Sweet Little Danielle Ch. 08

Story Info
Brooke is punished for shopping in a revealing outfit.
5.6k words
4.61
45.1k
23
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/10/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came home from school to an empty house, so I trotted up the steps to my bedroom. After kicking off my shoes, I quickly slipped off my blouse and skirt. Next I unfastened my tight little bra and pulled down my panties. I stood in front of the mirror wearing only my short white socks and gazed at my petite body. I'm eighteen-years-old, five feet tall and although I only have medium sized breasts, I feel pretty good about myself. However, after giving myself the once over, I decided that my soft brown pussy hair could use a little trim.

I slipped on a small white T-shirt which left my flat tummy exposed. It was easy to see my puffy pink nipples through the thin T-shirt, but I didn't care. I wasn't planning on going anywhere and I was the only one home, at least for the moment. Soon I heard a car pull up so I ran down the steps and looked out the window.

I saw Brooke walking up the driveway with a bag of groceries. Brooke is my stepmother, but she's only seven years older than me. My dad usually treats Brooke more like a pleasure toy than a wife, and Brooke sometimes treats me more like a pleasure toy than a stepdaughter. As I watched Brooke heading towards the house, I couldn't believe what she was wearing. She had on a cut-off T-shirt that barely covered her breasts and a pair of micro-shorts that left very little to the imagination.

Before Brooke could make it into the house, another car pulled up. It was my dad and one of his business associates named Brad. Brad is only in his mid-thirties and acts like my father's puppet because he hopes to someday be as successful as my dad. My father is very dominating when it comes to business. I guess that's why he has so much money.

I didn't want Brad to see me in just my skimpy T-shirt and white socks so I hurried up the stairs. When the three of them walked into the house I began running into my bedroom, but the thundering sound of my dad's voice caught my attention. I decided to hide at the top of the steps and peek down into the living room to see what was going on.

Since my dad brought home company, I guess I should have put some pants on, or at least some panties, but I didn't want to miss anything. I remained perched at the top of the staircase with my soft brown pussy hair exposed to everyone below. As soon as they came into the house, I could tell my dad was going to act like he was on a power trip to impress Brad.

My dad looked at Brooke and asked, "Where were you?"

Brooke answered, "When you said Brad was coming over for dinner, I ran out to the grocery store."

My dad continued, "Dressed like that? In public?"

Brooke meekly answered, "Well, um, yes...I mean this is what I was wearing when you called. I didn't bother changing because I wanted to rush out to the store and get back before you got home. I'm sorry. It will never happen again."

My dad turned to Brad and asked, "If you were married, would you let your wife go out dressed like that?"

Brad carefully inspected Brooke's outfit as Brooke nervously blushed. My dad and Brooke like playing sex games and they were probably just putting on a show for Brad, but they looked very convincing. Brooke is beautiful with full firm breasts and the cutest ass I've ever seen. She's about four inches taller than me with a long dark perm and smooth tan skin. My dad loves showing off Brooke and Brooke enjoys being shown off, especially to Brad because he's tall and muscular with a very handsome face.

Brad said, "I guess Brooke's outfit is a little revealing."

My dad said, "A little revealing? Look at that T-shirt. It was short to begin with and she cut it off to make it even shorter!"

My dad pointed at the bottom of Brooke's shirt and said, "Look here, Brad. The T-shirt is so short that her breasts are peeking out from the bottom of it. Bend down here Brad so you can get a good look. See the undersides of her breasts?"

As Brooke's face turned red, Brad nervously glanced under Brooke's cut-off shirt and said, "Yes, I see what you mean. Her breasts are hanging out a little and the material is so thin I can see her nipples showing through."

My dad added, "They're poking out right now because they're hard, but her shirt's so thin I'll bet you can see her nipples under the T-shirt even when they're soft."

Brad added, "Wow, look at 'em from this angle. The arm holes are so big that you can see her breasts from the sides!"

Brooke looked really embarrassed as she crossed her arms across her chest and said, "That's enough guys. No more looking at my breasts!"

My dad sternly glared at Brooke and said, "I'll tell you when it's enough. If you think this shirt is so perfect for the supermarket, then we should be able to see it, too."

Brooke countered, "I never said it was perfect for the supermarket. I just said I hurried out to the store so I could get home fast and make dinner for you. That's why I didn't change my clothes."

Brooke continued, "Besides, this top is hardly perfect for the grocery store. I can't put my arms up without exposing my tits. I mean, do you think that makes it easy to get things off the top shelves? Every time I reach up to get something, a man will run over to help me and they arrive just in time to watch my titties pop out. It's really embarrassing."

My dad looked at Brad, who was pitching a tent in his pants, and then he turned to Brooke and said, "Show us."

Brooke kept her arms crossed in front of her chess and said, "No way!"

My dad demanded, "Raise your arms and show us or I'll get the belt."

Brad gasped, "You're gonna beat her?"

My dad chuckled and said, "No, of course not. It's a silk belt from her robe. I'm just going to tie her arms to the banister above her head."

Brad looked up at the banister on the stairs and there I was in my own short T-shirt with my knees apart and my furry little beaver showing. I was paralyzed. I didn't want to move because I didn't want to draw attention to myself, but Brad was looking right up at the light brown bush between my legs. My face was turning red with embarrassment as Brad continued staring at my pussy.

Eventually I put my finger in front of my lips and said, "Shhh."

He gave me a big smile and looked away. I should have run and put some pants on, but the thought of Brad seeing my bare beaver got me excited so I just moved back a little so my dad would not see me.

I looked down and my dad had the silk belt in his hands. Brooke had a nervous smile on her face as her big brown eyes looked over at Brad. My dad motioned for Brooke to raise her arms, but she refused.

Brooke pleaded, "Please don't make me raise my arms. You know what's going to happen. My tits are going to fall out and Brad will see them. Please honey, I don't want Brad to see my bare tits."

My dad sternly replied, "You should have thought of that before you wore these clothes in public. You showed your tits to strangers in the supermarket so now it's time to suffer the consequences!"

I think my dad and Brad had a few drinks at lunch because they seemed a little too happy, relaxed and turned on as they watched Brooke reluctantly raise her arms. The guys were giddy with anticipation as Brooke's shirt slowly climbed up the front of her body in unison with her arms. Brooke gently bit her bottom lip as the hem of the short shirt teetered on the edge of her nipples. The excitement in the air was so thick you could cut it with a knife as Brad and my dad stared intensely at the lower halves of Brooke's full round breasts.

Finally, Brooke reached her arms all the way up above her head and her round rosy nipples popped out where everyone could see them. Brooke's arms were quickly secured above her head rendering her helpless to stop the men from staring at her bare boobs. My dad even pushed her shirt all the way up so that her round melons were completed exposed to his business associate.

My dad sarcastically asked, "So this is what you were showing to the men at the store?"

Brooke smirked, "Not to this extreme."

Then my dad looked over at Brad and said, "She's got a nice rack, huh?"

Brad licked his lips and said, "Oh yeah!"

Brooke looked mortified as the men just stood there and stared at her bare chest.

Finally, my dad said, "I'm going to fix it so that she never wears this shirt again" and then my dad left the room.

After my dad walked out of the room, Brooke called Brad over closer to her.

Brooke whispered, "Brad, you have to untie me."

Brad said, "I can't do that. Your husband would fire me."

Brooke said, "You don't understand. My right tit itches."

Brad said, "Sorry. The best I can do is scratch it for you."

Brooke said, "No way. My husband would have a fit if he came in here and saw you touching my bare breast."

Brad said, "Okay, but the offer is still on the table."

Brooke pulled hard on the ties around her wrists, but it was no use. She was bound tight. Then she started squirming around and it was obvious that the itching was causing Brooke great discomfort. However, the squirming caused Brooke's ripe melons to wobble in front of her, which delighted Brad.

Brad said, "Your breast itches pretty bad, doesn't it?"

Brooke replied, "Shut up Brad."

Brad continued, "With your hands bound over your head like that, it must be driving you crazy. I mean, your bare tit is itching and you're tied up so you can't scratch it."

Brooke said, "I'm warning you."

Brooke was squirming even more and it appeared that the itching on her right breast was intensifying.

Brad said, "What a shame. Here you are with your bare breast itching and helpless to do anything about it. Yet here I am willing to help you and you won't let me. I guess you'll just have to endure the suffering."

Brooke declared, "Okay, okay! Just scratch it!"

Brad timidly reached out and gently touched Brooke's right titty.

Brooke said, "Harder, faster, and right on the nipple. Yeah, that's better. Mmm, that feels good."

Brad continued fondling Brooke's right breast as she said, "Now pinch my nipple. Roll it around between your fingers. Pull on it. Mmm, that's it, that's it. That feels good!"

Listening to Brooke was turning me on, so I dipped a finger between my legs and guided it over my wet pussy lips. Then my dad came back into the room and Brad quickly stepped away from Brooke. My dad had a pair of scissors in his hand and began snipping away at Brooke's T-shirt. When he was finished, Brooke was left topless with her wrists still tied to the banister above her head.

My father said, "There. Now you won't wear this in public again. Wait here Brad while I get rid of this thing."

As soon as my dad left the room, there was a knock on the door.

My dad called out, "Can you get that Brad?"

Brooke protested, "Get that? You can't answer the door. I'm half naked! All I have on are these tiny micro-shorts."

Brad said, "Sorry" and then he thrust the door wide open.

There stood Mark, a junior associate at my father's firm. Mark is in his mid-twenties, around five-foot-ten and has blonde hair. Mark wears glasses and looks a little nerdy, but my friends are nerds, too. I've always had a little bit of a crush on Mark, but I'm sure I wasn't on his mind at all because when he walked in, he was immediately confronted with Brooke's bare tits. There was nothing Brooke could do except stand there and let Mark see her boobies and erect pink nipples.

Brooke blushed, but then she smiled at Mark and said, "Come on in Mark. I'd offer you something to drink, but I'm a little tied-up at the moment."

Nobody laughed. Brad and Mark just stood there and let their eyes engulf Brooke's exposed breasts. Brooke appeared to be really embarrassed. The men were standing there looking at her big boobs and she was immobilized so she couldn't cover up.

Then Mark asked, "What's going on?"

Brad replied, "Brooke's being punished for wearing a skimpy T-shirt to the store."

Brooke asked Mark to untie her, but Mark said, "No, I'd better not. I'd hate to make your husband mad."

Brooke said, "What you really mean is you'd hate to set me free and give me a chance to cover up my tits!"

Mark chuckled, "Whatever" as my dad re-entered the room.

My dad asked Brooke, "Did I mention that Mark was coming to dinner, too?"

Brooke blushed and said, "No. You left out that little detail!"

My dad said, "Well, no harm done."

Brooke shrieked, "No harm done? My tits are showing! Doesn't it bother you that my tits on display and your business associates can see them?"

Brad said, "It didn't seem to bother you in the supermarket."

Brooke said, "Shut up Brad!"

My father said, "Don't use that tone with Brad. He's absolutely right. Now I'm going to make you hang there even longer as punishment for your outburst."

Then Mark asked, "Was her shirt smaller than her shorts?"

Brooke demanded, "Stay out of this Mark. My husband doesn't need any input from you."

My dad said, "Actually Brooke, Mark is right. I was so focused on your shirt that I didn't pay much attention to your shorts, but those really are some tiny shorts."

Without warning, Brad moved to the stairs behind Brooke. He caught me with a finger in my pussy. I was so humiliated that I turned to run out of sight, which gave Brad a clear view of my bare butt. However, I quickly returned and peeked around the corner to see what was going to happen next.

Brad took a seat on the steps behind Brooke and said, "Yep, those are some tiny shorts. A little bit of her butt crack is showing above the waistband and the bottoms of her butt cheeks are hanging out below. If I were you, I'd dispose of these shorts, too."

Brooke squealed, "Don't say that Brad! My husband is liable to do it."

My dad said, "Hmm, getting rid of those shorts would guarantee that you couldn't wear them in public again."

Brooke screamed, "Dispose of my shorts? No! Not my shorts. That's where I draw the line."

My dad chuckled and asked, "What's wrong, Brooke? Are you afraid of standing in front of the guys wearing just your panties?"

Brooke didn't respond. She just stood motionless as her face turned bright red.

My dad said, "Oh don't tell me you went out in public wearing those tiny shorts and you didn't have the decency to wear underwear."

Brooke stuttered, "Um...I have panties on."

Brad said, "I don't believe her."

Brooke yelled, "Shut up Brad...I mean it!"

My dad said, "The way you're yelling makes me think that Brad's right. I'll bet you're not wearing panties."

Brad asked, "Why don't you pull her shorts down and find out?"

Brooke said, "Brad, you're lucky my hands are tied!"

Brad laughed and said, "We all are!"

My dad said, "Let's end this once and for all."

As he reached out and unbuttoned Brooke's shorts, she started pleading, "Please don't pull my shorts down. I'm begging you. Please let me keep them on."

My dad paused and said, "Okay. I won't pull your shorts down, but I am going to unzip them."

Brooke looked really nervous as my dad gently rubbed her inner thighs. It prompted Brooke to spread her legs apart even further. Then he unzipped Brooke's micro-shorts and pulled them open in front exposing the top of her neatly-trimmed brunette bush to the men.

My dad stepped back allowing everyone to gaze at the top of Brooke's hairy triangle. I'm sure Brooke felt humiliated, but at least half of her pussy was still covered. The men stood there admiring Brooke and she was hoping that it was enough to satisfy their inner urges.

After giving the men a nice long look, Brooke said, "Okay. It's time to untie me so I can start dinner."

Brad said, "But it still looks like she isn't wearing any panties."

Brooke said, "Enough with the panties, okay?"

My dad said, "She's right. I promised her that I wouldn't pull her shorts down, so there's nothing else I can do."

Brad said, "I could reach into her shorts without pulling them down."

My dad declared, "I'm not going to let you reach into my wife's shorts!"

Brad mumbled, "I'm sorry. I guess I got caught up in the moment."

Brad suddenly looked nervous, as if he'd pushed the subject a little too far with my dad. Then Brooke stuck her tongue out at Brad like a spoiled little brat.

When my dad witnessed Brooke's childish behavior, he said, "Brooke, if that's the way you're going to act then you leave me no choice, but to allow Brad to reach into your shorts. At least it would end this panty discussion without causing me to break my promise to you."

Brad said, "Me? You want me to reach into your wife's shorts?"

Brooke said, "Of course not. He's just kidding, right dear?"

My dad replied, "No I wasn't, unless Brad doesn't like you or doesn't want to."

Brad face lit up as he stated, "Are you kidding. Your wife's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

My dad chuckled and said, "All right then, go ahead."

Brad moved forward and tried to reach into Brooke's shorts, but her shorts were too tight.

Brad pulled back and said, "Even unzipped these shorts are too tight. I need to lower them a little."

Brad asked my dad, "How 'bout if I lower them just an inch?"

My dad said, "I'll allow an inch."

Brooke asked, "Don't I have a say in this?"

Obviously, she didn't because Brad grabbed the legs of her shorts and pulled. However, one inch ended up being three or four inches.

Brooke screamed, "Quit pulling so hard! You did that on purpose. You know that's way more than an inch. Now it feels like almost all my pussy hair is showing. Honey, make him stop."

My dad said, "Now, now Brooke. Just relax. I gave Brad a job to do and he always does what I say, right Brad?"

Brad replied, "Yes sir."

The thought of his business associates enjoying the view of Brooke's brown bush seemed to really entice my dad, so he was ready to continue with his little sex game. He motioned for Brad to step forward and investigate further. Everyone could tell by looking at Brooke's furry patch that she wasn't wearing panties, but my dad insisted that Brad should perform some more probing inside of Brooke's shorts. Brooke acted alarmed, but I know she was also getting excited as Brad reached up and began teasing Brooke's nipples. They were really hard and erect.

My dad said, "Brad, the shorts...not the boobs."

Brad chuckled, "Um, okay. Sorry."

Brooke's shorts offered very little coverage as Brad slipped his fingers underneath the waistband at the sides of her shorts. He gently traced the edge of her shorts and moved his fingers all the way around to the back. When he got to her butt crack, he slid his finger straight down between her butt cheeks.

Brooke shrieked, "Honey, he's touching my butt crack. Brad's touching my butt crack!"

My dad said, "Brad wouldn't do that. He's just looking for your panties, right Brad?"

Brad replied, "That's right" as he continued to caress the sensitive area between Brooke's butt cheeks.

I had the perfect view as Brad pushed both of his hands into Brooke's shorts and massaged her creamy firm ass. As Brad pushed his hands into Brooke's shorts, I couldn't hold back and I pushed a finger deep inside of my young tight pussy. Brad looked up and saw what I was doing, but I didn't care if Brad could see me. I needed to get myself off.

Brad pushed so far into Brooke's shorts that his fingers reached her wet pussy from behind.

Brooke screamed, "Now he's touching my pussy. Honey, he's touching my pussy!"

My dad said, "No Brooke, he's just looking for your panties. He's nowhere near your pussy, right Brad?"

Brad replied, "Of course not" as he slowly slid his finger back and forth across Brooke's moist slit.

Brooke's body shuttered and she let out a soft gasp for air alerting everyone in the room as to what was going on in her pants. Brooke closed her eyes and moaned a little, which got everyone in the room worked up.

12