Sweet Melissa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No way Jose."

"You will learn to love Mr. Clean Robert, because after cleaning your rectum I will eat you ass. Have you ever had your ass eaten?" She said while slathering my still erect cock with lube.

"Once. A girl I was dating did it without my even asking. I didn't even know people did those kinds of things. It was intense. A few weeks later I asked her to do it again, but she refused."

"If your rectum had been clean she would of most likely have gladly done it again. I have much sexual experience, but have only eaten a very few select assholes. I want to add you to the list but Mr. Clean will have to have his way with you first."

While I was sticking Mr. Clean up her ass, Melissa asked, "Robert are you a homophobe?" "No. My best friend at college is gay."

After I was done with Mr. Clean, Melissa went to a cabinet under her bathroom sink and removed a bedpan.

"What's the bedpan for Mel?"

"Although I've never squirted twice in one session with a guy I have a feeling 'King Dong' may get the job done and I want to catch my cum and mix it with yours."

Melissa had put a beach towel on the tile floor. She knelt on the towel positioning herself over the bedpan and said, "Robert lube me up good then use a second then a third finger to stretch my anus so 'King Dong' will be gentle with. I think I'm still loose from before but I want to be sure."

I put the lube on my forefinger to allow it to warm up before inserting my finger in her asshole. Then I inserted a second and finally a third before Melissa said she felt ready. I lined my cock up with her asshole and started pushing. Mel asked me to take it very slow and only start slamming her when she asked or until I could not last anymore. I was determined to wait her out. I wouldn't cum until after she had and I made it. While I was inching my way into her, she was masturbating. When my cock was over half way into her, she asked me to lube it up again. She kept fingering her clit as I relubed and when I reinserted she ask for all of me; a wish I gladly granted.

I was slowly gave her my full length and could feel she was ready for a pounding. Without her even asking, I started to pound her asshole. I was far from ready to shoot but hopefully would get her off and I succeeded. She started moaning so loud I though everyone in the complex could hear us.

Then she started chanting, "Fuck my ass, fuck my ass over and over." I heard her cum tinkling into the bedpan, I could finally let go and let go I did. 'Oh Robert, I can feel you spurting into my ass. It feels heavenly. Let's do this again tomorrow and the day after and then forever after."

Mel started to squat over the bedpan and I pulled it out from under her. "What are you doing your cum is running out of my ass."

"First allow me a taste and I raised the bedpan to my lips tilted it until Melissa's cum ran into my mouth," and licked my lips.

"Oh Robert I am honored, but give it back before I lose your load."

Before giving her the pan, I put some of her cum on my finger and inserted it into her mouth. She licked it clean. She then put my cock back into her mouth and licked it clean while squatting over the bedpan squeezing my load out of her ass.

When she was done, I told her to get back on her hands and knees. I got down at eye level with her asshole. Her muscles were still distended and her anus agape. I inserted my tongue and started eating her ass, while cleaning my remaining cum out of it.

"Robert, thank you. Come here and let me kiss you."

"How did your cum taste? And does that mean you'll stick around?"

"Not as good as yours." I said. "Yes. I could eat your pussy and ass forever. You taste wonderful."

Mel said, "Let's have some coffee. Then we'll go somewhere and 'King Dong' can have his way with my cunt."

"I have some bathroom stuff to do. I have to go to my place. Your smell is everywhere. I'll never lose my hard-on and be able to piss here; and I want to shower and change clothes. How should I dress?" "Men have to wear a jacket where I'm taking you. But it's casual except for that. A jacket and jeans is fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fifteen minutes later when I returned Melissa was sitting at the table. It was set with two mugs, two spoons, a creamer, a sugar bowl & the bedpan. I was confused and she could tell.

"I guess you're wondering why I brought the bedpan to the table."

"Yeah, you could say that."

She hesitated before continuing. "I like you Robert. I think I want you around for a long time, so we have to get past a few things and sooner better than later."

She got up, 'Come with me." With her cup of coffee and the bedpan, she walked to the refrigerator. Putting the coffee and the bedpan on a counter she opened a cabinet removing a pint sized blue plastic container. Opening the container she said, "Look Robert. After pouring our mingled cum into the container there will be about four ounces. You see Robert my fetish is eating cum. I don't just swallow. I drink and eat cum. I think eating cum is healthy."

My jaw must have hit the floor. My mouth was as agape as her asshole had been a few minutes ago. She opened the fridge, removed a clear container, and spooned someone's cum into her coffee, then took a sip. It was appalling and yet erotic.

"Does this disgust you? I eat at least eight ounces of cum daily except for the month of June. I spend June at my parents and my access to semen is limited to freshly produced since I can't store any. When I visit Berti and his wife Marcella, I get some. Marcella also is a cum eater.

Melissa continued, "A human ejaculates about ½ ounce of sperm. For me to get my eight ounces daily, sixteen men must ejaculate. So I harvest men's sperm. You ejaculate more than an ounce so not only do I want you, you also fit my needs perfectly."

She opened the freezer on her frige. "See the ice cube trays. Don't use the ice in the white tray. That is my special supply for cum cocktails. The blue tray is safe. See those molds for pop-cycles. They are cum-cycles. My current favorite is black cherry soda and cum. But you can use any soft or juice drink and cum."

I didn't say anything right away. I was trying to figure how I felt. I even contemplated walking out on this incredible woman.

"Robert if you leave, I'll understand. But is it so different from swallowing cum."

"I'm not sure how I feel, but it's different, maybe more personal then sexual."

"I think both are intensely personal honey, may I call you honey?" I nodded, "Some men get huge erections seeing me drink or eat cum, so it can be sexual, and it doesn't have to be theirs to excite them."

"Robert I think I want to be your slut and want you to be my slut. However, you have to except me for who I am. I love eating cum and won't give it up. I love sex in all forms except pain and scat. By pain, I don't mean an occasional spanking. I mean torture, leaving marks. I'm up for some piss fun, but not shit fun. In addition, I always want to be able to fuck or suck any man for lust or for money. I want to be able to fuck them in my cunt with a condom and in my ass unsheathed. If you accept that, we can be lovers. If not, please leave."

"I want you, but I don't know. I'll have to think about it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12