Sweet Little Danielle Ch. 05

Story Info
Brooke shows off to the Pizza Boy.
5.9k words
4.57
99.7k
30
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/10/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My geeky friends dropped me off at my house and then they went to their wrestling match. It was only seven-thirty on a Saturday night and I was at home with nothing to do. I went upstairs, but it looked like no one else was home. I thought my stepmother Brooke and my dad were going to stay home and watch TV, but apparently they'd gone out for the evening. As I slipped off my shorts and tank top, the doorbell rang. Suddenly Brooke emerged from the kitchen wearing only a towel. Obviously Brooke didn't hear me come in, so she didn't know that I was at home.

As she approached the door I thought to myself, "That's an exceptionally small towel for Brooke to wear while answering the door."

Sensing that Brooke was up to something, I positioned myself in my usual hiding spot at the top of the stairs and watched as Brooke answered the door. I was only wearing a pair of thin white panties, so my bare breasts were right out in the open, but I was pretty sure that I would remain undiscovered. Besides, I didn't want to miss any of the show.

When the door opened, young pizza delivery boy stood in the doorway. He was shocked when Brooke opened the door wearing only a towel. The towel was so small that it looked like it could fall off at any moment. Her large firm breasts appeared as though they could spill right out of the top of the towel, and the towel was so short that a bit of Brooke's pussy hair was showing below.

Brooke acted embarrassed and said, "You'll have to excuse me. I was taking a bath and I lost track of the time."

The pizza boy, who truly was embarrassed, said, "I can wait in the car until you get dressed."

She said, "Nonsense. This is my fault so I'm not going to punish you for it. Come on in and I'll give you your money."

As Brooke closed the door, she purposely made an abrupt movement right in front of the boy. The movement caused her big boobs to shake back and forth, which almost caused the towel to fall off. The pizza deliver boy's eyes got big and he grunted once, as if he was gasping for air.

Brooke looked up at him and asked, "Are you alright?"

The baby-faced boy replied, "Um yes, but your towel, it...it's so small, I mean it almost fell off."

Brooke playfully looked down and said, "Oh, I'm sorry. All the big bath towels were in the laundry. When the doorbell rang, this little towel was the only one I could find. I guess I didn't notice how small it was."

Then Brooke put her fingers in the top of the towel, playfully wiggled it and said, "I guess this towel is a little loose. I'm afraid it might fall off and you look awfully young. Maybe you should wait in the car while I change."

The boy looked very disappointed until Brooke continued, "Unless you're eighteen."

The boy's face lit up as he said, "Oh yes ma'am, I am!"

Brooke said, "I don't believe you. You look like you're only around fifteen. Let me see your driver's license."

The young boy quickly pulled it out and handed it to Brooke. As Brooke carefully inspected the license, she evidently didn't notice that the gap at the lower part of the towel had separated an inch or two wider, but the young boy sure noticed. He was casually checking out the little bit of exposed pussy hair that Brooke was presenting to him.

Eventually, Brooke held out the license and said, "Okay, it looks like you're legal."

Brooke held the license out, but accidentally, although probably purposely, dropped in on the floor right in front of her feet.

The boy wasted no time bending over, but he took a great deal of time picking it up. In his bent over position, Brooke's pussy hair was at the boy's eye-level.

Finally, Brooke glanced down and said, "Well no wonder it's taking you so long to stand up. My towel is coming apart!"

The red-faced boy quickly stood up, but Brooke pushed the issue even further.

She looked him in the eyes and said, "You naughty little boy! I said you were legal, but that doesn't give you the right to peek inside my towel!"

The boy looked mortified as Brooke continued, "I'd better tighten up this towel right now."

The boy couldn't believe what Brooke did next. She reached up and opened the towel right in front of the boy. He was treated to a quick flash of Brooke's magnificent tits and neatly-trimmed bush, but she quickly stretched the towel and held it out to her sides. Brooke used the towel like a curtain to shield her naked body from the boy. Next Brooke wrapped herself up in the towel again and tucked it together over her right boob. The slit in the towel separated above her thigh and it only needed to open up about an inch more to expose her pussy hair. Brooke only gave the boy a brief peek at her pretty parts, but just watching her open the towel seemed to elevate the boy's heart rate immensely.

Brooke looked down at all of her exposed cleavage, then she looked up at the boy and teasingly said, "I hope that helps, but I've always had trouble keeping these little towels on. They seem to want to fall right off! That would be terrible if my towel fell off, wouldn't it?"

The boy replied, "Oh yes ma'am...terrible."

Brooke giggled, but the boy seemed nervous because he didn't know what to do next. I guess he didn't expect to have a beautiful naked girl in her mid-twenties with great boobs and nice legs answer the door wearing only a towel. And the excitement was intensified by the fact that it was such a small towel, which was threatening to fall off at any second. Brooke knew that her teasing had the boy all flustered so she told him to stand there while she got the money for the pizza.

I looked over and thought to myself, "The money's on the coffee table! She's going to have to bend over right in front of the boy. There's no way she's going to be able to stay covered in that little towel!"

When Brooke turned her back to the boy, he also noticed that the money was on the low coffee table. Seeing that the towel barely concealed the crest of Brooke's firm butt cheeks, I sensed that the boy shared my sentiments of what was about to happen. With Brooke wearing such a little towel, the pizza boy quickly moved directly behind her to get the best possible view.

Acting as if she had no idea of the effect she was having on the young boy, Brooke slowly bent over to pick up the money from the coffee table. When she did, her towel rode up in back, exposing her beautiful tan butt to the boy. His face turned red and he began to fidget with his hand in his pocket as Brooke took her time retrieving the money from the table. Then Brooke stood up and rotated towards the boy. She tried to give him the money, but his hand was shaking so much that a quarter fell on the floor.

The boy started to bend over, but Brooke said, "I'll get it."

The boy was still bent over as Brooke squatted down. In her squatted position, there was no way for Brooke to keep her legs together and she was also unable to cover herself with the little towel. That allowed the boy to look right between Brooke's legs and see her soft brown pussy hair.

I thought to myself, "Wow, that boy is looking right between Brooke's legs. She's acting like she doesn't even know he's looking at her. I can't believe it. She's letting him see her pussy!"

I don't know why it took so long for Brooke to retrieve the quarter, but she remained in that squatted position for the longest time. And that boy's eyes never strayed from her light brown pussy hair. Eventually she grabbed the quarter and handed it to the boy, but she didn't stand up. As she gave him the quarter, she could feel that his hand was still shaking.

Brooke softly asked, "What's the matter. Do I make you nervous?"

The boy didn't answer, so Brooke held his hand. She was still squatted down and the boy was still bent over. He had clear view between her legs, but she continued to pretend that she didn't know the boy was staring at her neatly-trimmed bush.

Brooke continued, "I guess its pretty mean of me to parade around wearing only a little towel, especially since you're only an eighteen-year-old boy. I just figured, sure I'm naked, but I have a towel around me so you can't see anything."

The boy's face turned bright red because he knew that there was plenty to see.

Brooke looked at the boy's red face, then she looked down and shrieked, "Oh no, you can see something. You're looking under my towel aren't you! You're peeking at my pussy hair!"

As they both stood up, the boy didn't know what to do, so he simply held out the pizza. Brooke angrily grasped the box with both hands, and then she gave her body a drastic twist causing the towel to pop loose and drop to the floor.

Brooke acted embarrassed and said, "Oh no. Now look what happened. My towel fell off! This is all your fault."

Her big boobs and neatly-trimmed bush were completely exposed to the pizza delivery boy. Since she had both of her hands on the pizza box, she acted as if she couldn't pick up the towel.

Brooke pleaded, "Could you please help me?"

He stuttered, "What...what do you want me to do?"

She said, "Well my hands are full, so could you pick my towel up off the floor and wrap it around me? I mean, you don't expect me to just stand here naked, do you?"

He said, "Um sure, I mean, sure I'll pick up the towel, not sure I want you to stand there naked."

Brooke asked, "You mean you don't like looking at me in the nude?"

The boy was all flustered, took a nice long look at Brooke's bare body and said, "Of course I like looking at your naked body."

Brooke sternly said, "How can you stand there and stare at my naked body? Here I am holding this pizza, which prevents me from picking up my towel and you're just standing there taking advantage of the situation."

The pizza boy nervously said, "But...but you asked me to look at your naked body. I mean, I thought you wanted me to look...I mean...I don't know what I mean."

Brooke demanded, "Are you going to pick up the towel or should I call your manager? I'll tell him how you took every opportunity to peek under my towel, and then you left me standing here naked."

The boy said, "Oh no, please don't do that. I'll get the towel."

I thought to myself how ridicules this was because the boy already gave her the pizza and he had the money, so he could have just turned around and left. Also, Brooke could have set the pizza down on the table and picked the towel up herself. However, the young pizza delivery boy put the money in his pocket, and then he bent down to pick up the towel which had fallen right in front of Brooke's feet. When the boy bent forward, his face couldn't have been more than a few inches away from Brooke's bare bush.

Brooke had a smile on her face as the young boy closely inspected her girl fur. Finally, the pizza boy stood up and wrapped the towel around Brooke's totally nude body. The boy was careful not to touch Brooke's breasts as he tried to secure the towel in back. Of course that gave him an opportunity to check out Brooke's smooth firm ass.

Brooke said, "Wait, you can't tuck in the towel back there. It will only stay on if you do it in front."

Shocked, the boy said, "B...b...but then I'd have to touch your...um...you know."

Brooke asked, "Breasts? They're called breasts! Or tits, titties, maybe boobs...melons. Whatever you want to call them, if ya gotta touch 'em then ya gotta touch 'em."

I had to fight to keep from laughing. Brooke was scaring the poor boy to death and yet she was giving him an experience he'd never forget. The boy's hands were trembling as he moved to the front and began to tuck the towel in over her right breast.

Brooke said, "Reach deep inside so that stays on."

Then Brooke twitched and said, "Whew, you touched my nipple."

The boy still had his hand on Brooke's breast and she said, "Wow, you did it again. Feel how it's poking out? Feel it?"

The pizza boy blushed and said, "Yes, yes I feel it."

Brooke said, "My nipples get a little sensitive when they're stiff like that, but don't worry about it. Go ahead and touch it if you have to."

He stammered and said, "Um...okay" and then he resumed the tasked of tucking in Brooke's towel over her bare breast.

The boy moved his hand around on Brooke's boob for quite a while before finally saying, "There, I think it will stay on now."

The boy had an enormous bulge in his pants as he headed towards the door, but Brooke wasn't finished yet.

Brooke asked the boy, "What's wrong with this towel?"

He stuttered, "What...what do you mean? I mean, I'm sorry for touching your boob, but I told you that I..."

Brooke interrupted, "I'm not talking about that. I'm just talking about the position of the towel. You made it too short!"

He asked, "What?"

She repeated, "You made it too short. Look at what's hanging out below!"

He looked down and saw that the lower portion of her pussy hair was peeking out from below the towel.

The boy said, "Well, I guess it's not covering your...um, you know."

Brooke said, "Pussy hair, bush, beaver, I'm sure you know what it's called. You intentionally made the towel short so that you could see my pussy!"

He said, "I what?"

Then Brooke continued, "And look behind me. Is anything showing back there?"

She turned around and the lower third of her tanned cheeks were hanging out from below the towel.

The boy nervously asked, "Um, your booty is showing?"

Brooke turned and said, "Booty? You're white. I'm white. Say butt or ass or even behind, and yes its showing. Now take the towel off and try it again."

The boy was so overwhelmed with emotion that he said, "I...I think I should go."

Brooke said, "Fine. I'll just call your manager and tell him that you saw me naked, touched my boob and pulled my towel up so that you could see my butt and pussy. I'm sure they'll fire you and give you such a black mark that you'll never work in this city again."

The boy panicked and said, "Oh no, don't do that. I'll do anything you ask."

I couldn't believe the way that Brooke was manipulating this young boy. He wouldn't get fired. Actually, he'd probably be the most popular boy in the pizza parlor. The guys will be fighting to deliver to our address the next time we order a pizza. However, the boy didn't see it that way and continued to follow Brooke's orders.

Both of the boy's hands were shaking as he removed the towel, leaving Brooke standing there completely naked again. The young boy held the towel up to block Brooke's view as he reached into his pants to adjust himself. It appeared that the boy had a raging boner and there wasn't enough room in his pants for it to grow. I started to feel sorry for him.

Brooke stood in front of the boy and with both of her hands clutching the pizza box, she raised the box over her head and said, "I'm waiting!"

The boy nervously made another attempt to wrap the towel around Brooke's naked body. This time he positioned the towel so that the top of it was even with her nipples. From my view looking down, I could see the tops of her round rosy nipples showing above the towel and I knew that the towel wasn't going to stay on very long. As the boy slowly walked to the door, Brooke exhaled, sucking in her chest and the towel slipped right down to the floor.

Brooke said, "Excuse me, where are you going?"

The poor boy said, "I have to get back to work."

Then he looked at Brooke's face and said, "I mean, I'm going nowhere. I mean, I have to...um, I'll get the towel."

The bulge in the poor boy's pants was so uncomfortable that it wouldn't even allow him to stand up straight. I knew that I had to figure out a way to save him from Brooke and then I got an idea. I'd walk downstairs like I was going to take a shower and announce that I needed a towel. I'd take Brooke's towel and then the ordeal would be over for the boy. Without a towel, there'd be no reason for the pizza boy to stay, so he'd finally be allowed to leave.

Then I remembered that I was only wearing skimpy white panties. I decided to follow through with my plan and proceeded to walk down the steps with my bouncing bare boobies right out in the open for the boy to see. When I entered the living room, I pretended to be shocked to see that someone else was home.

I looked at the pizza boy and shrieked, "Oh my, who are you? My clothes...oh no, I'm in my underwear!"

The boy looked shocked as I tried to hide my breasts from him. The material of my little undies was very thin, so the shadow of my dark pussy hair was showing right through the front of my panties.

As the boy stared at me in disbelief, I said, "I'm really sorry, I didn't know anyone else was home."

Brooke said, "Oh, hi Danielle. I didn't know you were here. This is the pizza boy. My hands are full and he won't help me put my back towel on. He's just taking advantage of the situation and using this opportunity to gawk at my naked body."

He stammered, "That's not...that's not true!"

Brooke said, "Yes it is, and now you're trying to look at Danielle, too, because she's only wearing panties. Why don't you show him the proper way to wrap a towel around me?"

Still trying to cover myself with my hands, I said, "Wrap a towel around you? No way Brooke! I can't move my hands. I don't have any clothes on. He'll see my titties!"

Brooke said, "Then I'll just have to borrow your panties!"

I screeched, "What? Hey wait," but it was too late as Brooke slid my underpants down my legs, leaving me stark naked in front of the pizza boy.

I said, "Brooke, how could you? Now I don't have anything on. I'm naked and a boy is staring at me!"

She replied, "Well I'm naked, too!"

The boy just stood there dumbfounded. He was holding onto the towel while watching two naked girls argue right in front of him.

Acting like a good girl, I said, "My daddy would really be mad if he knew that a boy saw me naked."

Brooke asked, "Then why are you walking around the house without any clothes on?"

I replied, "I didn't think anyone was home. I needed a towel so I could take a bath. Why don't you give me that towel so I can go back upstairs?"

I assumed that at this point, Brooke would tell me to take the towel, and then the pizza boy would leave putting an end to this ordeal. However, Brooke continued to push the issue even further.

Brooke shoved the pizza box towards me, but I said, "Brooke, aren't you listening to me? I can't take the pizza because I can't move my hands. I mean there's a boy standing there and I'm naked. I'm trying to hide my breasts and pussy from him, but if I move my hands, he'll see me!"

She said, "Oh come on. Just take the box" so I reluctantly dropped my protection and reached out with both hands to take the pizza from Brooke.

My plan obviously took a turn for the worst. The boy was really checking out my firm naked body and I was defenseless to stop him. With both of my hands on the pizza box, I had to leave everything exposed. I felt very embarrassed and quite vulnerable as the boy carefully scrutinized my medium sized breast, pink puffy nipples and perfectly trimmed pussy hair.

I was turning bright red as Brooke said, "Danielle, you're acting like a boy has never seen you naked before."

Telling a lie I said, "It's true!"

Brooke turned to the pizza boy and asked, "Do you think she's cute?"

He replied, "Yes, very cute!"

Brooke continued, "And check out those breasts. Perky aren't they?"

I shrieked, "Brooke, stop it!"

She said, "Oh calm down. I'm just having a little fun."

Then she reached out and combed her fingernails through my sparse pubic hair.

Brooke asked the boy, "What do you think of her pretty pussy? I helped her trim it myself. She has a great figure for such a young girl doesn't she?"

He said, "Yes, I always thought she was pretty."

I yelped, "You know me?"

He said, "Sure, from school."

Now I was really embarrassed because one of my classmates was examining every inch of my eighteen-year-old naked body as Brooke continued to tease him unremittingly. Brooke was comfortable standing naked beside the boy, but I was mortified to let him see me in the nude.

12