Sweet Melissa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! This car's a classic and what a beauty almost as beautiful as you sweetie"

Melissa turned off the light and I followed her out. We closed the doors and moved on to stall 15. Again I was in the dark until Mel turned the on light. This time a 50's Thunderbird appeared. Melissa went into her routine again. "This is a 1956 Thunderbird, sunset coral with a white hardtop. This car was mass-produced but its still a classic. It was the first commercially available car with factory installed seat belts."

Again Mel turned off the lights and we preceded to the last stall. We opened the doors and again Mel went to the lights and produced a stunner. It was a beautiful Jaguar.

Before beginning her spiel Melissa went to a small enclosed room in corner and went inside. I followed her to the room and when I got there I could hear her urinating. She then walked to a sink and washed her hands. She turned toward me after she dried her hands but before taking a step she turned back to the sink and barfed. When she finished retching she turned to me and said, "Robert I don't feel so well could you take me home."

As she returned to the car I locked-up stall 16 and rechecked each stall as I made my way back to her Mustang.

It only took me about five minutes to get back to the apartment, but Melissa was out cold. Luckily her apartment was on the ground floor because I don't think I could have managed carrying her up a flight of stairs. After carrying her to the bedroom I wrestled her on to her bed and decided I would have to remove her jeans, as they were very tight. I remove her pumps and half socks. I then struggling to remove her jeans and while doing so she briefly awakened and asked, "Robert please spend the night." I replied. "Okay." but I'm sure she was in the land of nod before I responded. With her jeans shucked I noticed she hadn't worn any panties. I spread her legs and put my face to her pubes and took a deep sniff of her womanly scent. Her musky scent started to arouse me but King Dong just stirred and went back to sleep. Watching Melissa suck-off another guy and both of us cumming on her face must have been the knockout punch. I slide lower and parted her rose petals with my tongue. Her juices started to flow and I greedily lapped them up. She stirred and moaned and I thought she was waking up but she fell back into a deep sleep. I gave her pussy one last kiss and stood up thinking if the last thing I did every night for the rest of my life was to kiss Melissa's cunt I would be in paradise.

I went back out to the Mustang to get the beer and scotch and lock up. When I return I placed the scotch on the kitchen counter, drank a warm beer and thought about what had happened that day. After finishing the beer I went to the bathroom and took a leak. Then opened the medicine cabinet took out her toothpaste and used my finger to brush my teeth.

When I got back to the bedroom I undressed and slide under the covers nude. I put my arm under her waist and pulled her against me. My cock was nestled in the crack of her naked butt and under normal conditions I would have had a raging boner but King Dong was also asleep for the night. Shortly so was I.

12