Sweet Melissa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mel you're making me hard again."

"That's good. Let King Dong loose so I can pet him now and then. I want you to stay hard until Tampa so Jenna will get an extra big load. You'll be meeting Jenna in about thirty minutes I'm sure you'll like her. She's a very petite redhead who really loves sucking cock. She'll be drooling when she sees yours." Mel said as she stroked me lightly. "I introduced Saul to Jenna and told her to take care of him on the house that means when he sees her at the store it costs me $5 and he adds his juice to the plastic container. Saul says she's a pretty good teabagger, but that after his late wife I'm the best."

'I don't understand how you approach these men."

"Well it's different with each guy. As you know I'm pretty direct so with some I just come right out and proposition them, like you. With Saul he propositioned me. The first time I went there he said it would take about thirty minutes to fill the prescription. I told him I'd wait. I started a conversation with him while he was getting the pills and waiting on other customers. I told him I had just moved to the area and asked how long he had lived in Lakeland. I asked if he was married and had kids. He told me his wife had died five years earlier in a car accident and his son, an only child, was a big shot Doctor in Baltimore who he rarely saw. The next time I went to the store we talked some more and when I went to the register to pay he asked me out. I told him I wasn't looking for a boyfriend, but I would go to dinner with him occasionally. We went out to dinner that night and when I drove him home he propose to me. He's the only guy that's ever proposed to me. It really made me feel great even though I knew it would never happen. That's when I made my pitch. I said I'd go out with him once a month and after our date I'd fuck him and when my prescription was filled I blow him in exchange for my pills. He gladly accepted."

"Mel since we're going to be right next door to St. Petersburg. Do you think we could go to the Phillies Spring training complex and catch today's game with the Yankees." "I'm not much of a sports fan, although I don't mind watching those basketball players running and jumping in their underwear, but we can go until about 3:00. I have to be back in Lakeland for my pick-ups by 4:00."

"What pick-ups Mel?"

"Some of the sperm I harvest I collect on Fridays. With our schedules Friday's best. Lester I'll harvest tomorrow afternoon and I usually collect from Jenna at her apartment on Sunday, but since we're here I'll pick up today ."

Mel entered a ramp that said Tampa business district and a few minutes later we pulled in front of La Petite Morte. We exited her Mustang and entered the boutique.

"Hi Melissa. Thanks for giving me the warning. I've got everything ready. Who's this hunk you brought with you?" "This is Robert who you can call Bob, Jenna. You can have a taste but he's mine. I want you to show him how to use a cock ring. He'll need the largest size. I want to place an order for a gross of condoms."

"We have plenty of condoms Melissa."

"Not the kind we need, the extra super large variety. What until you see Robert's equipment. You're in for a treat."

Jenna was a cute redhead who was so petite she looked like a pixie. She had a slight resemblance to Audrey Hepburn and you can't get any cuter then that. I couldn't tell much about her body because she had a beige shift that covered her from her shoulders to her ankles.

"Hi Bob," Jenna said with a big grin on her face. "Melissa, Todd's supposed to be here any second so wait for him and bring him back with you."

"Robert, Todd is Jenna's surfer dude boyfriend. He likes watching her suck other guy's cocks. If he arrives in time I'll bring him back and you can watch me suck his cock while he watches you being sucked by Jenna. I'll even let him cum on my face." Just then the door opened and this guy who had bleached hair entered. He looked like a caricature of every surfer Hollywood had put on film. He was of average height and had a slim build with bleached blonde wind swept hair and a bronze tan. "Todd, honey I'm about to show Robert how to use a cock ring in back. Would you like to join us?" "Of course you know I like watchin' your lips coppin'." "Todd while Jenna's coppin' Robert's cock I'm gonna be coppin' yours"

"Far out." Was Todd's reply.

Melissa walked over and locked the door and Jenna pulled a rubber ring from behind the counter. "Bob have you ever wore a cock ring before." I shook my head. "Okay this is a soft rubber cock ring. After I get you hard I'll slide it down to the base of your cock. That will restrict the blood flow both in and out of your cock. Your cock's hardness and size will both be enhanced and the time until you cum can be controlled because you can't comfortably release your semen until we remove the ring. Both the length and intensity of you orgasm can increase by a little or a lot. Also the size of your load will increase, maybe double. After we're done you must clean the ring with soap and water. If you use the ring often, and if you hang around Melissa and me it will be used very often, it should be replaced at least once a month." Jenna was explaining this while the four of us were walking towards the backroom. A door opened into a small storage space then another door opened into a room with twin beds. The bedroom was the size of a large motel room. Melissa turned on the lights with a dimmer switch just inside the door and adjusted the so we could clearly see each other.

Jenna turned her back to me and said, "Bob please untie my shift?" When I untied it she shrugged her shoulders. The shift slid down her body revealing her total nakedness. She stepped back out of her shift and bent to pick it up wiggling her cheeks against my thighs. I looked down at the cutest little bubble butt. She was so petite that she looked like a very young teenager. I could smell Jenna's womanly fragrance the 'King' started his northward journey. I decided I wanted to eat and fuck Jenna's asshole, but I wasn't sure I'd fit. Jenna turned to me took a step forward and embraced me.

"Jenna," I said, "Take a step back and let me get a good look at you."

I slowly scanned her body. Her tits were the size of an average plum with light rose-colored nipples already taunt in anticipation. My eyes searched lower to her pussy which was covered by a light dusting of curly red pubic hair that did nothing to hide her already puffy lips. I stepped toward her and reached down and ran a finger along her slit. She was already moist.

"Jenna how old are you?" I asked.

"I was twenty last month." she said with bated breathe.

"Melissa are you sure Jenna's twenty?"

"If she's Jennifer McCloskey then she's twenty. I not only saw her drivers license but also her birth certificate because I also didn't believe her at first. Andre also used her in a movie and he thoroughly checked her out first. Tell Robert about your movie Jenna."

"Wow was that cool me in a movie and as the star. He gave me pigtails and dressed me in a frilly jumper. He said I looked about twelve. I think he named the movie The Filthy Dozen because I blow 12 guys and then in the end I blow Andre and he cums all over my face."

"Jenna you can blow me some other time, today I want to fuck your ass; but I might be to big. I don't want to hurt you."

"I've had big cocks in my ass before." Jenna got down on her knees and unbuckled my shorts and pulled them and my jockeys down. Her eyes widened upon seeing my erection and she gulped. "Eureka! Sir Todd our search for the Holy Cock has suck...seeded. Sir Todd I present the Bobhead the most massive cock in existence."

Melissa having taken Todd's cock out of her mouth said, "It's not called the Bobhead, Jenna. It's King Dong." and burst out laughing. I was lying on the other bed rolling in laughter with Jenna beside me. When I stopped laughing I turned to Jenna, she was on her back I told her to extend her legs over her head and parted her cheeks. "My god Melissa do you have a Mr. Clean here. I want to eat this asshole it's so cute and then I want fuck it and then suck my cum out of it?"

"Robert there's a Mr. Clean in the bathroom, the door to my left."

I pick up Jenna and carried her to the door to the bathroom. She reached down and opened the door and we walked into a full bathroom.

"Jenna do you know where the rectum cleaner is?"

"Yeah, it's under the basin." She said. "Please hurry I want your cock in my ass and don't be gentle. I want the whole thing up me. If it's too much I'll say uncle otherwise give me your whole cock. No matter what I say. I know it will hurt but I want every bit of your love." While I soaped up Mr. Clean, Jenna position herself on her hands and knees. I pulled her cheeks apart and looked at the tightest, sweetest and pinkest butthole I'd ever seen. I slowly pushed Clean into her ass and when the hasp touched her butt I turned it four or five times.

"That feels so good Bob. I can't wait any longer I need your cock in my ass"

I pulled Mr. Clean out and picked her up carrying her back to the bed. "Where's the lube honey," I asked.

"In the drawer over there," she pointed to my right.

In the drawer were a number of different lubes. One said cherry favored. I pulled it out and went back to Jenna. I squeezed some lube on to the anus and bent down started licking her.

"Bob I need your cock please fuck my ass."

I ignored her pleas and shoved my tongue up her ass. She moaned and ground her asshole into my face. I pull away and slathered my fingers with lube. First I stuck one finger up her ass and when I felt her relax I stuck a second finger into her. After my third finger had penetrated her she was ready.

"Fairest Maiden Jenna I just saw a fire breathing dragon fly up your arsehole. My lance must penetrate your arse to do battle with the beast."

I put some lube on my cock and lay my cockhead against the entrance to her ass. She was on her back her knees drawn up and splayed apart giving me easy access to her chocolate tunnel of love. I pushed in slowly inch-by-inch. She was yelling fuck me, fuck me, by the time I had six inches in her, she was screaming I'm cumming over and over. I could feel her spasms and I had to fight to control myself but I reached my goal full penetration. I stopped and Jenna had tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Jenna are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

"Yes you hurt. Now please hurt me some more, Sir Bob. You know you have a lot of lance are you sure you aren't Sir Lancelot."

I laugh and started fucking her in earnest pumping my cock in and out of her ass. I'm pretty sure she came again eventually my needs took over my actions and I slammed into her until I spewed my seed deep into her ass.

I pulled out and rolled over and lay on my back my heart was racing and I needed to calm down. I looked over and saw Melissa and Todd were also resting.

Mel was sitting in ¾ profile with her right side facing me. Although I could barely make out the left corner of her mouth I thought I saw a dollop of cum there. She must have felt my gaze. She turned my way winked and continued turning. The left side of her face was drenched with Todd's essence.

I was just about to go over to Mel and clean her up when Jenna straddled my chest. She put arms around my neck and said, "Sir the Dragon is slain and his fires dowsed."

"My fires are quenched also lovely Maiden."

"Bob I truly mean this," said Jenna. "That was the greatest fuck of my life. I know my asshole will be sore for days but it was well worth it. Will you please fuck my ass again soon? I need that cock."

"Right now I have something to take care of, I need to get up."

Jenna got off of me and I went over to Mel. "Mel I love you." And started licking Todd's cum off her face. After I had licked her clean I transferred what I hadn't swallowed to her mouth while kissing her passionately.

Mel whispered in my ear, "I want the cum from Jenna's ass too."

I walked over to Jenna and laid on my back. "Jenna squat over Robert's face and push his cum out into his mouth."

Jenna followed Mel's instructions and I think most of my seed was dripped into my mouth. When the flow of cum slowed I got Jenna onto her hands and knees and started tonguing her gaping asshole in earnest. I'd stick my tongue in then pull out and lick and after a while, with the help of my fingers, Jenna came again and collapsed in orgasmic ecstasy.

"Robert spit your cum into Jenna's mouth and then you Jenna come to me and give me Robert's juice."

"Jeez, you people are the real freaks. Melissa can I watch you and Jenna make love while I jerk-off?" Asked Todd.

"Oh Melissa can we. I'd love to lick your pussy while you lick mine."

"I don't do girl-on-girl stuff, but if I ever change my mind you'll know. Now get over here and drool Robert's cum into my mouth"

I kissed Jenna and transferred what cum was left into her mouth. She then walked over to Mel who was laying on her back and drooled my cum into her mouth from about six inches above her. Then bent down and placed a wet one, with a little tongue on Mel's lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When things returned to normal (of course when Melissa's around nothing is normal) I told Mel that Mrs. Owens was planning dinner and a little party for me and I wanted her to come. She said she would. So I told her I'd have to call and tell her we'd be there at 6:00. Melissa said to make it 6:30. I went to the front of the store and made the call.

The others follow me after a few minutes and Jenna walked over and unlocked the door. There were two guys waiting. Todd left even before the two guys entered saying goodbye and we'd have to do that again sometime.

One of the new customers said, "I was here first Jenna. Where the fuck were ya?"

The other guy said, "Fuck you asshole I was here first."

"Whoa guys you're talking in front of my sister and honey here, watch the language."

In unison they both said, "Sorry girls."

Jenna opened the register and pulled a card out. She looked at Mel who nodded and wrote something on the card walked over to me gave me the card, "Here's my new phone number bro," and hugged me. "I'll see you tomorrow. Here's the ring Melissa can teach you how to use it. I'll put in that condom order Melissa."

Mel said, "We got to get going and Jenna you have customers to help. Come on Robert."

After we got into the car I looked at Jenna's card:

La Petite Morte

Manager: Jenna Suxxseed

555-8888

I turned the card over and it said: A free lifetime pass to my pussy, asshole, and sugar lips 555-6969 day or night for you I'll be available ANYTIME for ANYTHING.

I must have reacted because Mel asked to see the card. "Am I going to have to compete with that little bitch? The Fairest Maiden Jenna!"

"Hardly, Mel. I enjoyed fucking her and hope to continue fucking her at your pleasure, but today and I hope long into the future you'll be my main squeeze, Jenna's my fantasy woman the little bit on the side."

"While you were talking to Mrs. Owens I invited Todd and Jenna to my gangbang tomorrow night. Todd said he had plans but Jenna will be there and she's bringing her girlfriend Lucy. Do you still want to go to that baseball game?"

"Yeah I do, Mel."

"Okay next stop Clearwater."

We went to the game and left after three innings. We got back to Lakeland at 3:45. I asked to be dropped at the apartment complex. Mel went on to make her rounds and I told the Owens I was going to moving in with Melissa while still keeping a presence at their place. Mel arrived for dinner at 6:00 and was given a glass of Merlot while Mr. Owens and I sipped beers. After dinner, which was fabulous, steak and mashed potatoes with broccoli and cauliflower, we settled in watching TV. The girls had more wine and we boys drank more beer. At about 8:00, after cake and ice cream, Melissa and I said it had been a long day and that Melissa had to work tomorrow. Before we left however Mrs. Owens took Mel aside and they had a private conversation that led to them hugging each other. We went back to Mel's.

"Robert what the fuck is it with you and women. They either want to fuck you or mother you. Mrs. Owens was telling me what a great guy you are blah, blah, blah."

"Hey I love Mrs. Owens and I hope she loves me."

"We'll believe me she does. She thinks you the greatest thing since Kotex. If you put a lip lock on her she'd send Bud to Hades and fuck your brains out."

"That's an idea. I think I'd like to fuck Mrs. Owens."

"Maybe I could finally get to suck Mr. Owens cock." Mel said as we both laughed.

We settled in and Mel put some Latin music on. I only understood a few of the words but it still sounded great, very passionate and very danceable. I was lying on the sofa with my head nestled on Mel's lap. Occasionally she would bend down and kiss me. Eventually I'd worked the little black number she'd worn to dinner up to her waist and was licking her panties.

I could tell Mel was getting as turned on as me. She said, "Come on let's get into bed."

We both got undress. I put my wallet, change & the ring on the nightstand and got under the covers. I snake my way down to Mel's pussy and started to eat her in earnest. After about ten minutes of her low moans I felt her tremble.

"That's enough Robert you've satisfied me. My turn to do you."

"That's okay Mel I've had enough for today, but there's just one more thing I have to do. It's also the last thing I did last night while you were passed out."

I took a deep breath through my nostrils to capture her scent and kissed her cunt.

I made my way back up to my pillow. I spooned with Mel with my erect cock between her thighs. She opened her legs and guided my cock between her thighs. She stroked me until I was fully erect then to my surprise she slide the cock ring to the base of my cock. She positions herself so my cock had access to her cunt and helped me slide into her. "Mel I don't have a rubber on."

"I know Robert."

12