hard.

After teasing her breasts for quite some time, she decided to wash her long legs. Brooke sat back and put a leg up on each side of the tub, exposing her wet pussy to the men. She soaped her legs and feet, carefully cleaning between each toe before returning her legs to the tub. Next it was time to wash her cute ass. Brooke turned over and got up on her knees. Next she lathered up her hands and started gliding them all over her beautiful bare butt. She even took her fingertip and gently ran it up and down her tender butt crack several times before sitting back down in the tub.

Brooke was finally ready to wash her pussy. Brooke lathered up her hand and gently massaged the neatly trimmed patch of hair between her legs with her fingertips for what seemed like a long time. Then she stood up and turned the water on so that she could rinse the soap from her body. She faced the men as she took cupfuls of water and let them pour down the front of her soapy skin. The water rolled over her firm breasts, across her flat tummy and down her legs, sifting through her soft pussy hair as the water flowed over her naked body. Then she turned around and repeated the process, allowing the men to watch the water spill down her back and over her firm bare butt.

Brooke got out of the tub and gently patted her body dry with the towel. Then she sat on the side of the tub and dried her legs, spreading them apart as she bent over to dry her feet. Brooke finally took the towel and wrapped it around her head. Her body was still naked as she remained seated on the side of the tub.

The men thought the show was over, but Brooke wasn't finished yet. She sucked on her forefinger and then used it to make little circles over her right nipple while softly licking her lips. She tweaked and pulled on her nipple until it was nice and hard. Then Brooke sucked on her other finger and repeated the process on her left nipple. While playing with her left nipple, she started dragging her right finger down over her flat tummy.

I thought to myself, "Oh no. She's not going to touch herself in front of those men," but she did!

As Brooke's finger continued to descend over her soft skin and down towards her pussy, the men outside the window were wide-eyed and smiling. Sweat dripped from their foreheads as the heat radiated from Brooke's steamy body. She spread her legs even wider as she combed through her neatly-trimmed bush with her red fingernails. Finally, Brooke located the moist pink slit between her legs and began slowly running her fingertip up and down her pleasure place. As she worked on her little clitty, she used the other hand to tease both of her tender pink nipples, which were now nice and hard.

Soon Brooke dipped a finger inside her love hole and began working it in and out. She softly moaned as she moved her finger around inside of herself while continuing to play with her nipples with her other hand. Brooke rhythmically slid her finger in and out of her moist pussy while her soft moans became more prevalent. Brooke's finger glistened from love juice as the self-induced assault on her pussy intensified. Her moaning grew louder and louder, and the tension in the air was so prolific that I almost inserted a finger into my own pussy. Finally, Brooke let out a big moan, followed by short gasps for breath. I'd never seen anyone masturbate before, much less reach an orgasm, but I'd just witnessed both.

Brooke sat there for a moment, trying to catch her breath, and then she suddenly spotted me and pulled me into the bathroom. She was still naked, except for the towel around her head.

Brooke said, "It's bath time Danielle."

I said, "No, please don't make me do this in front of those men."

Brooke chuckled, looked out the window and said, "Men? What men. Oh my, there are some men out there. I didn't even see them. And here I am, completely naked. How embarrassing!"

I said, "Yeah, right. You're so innocent."

Then Brooke said, "Innocent? I'll show you innocent" and then she started tickling me.

I tried to fight her off, but she quickly got her hands inside my robe and began running her fingernails up and down my bare sides. Brooke especially concentrated on my armpits. As I tried to withstand the tickling, I also fought to hold my robe together, but I was fighting a losing battle.

Brooke said, "Well it looks like we have a ticklish girl here."

I cried, "Stop it Brooke. My robe's falling off."

Brooke said, "Nope, I can't stop. Whoops, there goes the belt to your robe."

The belt fell on the floor. I bent over to pick it up and Brooke lifted the bottom of my robe, exposing my bare ass to the men. I was mortified. She pinched my butt cheek so I quickly stood up, causing my robe to fall off my shoulders.

Brooke said, "You'd better catch your robe because you're about to be naked!"

While laughing, I pleaded, "No Brooke...please stop! Don't tickle me. You're driving me crazy. I can't take it," but Brooke continued her attack on my armpits.

I begged, "Brooke, stop please. Oh no, my robe fell off. Now I'm naked and those men are out there. They can see everything!"

We were standing sideways to the men outside the window. With my robe completely off, my bare breasts were rubbing up against Brooke's breasts and our nipples were touching. My nipples were starting to harden like Brooke's nipples.

I looked over and cried out, "Brooke, we have to stop. There's another guy climbing the pole. Those men must be calling their friends to come watch us!"

Brooke looked out and said, "Wow, that one's really cute. I'll bet he's only about twenty, and look how muscular he is!"

I got down on the floor, but Brooke grabbed my ankle before I could reach my robe. Then she held my leg up by my ankle and started scratching her fingernails against the bottom of my foot. I was laughing out loud and helpless to stop her. She straddled my leg as she tickled me and her pussy was rubbing against my thigh. I could feel her wetness on my leg. Brooke was either getting excited or she was still wet from the orgasm she had just given herself.

As I stared up at Brooke's bare butt, I said, "Brooke, those guys are looking at your tits."

Brooke forced my legs apart and said, "No, they're looking at your pussy."

Then Brooke moved one hand down between my legs and I really started to twitch.

Brooke said, "Well, it looks like I found another ticklish spot!"

I said, "Oh no, please don't touch me there," but she wouldn't stop sifting her fingers through my hairy triangle.

I continue, "Brooke, you've gotta to stop...please, I can't take it anymore."

Brooke said, "But you have such a nice pussy and I'm sure those men are having a good time looking at it."

I shrieked, "Those men are looking at us and we're bare-assed naked. I've never been so embarrassed in my life. Doesn't it bother you?"

Brooke said, "I suppose" as she inched her finger down and slid it right between my pussy lips.

Brooke playfully asked, "What's this? Do I feel wetness between your legs? Are you excited little girl?"

My face turned bright red as I replied, "I don't know" and then I broke loose from Brooke's grip and jumped into the tub.

I rolled up into a ball as Brooke leaned over the side of the tub. It didn't seem to bother Brooke that she was still naked and completely out in the open for the men to observe.

Brooke said, "its okay. I'm excited, too. My pussy's nice and wet just like your little beaver is, so why don't you just relax and let me help you bathe?"

I just sat there, trying to hide my girlie parts from the men as Brooke shampooed my hair. While she massaged my scalp, her big boobs pressed against my shoulder. It embarrassed me because the men were still watching. Next, she went to work on my back. Brooke lathered up my back and gave me a nice massage.

I said, "Mmm, Brooke. That feels good."

Brooke said, "I know something that will feel even better."

Then Brooke took the soap and lathered up her hands. Next she faced the men, slowly took her soapy hands and rubbed them all over her full firm breasts. Finally, Brooke used her breasts as sponges and pressed them against my back while sliding them up and down against my soft soapy skin. Brooke looked so sexy as she washed my back with her big boobies and it felt really good. However, it didn't feel near as good as when she went to work on my titties.

Brooke was still pressing her boobs against my back as she reached around and got my breasts all soapy, too. She massaged my bare titties, and then she gently rubbed and squeezed my nipples. I was so excited that it gave me goose-bumps.

Brooke took her hands away and said, "Look at those pretty puffy nipples" as my face turned crimson red.

Then Brooke said, "Don't be embarrassed. You've got the cutest little body I've ever seen. Now stand up."

I said, "Stand up? Haven't the men seen enough?"

Brooke said, "Danielle, you have to stand up so I can wash your butt."

I said, "Wash my butt? I think I can do that myself. In fact, I think I'm clean enough. Just give me a towel and I'll run to the bedroom."

Brooke said, "Are you still worried about those men? They're probably bored with us by now."

I looked over and said, "No, we still have their undivided attention."

Brooke said, "Well don't worry about them. Just stand up and let me finish."

I reluctantly stood up and Brooke took a seat on the side of the tub beside me. My bare ass was right out in the open for the men to behold and I just stood there and let another girl touch me right in front of them. Brooke took her soapy hand and caressed my bare butt for the longest time. She slowly moved her hand up and down over one butt cheek, then circled around and caressed the other butt cheek. It made me tingle all over. Then she took her fingertip and gently placed it on my butt crack. It was an incredible sensation!

I said, "Brooke, are you sure you want to touch me there?"

Brooke replied in a sexy tone, "Don't be embarrassed. I know how good it feels. Just relax and enjoy it," as she guided her fingertip slowly up and down the tender crack of my ass.

I said, "Oh my gosh Brooke. You have no idea what you're doing to me. My butt crack is so sensitive. You're giving me chills all over."

Then Brooke looked up at me with a devilish grin and slid her finger over the moist slit between my legs from behind.

I asked, "What are you doing Brooke? I don't think you should touch me there."

Brooke asked, "Why sweetie, don't you like how it feels?" as she moved her finger around on what I assume was my little clitty.

I said, "Brooke, oh it feels so good, but maybe you should stop. Maybe this isn't right."

Brooke said, "But if I stop, you won't get to experience this" and then she found my love hole and inserted a finger inside of me.

As she slowly started working her finger in and out of my tight wet pussy, she stood up and reached around to grab one of my boobs. In the process, she rubbed her big boobs against my back and I could also feel her pussy hair moving around against my bare butt cheek.

12