Sweet Little Danielle - Football

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rex looked at me and I just closed my eyes because I was too embarrassed to look at him. However, I had a smile on my face so he went ahead and began kissing my nipple. Vicki pushed her finger deep inside of me as Rex attacked my bare breast.

I was really getting turned on, but all too soon Rex stopped and said, "I guess it's clean."

Vicki pulled her finger out and picked up her pizza. She giggled because she knew I was feeling frustrated. Vicki tried to let some pizza sauce fall on my nipple again, but this time, a big drop landed on Rex's arm.

Vicki said, "Oh, I'm sorry. This pizza is just so messy."

Rex held his arm out and said, "And I forgot to get napkins."

Vicki's face lit up and she said, "Hey, no problem. I've got something you can use," and then she hooked her fingers inside the waistband of her thong and whipped it down her legs.

She held it out and said, "Here, use this."

With Vicki's lttle panties dangling from her finger, Rex's face turned red, but he accepted Vicki's thong and wiped his arm off with the tiny triangle of white fabric. Then he handed them back to Vicki who tossed them out the window. After disposing of her panties, Vicki leaned over on her side and tried to start up another conversation with Rex.

She began talking about various people at school as she slid her fingertips up and down my body. Vicki would make little circles over one nipple, and then she would drag her fingers over my bare skin to the other nipple. After tickling my titties for a while, Vicki's fingertips would slowly travel down over my flat tummy and end up in my pleasure patch.

As she continued talking to Rex and the two of them pretended like nothing else was happening in the back of the station wagon, Vicki would comb her fingernails through my light brown pussy hair. Then she would move her finger down to my love button before inserting it inside of me. Next she would push her finger in and out of my wet pussy just long enough to get me excited. Once Vicki knew my juices were flowing, she would stop and return to my nipples again, which of course was driving me crazy!

Vicki's teasing was making me insane and it was killing Rex, too. Vicki was very calm and precise with her hand, even though she was looking into Rex's eyes the whole time. The same couldn't be said for Rex. His eyes followed Vicki's fingers wherever they went. When Vicki put her finger in my pussy, Rex would stare intensely between my legs. Then Vicki would ask him a question about what she was talking about and he wouldn't have a clue about what she said. It would really embarrass Rex, but Vicki thought it was hilarious.

Vicki was lying on her side next to me and as she moved her hand down my tummy for the umpteenth time, she calmly bent her top leg and lifted her knee up sideways. Her legs were now spread wide apart and her smooth shaved beaver was as exposed as it could possibly be. Her finger was about to enter my pussy, but then she stopped for a moment and scratched her inner thigh up high, right next to her pussy lips. I knew she didn't have an itch, but with Rex's eyes following every move her fingers made, she knew it would draw his attention right to her bare pussy.

Then, without warning, Vicki lifted her T-shirt up over her head. Her perky little breasts and erect nipples were right out where Rex could see them. Vicki was now as naked as I was.

I asked, "What are you doing, Vick?"

She said, "Well, you've been naked all night and I've been hogging this T-shirt so I thought I'd offer it to you."

I laughed and said, "No thanks!"

Vicki said, "Well it's up there if you want it," as she tossed it into the front seat.

Then Vicki laid down with her head by my feet. She spread her legs apart so that Rex could see every inch of her pleasure place. With vicki's smooth snatch staring Rex and I in the face, I smiled at Rex and then I leaned over and touched her pussy with my finger tip.

Vicki pushed my hand away and said, "Uh, uh. I want your tongue!"

I laughed and said, "Here? Now?"

Vicki replied, "You got it," and then she reached up, grabbed my shoulders and pulled me down.

With my face buried between Vicki's legs, there wasn't much room in the back of the station wagon. My bare butt and exposed pussy lips were only inches away from Rex's face as I began licking Vicki's little clitty. While continuing to lick Vicki's love button, I pushed my finger inside of her tight wet pussy, too. Vicki moaned in ecstasy as my tongue and finger gentle caressed all of her favorite places.

As I pleasured Vicki, I couldn't help wondering what Rex was doing behind me. Was he going to examine my bare butt and exposed pussy without ever touching me or was he going to use this opportunity to slide his finger in? I quickly found out that there was a third option I hadn't considered. While I continued to lick and stroke Vicki's pussy, Rex got up on his knees, slid his pants down and pushed his stiff rocket right into my waiting wet pussy.

My eyes opened wide as I stopped what I was doing and grunted, "Oh wow Rex. That feels so good!"

Vicki grabbed my head by my hair, pulled me back down between her legs and said, "Don't stop...I'm getting close."

Vicki had been teasing my pussy to the brink of an orgasm all evening, but every time I got close to cumming, she would stop and leave me sexually frustrated. It seemed funny because now that her tender pussy was the one getting all the attention, a new set of rules were put into place. Vicki would not allow me to stop what I was doing until her needs were satisfied. With Rex pushing his manhood deep inside of me, I was so turned on that I didn't want anything to change. Therefore, I quickly complied with Vicki's rules and turned my attention back to her smooth snatch while Rex continued to push his erection in and out of my love hole from behind.

I could feel Vicki's body tensing up and there was tension building inside of my body as well. Then Vicki reached up and began teasing my nipples while Rex rammed his rigid rocket in and out of my tight pussy. It wasn't long before I reached the point of no return and then I experienced the most explosive orgasm I'd ever had in my young life.

My orgasm only helped to excite Vicki and she started screaming, "Yes, yes, don't stop, don't...don't stop. I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

Then Vicki couldn't take the stimulation anymore, but my pussy was still getting a workout. Rex finally reached his limit and began shooting his body fluid inside of me. He started grunting and then he said something, but I couldn't make out the words over his moans and heavy breathing. When Rex was finished, his body weight dropped on top of me which caused me to fall on top of Vicki.

Vicki started yelling, "Girl down! Can't move...can't breath! Losing my will to live."

I said, "Alright Vicki, we get the message."

Rex and I rolled off of Vicki and then the three of us just laid there in silence for a while. Finally, we got up and everybody got dressed. Everybody, but me of course because I didn't have any clothes to wear.

I gave Rex a long kiss goodbye and then Vicki took me home. Since I was still naked, I was happy that the roads were practically deserted. When we got to my house, I gave Vicki a long kiss goodbye, similar to the kiss I gave to Rex, and then I sneaked inside and quietly made it to my bedroom undetected.

I went straight to bed with everyone's love juices still stuck to my body. As I laid in bed, still naked, it suddenly occurred to me that I may be a nerd, but I'd just scored the school's hottest cheerleader and the school's star quarterback at the same time! That's quite an accomplishment by anyone's standards.