Sweet Little Danielle Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guy nervously reached down and took hold of the straps. He was still sitting on his chair, but in his bent over position, his face was only inches away from Vicki's panty covered pussy. Then Vicki swiftly turned around and the guy was now staring at her butt. The diminutive panties were pulled up tight, but there was still an inch or so of Vicki's butt crack showing above the waist band. Brooke was now in front of Vicki with the camera capturing all the action.

Vicki called out, "Are you ready back there?"

The guy replied, "Yes," but he was still seated.

Vicki removed her hands from her breasts and used them to hold her blonde hair up off her neck. Her small firm breasts and pink puffy nipples were now fully exposed to the guys.

The guy holding the straps froze momentarily, so Vicki called out, "I'm waiting!"

Finally, the guy stood up, pulled up Vicki's dress and tied the straps around her neck. Vicki turned and gave the guy a hug, and then she sat down in front of her food. The guy tried to sit down next to her. I guess he thought that Vicki was interested in him, but she put her hand on the chair to stop him from sitting down.

Vicki said, "Thanks for your help, but I don't need you anymore."

The guy got up and said to his friends, "What a flat-chested bitch. We're out of here," and then they all got up and left.

There were several people at other tables that hung around to watch us eat, but we finished our meal without any other mishaps occurring. Then we threw our trash away and headed into the main part of the mall.

I said, "Brooke, this is very embarrassing. My outfit is attracting the attention of every guy in the mall."

Brooke chuckled and said, "This is nothing. Wait until you see what I have planned for you today!"

Then Vicki and Brooke both laughed out loud. I suddenly became nervous because I realized that it was going to be a long afternoon at the mall.

12