Sweet Lorraine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

"Yes...on, and in my cunt. And then I finger-fucked myself to a nice, hard orgasm. Didn't squirt this time, but just as well. I didn't relish the thought of having to clean up the floors there in the bathroom."

I laughed at that. "Yeah, can't says I blame you there. But damn, just the thought of you finger-fucking your cunt is getting me aroused again."

"I know you need to go, but can I see it again? In the light this time?"

In the park, it had been nearing twilight, so though we were still able to see, it wasn't like we'd either one of us seen it as clearly as we might have out in broad daylight. Now...here in the storage room under the florescent, we certainly could.

"Can I see your tits again at least?" I asked.

"Only fair," she smiled unbuttoning her blouse now fully. As she did that, I unzipped, unbuckled and produced my rather hard, very aching cock.

I was a few minutes late in leaving. But I left with a smile on my face, and another load of cream clinging to Lorraine's amazing tits again. She promised to write me another letter that evening. I was already looking forward to that.

**

Her home commitments, and mine kept us from being able to stay past working hours during the next several days. Though frustrating as that was in a way, we amused, teased and tortured one another with the simple small notes and letters we wrote and passed back and forth. It was an interesting form of foreplay, that by the end of the week had each one of us hoping for more, especially with the weekend now ahead of us. It was again the first time that I didn't actually look forward to the weekends the way I once had. Her last note had done it for me too. Simply put, she'd said: "I need to see your cock again."

I wrote back. "I need to show it to you."

Unfortunately real work got in the way after that, keeping me totally busy for most of the afternoon. But during that time I'd been thinking of a way to sort of surprise Lorraine with something I hoped would be wickedly naughty. I waited until the office had cleared, walked out of my office, locked the doors and then returned tossing my keys on the desk. I then fished out my cock, which didn't take a whole lot of effort to get all nice and hard, and then brazenly walked down the hallway towards the file room, with my cock sticking straight out. I stepped into the room, Lorraine only then looking up, delightful surprise in her eyes as she spotted my throbbing hard cock sticking out, pointing at her. But then I saw another look suddenly come into her face as well. Sheer panic, about the same time I heard Liz's voice right behind me.

"Hey...you locked me in!"

"Oh, sorry," I quickly responded. "The keys are on my desk, let yourself out, I'll be right behind you," I said not even bothering to look at her. I couldn't. Instead I knelt down facing the cabinet, pretending to be searching for a particular file, kneeling with my cock fully exposed. Thankfully I heard Liz's footsteps heading off, Lorraine trying to hold in a laugh that was threatening to explode from her anyway. "Jesus!" I exclaimed finally allowing my breath to release hearing the front doors opening and then closing. I stood, stuffing my prick back inside my pants, took a peek out the door down the hall, listening. But heard nothing. "That was fucking close!" I said turning back around to look at Lorraine. She had taken her blouse and bra completely off! "Fuck!" Stay where you are! I'll be right back!"

I ran down the hall, turned the keys once again locking the door, and then sprinted back the other way, past the file room, and into the bathrooms...both of them. Thank god no one else had decided to use the facilities before they left. I right there and then made a mental note to never again do anything until I had checked the entire office, including the bathrooms myself.

And now satisfied, I returned to the file room. Lorraine was now entirely naked.

**

"I don't know why...but that made me damn horny!" She exclaimed, sitting there in her comfy little steno chair, with not a stitch of clothing on.

"I can see that," I exclaimed, taking her all in...the first time I ever had obviously. It was interesting to see her pussy for the first time, though she was sort of covering that just a little, one hand down between it, though I swear she was actually fingering herself. She was trimmed, that much was obvious, and I was a little surprised to see such a fine mat of light brown hair with a tiny sprinkling of gray hair mixed in between. I found it quite erotic actually.

"Want to watch me?" She asked, like I would have said no fucking way. I was nodding my head as fast as one of those bobble-head dolls standing there looking at her. "Well then? Take your cock back out and stroke it for me, while we watch one another," she stated. "I want to see you come again, totally naked this time," she then added, letting me know that I would soon be as naked as she was.

She didn't squirt, but she sure came hard, calling out, crying out actually shaking almost uncontrollably as she sat there watching me jerking off. I came hard too, just managing to squirt one on her at a distance, before quickly closing the gap, just managing to deposit the majority of my cum all over those fabulous looking tits of hers. She even lifted one up, licking her cum coated nipple, tasting me.

"May I?" I then boldly asked. She smiled, nodded her head, and I leaned over sucking and licking the other one.

That was as far as it went. Another mile stone in a way perhaps, but we were both being overly cautious, timid...and perhaps rightfully so. The temptation was great admittedly to take it a bit further, though we certainly talked about it, fantasized about what it would feel like often enough, but never really going there.

Just doing what we had done so far was hot enough in my mind. And I think I might have been content with just doing that. But then fate threw us another interesting little curve ball.

**

Every summer the company we worked for threw a small little barbeque together for all the various offices within the State. Not large enough to perhaps lay out for the entire affair, they did buy all the meat and drinks for it. The employees then chipped in with pot-luck side dishes, and the managers spent the time cooking hot dogs, hamburgers and even chicken for everyone who attended. All in all, it was a great time had by all, especially as we did it on a Friday, basically giving everyone the day off work as long as they actually attended.

Lorraine had in fact volunteered to bake several cakes for dessert, and asked me if I wouldn't mind dropping by and picking them up from her place on my way over to a park we'd reserved just for the occasion. It was close to her place, so it made sense, and I did so arriving late in the morning in order to load up, and then drive off to the park and help set things up from there. I had plenty of time, getting to Lorraine's about ten, and not expecting to meet anyone else until noon, the party and barbeque scheduled to begin around one o'clock after that.

When I pulled into the drive, it was easy to see she had lots of money, or rather her husband did. The house was spacious, nicely furnished, if not overly extravagant in a way. She was almost embarrassed by it after inviting me in. It was the first time I actually felt a little awkward being around her. But it didn't take long to get over that as she led me into the kitchen area, showing me the several trays of cake she'd managed to bake up for the party. Offering me a drink, we then walked down into comfortable sitting area. She sat down on the couch, patting it, inviting me to sit there beside her as opposed to sitting elsewhere away from her.

"Don't be...nervous," she said looking at me. "I can assure you, we won't be interrupted. But I'd like to do something...if you'll let me," she stated then, and after doing that, she opened the house coat she'd been wearing, confirming what I had half suspected. She was of course naked beneath it.

"Name it," I said simply looking at her. My initial nervousness in being here rapidly evaporating.

"I want to jerk you off," she told me. "I actually want to make you cum myself, feel you squirt, see you toss off by my own hand."

"I have no problem with you doing that, if you don't have a problem with me fingering you Lorraine. I've been dying to see what your wet slick pussy feels like. So if you'll let me...I'll certainly let you."

It was a no brainer for either one of us. I kicked off my jeans and boxers, her hand finally coming around, clasping my prick as she began to explore it, familiarizing herself with it quite thoroughly this time. I did the same. One hand exploring what I found to be one wet succulent juicy pussy, that just seemed to liquefy more and more as I continued playing with it. With my other hand, I now took delight in fingering and rolling her fat hard nipples, pulling and pinching them as she urged me to do so, harder and harder even, until I honestly was fearful of hurting her.

"It doesn't hurt. Not when I'm this fucking horny anyway," she finally stated. And then I really pinched them, pulled on them, likewise doing almost the same thing to her indestructible clit. She was going nuts, but then again...so was I. Her hand pumping, squeezing, milking, and smearing my own precum fuck juice over the tip, was driving me insane with pleasure.

I could see by the expression on her face she was getting close. She even stopped me briefly, removing her gown entirely, placing it beneath her. "I'm about to make a really big fucking mess," she informed me. "So be ready for it."

I laughed. "Me too, but not before you do," I told her making her lay back on the couch as I knelt on the floor beside her now, my hands busy as thieves between her legs, breasts and nipples. She lost herself then, allowing the pleasure I was giving her, giving herself over to it fully and completely. When she sprayed, as she came...she quite literally bathed the two of us in a unique little shower of almost clear liquid spurting that seemed to pulse up and out from the deepest darkest depths of her cunt. She literally screamed too, almost at the top of her lungs, thrashing about wildly, now pinching and pulling on her own breasts as I pinched her clit with one hand, using my fingers, and drove two others as deeply as I could into her sopping wet cunt.

It was amazing. Simply amazing seeing her come like that. And it took her several long moments to finally collect herself afterwards. But when she had, she still had fire in her eyes, looking at my cock, even licking her lips as she had me stand up there in front of her. I thought for a moment she was actually going to suck it, a little disappointed when she didn't actually. But she proceeded to milk me with those still delicate hands of hers, one on my shaft, the other cupping and kneading my balls. I felt my own orgasm only seconds away, warning her how close I was. I looked down, waiting to see the explosion, feel the fire and ice as it seized my cock and balls, the eruption of white lava drenching her breasts again obviously.

But not quite.

"Squirt baby, squirt...squirt it all over me, all over my face, my mouth, my hair, my tits...wherever you want to!"

That was all it took. If I thought any of my previous climaxes were intense, they were nothing in comparison, or volume to this one. I saw rope after rope after rope of creamy hot cum shoot from the end of my dick, giving Lorraine a true cum-bath, the likes of which she had never seen before. Nor I for that matter. When I was done, she was one fucked up smeared up, messy looking bitch. And we both loved it. She was giggling hysterically, standing up in order to see herself in the mirror. She honestly looked a sight, and I almost felt a bit guilty about it...almost. Until I could see she was actually enjoying it, seeing herself so obscenely decadent, cum clinging to her everywhere, running down her body now in little rivulets as she caught some of it up with her fingers. Again...licking them off, tasting me, tasting us as she applied some of it back to her own cunt again, frigging her clit again...getting horny again.

And this time I surprised her. "Squirt on me Lorraine, fucking squirt that pussy juice all over me!" I lay there on her hardwood floor of all places, as she stood over me, straddling me, fingering herself.

"You're sure?" She asked, almost looking cross-eyed at this point.

"Never more so," I told her meaning it. And then watched as for a split second, it almost looked like she was peeing on me. Though she wasn't. It was sweet tasting, pearly...and lots of it. I caught a great deal in my mouth, but she likewise managed to spray me like a garden, ending with a nice few final spurts directly against my reawakened cock.

**

Showering with her afterwards was heavenly as well. Soaping one another up, slipping my hands over and around her entire body, her full soft breasts, the surprising firmness of her ass. And she of course, mine...along with my now flaccid, happily content cock, though even then she somehow managed to caress it back to firmness once more.

"I wish we had more time," she sighed audibly.

"Me too," I agreed, though we were pressing it now, needing to get to the barbeque and not raise any suspicions in doing so.

"I'm still horny, I'm....HL," she laughed.

"And I'm still an NB," I responded. "Maybe we can do something later, hopefully..." I added.

We dressed after that, packed up and then headed off to the park in order to help with setting up. Lorraine wore a nice pair of white shorts, not inappropriately short by any means, but certainly highlighting for the very first time her long legs that still appeared young looking, tapered and well muscled. I complimented her on that as well, informing me that she ran on her treadmill each and every day. I made a mental note to start taking better care of myself too. If Lorraine could look as good as she did at her age, I needed to do the same very soon or I'd have a hell of a time later on trying to do it.

The barbeque of course was a big success, everyone having a good time, milling about talking to employee's that we didn't very often meet or see except quarterly. The entire time, Lorraine and I casting hot, horny glances at one another, flirting constantly, though careful even then in doing so. Only once did we risk much of anything, and totally by happenstance even then.

The restrooms were at the far end of the picnic area. I had headed off towards them in order to relieve myself, coming out minutes later and almost running into Lorraine as she appeared to have the same need herself. I took a quick peek around, saw that no one was even close to us, and then pulled her behind the building out of sight from anyone. I kissed her, hard and deeply...perhaps for the first time that we'd ever kissed this way. Our mouths and lips locked, tongues fencing, toying and dancing with one another. We broke the kiss, once again checking out our surroundings though still safely alone.

"I need to see it," she told me already reaching down unzipping my fly. In seconds she had my hard cock in her hands again, fondling it as I likewise reached up, lifting up the tee she was wearing, along with her bra and stood there caressing and thumbing her amazing nipples as she continued stroking my cock.

"I can't believe how horny you make me," I breathed hotly enjoying the feel of her hand on me, and her exquisite breasts as I stood there caressing them, especially as less than fifty yards away, the noise and laughter of the employee barbeque continued.

"Horny enough for you to cum?" She asked equally as excited.

"Here? Now?"

"Yes!" She said simply. "I want to see your cock squirt...as long as it doesn't take too long," she laughed.

I could usually hold off from doing so for a while whenever we played, but I also knew I could come for her almost instantaneously if I just simply allowed it. The sensation of her hand, the way she played with me, rubbing the head of my cock in the particular way she did it could get me to that point in mere moments.

"Where?" I asked already grimacing as the thought of squirting for her nearly caused me to do so at that very moment.

"I wish on my tits...but we'd better not, my blouse is too sheer and some of your spunk might soak through, or worse...leave a lingering odor that might be too difficult to explain," she giggled. She turned me, facing towards the bushes off to one side, looking back over her shoulder briefly once again ensuring that no one was approaching us or close enough to see anything. "Go ahead Brian...let it go," she urged excitedly.

She pumped my prick once, twice, and then we both began watching as great gobs of semen began leaping from my cock, splashing and splattering against the bushes behind the bathrooms. And just as I finally began petering out, we both heard the crunch of footsteps on gravel heading towards the restroom. Lorraine hurriedly put her tits away, as I likewise stuffed my still somewhat hard, and somewhat still leaking prick back inside my jeans. We stepped further behind the building, quietly. Lorraine now walking around back heading off to the other side where the women's entrance was. I heard the sound of the door opening and then closing on the men's side, only then stepping around my side of the building heading back towards the party. It had been a thrilling, somewhat dangerous moment perhaps, but it had left me far more excited and still aroused than I could have ever imagined.

Perhaps it was that moment of excitement and danger that soon led the two of us back to that small little park near work two nights later. Both Lorraine and I having been teasing one another with more notes and quick teasing flashes or groping's over the past couple of days. I had expressed the desire to feel her slick pussy again, finger-fuck her, play in her juice. She surprised me by coming into work the next morning, wearing a skirt instead of her normal jeans. It was fully proper of course, complimented with a nice button down blouse, the hint of the lace bra she wore beneath it just teasing enough to remind me of those twin hard nipples of hers hidden beneath it. By the time we closed up for the day, I was as hard as I'd ever been, and as I soon found out, Lorraine was about as wet as she'd ever been as we pulled into the park side by side once again.

**

I don't know how or when she managed it, but I sat in my car appreciatively shaking my head as she pulled in next to me, opening her door stepping out. Her blouse was completely undone, her bare breasts partially exposed, the lacy bra she'd been wearing gone, and no doubt whatever else she'd been wearing beneath her skirt. She confirmed that for me only seconds after sitting down in her seat, turning towards me, one leg propped up, her skirt hiked up, giving me an unobstructed view of her neatly trimmed little pussy patch.

"Maybe I should change your name to Naughty girl," I said reaching over in order to run my finger up the slick furrow of her cunt since she was presenting it to me.

"I like the sound of that," she purred hotly as my finger teased and tickled her briefly. "I like feeling naughty...horny too yes, but I like being naughty, dirty...filthy even," she groaned even more deeply as I allowed my finger to further probe her depths, removing it moments later, licking my fingers off from the sweetness I found there waiting for me.

"God Lorraine, I love how you taste," I said slipping my fingers into her once again.

"You do?"

"Yes...I do, and I wish to hell I could eat you," I told her. "I wish more than anything...that you'd let me do that for you."

I could see the struggle and hesitation in her face, though it surprised and pleased me when she spoke, in a strange way perhaps.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers