Sweet Memories

Story Info
A tender love letter from a guy to his girlfriend ~
833 words
3
16k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
josl8
josl8
1 Followers

My Sweet Lovely Tigress,

It was early Saturday morning at 5.30am that I awoke from my restless sleep… you see, all night I was tossing and turning and my dreams were filled with romantic dreams/visions of us together… I could see in my mind’s eye; us together entwined in a passionate embrace, exchanging longing kisses which were long belated… lying on my bed, it felt so real that at last my dreams had come true… that my yearning for you would be fulfilled… With my eyes closed, I whispered a secret prayer that our meeting would be the tender romantic tryst that I had so fervently hoped for…. “sigh”

Easing the car out of the driveway, I headed off into the highway, the smell of the fresh Saturday morning so clean and crisp and fortified with some fisherman’s friends mints and a bottle of mineral water, I resolutely determined that I would meet you, at whatever the cost; because for me – this was the only time I would have left to develop a romantic relationship with you as the CSU masters degree course was coming to its completion.

Looking back now, my decision to change to the “General stream” because I wanted to be with you was the right decision; at the time, I wanted you so much that if you changed to any stream, I would have followed you (though I would not have told you so at that time). “smiles”

Driving through the green verdant hills dotting the landscape leading to Kuantan; my mind was occupied with many things like “should I buy you a bouquet of roses?” , “should we have drinks first?” or “maybe, swimming first would be a good idea?”. I wanted so much to pleasantly sweep you off your feet and ensure that your experience in Kuantan would be wonderful that the miles just melted away as I drove feverishly and overtook many cars in my efforts to reach as early as possible…

Reaching the town of Kuantan, I felt a sense of homecoming because I have come to love this quiet idyllic town with its breezy romantic windswept beaches dotted with lush palm trees and its quaint hawkers stalls with delicious and reasonable wares… I picked up my hand phone and tried calling you but the lines were unclear so I tried sending you a few sms. My heart beat erratically as I kept looking at my hand phone; waiting in anticipation for your reply… “sigh”

Moments later, I was exhilarated when I read your sms, saying that you too had arrived and that soon, we would meet. Turning into the Hyatt Kuantan driveway, I turned down my car’s side window and was thrilled to feel the soft sea breeze caressing the side of my face and to savor the view of the quiet romantic beach with multitudes of wavering fronds from the coconut trees, all moving in unison with the afternoon sea breeze.

Parking the car, I felt slightly hungry but my longing for you was even more stronger and I thought to myself that I must take things one at a time so I decided to have a meal at McDonald’s to quell my immediate needs so that I could satisfy our desires better. “wink wink”

Lounging on the sofa at the Hyatt reception, I tried hard to keep my concentration on a magazine about cars which my finance director had brought from England for me… the funny thing was as I admired the beautiful curvy shapes of the sports cars, my thought lingered on your lovely figure which I had admired from afar , many a time during the lectures at our college.

Seems, you are always on my mind and everything reminds me of you… “smiles”

I felt your presence when you arrived, even before I saw you… words cannot express my joy to see you… you looked just simply wonderful to me; even with just a simple white t-shirt and black jeans, just beautiful and angelic to me… so lovely… Words can’t express my feelings and longing for you and the love song below, called At Last, sung by Etta James, a lovely romantic slow jazz ballad says it completely for me. And so, this is from me to you ~

“At last… my love has come along
My lonely days are over and life is like a song

At last… the skies above are blue
My heart was wrapped up in roses, the afternoon I looked at you

I have found the dream that I could speak to…
A dream that I can call my own

I found a thrill to press my cheek to…
A thrill that I have never known

Ohhh… You smiled… and then the spell was cast
And here we are in heaven…

For you are mine… at last”


I can’t write any more because my heart is overwhelmed with longing… “smiles” So, till we meet again….

Tender Hugs and warm wet soft kisses~

josl8
josl8
1 Followers