Sweet Little Danielle - Football

Story Info
Sweet Little Danielle is stripped at the football game.
8.9k words
4.54
270.4k
112
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/10/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cheerleader friend, Vicki, is one of the best looking and most popular girls in our high school. I, on the other hand, have always been a member of the nerd herd or geek freaks. It's not that I'm unattractive. I just have a high grade-point-average and the guys I hang out with would rather write a computer program than pass around a football.

However, I do enjoy going to football games. I love seeing the guys run around in their tight white football pants. I also like watching Vicki prance around in her short cheerleader skirt. Therefore, football games are the best of both worlds for me!

In appearance, Vicki and I share many similarities. We're both eighteen-year-old seniors in high school and we're both just over five feet tall. Guys say that we are equally cute and adorable, and we both wear the style of clothes that turn heads when we walk by.

However, we differ in many ways, too. I have a petite figure while Vicki has more of a muscular build. Vicki is a true blonde whereas I have light brown hair. Speaking of hair, Vicki shaves her beaver nice and smooth, but I have a fair amount of girl fur down between my legs. In the boob department, I have medium sized full firm breasts while Vicki has smallish breasts. I guess it's because she's so muscular from being a cheerleader and doing gymnastics.

One final difference between Vicki and I is that Vicki enjoys being an exhibitionist, but I'm uncomfortable about showing off my body in public. Since I've been hanging around Vicki, not to mention living with a free-spirited stepmother, I've loosened up quite a bit. However, I still get embarrassed when I'm forced to show a little bit of skin. Vicki knows this and doesn't hesitate to put me in humiliating situations.

For instance, one Friday night in October I attended a football game. It was an unseasonably warm night and everyone was shedding their jackets. I was wearing a pair of pajama style pants that were held up by a drawstring. The pants were made of a thin material and they were mostly white, but the pants also had a red plaid design on them. I didn't realize that my skimpy pink panties were visible through the lightweight fabric until I was already at the game, so there was nothing I could to about it.

When I removed my red hoodie jacket, I became a little embarrassed because I failed to wear a bra that evening. My red T-Shirt was emblazoned with our school emblem, The Fighting White Tiger. The picture of the White Tiger was stretched across the front of my too-small T-shirt, and the white segment of the shirt allowed my pink nipples to show through.

Vicki looked up at me from the sidelines and grinned. I'm sure she saw the look of embarrassment on my face as a result of having to sit amongst the crowd in my scanty outfit. Vicki probably took solace in the fact that it was she who insisted that I wear the insufficient clothes to the game in the first place. However, it didn't bother Vicki a bit to jump around with her butt cheeks hanging out of the high-cut red cheerleader panties she wore under her super short red and white skirt. She was in her element!

The cheerleaders also wore bare-midriff sweaters, which were so short that some of their sports bras hung out from underneath. That wasn't a problem for Vicki because she never wears a bra under her sweater. Several times during the game I thought her titties were going to pop out right in front of all those horny boys, but her sweater always came to her rescue. However, Vicki probably would have enjoyed accidentally flashing her boobies to the parents, faculty and students attending the game.

While Vicki's body is always a turn-on for me, it was also exciting to watch Rex Waters in action. Rex is the senior quarterback and he's every girl's dream. He's tall with sandy blonde hair, a chiseled jaw and muscles that bulge wherever a guy can have a bulging muscle. When Rex put his hands under the guy that hikes the ball and then dove over him for the winning touchdown, I wished I was the hiker guy!

After the game, I waited in the girls' locker room while Vicki changed her clothes. I watched as Vicki and the rest of the girls peeled off their cheerleading outfits. The girls stripped off their sweaters, red and white pleated skirts, panties and sports bras in front of me as if stripping was a spectator sport. I was surrounded by big boobies, bare butts and bald beavers. If stripping really was offered as a high school sport, these girls would be champions because they had the most awesome teenaged bodies I'd ever seen!

After removing all their clothes, the girls proceeded to the community shower room to rinse off. I continued to sit and watch as ten naked girls passed right in front of me to enter the shower room. As the girls strolled by, some of them gave me the evil eye as if I didn't belong there. However, I was Vicki's gal-pal and Vicki always included me in everything she did.

Cherry Allen seemed to have the biggest grudge against me, but I didn't understand why. Cherry is a brunette, around five-foot-seven with a huge set of tits, a small waist and a smooth round butt with muscular legs. She didn't have the best body on the squad, but she definitely had the biggest curves.

After the ten bare-assed girls crowded under the eight shower heads, Cherry and the rest of the squad took turns running their soapy hands over each other's smooth skin. The girls acted like it was an exclusive club where a cheerleader could only be touched by another cheerleader. I guess they were trying to send a message to me that since I wasn't a cheerleader, I had no business dipping my fingers into Vicki's pleasure place.

Some of the girls were going to the extreme and I found it hard to believe that they were only putting on a show for my benefit. Kay, a tall girl with model good looks, was squeezing Miranda's perky breasts and tweaking her round rosy nipples while Miranda reciprocated by gently tickling Kay's bare butt crack. Then Kay purposely dropped the bar of soap and slowly bent over to pick it up, leaving her vulnerable pussy lips right out in the open.

Miranda took advantage of the situation by sliding her finger into Kay's love hole while continuing to caress Kay's fine ass. Then Kay looked over her shoulder and acted as if she wanted to make sure I was still watching. When Kay saw that she had my undivided attention, she bent over and grabbed her ankles, which allowed Miranda to continue her assault on Kay's sweet snatch.

As Miranda worked her magic inside Kay's pussy, I watched as Vicki lifted her blonde hair so that Cherry could wash Vicki's back. Cherry took her time massaging my girlfriend's back, and then Cherry took even more time as she caressed Vicki's cute little butt. Cherry looked over at me with a devilish grin as if I was supposed to be jealous, but the brunette's actions were actually turning me on more than enraging me.

Then Vicki and Cherry turned to face me. I continued observing the mischievous behavior of the naked girls as each of them soaped up their hands and washed the other girl's breasts. They gently squeezed each other's bare boobies before twisting and pulling on one another's sensitive pink nipples.

With one hand still on Vicki's little titty, Cherry moved her other hand down between Vicki's legs and split Vicki's sweet pussy lips with her middle finger. Vicki followed suit and soon each girl was teasing the other girl's nipples while fingering each other's pussy. It was so thrilling to watch that I almost dipped a finger between my own legs, but I fought off the temptation and simply enjoyed the performance.

I patiently watched as Vicki got the same contorted look on her face that I'd seen many times before. Then she shuttered, shook and screamed as Cherry brought Vicki to a phenomenal orgasm. Cherry moaned loudly and looked like she was cumming, too. I don't know if Cherry was faking it to get a response out of me, but I recognized Vicki's responses to Cherry's sexual stimulation and knew that Vicki's orgasm was real.

As Cherry pretended to cum, I heard Kay squeal in the background and noticed that Miranda was now down on her knees with her young firm butt pointed up in the air. Miranda's face was buried between Kay's long legs and Kay responded with heavy breathing followed by a smile of satisfaction on her face. If Kay faked her orgasm, then Miranda couldn't have been very good because Miranda had full access to Kay's pink pussy.

Soon the show was over and the girls toweled off. Then there was a race to see who could get in front of the mirror first. There were only four mirrors and four electrical outlets, which was not nearly enough for all the hair dryers and curling irons that this group of girls required.

The girls were all crowded together in front of the mirrors with some of the girls wearing a bra and panties, some in just panties, and some still naked, like Vicki. As the girls fixed their hair and put on makeup, I noticed that one girl was missing from the group. I heard a buzzing noise and went around a row of lockers to find Miranda sitting alone on a bench.

Miranda was naked with her legs spread, her eyes closed, and she was moving a vibrator in and out of her young tight pussy. She used her other hand to tease her round pink nipples while utilizing the electrical appliance between her legs. I guess no one took care of Miranda in the shower so she had to take matters into her own hands.

I probably should have walked away and given Miranda her privacy, but for some reason I couldn't tear myself away from the blonde haired beauty. She briefly opened her eyes and saw that I was watching her, but she was too far along to stop. I gawked at the naked cheerleader as she pleasured herself and I never left until she brought herself to an earth-shaking climax.

As Miranda screamed in ecstasy, the other cheerleaders walked right past her or stood next to her and got dressed, as if Miranda's orgasm was nothing unusual. Vicki slipped on a white thong followed by the same outfit that all the cheerleaders wore home. It consisted of red sweatpants and a gray T-shirt with the name of our high school on it. While most of the girls wore a bra underneath their T-shirt, Vicki remained bare-chested like me.

As we entered the school parking lot, Vicki said, "Everyone's going to the park tonight. Do you wanna head over there with me?"

I replied, "I don't know, Vick. Your friends don't seem to like me much."

Vicki said, "They just don't know you like I do," as she grabbed my ass and giggled.

I said, "But Cherry always gives me dirty looks."

Vicki said in a serious tone, "Is this about the shower sex? I mean come on, the girls were just foolin' around. Besides, you know I love ya! No matter who has their finger in my pussy, you're always my main babe!"

I grinned and said, "Oh, alright. I'll go," and then I climbed into the passenger seat of Vicki's BMW.

The car actually belongs to Vicki's father, but he lets her use it provided she takes good care of it. Therefore, Vicki never lets anyone eat in the car, wear damp swimming suits on the leather seats, etc. I was surprised Vicki took it to the park, but she left it at the end of the lot to insure that no one would sit on the hood.

Vicki went off and mingled with her friends, leaving me alone. Then Rex Waters walked up and offered me a beer. I was tongue tied as I accepted the drink from the star quarterback. As we sat on the picnic table, our conversation got a little intense and Rex took the liberty of running his fingers through my hair, followed by placing his hand on my leg. As he slowly slid his hand between my thighs, I spread my legs apart to let him know that he had the green light to do whatever he wanted.

Then Rex stopped suddenly and pulled his hand away. Off in the corner I spotted Cherry watching us and when Rex got up and walked towards her, I quickly came to the conclusion that Rex and Cherry were a couple. Now Cherry really had a reason to dislike me!

The guys started throwing a football around and it soon turned into a touch football game. They invited the girls to join in, but Vicki and I said that we didn't want to play. Then Rex asked me to be on his team so Vicki started whispering that this was my chance and I should go for it. Vicki convinced me to play so I jogged onto the field while Vicki watched from the pavilion. Rex's girlfriend, Cherry, ended up on the other team, which made it kind of awkward on the field.

As soon as we started playing the game, it began to rain. I hurried under the pavilion next to Vicki, but the guys said that football games are not postponed due to rain. Since I was the only girl that ran for cover, they urged me to come back onto the field.

I still hesitated, but Vicki said, "Get out there. Rex is calling for you. He's definitely showing you more attention than he's showing Cherry."

I said, "But Vicki, it's raining and I'm braless under this T-shirt. Do you realize what I'll look like if this T-shirt gets wet?"

Vicki said, "I sure do! That's why I want you to go back out there. I wanna see you in a wet T-shirt. Rex wants you see you in a wet T-shirt, too."

I said, "I'll bet he does!"

Vicki said, "Now Cherry's out there calling you a wimp. You'd better get going, otherwise Rex is going to run right back to her."

Against my better judgment I said, "Okay, I'll do it," and then I ran back onto the field and rejoined the game.

With a steady rain falling, I could feel my drenched shirt sticking to me. After taking a quick look around, I realized that I was the only braless girl playing in the game. The other girls were either cheerleaders with sports bras under their T-shirts or girls with regular bras covered by sweatshirts. I was the only girl that looked like I was entered in a wet T-shirt contest as my puffy pink nipples stood out against their thin white cotton covering.

I tried to play with my arms across my chest, so Rex kept throwing the football to me. He threw the ball high to make me jump for it. This left my boobies totally exposed and allowed everyone to get a good look at them. The rain wasn't helping as the cold water caused my nipples to poke out hard against the front of my T-shirt. If the shirt had been all red, it wouldn't have been as bad, but the White Tiger on the front of the shirt was right over my breasts and the white fabric all but disappeared when it got wet.

I'm not the most athletic girl, but when Cherry ran with the ball I chased after her. Just as I reached out with both hands to touch her, I slipped in the mud and my fingertips got hooked inside the waistband of her sweatpants. Not only did I pull her sweatpants down, I pulled her panties down, too. Most of Cherry's bare ass was hanging out and it happened right under the light post, so everyone was treated to a clear view of the cheerleader's nice round butt.

As the guys laughed hysterically, I apologized to her, but she said, "You've had it, bitch!"

I was really scared, but Rex said, "Don't worry about it. She's all talk."

As the rain continued to fall, my white pajama pants became as transparent as my T-shirt. While talking to Rex in the huddle, I couldn't help noticing that his eyes kept drifting down to my pants. When I glanced down to see what he was looking at, I was mortified to discover that my skimpy pink panties were showing right through the thin pants. However, it was also exciting to see that Rex was interested in my pajama pants predicament.

The next time we hand the ball, Rex threw it to me and I dropped it, but Cherry ran up and yanked on my pants anyway. She didn't pull them down, but I would find out shortly that she broke the drawstring that held my pants up. On the next play, I jumped to catch the ball and as I did, my soggy wet pajama pants slid down exposing my pink panties to everyone. I quickly pulled them up, but it set the tone for the rest of the game.

Every time I let go of my pants, they would slide down my legs. On each play, everyone would look at me even if I didn't have the ball because they wanted to watch my pants fall down. Sometimes my rain soaked pajama pants fell all the way down to my knees before I could catch them. It was humiliating to run around in front of everyone with my wet panties showing, but I hung in there and kept on playing.

Everybody knew that I couldn't catch a pass and hold my pants up at the same time, so they were overjoyed that Rex repeatedly threw the ball to me. Like a fool I kept trying to jump up and catch the ball. Each time, my panties would be put on view to all the guys around me. They were especially thrilled when I caught the ball and had to run with it because my pants would slip down as I ran.

On one particular play, I caught the ball and started running. As I ran, I could feel my pants inching their way down my backside. With each stride, my pants slipped down lower and lower, and I was worried that my butt crack was showing. Mike Andrews and Roger Cambridge, two real hotties, were chasing me, but they refused to touch me down. They preferred seeing me score a touchdown and watching my pants fall off rather than stopping me from scoring.

Unfortunately, I stopped myself. My rain-soaked pajama pants suddenly slipped past my hips and dropped to my knees, which tripped me and forced me to fall in the wet grass. I slid on my belly, and gliding through the grass forced my panties down my legs. Before I realized what had happened, I stood up facing the guys. Then I looked down and saw that the patch of light brown hair between my legs was totally exposed so I began to panic.

I quickly turned around, but my hands were shaking so badly that I had trouble pulling up my wet panties. This gave the guys ample time to check out my bare ass. I was finally able to pull up my underpants, but I had to bend way over to grab my pants and that caused my panties to get wedged between my butt cheeks. I was finally able to pull my pajama pants up to my thighs, but my face turned bright red because I had to pause and dig my panties out of my ass right in front of the guys before I could pull my pants the rest of the way up.

The next time we had the ball, I jumped up for a high pass and my pants fell like a rock. The pants got tangled around my ankles and I ended up on the ground again. Cherry was standing there and jerked my pants the rest of the way off. Then Kay and Miranda began playing tug of war with my pants. They quickly tore my thin pajama pants into two pieces, so all I was wearing now was a wet T-shirt and a skimpy pair of see-through pink panties while standing in front of the most popular group of students in our high school.

I felt humiliated as I began walking towards Vicki, but Rex called out, "Where are you going Danielle? The game's not over yet."

I replied, "It is for me!"

Rex jogged over and said, "Come on, stick around. If we score one more time, we'll win and then we'll call it quits."

I said, "But Rex, look at me. How can I play in just my underpants?"

Rex looked down at my panties and then I looked down to see what was showing. My thin pink panties were so wet that my brown girl fur was visible through the front of the disappearing fabric. There were even a few strands of pussy hair peeking out above the waistband of the low-cut undies.

As the light rain continued to fall on my panties, I looked up at Rex and said, "When I told you to look at me, I didn't mean you should stare at my underwear all night. I gotta go."

He begged, "No, please don't leave. One more time down the field. Show Cherry that you're not afraid of her. I'm really tired of the way she bullies everyone around and if there is any hope of a future for you and me, you're going to have to put her in her place."

I felt so ashamed that I didn't think I could face everyone again. However, the thought of Rex and me as a couple was very enticing so I reconsidered my decision to leave.