Sweet Little Danielle Ch. 04

Story Info
Vicki plans an evening of teasing.
6k words
4.68
103.7k
34
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/10/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was five o'clock on a Saturday and I was cruising around with Andy, Russell, Marty and Bill. They may be the Math and Science Club nerds, but they're also my best friends. I asked them what they planned to do for the evening and the boys said that they were going downtown to watch professional wrestling. They asked me if I wanted to join them, but I declined.

I asked, "Why do you guys want to see fake wrestling matches?"

Bill replied, "Because we like 'em!"

Then Marty comically asked, "Why do you guys want to see fake breasts?"

Bill replied, "Because we like 'em!"

I couldn't argue with that logic so I dropped the subject. I asked the guys if they could stop by Vicki's house so I could see if she had any plans for the evening and they obliged. We knocked on the door, but no one answered although the door was slightly ajar.

I called in, "Vicki, are you here?"

She called out, "Yeah. I'm in the tub. Come on back."

I went into the bathroom and found my teenaged cheerleader friend lathering up her tiny firm body. As she gently massaged her smallish breasts with her soapy hands, she looked up at me and smiled. Then Vicki sat on the side of the tub and slowly slid her hands up her inner thighs until they reached her pleasure place. Vicki softly moaned as she moved her hand around over her bald beaver and at that moment I saw the boys' reflection in the full-length mirror on the door. They were watching Vicki take a bath!

I whispered, "Vicki, I didn't come here alone."

She whispered back, "I know, Danielle. I'm just pretending I don't see the boys. It's so much fun teasing your little nerd friends. My goal is to push them to the point where they can't take it anymore, forcing them to whip 'em out and spank themselves right in front of us."

I giggled and said, "You're a bad, bad little girl, but I love you."

Vicki said, "Then you won't mind washing my back."

Vicki stood with her back to the mirror as I lathered up my hands. Then I rubbed my soapy hands all over her young soft skin. I paid a lot of attention to her smooth muscular ass, much to the delight of the boys. I even took my index finger and slowly slid it up and down her beautiful little butt crack.

Vicki moaned, "Mmm, I like that," and from the expressions on their faces, so did the boys.

Finally, Vicki turned around and held her blonde hair up with her hands, casting her totally nude reflection in the mirror for the boys to observe. As she stood there displaying everything she had to offer, I took a cup from the side of the tub and poured water down the front of her naked body until all the soap was rinsed away. Then I repeated the process on her backside. The boys really enjoyed watching the soap suds cascade down over Vicki's firm young ass.

I held up one more cupful of water, but Vicki thought I was done and began to step out of the tub. When she did, she accidentally bumped my hand and the water spilled down the front of my white tank top.

Vicki said, "Oops, sorry," but then she laughed when she witnessed what had happened to my shirt.

I looked in the mirror and saw that my white tank top was now soaked and clinging to my braless breasts. My nipples were clearly visible beneath the soaked fabric. Vicki thought it was funny and tweaked my nipples before covering herself with a towel. As she stepped into the hallway, the boys scrambled for the living room.

She called to the guys, "Did you have a nice peek?"

Andy said, "We...um...we didn't see anything" and then everyone laughed, including Vicki.

Vicki and I retreated to her bedroom and as she began getting dressed I asked, "Where are you going tonight?"

She replied, "I have a date with Ryan Lemburgh."

I said, "But he's the asshole that goes out with Karen Hart and tries to sleep with everyone else behind her back."

Vicki said, "I know. I'm just going so I can ride in his new Corvette convertible and eat at the most expensive restaurant in town."

I asked, "You're not going to sleep with him, are you?"

She kissed me on the cheek and said, "Of course not baby-doll. I'm just going to teach him a lesson. I'll tease him relentlessly all night and then I'll send him home high and dry. I won't even kiss him goodnight. He'll learn that he can't have his way with every girl in our high school just because he has a rich daddy."

I asked, "How are you going to tease him?"

She said, "Well, I haven't quite worked that out yet, but my outfit should give me a good start. Why don't you wait in the living room with the boys and I'll model it for you."

I took a seat in the living room and the guys immediately stopped talking. I was really embarrassed because my little tank top was soaking wet. The thin white fabric was nearly transparent, so I knew the boys could clearly see my nipples. Even though all of the boys' eyes were fixated on my chest, I didn't try to hide my breasts because I was afraid it would just draw more attention to my predicament. I tried to ignore their stares, but when the cold air-conditioning blew on my chest, it made my nipples tingle. My sensitive pink nipples became firm and erect under the thin white shirt. Now I was even more embarrassed because the boys were really taking notice of the fact that my nipples were poking out against the tight wet material of my thin white tank top.

Finally Vicki entered the room and the boys redirected all of their attention to her because she looked stunning. Her hair and makeup were perfect, and she had on a tiny white pleated mini-skirt with a black and white cotton vest on top. There were only two buttons on the vest and the vest didn't extend down very far below her bra-less breasts. It was a small top, yet it was kind of loose on her. She finished off the ensemble with white panties, thigh-high white hose and high-heeled black sandals. Vicki looked elegant, yet slutty at the same time.

Vicki asked, "How do I look," but the boys couldn't answer because their mouths had fallen to the floor.

I replied, "Too beautiful for words. Now what are you going to do with that hot outfit, and even hotter body?"

She asked, "Isn't the outfit enough?"

I said, "It looks great, but if you really want to tease this guy, you'll have to do more."

Then I said, "Boys, Vicki wants to teach Ryan Lemburgh a lesson. You all know about his reputation, don't you?"

Russell said, "Yeah. He's the pompous asshole that sleeps with every girl he meets and then brags about it the next day."

Bill asked, "Why don't you key his new car?"

I said, "You guys are so juvenile!"

Marty added, "That's right. You never want to damage a beautiful Corvette no matter how big of an asshole the owner is."

I said, "That's not what I meant."

Bill asked, "So, what's your idea, Vicki?"

Vicki answered, "I thought I'd go out on a date with Ryan tonight wearing this outfit. He'll go through the entire night thinking that I'm an easy mark, but I'll send him home with nothing more than a hand-shake. What do you think?"

The boys all said, "Good plan!"

Then I asked the boys, "Don't you think it would be even more frustrating for Ryan if Vicki teased him all night, too?"

Marty asked, "You mean if Vicki did something like bend over so that we...I mean he could see her panties?"

Vicki giggled as I answered, "Yeah, that's right."

Then Vicki gave me a devious smile before looking over at Marty and saying, "You want me to bend over in this short skirt? In public? I don't know Marty. I mean, do you expect me to do something like drop my purse and bend over to pick it up like this?"

The boys couldn't believe their eyes. Vicki not only explained how she was going to tease her date, she actually showed them what she was going to do. The boys began to salivate at the sight of Vicki's tiny white panties.

After remaining bent over for a long time, Vicki said, "I can't stay in this position all night. Tell me what you think. Is this an enticing pose?"

As Vicki remained bent over, Marty said, "Oh yeah. You're driving me crazy. If you weren't wearing underwear, you'd probably give me a heart attack!"

I sternly said, "Vicki's not going to take her panties off for you guys."

Vicki paused for a moment, and then she looked over at me and said, "Well, not wearing panties would certainly send a message to Ryan that I'm easy."

I said, "But you're not easy."

Vicki replied, "I know, but that's the message I'm trying to send tonight."

Then Vicki turned towards the boys, and with a devilish grin she reached under her mini-skirt and slowly slid her panties down her legs. Vicki proceeded to twirl her little panties on her finger before tossing them to the boys.

Vicki asked, "What do you think?"

I answered, "Even though you're wearing very short skirt, no one will know that you're bare-assed naked underneath it as long as you don't bend over."

Bill said, "But you should practice bending over so that you know what your limits are."

I said, "No way! Vicki, you're not going to bend over without panties are you?"

Vicki paused again as if she was debating whether or not to go through with it, and then she said, "No, I guess not. Bill, can you give me back my panties?"

Bill reluctantly said, "Alright, if I have to" and then he threw the little undies back to Vicki, but she missed them and they landed on the floor.

I said, "Bill, quit trying to make Vicki bend over. Get down there and pick up her panties."

Bill gladly dropped to his knees and from his position on the floor he got a peek up Vicki's skirt. Vicki knew that Bill was peering up her skirt, but she just stood there motionless and let him have his fun.

Then Vicki casually looked down, acted surprised and said, "Bill! Are you trying to look up my skirt?"

Bill blushed, but he didn't answer. Knowing that Bill felt so ashamed for getting caught sneaking a peek up Vicki's skirt, she couldn't help trying to push the issue even further.

Vicki continued, "Don't you think it embarrasses me to have a boy looking up my skirt? I mean, especially when I'm not wearing panties!"

There was silence for a moment, and then Vicki accidentally (on purpose) dropped her purse again. Everyone was on pins and needles wondering what Vicki was going to do next.

Vicki just put her hand to her face and said, "Oops, I've dropped my purse. Will anyone help me?"

No one moved, so Vicki said, "Well then, I guess I have to pick it up myself."

Vicki bent way over, right in front of Bill and held the position, as if she couldn't straighten up. Bill was speechless and looked like he was going into shock. Since Bill was on his knees, he was not only getting a good look at Vicki's firm butt, he was also getting an incredibly good look at Vicki's pink place. Vicki shamelessly flaunted her nakedness at the poor boy and she loved his reaction. She even spread her legs apart a little further to give him a better view.

Vicki was still bent over displaying her butt and beaver to the nerdy teenaged boy as she asked, "Oh no Bill, I forgot you were down there. Hey, you're still trying to look up my skirt, aren't you! And in my awkward position, I'll bet you can see a lot now!"

Bill just stammered, "I...um...I'm not looking up your skirt."

Everyone laughed as Vicki said, "Well Bill, since you're down there, tell me what you think. Is this skirt short enough?"

He replied, "Um...um what?"

Vicki said, "If I bend over in front of Ryan, do you think he'll be able to tell that I'm not wearing panties?"

I said, "Come on Vicki! Can't you see that you're killing the poor boy?"

Vicki chuckled and said, "I'm not trying to be mean. I just want him to look up my skirt and answer the question. Bill, I'm bent over and you're on your knees behind me. Can you tell that I'm not wearing panties?"

Bill didn't answer and his face turned bright red, so Vicki winked at me and continued, "What I'm asking you Bill is will Ryan like what he sees if he gets a glimpse of what you're looking at right now?"

That was all Bill could take. Bill looked like he was going to lose control and try to touch Vicki's pussy so Marty dragged Bill off the floor and back onto the couch. I thought Marty was looking out for Vicki's well being, but Marty actually wanted Bill to move because Bill was obstructing everyone else's view of Vicki's naughty places.

As Vicki straightened up, I said, "Wait a second, Vicki. Don't stand up!"

She playfully asked, "Why? Are you going to get down on the floor and check out my ass, too?"

I said, "No, I mean I'd like to, but actually I just want you to know that when you're bent over like that, you're showing more than you think. Ryan will also be able to see that you're not wearing a bra."

Vicki bent way over again and asked, "What do you mean?"

I said, "Well that small top you're wearing is loose enough to let everyone see right up it."

Vicki asked, "Do you mean my nipples are showing?"

The boys looked at each other and then Russell said, "Um, yes they are."

Vicki asked, "Should I put on a tighter top?"

The boys all said, "No!"

Then Vicki teasingly said, "But everyone will be able to see my nipples. I can't let that happen, can I?"

The boys were silent, so Vicki chuckled and said, "Well then, I guess my nipples will have to show!"

The boys collectively said, "Alright!"

Then Vicki stood up and said, "But you've seen enough for now."

The boys looked disappointed until Vicki took a seat on a chair right across from them. As she turned to talk to me, she carelessly spread her legs slightly apart, which did not go unnoticed by the boys.

Vicki asked, "What else should I do?"

I walked over next to Vicki and grabbed the hem of her short skirt. Everyone looked anxious to see what I was going to do next.

I said, "Vicki, you know that as you're driving in his convertible, your skirt will flap around."

She asked, "Flap around? What do you mean?"

The boys all laughed and said, "Show her!"

I said, "The wind will cause your skirt to flip up and down like this."

I started lifting her skirt up and pushing it back down right in front of the boys as Vicki laughed loudly. She knew that her sweet snatch was on display for all of the boys to see, but she still thought it was funny.

I said, "But you know you won't be sitting like this."

She asked, "How will I be sitting?"

I replied, "Like this" and then I used my hands to spread her legs apart even further so that the boys could really gaze at Vicki's sweet pussy lips.

Vicki looked embarrassed, but she left her legs wide apart and started laughing again as I flipped her mini-skirt up and down several more times. Finally, I pushed it up so that her hairless pussy was totally exposed. Vicki blushed, and when she saw all the boys peering down between her legs, she started to pull her skirt down. I quickly stopped her and pushed her skirt up even further. Vicki now looked totally embarrassed because everyone could see her beautiful bald beaver, but this time she just left the skirt up and let the boys have their fun.

As her face turned red I asked, "Vicki, now what are you going to say to Ryan?"

With her bare pussy still showing, Vicki said, "I guess I'll say something like...Oh no Ryan. Look, I forgot to wear panties! We'll have to go back to my house so I can get them."

I said, "That's really good, but I'm sure he'll refuse when he sees your pussy completely exposed like it is right now."

Vicki continued, "Then I'll beg him to go back. I'll say, Ryan, you have to go back because people in the other cars can see me. They can see that I don't have anything on under my skirt. Look at them. Their trying to pull up next to us so they can look up my skirt right now."

I said, "He's not going to take you home."

Vicki replied, "'Then I'll ask Ryan to put the top up on the car. I'm sure he won't want people in other cars to see me."

I said, "You know he won't do that either. He's gonna love exhibiting you to other drivers. He'll probably hold your skirt up to put on a show. Your only hope is to tell him that you can't go into the restaurant looking like that."

Vicki said, "But he'll probably just say that it's no big deal and no one will notice."

I laughed and said, "Well these boys sure noticed" as the boys stared intensely between Vick's legs.

At this point, I don't think the boys were even listening. They were all focused on Vicki's smooth snatch, which she was now shamelessly flaunting for their viewing pleasure. Vicki looked at the boys and laughed before crossing her legs. Then Vicki wanted to know what else she could do to tease Ryan. Russell suggested that she lean forward and flash her tits.

Vicki asked, "Flash my tits? Like this?"

The boys said, "Lean over further."

She said, "I can't lean over any further."

I said, "Vicki, I think you disappointed the boys because they don't have a clear view down the front of your top. Wait, I think I can fix that."

As I reached for Vicki's vest, she nervously asked, "Danielle, what are you doing?"

I unfastened the top button of her little vest and said, "That should do it. Now there's just one button holding your top together."

Vicki looked a little concerned and said, "I don't know if this is such a good idea. With only one button fastened, it feels like my boobs could fall right out of the top."

I said, "Russell, give me your keys."

I knew that Russell had a little pocket knife on his key chain, so I used it to cut the top button off Vicki's vest.

I said, "Now you won't be tempted to button it."

Vicki nervously bent forward and asked, "Can you see down my top now?"

The boys all nodded in agreement as they sat up straight to get the best possible view down Vicki's vest. They wouldn't allow their eyes to stray from Vicki's pink puffy nipples for even a second.

Vicki sarcastically said, "That's great. Now everyone can see my nipples!"

I said, "Let me check the other button."

As I checked the one remaining button on Vicki's vest, I innocently swiped the knife against the thread holding it on. I giggled because I knew that now the button could pop off at any time throughout the evening. There would be no way for her to hold her little vest together. I also knew that Ryan would do nothing to help her. He would just let her boobs hang out in the open for everyone to see.

I quickly diverted Vicki's attention away from the button by saying, "The button's fine. Now you'll need a reason to draw attention to your top."

Vicki paused for a second and then she said, "I could wait until the server is filling our water glasses and then I could look down at my chest and say...Oh no Ryan, my outfit seems to be falling apart. Why didn't you tell me that a button popped off my vest?"

I said, "He'll probably say that he thought it was supposed to look like that."

Vicki continued, "Then I'll say loudly...Look like this? I feel like my boobs are hanging out all over. You'll have to take me home. With everyone looking at me, he'll probably tell me again that no one can see anything, so I'll lean over the table and ask the waiter if he can see down my top. I'll say, look closely. Are my nipples showing?"

I said, "That's good. Of course you know the waiter will be able to see right down your top. He'll be able to see everything!"

Vicki said, "That's okay. He'll be too much of a gentleman to admit it."

Andy added, "Which means you'll get great service all night."

I added, "And when you lean forward, I can also see your titties through the armhole of your vest."

Vicki blushed and said, "Then I guess I'll be showing off my boobs all through dinner."

After a brief pause, Vicki giggled and said, "When I push my chest out for the waiter, wouldn't it be funny if the only button holding my vest together popped off?"

I had to laugh out loud knowing that I'd just loosened the thread on the one remaining button, but I kept it my little secret and rhetorically asked, "Don't worry...What are the odds of that happening!"

12