Sweet Mangala, The Journey Starts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Wolfgang, don't do this, don't touch me there, please stop, don't make me do this, it's wrong!"

He was too powerful, too strong dominating me, talking dirty. Telling me,

"Mangala you are my Bitch, when I stick my cock in your mouth, you are going to suck me like I know you love to suck it; When I want you fuck you, you are going to spread those pretty legs and when I shove my cock in you cunt, you are going to be real nice and show me what a nice little Indian whore you are."

Nobody had ever told me the things he did, an animal the way he held me, squeezing my breasts, twisting and pulling my nipples, pinching my nipples until I screamed.

He pushed me on my back and I felt hot, exposed and disgusted when his hands ran softly over my body. He looked into my eyes and his black eyes scared me, there was no remorse, only lust and squeezed my breasts in both his hands, mashed them together

"you are a beautiful bitch Mangala, you will obey me won't you?"

I stared at him, without saying a word

"You will obey?" and I nodded,

"say it" and nodded and whispered "yes,"

"What do you say, will you obey your Master?"

I had no choice

"Yes I will obey you Master."

I closed my eyes, praying he would stop, but when he pulled with his teeth at my erect nipples I did not want to think what was going to happen to me now. The other hand played with my other nipple I felt so hot, my nipples hard, feeling how my body was reacting to his molesting.I begged him and jerked back,

"please, don't do this to me, please I cannot do this, I am a nice girl."

"NO Mangala, I know you are not a nice girl, you are a bad girl, you need this, I know truth, you want to show yourself and spread your pretty legs for me, and be nice for the pretty dress I bought you, or does Mangala want to go back to India?"

He reached down and felt his hand move between my thighs. I did no struggle anymore as he looked at me, as if appraising a piece of meat, looking me up and down -- knowing he was going to have a sweet 19 year old innocent virgin girl from India and I felt I was getting wet and ready, unable to stop him, or I wonder did I want him to stop;

"Mangala you know your mother is right you are a beautiful "Randi", you know you need this, with your great legs and beautiful tits you will make many white men happy with your brown sexy body and every time they fuck you, you will make lots of money!"

I saw his hand move in my direction instinctively I started to move to avoid him. I was trying to close my tights, feeling his hand; I did not want to give myself for the first time to such ugly old man. My world and dreams shattered, I had romantic dreams of a young tender and sweet lover who wrote me beautiful poems and treated me like a princess. Who would protect me against men like this and bring me every day flowers, presents and would adore me. But I felt my nipples tingling and my pussy getting wet.

I was helpless, thinking how I could give myself to such a repulsive man, open my pretty legs for a man I despised. I was frozen and made almost no further attempt to resist his hand; but the truth was looking me in my face,

"Was I really looking at men that way? Did I ask for this to happen?"

I had accepted my fate already knowing there was no other way; I just had to do what he wanted. Then he pushed his hand slowly between my legs; my mind screamed in protest; I tried to squeeze my long legs together, getting his hand away from under my panties, knowing now when he touched me there I would not be able to stop. But then I let him slide his hand between my legs, pulling my panties aside and pushed a finger in me; what could I do, it was no use, it was the only way to solve my problem.

His hand returned to my breast; he kissed me on my lips as his hands slid over my body, touching my breasts and squeezed then real hard, making comments what aroused me further, about my hard beautiful breasts and my flat tummy and that after today I needed to be played with by lots of men and he was only the first of many men.

He was fondling my breasts, rubbing them up and down and pinching my nipples so hard that the pain was too much, making me screaming out again. I heard him laugh. He started kissing my breasts and sucked on my hard nipples; I felt overwhelmed as his tongue explored slowly my entire body; he sucked on my neck and licked my ears, down my to my stomach and kissed my pussy through my silk panties, making my pussy so hot grabbing my ass cheeks and then massaging my very young sex through my panties, fondling me.

He slowly pulled my panties down, slowly pulling it off me. He grabbed my ass cheeks and buried his face between my tights and started and lick and suck. I felt his tongue into my wet opening, his mouth making obscene sounds as he used my flesh.

I was so ashamed what he did to me, it was obscene; dazed and unable to think, why did it feel so good as I felt the excitement rising and bit my hand and was ready to do as he told, do whatever he wanted me to do knowing I had no choice, no alternative then submitting to these pleasures, knowing it was only sex. As in a dream, I cried out, I was defeated and humiliated. My mind screamed out,

"No I am not a Randi," I answered to what my mother said in my head.

At least he stopped, I just was laying there on my back in the middle of the big bed, with my legs obscene spread, his finger slowly touching my black patch, sliding over my lips, finally sliding his finger in me while he looked at my body making all kind of remarks about my hard tits, my swollen long nipples and about my firm round butt and wet pussy how I wanted he was going to fuck me.

"You want me to fuck you Mangala?"

I felt so hot, what was wrong with me, the heat filled me, feeling my pussy so moist between my legs. I don't know why this happened but now I can't avoid the truth, I let him, his fingers slipped easy between my legs, stroking lightly on my sweet young virgin patch, letting his finger slip inside me. I was on fire.

"Say it Mangala, do you want me to fuck you?"

He made me that long night for the first time a victim of my lust, making me moan, biting on my nipples while he stroked my pussy, unable to say no to his fingers slipping in and out of my very tight pussy. It was heaven.

I opened my eyes , completely naked I just let him. I was shaking with excitement and desire, losing all sense of where I was, who I was and what I was doing. He was stroking his penis. I could see him and I said.

"Yes please, fuck me,"

I could not resist anymore -- he opened my legs further and he rubbed his cock against my pussy, pushing against the opening , making me surrender to him, becoming a real women as he gave my tight pussy time to adjust to the intrusion, several times he stopped saying

"bitch you are tight,"

slowly driving his cock slowly into me. With a final thrust he impaled me, the pain was intense. The hurt and humiliation was beyond anything what I thought I could endure. When I started to struggle and scream but he held me down; I couldn't move while he pawed and grabbed my breasts, pinching my nipples.

"You feel so good around my cock. I'm going to fuck you slow, Mangala. This is just what you need."

I was completely helpless as he grabbed my hair and pulled my head to him, covering my mouth his tongue pushed in my open mouth. I could hardly breath, I knew better then to resist... I heard him tell him to move my hips and I responded, then to thrust back, trying to bear the pain while my body was on fire, losing my virginity, making me shiver, feeling wonderful vibrations inside me, becoming a real women.

He took my breasts in his hands, touching them in such a way I felt my nipples and I kissed him back. At moments he would withdraw and then push deep inside of me, until I could not take it anymore. He pinned me into the matrass and was driving me crazy, it was too much, it was heaven and he pounded my body, faster and faster. The emotions I felt in my brain, the humiliation, the pleasures of being fucked, moving in unison, back and forth, riding me faster and faster cannot be explained; making me feel completely lost in another world unable to control myself when I approached my first organism and he left the ecstasy, shaking and shivering until he pulled out of my pussy.

Catching my breath, I could see my own blood and his cum on him, I realize I was no longer a girl, but a women. As he rolled off me, I felt the guilt, the pleasure and tried to recover but he took my hand and made my fist touch him, telling me slowly to pump him. Appalled and as I was in a dream, in another world I wanted to be back with Samuel in the back room of the stable on a mattress.

Like then I had my fist around him, slowly pulling and rubbing him just like big black Samuel had made me do and not much later I could feel him again getting hard and he pushed my face to his dick; then he said

"I know you have sucked, show me how good you are!"

"Of course not!" "Please I don't want to."

But he grabbed my hair in the next moment pushed me to the floor.

"I see it in your eyes you have, you want it in your pretty mouth, but I don't care what you want, or don't want, bitch, on your knees, now, or the picture will be sent."

He pushed me on my knees and on the floor I looked at him with a disgusting look. All of a sudden he slapped me quite hard across her right cheek.

"You will not look at me in that arrogant way, do you understand slut?"

I was so shocked, so utterly stunned, my eyes started to cry, nobody had ever hit me and simply nodded. "I don't hear your reply."

"Yes," I said quietly.

"That's better," "You will not question my actions either, do you understand?"

"Yes."

Then smiled in his evil way and took my hand and made me hold his penis and knew I had to do what he told me, remembering the past with Samuel, squeezing the base, massaging his engrossed tool; sitting on my knees in front of him he had total control over me and it felt very strange looking at him.

"Suck me Mangala, suck my dick," he ordered me

He grabbed my long hair and began rubbing his dick over my face and over my lips, slapping my pretty face with his penis.

"Open your mouth Mangala, open your eyes and look at me."

Almost as if my lips had a wish of their own, my lips parted to let him in my mouth, just like Samuel had made me do, sucking him, all those afternoons until I got it right.

I heard him laugh when he pushed his thick cock further between my lips, I was very hesitant at first, I wasn't sure what he wanted and he told me what to do, to keep massaging his balls, to lick his shaft.

I tried to be good- concentrated and it was appalling, disgusting, salty and glistered and he pushed it further roughly in my pretty mouth. It began to thicken further. I did not want to anger him again. I had no choice but to take him further in my mouth, stroke him, feeling shame how he liked what I was doing, how I was acting like a cheap whore; I felt tears in my eyes and closed my eyes.

Thinking what Samuel had wanted me to do, how he was teaching me every day, was this what he wanted me to do. It tasted salty but was exiting and started to suck greedily, not really knowing what to do, wishing that Samuel had taught me everything when he said I was bad and punished me; how I hated this man, hated his hands, hated what he made me do, hated most of all the sensations I felt between my thighs, hated how aroused I felt to obey him.

He was forcing my head, getting my mouth deep on his cock, wrapping my lips around it; now getting into it, sliding up and down. I heard him say,

"look at me, massage my balls, use your tongue Mangala, suck is up, lick my cock."

Humiliated I looked up I saw his cold eyes staring down at me, without mercy watching me continuing to suck him while making his vulgar remarks of that this was not my first time, what a great cocksucker I was.

Sucking his penis made me dizzy, he grabbed my breast making me shiver when he touched my hard nipple and I could hardly think. He forced me to take him deeper and deeper in my mouth; I gagged in disgust what he made me do.

" Mangala, my slut, you are very talented, very good, you belong on your knees in front of superior men; when I am ready with you, you will suck like a whore and you will make lots of men very happy."

Wolfgang laughed and he grabbed me behind my head tightly with both hands and forced himself deeper, rocking his hips backward and forward, fucking my face.

I panicked and tried to get away when he stiffened and ejaculated in my mouth. I tried to move away but he held me, forcing me and I had no choice then to swallow his juices, feeling the sperm over my face, my breasts, my hair; I was gasping to regain my breath I heard his cell phone click making pictures of me, with his cum on my face. As soon as he left his hold I was able to get away, I was in rage but he laughed his glistering penis in front of my face.

"You will do as told Mangala, you are my brown bitch; my gorgeous and aristocratic whore from India; Your pussy, your great tits, your mouth are mine, wherever or whenever and as long as I want,"

"don't worry when I leave again, you will be well fucked and you will be ready for your new life with other rich men."

"Your family does not need to know your secrets, do they? Or Mangala, my Indian slut do you want me to call your Dad, show him the pictures with cum on your pretty face and tell him how you could not wait to ask me to fuck you."

He pulled me up and whispered in my ear

"Come back to bed slut, I will buy you another pretty dress tomorrow" and I did..

12