Sweet Melissa

Story Info
College junior gets all from sweet older coed.
2k words
4.45
88.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is pure fiction. I just felt like writing!!! I would love to hear what you have to say, negative or positive: feedback is always welcome! And remember to vote.

* * * * *

Let me start by saying that I am a junior in college, and 21 years old. I am 6'2", brown hair, hazel eyes, and an athletic 210 lbs. Ever since I broke up with my girlfriend a few months ago, I have been sexually frustrated. Not that I don't enjoy jacking off, but it doesn't give me the same pleasure as sex.

It's Friday afternoon, and I can't wait for this class to end. I have been sitting here for almost an hour listening to this professor ramble on about anything and everything. He finally lets us go, and I head to the grocery store before making my way back to the house that I share with a few friends. At the store I pick up several cases of beer for the evening, for myself and my roommates. As I approach the checkout aisle I hear:

"Looks like someone is having a party."

I turn and see a middle aged woman, probably in her late thirties to early forties in business attire looking at me. She has shoulder length blonde hair, piercing brown eyes, an incredible body that I would guess to be around 130 lbs., with breasts that look just a bit too large for her frame. Probably a large C or maybe even a D cup.

"Nothing big, just a little get together" I respond.

"You must go to the local college, I see you kids in here every weekend buying all kinds of booze."

"Yes ma'am I do go to the college."

"A southern boy are you?"

"Yes ma'am I'm from Dallas."

"What brings you way up to Chicago for school?"

"I came up here to play football, but I tore my ACL and haven't been able to play so I resort to…" and look at my cart filled with beer.

Laughing she introduces herself, "My name is Melissa."

"Ben…It's a pleasure." Not wanting my new friend to get away from me, "If you'd like you are more than welcome to stop by this evening."

"Ben, I'm flattered, but I'm probably twice your age, and I have plans anyways."

"Well, for whatever reasons if your plans fall through feel free to stop by"

"Sure thing…and by the way it was nice talking to you."

With that I gave her my address and headed home. My roommates have been waiting for me. They were thirsty. I told them all about Melissa, and not a single one believed me. I told them that I had invited her over, but she had other plans. That just added to their blatant disregard of what I was saying.

A few hours later, there were several people over at the house playing drinking games in the living room. My roommates took the liberty of telling my story about this incredibly sexy older woman that I had met earlier. I had become the laughing stock of everyone in the room.

Normally, I wouldn't have cared, except that it was mixed company. If Melissa wasn't going to show up, then I at least wanted to try to get with one of the girls from the college.

Just as everyone was laughing at me, the doorbell rang. One of my roommates said that it probably was his girlfriend, and went to get the door. My other roommate was cracking jokes about how that could be the mystery Melissa.

My roommate came back from the door with a puzzled look on his face. He looked me right in the eye and said that the door was for me.

I made my way to the front door to find Melissa standing there with another middle aged woman. Melissa looked incredibly sexy. She had a short skirt on with a blouse that revealed just enough cleavage. Her makeup truly enhanced her features. I wanted to rip her clothes off and take her right then and there.

"Hi…I hope you don't mind that we stopped by." Melissa said.

"Not at all, as a matter of fact I was hoping you would."

"This is my friend Colleen, at dinner I told her about meeting you, and she thought it would be a good change of pace to "party" with a younger crowd."

Colleen was a bit taller than Melissa, probably about 5'8", had light brown hair, blue eyes, and could not have weighed more than 125 lbs. Her breasts were much smaller than Melissa's, but noticeably perkier. Any man would be lucky to have either of the women that just entered my house.

I shook her hand, and said "It is nice to meet you Colleen. Would you two ladies like to join us in the living room?"

Together they responded "Sure."

"What can I get you two to drink?"

"Vodka Tonic if you have it" Melissa said.

"That sounds great, I'll have one too."

I headed to the kitchen to make their drinks. Not two steps behind me was one of my roommates.

"You weren't lying about earlier?"

"I tried to tell you…what do you think?"

"Gorgeous…fucking gorgeous."

"Go make sure they are ok while I make their drinks."

A few minutes later I returned to the living room with Melissa's and Colleen's drinks. Colleen was sitting on a couch next to one of my roommates watching everyone play their drinking game, and Melissa was on another couch awaiting my return. After handing Colleen her drink, I went to sit with Melissa.

"I didn't think you were going to show up" I told her.

"Honestly I didn't either, but there was just something about you that intrigued me, and I had to find out more."

After several drinks, I noticed that Colleen was warming up to my roommate. She was flirting with him, and joined in the drinking games. Melissa just got sexier the more I got to know her. I found out that she is 39, recently divorced, no kids, successful job, and had an incredible personality.

I thought to myself that the guy who let this "perfect" woman get away must be a loser.

I asked Melissa if she wanted to see the rest of the house.

She responded "No, just your room."

With that I knew that I was in for a good night. I took her by the hand, and led her to my room. Once we were in my room, she closed and locked the door behind us.

Melissa looked sexy as ever. She took a step toward me and kissed me passionately. My tongue probed her mouth as hers did mine. My hands explored her body, feeling her firm ass.

My hands kept roaming her back and her ass as we kissed. I felt her grab my ass. She started to pull my shirt over my head. We broke our kiss just long enough for me to take it off.

As we continued to kiss I unbuttoned her blouse exposing a black lace bra holding up some of the largest breasts I have ever seen. I pulled her close to me. Having her flesh against mine almost instantaneously made my cock jump.

As our tongues danced, I pulled her as close to me as possible, feeling her breasts pressed up against me drove me wild. I unclasped her bra, and tossed it to the side. I was shocked as to what was underneath.

Melissa's breasts were incredibly large and not sagging at all. For a woman of 39, her breasts were incredible. I had to have her nipples in my mouth.

I kissed my way down her neck, and her chest. I cupped her breast in my hand, and lowered my mouth to her nipple. I flicked her nipple with my tongue and sucked on it like there was no tomorrow. Melissa started to moan in ecstasy.

I alternated from nipple to nipple for a while. I then kissed my way back up to her mouth so our tongues could resume their dance.

"I want to taste your cock" Melissa pleaded.

I stripped naked and lay on the bed with my completely erect cock pointed towards the sky. Melissa seductively removed her skirt, only to reveal that she was not wearing any panties. I motioned for her to come to bed.

Melissa took my cock in her mouth, but was stopped abruptly when I told her to swing around so we could 69. Melissa was more than happy to oblige.

Melissa lowered herself onto my face, and I took in the sweet smell coming from her neatly trimmed pussy. While I was becoming intoxicated from her smell, I felt her start to flick the tip of my cock with her tongue.

I had to taste her. I gently started to lick her pussy, barely beginning to insert my tongue inside of her. She tasted fantastic. Melissa then thrust her hips down, smashing her pussy in my face.

I knew she was loving this. Melissa was moaning with pleasure as she deep throated my cock. Every inch of my cock was in her mouth. I was about to cum when Melissa had her first orgasm, as I was lapping up all of her fluids she had to give me; I shot my load deep into the back of her throat.

Melissa took my cock out of her mouth and swallowed everything that I had to give her. She rolled over and laid next to me on the bed. "That was amazing" I said.

"You are amazing" she said in between deep breaths.

We just laid there for a while in an effort to regain our breath and composure. Having Melissa lie there in my arms with her breasts looking so inviting made me hard again in no time.

I rolled on top of Melissa putting my knees on either side of her torso. She instinctively pushed her breasts together and knew what I wanted. I grabbed a bottle of oil, and poured an ample amount between her mounds of love.

I put my dick between her tits and started to slowly rock back and forth. Melissa held her breasts together and would flick the tip of my cock as it would emerge from her tits.

I quickened my pace and knew that I would not last much longer. Wanting to make this experience last as long as possible I got off of Melissa and laid on my back.

It was Melissa's turn to straddle me. She lowered herself onto my rock hard cock. Her tight hole felt almost as good as it had tasted.

I moaned in ecstasy as my cock stretched her pussy. Melissa started to bounce up and down. I put my hands on her hips and helped her take all of me in. Melissa's tits bounced as she rode my dick.

I grabbed her ass and pulled Melissa towards me. My cock started to throb. Melissa could feel that I was about to cum and got off of me.

She got on all fours and told me to take her from behind. I got behind Melissa and quickly got my dick back inside of the hole it did not want to leave. As I started to pound Melissa's pussy from behind, she was yelling at me to give her everything I had.

I grabbed Melissa's hips and pulled her into me. My cock filled her pussy. Having Melissa's ass cheeks pressed up against me and my cock buried deep inside her, I was going to cum.

After a few more quick thrusts I blew my load deep inside of her.

We collapsed on the bed in each others arms.

"WOW! I forgot how much fun it was to be young" Melissa said.

"You are incredible."

We laid there in each others arms in silence for a while. Once both of us regained our composure we kissed and started to drift off to sleep.

There was only one problem….What happened to Colleen?

* * * * *

If you want to hear the rest of the story, just write and let me know. If enough readers want to hear it, then I will post it. Thanks for reading!