Sweet Love Making After Prom

Story Info
Daniel and Danielle make love after their senior prom.
2.2k words
3.57
50.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God Danielle! My little girl is all grown up! You look so beautiful...i need to take some pictures when you're done."
"Mom, its just the prom. Relax...I havnt been your little girl for awhile I'm 18...just...relax ma."

"Ok, Ok. God, you look so grown up." She did. She was 5'7", her long straight black hair, was perfectly in place. Her dress revealed lots of cleavage, and it flowed as she walked. She looked gorgeous. She was stuck out front of the mirror, frantically putting on some strawberry lip gloss, fixing her black eyeliner, and dark eye shadow. (because if she was going to the prom in a preppy dress..she had to make up for it somehow. Give it some spunk)She was finally ready, looking herself up and down, adjusting her breasts so her cleavage was well seen, making sure her dress isnt wrinkled, when the doorbell rang. She wanted to make an entrance, so she called down the stairs to have her dad answer the door, considering he was more reasonable with her boyfriends.

"Hello Mr. Lynch. I'm Daniel. I'm here for Danielle."
"Yes, i know why you're here. Come sit down, she'll be down in a second." That was her cue to walk galantly down the stairs to astonish her date to the prom. She walked down the wide, curved staircase slowly, watching her steps, and holding up her dress so as not to trip.
"Oh wow Christina. You look so beautiful. I've never seen you this beautiful. I am so proud to be your date for tonight." Then she thought to herself "yea, im proud you're my date for tonight too.." All of a sudden, it hit her. He was extremely handsome.

She knew he was handsome before, but today he looked extra special. "it must be the tux" she thought. He was wearing a black tuxedo, and his brown eyes were shining in the light. His hair had probably just been cut into a neat cut. He had a tie on, and she giggled to herself, knowing that he is probably feeling extremely uncomfortable.
Finally they were ready to go, of course the parents took pictures, kissed cheeks, and so on, the typical "My little girl is all grown up" deal.

"God, i thought i'd never get away from them..."
"Your parents are very nice. I'm so glad you wanted to come to prom with me."
She smiled, and kissed him in the back of the limo Daniel had rented for the night.
"I thought after the prom, we could go to my new apartment. I just finished unpacking, so its surprisingly neat."
"Ok. My dad said that i could come home tomorrow for all he cares. As long as i have a good time. "
"Oh, i'll promise you" he said with a grin "that you'll have the time of your life."
They got to the prom, a nice reception hall. It was gigantic.

They danced to every song, occasionally they'd get a drink, but for the most part, they danced all night. They got their prom pictures, and decided it was getting boreing, and they left in the limo, to his new apartment. Daniel carried Danielle up the stairs as if they had just been married. She giggled, and they both were laughing, and eventually, they made it to the room.
"Hey, Danielle, I think i love you."
She froze for a moment, and smiled.
"I think i might love you too. I had such a wonderful night."
"I want to make love to you. If you dont want to, its ok, but i've had this feeling all night"

Daniel aproached Danielle slowly, so as not to make it seem like thats all he wanted to do fuck. He wanted to make love. That's completely different then fucking. You put feeling into it. And he really felt for her. And she had felt for him too, for a very long time. They were standing, because they hadnt made it far enough into the apartment to find a seat. Frank reached his hand out, and caressed her cheek with the back of his hand. He looked deep into her eyes and said "Danielle, will you let me love you?" She was so shocked that someone had asked, someone cared enough to actually ask, that he looked into her eyes, and she could see into those beautiful brown eyes, and could tell he wasnt doing this just to get laid.

It meant something to him. She shivered because she felt the same way about him. For a very long time, especially at the prom, she always felt an extremely big connection with him. Something she could never avoid. Finally, she snapped out of it and said "Yes, Daniel. I want you to make love to me, and i want to love you back."
They sarted kissing, he was stroking her hair, and she had her hands around his shoulders, occasionally rubbing the back of his head. Their kiss was so passionate, it made Danielle shiver, and moan slightly, just because the touch of his lips were so gentile, not agressive. He started feeling her up, working his way over to her right breast.

He caressed it softly, and started caressing her left breast with his other hand. She moaned softly, her nipples were sensative, especially to HIS touch. They continued to kiss as he unzipped the back of her gown. It was sleevless, so it fell to the floor, revealing her in a cute blue thong, and a matching bra. Her breasts were large, and firm. He moved his hands up and down her soft, luscious body, and she started removing his tuxedo jacket. Then his undershirt, and so on, until he was only in his boxers. They never parted lips. Only when she removed his shirt over his head, and when they had to breathe. They kept exploring eachothers mouths with their tongues, as they inched towards the bedroom.

They finally made it there, and Daniel gently pushed Danielle on the bed. Her legs dangled over the bed, and he told her to lift up her butt, so he could remove her thong. She did so, and she removed her bra while this happened. She could see his cock sticking out of his boxers, so she leaned over, and rubbed the outside of his boxers. She then helped him take them off, finally they were naked. Christina's legs were still dangling off the bed. Her knees were on the edge of the bed, and Daniel was leaned over on top of her, kissing her passionatly. He kneeled on the floor, and started playing with her clit with his fingers. He parted her pussy lips, and kissed her right on her clit, and on her pussy. She moaned with extreme pleasure, so he knew he was hitting the right spots.


He then slid his tongue through her slightly wet pussy, making it even wetter than before. He darted his tongue in and out professionally, and played with her clit with his other hand. She was quivering, and her pussy kept tensing up slightly, so he started going faster, more agressivly. He really worked her clit, and stuck not 2, but 3 fingers in her pussy, and licked some of the juices that were coming out off of his fingers. Her body started to really tense up. He knew she was going to cum.

So he started going faster than before, hearing her moan every time he went in, and her orgasm was so intense, her body made her sit almost completely upright as she came all over his fingers, onto his face, and some on the red silk bed sheets. She was in complete ecstasy, and she shivered at the fact that her orgasm was extremely pleasurable. He crawled up on top of her, and he kissed her neck gently, then nibbled on her ear, then kissed her on the lips. He then guided his cock into her pussy, and started rocking back and forth. He then grabbed her hands, with his cock still in her, sat her up, liftet her by her hips, and leaned her against the wall.

He never left her pussy as he did this. He then pushed her up and down on the wall as he thrust his cock into her. She had her head tilted back, and moaned extremely loud. He played with her clit with one hand, and the other supported her as he rocked her up and down on his cock. Tears strolled down her eyes. It felt so good, she had to cry, just a little. She's never felt so much pleasure in her life. With her on the wall, his cock inside her hot, throbbing pussy, his hand rubbing her clit, he could easly suck on her breasts. He moved from one breast to another, and she was ready to come again. She came, screaming loudly, tears still trickling down her face, feeling so wonderful, so passionate, it cant possibly be explained.

Her hot cum drooled onto Daniel's balls, and down his leg, making him extremely hot for her. Even though he was already hot for her, it made it more intense. He carried her on his cock back to the bed, and pulled out of her. She slid back, with her legs still wide, and all of a sudden they both heard "KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!" He was so frustrated. He grabbed his robe, put it on, and went to the door. It was the people in the apartment next door.

"Is everything ok? I heard someone screaming in here..."
"yes, everything's fine Mrs. Nemur. Now please, if you'll excuse me.."
"Oh, i dont mean to bother you. But did you see my cat? I know its late, but i thought since im already here because of the screaming...i havnt found dutchess. I though since u live right next to me.."
"No ma'm, i havnt seen your cat. Now if you'll excuse me, i have guests here. I'll talk to you tomorrow Mrs. Nemur."
"OK, well, no more screaming huh? You can come over my apartment any time ok sweetheart? You're such a dear."
"Thank you, and goodnight Mrs. Nemur."

He quickly shut the door, locked it, ripped off his robe and ran back to Christina.
"Damn neighbors..hey, we gotta keep it down, the old lady next door heard u screaming."
"Ok babe. I'll keep it down."
She was laying in the middle of the bed, still spread wide. He told her to lay on her side, right on the edge of the bed. She did as he asked, and he walked over to the side of the bed. He was rubbing his rock hard cock in her face, and then she opened up her mouth. He stuck his cock into her mouth, and she licked only the head of it at first. He was rubbing the base of his cock, as she licked the tip. She started sucking on it, and he pushed his cock deeper into her mouth.

He pushed it all the way in, it was in her throat, and she was sucking it, and licking it. He was moaning loud, but tried to keep it down. She started rubbing his balls, and he began to pull his cock in and out of her mouth. He moaned, and groaned because it felt like he was fucking her, except it was in her mouth. She suddenly stopped, got on her knees, and brought him down on the bed with her. She laid him on his back, and she straddled on top of him. She guided his cock into her hot, wet pussy, and started rocking back and forth. She then sat all the way down, so it was all the way up her, hitting her G-spot every time she lifted, and sat back down.

She then rotated in a complete circle, twisting his cock slightly, making him groan with pleasure. She started pumping up and down, then turned back around so that she faced him.
"Baby, hold my waist, and lift me up and down, im gonna do something so hot, it will make u come"
She did a complete split on him. One leg was on his chest, the other, between his legs. He held her by the waist, and lifted her up and down. He was quivering, because this postition made her pussy tighter than ever. She reached down and rubbed his balls.

He couldnt take it anymore, and he moaned really loud. His balls tensed up, and he shot a hot load of cum into her hot pussy. This triggered an extreme orgasm for her too, right as his was almost done, and she came. This made him come again, right after the first orgasm, and she came again because of his second orgasm. Nothing like this has ever happened to both of them. 2 times coming, one right after another. She got off of him, and laid next to him. They were both panting, sweating, tired, and completely out of breath. They held eachother in their arms, and kissed eachother to sleep. The next morning, she went home, and they became a serious couple after that.