Sweet Lorraine Ch. 02

Story Info
Lorraine lands a whopper.
2.8k words
4.18
84.3k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like another beer, Doug?"

"Okay, but let me get it this time. You got the last two rounds."

"Alright but since you're buying, I'm gonna have Tequila, okay?"

"You know, that sounds like a good idea. I think I'll have one too. Jamal, up until now, I've just been toying with you. When I get back I'm gonna whip your ass! It's time for me to show you how to really play pool!"

"In your dreams buddy, in your dreams!"

Jamal racked up the balls, smiling to himself as his friend went off to get the drinks. Doug's playful banter made the daily grind at the office almost bearable. He had liked him right from the start. When Jamal first started working for the firm, he'd noticed a picture on Doug's desk, of him holding up a large steelhead. Jamal was an avid angler so he had invited Doug to go for a beer after work, hoping to find a partner. They discovered they had a mutual love for fishing, and before too long Friday night at the bar had turned into a weekly event.

"Here you are Jamal, how about the loser buying the next round, okay?"

"Yeah sure, listen, can I ask you something that's been bugging me for a while?"

"Fire away buddy!"

"How come you spend all your Friday nights with me, instead of with that good looking wife of yours? I'll tell you man, if I was lucky enough to be married to a fox like Lorraine I'd never let her out of my sight. I've never been able to figure out what a babe like her sees in a guy like you!"

Shortly after Jamal had transferred to his new position, he ran into Doug and his wife at the local mall. Doug's wife Lorraine was a petite pretty brunette with nice tits and a big shapely ass, who oozed sex appeal out of every pore. When Doug introduced Jamal, she had given him a warm friendly hug; pressing up against him in a manner that left no doubt that she was horny and ripe for the picking. She told Jamal she was happy that Doug had found a new friend, and asked if he would like to go fishing with them the following day. Jamal noticed her checking out his package and quickly accepted her invitation.

After a fruitless day at the lake, Lorraine had asked if he would like to stay for dinner. During the meal, she flirted with him continuously and had practically made him come by playing footsy with him under cover of the tablecloth. From then on whenever Doug and Lorraine went fishing, she always insisted he bring Jamal along.

"Well, this is gonna shock you Jamal, but I guess you'll probably find out sooner or later anyway. Lorraine and I have an arrangement."

Jamal decided to play dumb.

"What do you mean by an arrangement, Doug?"

"Well, a couple of years ago my sex life really went down hill. I was realistic enough to know Lorraine still had needs so I set her up to fuck her boss after their staff Christmas party. She's been getting together with him every Friday night since the party."

"You're kidding me! Jesus, what a surprise, I had no idea you two were swingers! Listen, I know you're a real nice guy, but don't you worry that she could fall for him? Don't you ever get jealous?"

"Of course, but you know what? The first time I caught her fooling around on me I was angry and jealous but something else happened too. I got a hard on I could pound nails with. It seemed like a win win situation to me, so I've encouraged her to get fucked on a regular basis.

"I've got to tell you man, it all sounds a little weird to me. What the heck do you get out of her fucking this dude?"

Well, when Lorraine puts on her sexiest panties to go out on a date then comes home later freshly fucked and dripping with cum, it's really hot! She's always hornier than hell and our sex life has never been hotter!

"God, I wish I'd known all this stuff before! How come after all the time we've known each other, you've never once asked me if I would be interested in helping you out? I'll bet it's because I'm black, isn't it?"

"Don't be ridiculous, I can't believe you would even think that. You're my best friend. Lorraine was screwing her boss long before you came on the scene. Besides, she says he's got a very big cock and knows how to use it."

That explained why Lorraine had been flirting with him. She was a size queen! Lamar was getting turned on at the idea of Lorraine fucking her boss. He knew once women had sampled a big cock they usually could never get enough afterwards. Lamar had a sizeable lump in his trousers, so suddenly all the attention she'd been paying him made sense.

"You know Doug, I envy the guy. Your wife's a knockout; would it be ok with you if I gave it a shot?"

"I don't know, I think Lorraine might be nervous fucking a friend of mine."

"C'mon Doug, be honest....If I did come on to her, would you mind? Do you think I'd stand a chance with her?"

"Are you kidding? If you weren't my best friend, she'd probably be all over you! Hey, I just got an idea, why don't we finish up our drinks and head on over to the house. I've got a stash of classic porn. We can catch a movie while we wait for her to come home. Let's see what happens when she rolls in."

"What red blooded male would ever turn down an offer like that? C'mon Doug, let's get going!"

"Jamal? I know it sounds kind of kinky but I've always wanted to watch Lorraine getting laid. Would that bother you?"

"Are you sure about that Doug? Do you think you could handle it if she likes it? I mean if she "really" likes it. I don't want to do anything to mess up our friendship."

"You've got a pretty big opinion of yourself, don't you Jamal? If I were you I wouldn't be so cocky. From what she's told me about Dan, he'd be hard to measure up to."

"I've never had any complaints in that area! If you do get to watch you'll see the reason why I'm so cocky!"

"Okay Casanova, why don't we put it to the test? Come on, finish your drink, we've got a long drive ahead of us. Leave your car here, that way you'll have to stay the night! I'll drive you back to pick it up in the morning."

When they arrived at the house, Doug told Jamal to make himself at home and pick out a movie while he mixed up a batch of Margueritas. Jamal sifted through Doug's collection and finally settled on Behind the Green Door. He hadn't seen the movie in years but from what he remembered it had made him super horny.

"Good choice Jamal, that's one of Lorraine's favorites!" Doug grinned as he handed Jamal a drink. "Go ahead, put it on."

As they watched a scene in the movie where a black man fucked Linda Lovelace on stage in front of a mixed audience they became so horny that neither of them heard Lorraine unlock the front door. Without a word of warning she came into the darkened den and headed toward her husband.

"Doug, you won't believe what a good fuck I got tonight! I can hardly wait to....."

Lorraine gasped as she saw Jamal.

"Oh my God...I had no idea Jamal was with you!"

Lorraine covered her face in embarrassment, rushed into the bathroom and slammed the door. Doug shrugged at Jamal, got up from his easy chair and gently rapped on the door.

"Its okay honey! Don't be embarrassed, I've told Jamal all about our situation."

Jamal watched as the door opened a crack.

"You have?" he heard her whisper from behind the door. "God, that makes it even worse! Why did you do that? I'll never be able to face him again! I'm just mortified!"

Jamal got up from his seat and joined Doug at the door.

"It's alright Lorraine!" he assured her. "Doug's explained everything about your sex life to me. It doesn't make me think any less of you. In fact I'm impressed by the way you two are handling your little problem. It shows a great deal of maturity from both of you. It makes me feel proud to have you as friends."

The crack in the door widened and Lorraine peered out at him.

"It does? You're not just saying that to make me feel better?"

"Of course not! Lorraine, my lips are sealed; I promise you it'll never go any farther than this room. Come on out, we've got a pitcher of Margueritas and a good movie going to waste. Join us for a drink. I know you're a little uncomfortable but it'll soon pass. Come on, we're all adults here."

Jamal's huge size and deep manly voice had always turned her on. Now that the cat was out of the bag she had nothing to lose! As she emerged from the bathroom, Jamal gave her a friendly hug and handed her a big Marguerita.

"Oh thank you Jamal. God, I really need a drink, this is all so embarrassing."

"There's no need for you to feel uncomfortable Lorraine. It's perfectly understandable that an attractive woman like you would have physical needs. After all, I am a bachelor, I get horny too. Why don't you just relax and enjoy the movie with us."

Doug watched his wife's face flush and saw that the situation was exciting her. Thinking it would make it easier for them if they were alone he poured the remainder of the slushy mix into their glasses and went off to the kitchen.

"Oh oh, it looks like I need to go to the liquor store, you guys." he shouted. "We're all out of Tequila; I'm going to have to go to the liquor store."

On his way out Doug stopped and poked his head in the door to give them a wink.

"Enjoy the movie, you two!"

"Watch you're driving Doug, take your time." Lorraine called after him.

As Doug drove off, she moved over to Jamal and laid her hand on his dock.

"We've got some time to ourselves Jamal!" she purred. Why don't we take advantage of it?"

"Jesus Lorraine," he gasped, tearing off his shirt. "I'm so freakin horny...I've been dying to see those beautiful tits of yours."

Lorraine tore off her blouse and unhooked her bra, freeing her heavy breasts.

"Suck them for me baby, I'm so hot!"

Lorraine's long red nails gently raked his muscular back as Jamal suckled her lust swollen teats. He felt his cock strain against the fabric of his pants, soaking the front of his trousers with precum.

"Lorraine, I want you so bad it hurts!"

Lorraine's cunt ached for the kind of release that only a big cock could give! Although she'd already fucked Dan she was more than ready for Jamal.

"Come on girl, let's get these panties off and see what mischief you've been up to!"

Lorraine raised her big bottom to help him ease off her skirt and panties then opened her legs wide.

"My god, no wonder you're so funky! Your pussies full of spunk! You have been a bad girl, haven't you?"

"Oh Jamal, please hurry.... don't tease me, I've wanted you ever since I first met you that day in the mall, fuck me now...please....I don't think I can last another minute!"

"Not so fast little lady, I can see you're all creamed up and ready to go but first you get to blow me. Be a good little slut and unzip my pants!"

Lorraine reached for Jamal's zipper and slowly drew it down. She smiled mischievously and unbuckled his pants. As she pulled down his shorts, all twelve inches of his magnificent black cock sprang up in front of her face. Lorraine let out a long tortured moan and wrapped her big pouty lips around it.

Doug picked up the Tequila and cruised around the neighborhood for a while to give them time to get started. His heart pounded with excitement as he put the car in the garage and crept quietly into the house, stopping at the entrance to the den. Illuminated by the light from the TV Lorraine was naked from the waist down and on her hands and knees with her drooling wet lips stretched around Jamal's huge heavily veined ebony cock

"Come on in Doug," Jamal panted, spotting him lurking at the door. He slowly worked his pulsing cock in and out of Lorraine's mouth

"You're just in time to watch me come on your wife's pretty little face! Man, she's a talented little cocksucker! She sure is enjoying this, aren't you Lorraine?"

"Mmm hmmm!" She choked, doing her best to answer Jamal and yet unwilling to let go of his hot throbbing cock.

Doug watched Loretta's big ass jiggle with excitement as she took Jamal's cock out of her mouth and jacked it furiously in her precum-greased fist. None of the men in the adult movies he had seen had a cock as impressive as Jamal's! Doug began to jack himself off as he watched his wife work her magic on Jamal's cock.

"Holy fuck...oh... god, I'm starting to cum!!!" Jamal roared, attempting to aim his spurting cock at Lorraine's eager mouth.

"Jesus fucking Christ baby...here it comes.... Oh..... gawddd!!!!"

A large stream of Jamal's spunk arced through the air and landed on Lorraine's forehead and nose, surprising her by the intensity of the blast. She seized his still spurting cock and thrust it back into her eager mouth. Doug felt a sense of foreboding as he watched her gulp down Jamal's thick creamy load.

"Oh Lorraine, you filthy little whore! I'm cumming too baby....oh fuck...oh fuck... yes, my god yes....I'm cumming!!!!!"

Doug's hot cum shot through the air and rained down onto her ass and pussy as Lorraine came over and over in waves of unbridled pleasure.

Much later, after they'd all sufficiently recovered, Lorraine suggested that it would be much more comfortable upstairs in the bedroom. Jamal scooped Lorraine up in his big powerful arms and carried her up the staircase like a new bride, then laid her down on the king size bed. Doug followed meekly behind and sat down on the bedroom chair to watch

"Are you going to fuck me now?" she asked, staring at Jamal with a hunger in her eyes that Doug had never seen before. He sensed things were rapidly getting out of control.

"Wild horses couldn't stop me!" Jamal said, positioning Lorraine on her elbows with her ass up in the air. The cum on her ass had run down onto her gaping pink cunt, lubricating it to receive Jamal's massive black organ Lorraine had the same vulnerable expectant look about her as a mare Doug had once watched being bred by a stallion.

"Fuck me Jamal!" Lorraine whimpered, looking back at Doug who was furtively masturbating in the corner. "Do it.... Please, do it now!!!"

"Okay you fucking slut, here it comes, after I'm done with you you'll know what it means to be really fucked!"

Jamal smacked Lorraine's big comfortable ass then slid his massive cock home and began to fuck her with long measured strokes.

"Oh fuck Doug.....Oh my goddd....he's so fucking big!" she cried, rearing wildly back onto Jamal's hot thick cock.

"Man your wife's horny, Doug!" Jamal gasped, holding on tight as she bucked back against him. "I told you I had a good reason to be cocky. Now that she knows what a real cock feels like she's going to want me to come over a lot more!"

"Yes....oh god.... yes... come....over....more!!!! She sobbed hysterically, her cunt making loud sloshing noises as she fucked him in a sexual frenzy. Doug had never heard her make so much noise before. She was like a woman possessed.

"Oh god.... It feels... so good...oh god yes...fuck... me... fuck ... oh god ...please.... Jamal.... give it... to me baby... Yes....Yes. oooh... fuckkk!!!!"

Lorraine's cunt squeezed his cock in an iron grip. After she'd finished milking every last drop out of his swollen balls, he slowly and gently eased his spent cock out of her leaving her cunt filled to overflowing with his thick rich jism.

Doug stared with disbelief at the huge amount of cum that was oozing out of his wife's lust-swollen pussy. He realized that he had opened up a Pandora's Box that he would never be able to close again. Although she was already doing Dan, Lorraine was going to need Jamal's cock on a regular basis.