Sweet Lorraine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers

"You probably won't believe this, but John's never, well he's never done that for me," she stated.

"You're kidding me! He's never gone down on you? Licked your...cunt," I added emphasizing the desire in my tone of voice, and using one of our "dirty, horny" words as we very often called them now.

She giggled erotically. "No...he's never sucked, licked my cunt, not once in all the years we've been married. Said it's not natural, normal for a man to do that to a woman."

"And yet, he asks you to suck his cock," I said trying to see the logic in that though there wasn't any.

"Exactly," she sighed almost despondently, but then smiled at me. "You'd do that?"

"In a heartbeat!"

"Where? When?" She asked obviously even more excited now. The problem was logistics. With the gear shift sitting between us, and the cramped space, eating her out in the front seat of my car was virtually impossible. Though the same was true of hers as well, even more so as she drove an even smaller compact car.

"In the back," I said suddenly. "Get in the back seat Lorraine! I'm going to eat and lick your pussy until you can't take it anymore!"

Like two horny teenage kids at a drive in, we both slid out of the front doors, opening the back and then getting in that way. We'd made ourselves a bit more vulnerable and far more conspicuous perhaps, but as horny and as aroused as we both were, the improbable risk was well worth it. There was plenty of room on my back seat fortunately enough, and Lorraine managed to spread herself fully, only slightly having to sit up as I knelt beside her there on the floor, already my hands and fingers busy at work on her luscious tits as I prepared to dine for the first time on her pussy.

I had barely even licked it, tentatively running and flicking my tongue against her hard precious clit when she cried out ecstatically. "Oh my god! Brian!" She exclaimed, her hands gripping my head, snarling her fingers in my hair as she pressed her cunt even more firmly against my face. I sucked and licked her for all I was worth, feeling her entire body trembling and quivering beneath me as I did that.

I couldn't believe it moments later when she actually pleaded with me to stop. I could tell she was hovering on the edge, the intensity of her climax only seconds away. "Stop! Stop Brian! Please stop!" She begged.

"Why?" I asked still licking her, though not as furiously as I had been. "Aren't you enjoying it?" I asked knowing full well she obviously had been.

"Too much," she moaned trying to catch her breath. "So much...I know I'm going to make one hell of a mess all over your back seat."

"I don't care," I told her. "And don't you either. I want you to come, to enjoy this...as hard and as fully as you can." She relaxed upon hearing that, settled back against her door then and simply moaned, "Make me come then Brian...eat me until I fucking come all over your face!"

She wasn't wrong in her warning either. She did come, explosively, and thoroughly, saturating not only me, but almost the entire back seat of my car as she squirted what felt like gallons of pussy juice. I was enraptured tasting her, feeling her do that, laughing almost hysterically as the pure volume of her climax finally forced me to sit up and back a little, nearly drowning on her pure unadulterated spending.

She too was laughing, happily, content. "I told you, I warned you," she said sitting up further, glancing down at the soaked back seat. "I'm sorry," she said trying to mean it. I just laughed at her.

"No you're not...you enjoyed it too much."

She burst out laughing again. "You're right, I did. Oh my god Brian, that was unfuckingbelievable!"

"Yes it was, and I'm going to do that for you again sometime soon too. But not here, somewhere a whole lot better where you can enjoy it even more...and where I can."

"Hmmm," she sighed imagining that perhaps. "Yes...yes, I'd like that," she purred softly. "Only now...it's your turn. And I'm going to suck every last drop out of you that I can."

I knew without any doubt she would too!

**

Up until now I had kept my pants on of course, being as vulnerable as we were, especially in the backseat of my car. Lorraine still had her skirt and blouse on, though it remained open as I moved up onto the seat now with my jeans and boxers down around my ankles. She leaned over, teasing my cock with her tits, rubbing them back and forth against me until suddenly drawing me deeply into her mouth, sucking me.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned deliriously, feeling this amazing sensation of her mouth as she so expertly gobbled me down. "Oh fuck!" I said again, with an entirely different reason behind it. At that precise moment I caught the quick flash of headlights pulling into the parking area. "Shit!" I exclaimed again, though by now Lorraine too realized someone else had pulled in, slinking down in the seat just as I did.

"Shit!" She exclaimed as well, now worried, a bit panicked. "What do we do now?" She asked nervously.

"Stay still," I said though already reaching down to begin pulling my pants up, just as Lorraine hurriedly began fumbling with the buttons on her blouse.

The car pulled in to a spot two parking spaces away from us. I sat up slightly looking over, fearful that it might in fact be a cop. It wasn't. I could see two people inside however a man and a woman, telling Lorraine that as she didn't dare sit up enough herself in order to see.

"What are they doing?" She asked. I looked over again, and then laughed.

"I think, the same thing you were about to do to me. Her head just disappeared," I informed her, which now caused her to sit up looking over for herself. Sure enough, there was just enough light to still see by, the man's head tilted back against the seat, the woman nowhere in sight at the moment.

"Now what?" Lorraine asked. "Do you think they know we're back here?"

"Probably. I mean...where else would we be? Two cars parked side by side, and no one sitting in them? And we're certainly not out on the playground," I chuckled. "So yeah...pretty sure they know we're doing something similar to what they are. Obviously they don't seem to mind...do you?"

Lorraine thought about it and then chuckled. "I guess not. Though it appears our secret spot isn't as secret as we thought it was," she added once again laughing at that. "Hell Brian...before too long, there will probably be a whole bunch of cars sitting here with guys getting their dicks sucked!"

"Or women...getting their cunts licked."

"Don't say that...you'll make me all horny again. And I still am anyway. And now even more so...knowing that someone else is doing what I'm about to do to you."

"You're still planning on sucking my dick then?" I asked happily.

"Oh hell yes...and I want you to cry out as loud as you can when you cum too! Give them something to think about," she giggled again. And with that, Lorraine once again had me strip off my pants, back down around my ankles and proceeded to treat me to one hell of a magnificent blowjob. And true to her statement, when I came, I bellowed out a nice hard cry of release, hearing her sucking me dry, swallowing what I knew and felt was a gallon of spunk straight down her throat. I sat looking over at our naughty neighbors. Who in turn were both now sitting there looking at us. I waved, and then they did, and then Lorraine sat up waving as well. The woman's head soon disappeared again however, obviously she wasn't through yet.

"Maybe we should leave, give them some privacy," I suggested.

"Not yet," Lorraine stated. "Let's give them a naughty little show first," she then said surprising me just a little. "Open your door, step outside with your pants off. I'll give you another nice little suck in the open doorway with my tits hanging out, how's that sound?"

"Sounds like someone's a bit of an exhibitionist," I responded back. "You serious?"

"Very...come on, let's do this and then get the hell out of here!"

I pulled my jeans and shorts completely off, throwing everything up into the front seat. Lorraine took off her blouse, now topless though her skirt remained as the two of us opened the door slipping out on my side, making our presence obvious. Sure enough, he looked over, and then she sat up looking over as well, just as Lorraine kneeled right there in the parking lot, once again gathering my reawakened cock back into her mouth, sucking it.

"Fuck babe...keep doing that, I could come again!"

She grinned around my cock. "So...whose stopping you?"

Our neighbors sat watching as sure enough Lorraine managed to get me off again. Not nearly as copiously this time of course, but enough that she put on a pretty good show, this time having me squirt what I could squirt between her tits. At the end of the show, we heard a brief little honk come from their car. They had obviously enjoyed it.

"Time to go," I stated, we were both running late at this point, even though it had been well worth the additional time spent doing all this.

We got into our respective cars, pulled out of the lot with Lorraine turning left, and me turning right. I drove just a few hundred feet, saw a cop car pass me and as I looked in my rear-view, sure enough, saw it pulling into the parking lot of the park. It was the last time we ever went there.

**

Our close encounter had had the effect of throwing cold water over the two of us. After that, we even quit taking unnecessary risks at work as long as anyone else was still there. Only on those evenings where I could stay a bit later, and only then after checking each of the bathrooms to ensure we didn't have another "Liz" episode, did we allow ourselves to get randy with one another. But at least we had that if nothing else. And because of that perhaps, we then did things we might not have done otherwise, though far more assured of being alone and uninterrupted.

I had enjoyed kneeling on the floor, Lorraine actually standing on a step ladder, both of us entirely naked of course, eating her cunt, and doing so for quite some time as decadent as it was. She came forcefully once more, giving me a nice shower from above as she came. But just the fact I had eaten her out that way, her standing, spread just above me, made it all the more erotic for us both. Similarly, Lorraine enjoyed sucking or jerking me off, having me sit or stand in various places around the office, once...having me lay across my desk, butt naked as she devoured my cock most delightfully.

It was also the first time I mentioned the fact I wish I could fuck her like that. We had of course discussed it prior to this, but it had remained the one absolute line in the sand she just wouldn't cross. I hadn't mentioned it, or brought it up again until that moment. Mainly doing so not as a request, but more along the lines of wishful thinking.

"I'll think about it," she told me still sucking my cock. "I am tempted," she added then. "But if we ever do, do that...it has to be someplace other than this, not like this...not the first time at least," she laughed again nervously.

Admittedly I now had my hopes up. I would love nothing more than to finally slip my hard cock inside that super wet velvet glove of hers at some point. But I was also content to wait until the time, and the moment allowed it, and of course...if she did.

That moment came a lot sooner than I could have possibly hoped for.

I had in fact mentioned to Lorraine a week earlier that my wife was going out of town for a few days to visit with her sister. It meant I'd be home alone Friday, Saturday as well as Sunday night. And I knew why my wife was going too. She wanted and needed the time to bounce things off her sister, our time together as husband and wife was drawing to an end, and we both knew it. I fully expected when she came back from her trip to tell me she wanted a divorce, and though she didn't...it was only a month later when that finally did happen. But I'd been expecting, and even prepared for it long before then.

Unfortunately though, weekends weren't conducive for Lorraine and I. She had a life with her husband on the weekends, estranged as their relationship was too. I thus settled back figuring to get a bit more rest and relaxation in, and prepare myself for my soon to be ex-wife's return after her visit.

And then Thursday night, all those plans changed...dramatically.

Once again Lorraine came into work, stopping by my office, slipping me another note. It had been a while since she had, and I found myself quite excited in seeing her bring me one. After she left, I made pretense of needing to make a phone call, got up and closed my door before opening her note.

"Guess what? John's going out of town on business...tomorrow morning!" She'd written. "Which means..." She'd lettered her signature, "HFNG"

I kind of figured out what she meant by that, and a short time later scribbled out a note in response to that, taking it to her shortly before close of business while everyone was very busy getting ready to leave for the day.

I walked down to the file room, handing her a manila file folder with nothing more than several blank sheets of paper in it, her note sandwiched now somewhere in the middle. That had become an additional precaution we'd been taking when passing dirty, naughty notes back and forth between one another.

I had simply written, "You place or mine?"

**

We easily decided on going to my place Friday night after work for several good reasons. One, she was worried that with her husband going out of town, that one of her kids, or even grand kids might just "drop by" in order to check up on her. So her place was definitely out. And though I didn't have the same concerns going to my place, it would take some clandestine effort on both of our parts getting her in there. I didn't want my neighbors accidentally seeing me bring anyone home for one thing, and having that get back to my wife. Lorraine had already shot down the idea of getting a motel or hotel room. Her nervousness at being seen or spotted just too much, especially with the notoriety it might bring as far as her husband's pending appointment went. And she wasn't about to risk the backlash from that in any way shape or form. It was risky enough between us as it was anyway, so the only option then was coming to my place.

We agreed to meet after it got dark. I picked her up from a local grocery store parking lot nearby my house, though even then it wasn't one I frequented too often. She hurriedly climbed into the backseat of my car as we'd already discussed, and then I drove home from there with her safely hidden out of sight in the back seat.

"How long before we're there?" She asked.

"About two minutes is all," I replied back already turning into the subdivision I lived in. "Almost there in fact."

I pulled into the driveway, hit the garage door opener, and then pulled inside, closing it afterwards, remaining there until it had fully closed behind us. "Ok, we're safe now," I said breathing a little easier now myself. Lorraine sat up...I laughed, I couldn't help it. Somehow, some way, between the grocery store and home, she had gotten undressed, now grinning at me like a naked cat who'd just eaten the canary.

"Well? You ready to fuck me senseless or what?"

**

I had already prepared the bedroom ahead of time. I'd even gone out and purchased a fresh set of sheets. I figured I owed her that much at least. I had also gathered up as many candles as I had on hand, lighting those just before I left to pick her up. Thus with the soft music playing on the stereo, the subdued light, the clean fresh linen on the bed, our first coupling ever was well received when she walked into the room right behind me.

"Only one favor to ask," she said crossing over to lay down on the bed.

"Name it."

"Fuck me any way you'd like, as often as you'd like...however you'd like...just not missionary."

"Deal," I said and then took off my own clothes.

**

One of the few things in the bedroom that I actually had, once upon a time enjoyed...was the floor length dressing mirror on the wall facing the bed. If you positioned just right, you could see just about anything from any angle. Lorraine even noticed it first before I pointed it out to her.

"Never watched myself actually fuck before," she said placing herself this way and that, finally kneeling there on all fours as I got behind her. I liked the idea, as she did...watching her tits swing and sway as we actually fucked for the very first time, though I took an inordinate amount of time teasing her first, before actually slipping it to her.

I even ate her first, kneeling behind as she giggled and humped back against me, enjoying the view of my doing that to her.

"Enough already, fuck me!" She demanded. "I need your cock inside my cunt now! You can eat me later, for dessert!" She laughed.

The time had indeed come as I knelt behind her once more, still taking a moment to rub my cock up and down that slick, slippery furrow, and then slowly positioned the head of my dick just at her opening...and slid in. She felt like butter as her cunt consumed me, the entire length of my shaft now buried deeply inside as she moaned deeply, and yet softly. "Oh god, Brian...yes, yes...fuck me, fuck my cunt please! I have wanted to feel this for so long!" She added.

"Me too Lorraine, me too." And so we fucked, slowly at first, and then passionately, wildly, even crazily after a while. Moving from one position into another, taking brief breaks, coming, fucking...and doing it again. I lost track of how many times she climaxed, and surprised at myself for doing so at least three times as well, until I simply couldn't get it up any more.

Even then she lay there by my side, sucking me...never getting me hard again, I was far too spent for that. But her soft, sensual, still very pleasurable blowjob went on for the next two solid hours.

I didn't know that having a soft cock sucked so tenderly, for so long, could be and feel as intense as it was. It was honestly and truly...the best blowjob of my entire life, and I never even came while she did that.

**

I still got her back to the grocery store parking lot by eleven. Once again, the risk of her being out too late, unaccounted for, was simply too great. With an entire day ahead of us on Saturday however, I met her at the same place again around noon, once again driving her home where she hid in the back seat until after the garage door had closed.

It was almost better fucking her right there in broad daylight, though I had enjoyed both with her to the ultimate degree. We frolicked, fucked....teased and pleased one another until exhaustion forced us to part. Even then, once we'd gotten our strength back, we went at it again, fucking her in every conceivable position...but one. The only one that I could think of anyway. She rode me, facing front, reversed, side to side, behind again doggy, which as it turned out, between that one and sitting on me facing front, became her two favorites. So we decided to keep our last and final day just for those two, which we did.

It was earlier Sunday too, as we both knew we had things to do before the night came. So it was all about enjoying ourselves up until the last possible moment, for as long as we could, while we could.

I even fucked her in the garage the moment the door closed, leaning her up against the car, standing together fucking her and then lifting her onto the hood where I literally raped her cunt, with Lorraine screaming out the entire time, begging me to do just that. I wondered afterwards if that had been such a good idea though, it was the only time I really did worry about any of my neighbors actually hearing us.

But it was a damn good fuck, and only one of many as the morning wore on.

I even ate her out again, after filling her full of cum twice by then. I think she had squirted most of it out right back onto me, but regardless, the pure obscene decadence of it all, left us both totally fulfilled, breathless and wanting for nothing by the time I was forced to drive her back again.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers