Sweet Little Danielle - Football

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally gave in and said, "Okay."

On our last trip down the field, Rex kept throwing the ball to me. When I'd jump to catch the ball, my unrestrained breasts bounced under my wet T-shirt, but worst of all, I could feel my drenched panties work their way down my hips. After each play, I had to pull my panties up because part of my butt crack and a little bit of my pussy hair would show above the waistband.

On the last play of the game, I caught the ball and ran for a touchdown. Rex ran down and gave me a hug. As he lifted me up in the air, Cherry put her fingers inside my panties and yanked on them. My skimpy undies fell all the way down to mid-thigh, but instead of pulling them up, I turned and tackled Cherry. With my bare ass hanging out, we hit the ground, and then I quickly hooked my fingers inside the waistband of her sweatpants. In one swift motion, I pulled her sweats and underpants down her legs at the same time. I was even able to get them over her tennis shoes.

For a moment, Cherry was in shock. She just laid there and tried to cover the dark landing strip between her legs with her hands as all the guys crowded around to get a look at the bottomless beauty. For a while, she was paralyzed by embarrassment, and the guys took advantage of her misfortune by gawking at the voluptuous cheerleader who was now naked from the waist down. Then she must have come to terms with her situation because she suddenly got up and charged at me. Cherry made no attempt to put her pants back on. She had one mission and that was to remove my panties!

I tried to run and tug my underpants up at the same time, but it was no use. She was on me in an instant and she didn't even bother pulling my panties down. Cherry violently ripped the little pink undies right off my body, leaving me standing there in just a rain-soaked too-small T-shirt. My hairy triangle and bare ass were revealed to the group of students that had formed a circle around me.

With the cutest guys and the most popular girls in the school on hand, Cherry and I stood toe to toe with our bare asses and pretty pussies right out in the open for everyone to see. The situation was intense and I was left with no choice, but to quickly retaliate. Even though I wasn't wearing any pants or underpants, I went ahead and pushed Cherry to the ground. I got on top of her and tried to lift her T-shirt up. I was straddling Cherry with my legs spread, which meant that my bare butt was on display. My pussy lips were probably visible from behind, too, but I didn't have time to worry about it. I had to avenge my nudity by stripping Cherry.

I tried tearing Cherry's T-shirt, but I wasn't strong enough. However, during the struggle I was able to lift her sports bra up and everybody was treated to a view of Cherry's big bouncing boobs. Her silver dollar size nipples were right out in the open and for the moment, she was the center of attention. However, the attention wasn't diverted away from me for long.

As Cherry pulled her bra back down into place, Kay jumped in to help defeat me. The girls each grabbed a side of my T-shirt and began pulling on it vigorously. It was only a matter of seconds before the material gave way and the shirt was torn from my petite body. I was now officially naked, except for my tennis shoes and white socks. Worst of all, I was standing in front of the best looking guys in our high school and they were all staring at me.

It excites Vicki to see me squirm when I'm faced with public humiliation due to forced nudity. However, when Kay jumped into the mix, Vicki immediately ran down to help me. Unfortunately, she didn't arrive before my T-shirt was destroyed. I was now wet, naked and dirty. It had finally stopped raining, but it was too late to save my clothes. Cherry slipped her wet panties and sweatpants back on leaving me as the only naked girl in the crowd. I started to cry so Rex put his arm around me.

Cherry called out to Rex, "Where do you think you're going?"

Rex replied, "I'm going to walk Danielle to her car."

Then Cherry said, "Get your arm off that whore!"

Rex firmly said, "I'll put my arm wherever I want. Now go away and stay away. I've had enough of you!"

As Vicki put her hand over my bare butt, she chuckled at the way Rex was dismantling Cherry. Vicki acted as if she was trying to hide my exposed ass from the crowd, but when she gently slid her middle finger down the crack of my ass and purposely touched my sensitive butt-hole, I wasn't sure if she was protecting me or taking advantage of me. Either way, I didn't stop her.

Then, like a true gentleman, Rex draped his jacket over me and walked me to Vicki's car. I finally felt covered as his jacket almost went all the way down to my knees. When we got to the car, I surprised Rex by giving him back his jacket, once again leaving me naked right in front of him. Then I slowly leaned into the car and reached for my red hoodie. I took my time retrieving the jacket, giving Rex an unobstructed view of my bare butt. I even spread my legs a little to make sure he was getting a good look at my firm ass and my sweet pink pussy lips from behind.

As Rex stared at my pleasure place, he muttered, "I don't know what I every saw in Cherry."

Vicki said, "Yeah, I don't know why I let her finger me in the shower."

Rex stammered, "Um...what? What did you say?"

Vicki said, "Oh nothing. I was just talking to myself."

Then, attempting to quickly change the subject, Vicki said, "Doesn't Danielle have a pretty pussy?"

Rex paused for a moment, chuckled and said, "Oh yeah, she sure does!"

When I heard that, I grabbed the hoodie and then I stood up, but I didn't bother to put my hoodie on. Instead, I turned around and hugged Rex. Since I was still nude, I pushed my bare titties against him.

I said, "Rex, I don't run around naked for everyone. If you ever want to see me in the nude again, you're gonna have to ask me out on a date."

Rex responded by kissing me passionately and patting me on my bare ass. We finally let go of each other and Rex said that he'd call me. Then he began walking to his car. While he slowly walked across the parking lot, he kept glancing back at me because I still hadn't covered up my nakedness.

As the cars filed out of the park, Vicki said, "Wait Danielle, you can't get in the car while you're all wet and dirty. My dad has rules against that."

In a frustrated tone I asked, "What do you expect me to do, walk home naked?"

She said, "No, but I have an idea."

Vicki had her shampoo and towel from when she showered at school. She picked up the items and led me over to the pool area. Of course the pool was closed for the season, but there was an outdoor shower that the kids had to use to rinse off before entering the swimming pool. As luck would have it, the shower still worked.

Then Vicki said, "Oh no, the Park Ranger is coming."

I said, "Hurry, let's run," but Vicki grabbed my arm and stopped me.

She said, "It's okay. He ducked down behind the bushes."

I said, "It's not okay! I'm naked, remember?"

Vicki laughed and said, "Half of the senior class just saw you in the nude so it shouldn't bother you at all to shower in front of just one man."

I nervously said, "Well, okay."

The two of us decided to pretend like we hadn't seen the Park Ranger as I turned on the shower. The water was ice cold, but I dipped my head under the spray anyway and began shampooing my hair. I reached up with both hands and massaged my scalp, leaving my bare breasts pointed out right in front of me.

The Park Ranger had an unobstructed view of my naked body as I used the shampoo to wash every inch of my bare skin. I ran my soapy hands all over my breasts while paying a lot of attention to my tender pink nipples. The cold water made my nipples stick out proudly and I made no attempt to hide them from the Park Ranger.

Next I turned around and ran my soapy hands all over my bare butt. I teased my sensitive butt crack for a while, and then I turned around and washed the rest of my body. Each time I raised a foot to wash between my dainty little toes, I flashed a beaver shot at the man. Then I moved my hands up and down my legs until they slid between my inner thighs. Finally, my fingers found my pleasure patch and it was time to shampoo my pussy hair.

I took my time washing the curly patch of light brown hair between my legs, but then Vicki urged, "Come on, it's getting late. I'll take care of your love hole later," so I danced around under the water until my body was rinsed clean of all the soap suds.

After finally rinsing off, I used Vicki's towel to dry myself. I wrapped the towel around me and headed towards the car. When we got to the car, Vicki opened the trunk to show me that she had a brush, deodorant and make-up inside. Then from the corner of her eye, she noticed that the Park Ranger had followed us and was now hiding in the bushes only a few feet away.

Vicki whispered, "Peeper alert."

I boldly said, "If he wants to look at me that bad, then let him!"

With the Park Ranger watching my every move, I slowly bent over to get the brush out of the deep trunk. Vicki giggled because my bare ass was sticking out below the short towel. Feeling rather brave, I even spread my legs apart to give him a view of my tender pink pussy from behind. Then I turned towards the man and reached up high over my head to begin brushing my hair. When I did, the towel slipped off my breasts and fell to the ground.

It fell in a puddle so Vicki picked it up and said, "Oh oh! You can't use this towel anymore. It's all dirty."

I said, "Well then, I sure hope nobody's watching me because I don't have any clothes on."

Vicki laughed at that comment as she tossed the dirty towel in the trunk. It left me standing there totally naked and fully illuminated by the bright light in the trunk of the BMW as the Park Ranger continued to watch. After bushing my hair, I put on deodorant, which really showed off my breasts because I was forced to hold each arm up in the air. Then I fixed my makeup and I was now completely refreshed, except for the fact that I was still totally naked and didn't have any clothes to put on.

Luckily, my hoodie was still clean and dry, so I slipped it on and zipped it up. It was so short that it barely covered my pussy hair in front and it allowed the bottoms of my bare butt cheeks to peek out from behind, but it was better than nothing. We finally got into the car and drove away without ever being confronted by the Park Ranger. As we cruised down the main strip in town, Vicki suddenly pulled over.

I asked, "What are you doing?"

She replied, "Stopping for a burger. I always get a burger after the game."

I stated, "In case you've forgotten, I don't have any clothes on! You know, no shirt, no shoes, no service!"

Vicki said, "You're wearing tennis shoes and your hoodie counts as a shirt."

I asked, "But what about pants?"

Vicki went around and pulled me out of the car, and then she said, "The rule doesn't say anything about pants!"

As Vicki dragged me towards the door of the popular hang-out, I struggled to hold my hoodie down to cover my girl fur and bare ass. It was really difficult because the jacket was so short that it barely covered my private parts. Vicki pulling me so fast by the arm didn't make it any easier to hide my butt and pussy, either.

After entering the place, we had to stand in line and wait for a table. I was embarrassed once again as everyone turned to look at me because I was showing off so much of my bare legs. I'm sure all the schoolboys were dying to know what I was wearing under my short hoodie jacket, but I was doing my best not to let them find out.

Then my worst case scenario began to unfold as I spotted Cherry and her cheerleader friends sitting at a table. Kay saw me and quickly pointed me out to Cherry. Cherry immediately stood up and started walking towards me.

I said, "Vicki, Cherry's coming towards us. We gotta get out of here."

Vicki said, "No way, Danielle. We're gonna stand our ground."

I said, "That's easy for you to say. You're not naked!"

Then Cherry walked up and said, "So, you think you can steal my man? Well so what! I don't need him. I can get any guy I want."

Vicki said, "Most whores can!"

Cherry responded, "Whore? Me? Not quite. You see, I'm not naked like your friend here," as she took hold of the bottom of my hoodie.

I whined, "Please Cherry...not here, not now. Please don't pull my hoodie up...I'm begging you!"

Cherry smirked and called out, "Hey Rhonda...Do you serve naked people in your restaurant?"

The manager started walking towards us as everybody stood up to see what was going on.

Rhonda asked, "What's going on here?"

Cherry replied, "This girl's violating the health code. She doesn't have a shirt on, see?"

Cherry tried to pull my short hoodie up, but Vicki quickly came to my defense and helped me hold it down.

Vicki yelled, "Let go Cherry!"

Cherry responded, "Make me, Shrimp," and then she pushed Vicki to the floor.

As Vicki fell, she held on tight to my hoodie. At that exact moment, Cherry pulled up hard on the jacket. The zipper could not withstand such pressure and it split right up the front. My bare breasts and brunette bush burst out into the open for everyone in the burger joint to see!

I was mortified because the restaurant was packed with kids that I go to school with. I quickly threw an arm across my chest and a hand between my legs, but I was still a sight to behold. Also, with nothing protecting my backside, my bare butt was on display for anyone standing behind me.

Kay, Cherry's cheerleader puppet, got into the act and grabbed the hood on my jacket from behind. I was no match for all of the girls that were tugging on my hoodie, so the jacket was easily jerked from my body. There were cheers and laughter from the crowd as I was left standing in a packed restaurant without a stitch of clothing on. Then Rhonda grabbed me by my arm and began leading me to the door.

I squealed, "Let go. It wasn't my fault."

She replied, "You walk into my restaurant bare-assed naked and then you try to blame someone else? I don't think so! Now take it outside."

As I was pushed out the door totally nude, I was greeted by a group of people trying to see what was going on. Then I watch in horror as everyone inside the burger joint pressed their face up against the window to get one last look at me. I was about to cry, but then I saw Rex pull into the parking lot.

I ran over, jumped into the passenger seat and said, "Quick, lock the doors!"

Rex locked the doors and once again he draped his jacket over me. Then we watched as Vicki and Cherry argued at the front door.

I said, "Rex, you'd better go save Vicki. Cherry is about seven inches taller than Vicki and she's at least thirty pounds heavier. I don't want Vicki to get hurt."

Then Cherry must have said something that really made Vicki mad because Vicki hauled off and punched Cherry right in the nose. Blood started gushing out of Cherry's nose as Vicki made a beeline for her car. We quickly pulled out of the parking lot and started heading down the street with Vicki right behind us.

Suddenly three police cars flew past us going the opposite direction. We watched the police cars pull into the burger joint and then we quickly made our getaway. Not far from the scene of the crime, Rex pulled into a secluded parking lot behind a dentist's office.

As Vicki pulled into the lot behind us, I asked Rex, "Why are we stopping here? Is this where you take all your naked girls?"

He laughed and said, "Nobody knows about this spot and it's only a block away from the pizza parlor. I figured you could use a little privacy."

Rex got out of the car as Vicki climbed in.

Vicki asked, "Where ya goin'?"

Rex said, "To get a pizza...and some ice for your hand, slugger!"

As Rex walked away, Vicki slid over, gave me a big hug and whispered in my ear, "Nobody messes with my girlfriend!"

We gave each other a long open-mouthed kiss, and then we surveyed the car.

I said, "So, Rex drives a Chevy station wagon."

Vicki immediately leaned over the seat, pulled a lever and the backseat folded down.

I said, "Gee Vicki, you sure know your way around the back of this car!"

Vicki ignored my comment and said, "Well, it's no BMW, but for our purposes this is the ideal vehicle!"

We both giggled as we climbed into the back. Vicki and I made ourselves comfortable as we hugged and kissed each other while Vicki told the story of her knockout punch. While Vicki talked, she couldn't help caressing my breasts and combing her fingers through the patch of hair between my legs, but I guess I couldn't blame her. After all, I was naked!

Rex returned shortly with a large cheese pizza, a few sodas and a bag of ice. In an attempt at modesty, I pulled Rex's jacket over me. Then we started eating the pizza with me sandwiched between Vicki and Rex in the back of the station wagon.

As I lifted up my first piece of pizza, Vicki said, "Wait, you don't want to get any sauce on Rex's jacket, do you?"

Then Vicki pulled the jacket off of me, rendering me helplessly naked in front of the star quarterback.

Vicki said, "There, that's better," as Vicki and Rex began talking to each other and pretending like they were paying no attention to my totally nude body.

I was having a difficult time eating while attempting to hide my breasts and pussy from Rex's view. Vicki added to my embarrassment by nonchalantly touching and caressing my body as she talked to Rex. She would use her fingers to make gentle circles over my nipples, and then she would slide her hand down and slowly comb her fingernails through the light brown curls of hair between my legs. Rex pretended to be interested in Vicki's conversation, but his eyes followed Vicki's hand wherever it went.

Then Vicki stopped abruptly and said, "These sweatpants are making me so hot," and she proceeded to push them down her legs.

Rex's eyes opened wide because he couldn't believe how casual Vicki was about public nudity. After removing her pants, Vicki got up on her hands and knees to put the sweatpants in the front seat. Rex seized the opportunity and took a good look at Vicki's cute little butt. Vicki had on the tiniest of thong panties, so with the string submerged in her butt crack, it looked like she wasn't wearing any panties at all.

Vicki dropped her pants on the front seat, turned, sat back down and said, "There, that's better."

Vicki picked up her piece of pizza and tried to continue her conversation with Rex as if nothing had happened. As Vicki asked Rex about his college plans and other insignificant topics, she became bolder with her treatment of me. When combing her red painted fingernails through my pleasure patch, she was more forceful about pushing her fingers down between my legs.

Soon Vicki was spreading my legs apart and running her fingertip up and down between my moist pussy lips. I was getting embarrassed because the fragrance of my love juices were beginning to overpower the smell of the pizza. Then Vicki let a drop of pizza sauce fall right on my nipple.

Vicki said, "Whoops, let me get that," and she proceeded to lick my nipple.

Vicki thoroughly cleaned my nipple by licking, sucking and biting on it as Rex watched in utter amazement. She was driving me crazy because her finger was caressing my love button as she sucked on my nipple. Then Vicki gently bit my nipple and pulled on it with her teeth. She released it and Rex watched as my now hardened nipple snapped back into place. A moment later, Vicki was at it again as she picked up her pizza and purposely let a drop fall on my other nipple.

Vicki said, "Oops, I did it again. Rex, this one's closer to you. Do you mind cleaning it?"