Sweet Melissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy was milking the sperm from my dick. I could feel her pussy grabbing and pulsing around my dick. Her breathing was ragged now. Her eyes were closed and her hands were raking my back. She reached down to grab my ass and pull my dick into her even more. She ground her clit against my dick making her cum even more intense.

As my cum started subsiding, she had another cum. This cum made her scream as my dick flexed one more time against her clit. Her hands flopped on the mattress as her legs slid down my body after I moved my arms. Her eyes rolled back into her head as her breathing evened out. Her breathing became deeper as sleep overtook her.

As I moved on top of her, she awoke unfocused for a few seconds. Suddenly she realized where she was and looked up at me. She smiled and pulled my head back down to her. As I lay on top of her, spent, she kissed my face and rubbed my back.

"Lay on me for a bit," she whispered. "Damn," she said softly. My dick was twitching in her pussy as it softened in her. "Oh baby, that was the best fuck I have ever had," she told me.

I raised up and smiled at her. "We will have to do it again to make sure," I told her.

"Oh hell yes!" she exclaimed.

And that's how I wound up with the best friend I have ever had. Not just a lover, but my best friend, confidant and eventually wife.

The end but nottheend.

If you liked this story, let me know please. If you didn't like it, tell me why. As usual with my stories, I had fun writing this one.

12