Sweet Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry," he said and made to leave.

Jayne turned to him and replied, "No. Come in. I don't mind, I want you to look at me."

Nonplussed and blushing, he complied.

"You see," she continued, "I had a revelation today. I finally remembered something." "Well that's great! What?"

"How much I love you."

She reached out to him and whispered, "Love me."

In a bound, Alan crossed the room and took his gorgeous, naked wife in his arms. He plastered his lips against hers, his tongue slid between her lips and for the first time in weeks for Alan, but years for Jayne, they kissed the passionate kiss of lovers.

Alan's hands roamed all over Jayne's body as though he was trying to cover every square inch before the dream broke and he woke up. But it was no dream. It was real, he had his wife in his arms again.

He gently nudged her backwards until her calves bumped against the bed making her fall backwards. She landed and spread her legs wide, presenting her gaping slit to his view. One hand reached up and massaged her breast whilst the other slid between her thighs. She turned her lust filled eyes up to him and said, "Clothes off Mister and love me now!"

In seconds, Alan had torn off his clothes to stand naked before his wife. His cock was beginning to harden as his body prepared itself for the imminent action. But he wanted this to last. He wasn't going to just leap on and fuck her like he wanted to. He wanted to savour this, after all, he had been looking forward to it so very much.

Alan dropped to his knees and gathered up Jayne's foot. He planted delicate kisses all over it, slowly moving his lips and tongue up the bridge and onto her ankle. Gently he kissed and nibbled up her leg to her knee.

Jayne was loving it. His gentle ministrations were filling her senses. She wallowed in the feelings he was giving her. She felt his tongue slide up her thigh towards her aching pussy, but to her surprise and chagrin, he avoided it.

She moaned in slight irritation, but that was soon replaced by a moan of another kind when she felt him slide quickly up her body and lash at her nipple. Her eyes closed and she wrapped her arms around his head as he sucked and nibbled at her hard, bullet nipple. First one and then the other. And while he did so, she felt his hand slipping slowly back down her body to the V of her soaking slit. His fingers touched her so lightly at first that she really wasn't sure if he had touched her at all, but that soon passed.

As his fingers began to work on her puffy lips more firmly and brush against her engorged clit, she pulled his mouth from her tit and dragged it up for a savage kiss. She groaned with pleasure as his fingers played their delicate music on her womanhood and she forced her tongue inside his mouth. Jayne's legs spread wide and she used one hand to push his even more firmly against her burning hot clit. The heat in her womb was driving her wild as each stroke brought further waves of pleasure. Unable to take any more, she pushed his hand away and almost screamed at him, "Now! Fuck me!"

Alan too was unable too contain himself any further. He had wanted to make this last, but animal passion had long since taken over. He dragged Jayne onto all fours and knelt behind her. The tip of his rigid cock poised at her liquid entrance. She looked back over her shoulder and screamed again, "Do it! Fuck me you bastard!"

He nudged forward and felt her lips open slightly as the head of his cock pressed inside. Then with an animal roar Alan thrust all his seven and a half inches right up Jayne's cunt.

The air was pressed out of her as she felt his vicious assault on her pussy. She gasped as the lower side of his rigid man-meat rasped against her clit and he filled her completely.

The fire in her pussy burned even brighter as Alan began to thrust in earnest. He grabbed her hips and with each forward stroke of his own pulled her hard back towards him. Their pubic bones repeatedly slammed together with a slapping sound. Jayne's face was screwed up in ecstasy each time her husband mashed her clit and thrust his huge dagger deep inside her, she could feel the fire building even more. The waves were coming thick and fast inside her now, as Alan very near to release began to pump his prick into her even harder and even faster.

He was moaning with every stroke and Jayne was growling deep in her throat. Her orgasm was approaching, she could feel it. The waves were coming so fast from her liquid centre that she could no longer distinguish between them until finally, she exploded. The fire filled her body. Alan could no longer contain himself. His balls tensed and with a mighty roar he emptied his pearly come into Jayne's receptive cunt. He spasmed over and over again as his balls pumped their precious load up his aching cock.

When Jayne felt him explode inside her, another, even greater seizure took her body. The fire once red hot, was now white hot and washed through her. She screamed and screamed and screamed.

Slowly the young couple regained control of their senses. The waves of bliss that each had imparted on the other began to die away. Then they uncoupled and lay down breathlessly next to each other.

Jayne reached up and stoked Alan's cheek, "Now let me love you."

Starting at the side of his neck, she traced a line with her tongue down his chest, down over his hard, flat stomach and into his bush of pubic hair. Gently, she teased at the strands and the sensitive skin underneath. His cock, although softening now started to throb again as blood was once more pumped inside it. As it grew firmer under her attention, she started to lick up and down the length. From the crown, tracing the pattern of veins that stood proud along its length down to his heavy balls.

Carefully, Jayne sucked one of his balls into her mouth and suckled, letting her tongue wander all over it. Alan gave a sharp intake of breath at the feeling Jayne was producing. He closed his eyes as Jayne let his ball free with a plop before transferring her busy mouth back to the ramrod stiff man-flesh. She parted her lips and let his cock slide between them. She gripped the base of his prick in her hand and slowly began to work her head up and down. Alan groaned as her velvet lips slid back and forth.

While Jayne was busily sucking his aching cock, he manoeuvred her body so that she was lying along his length and her pussy was positioned directly in front of his face. He parted her thighs and moved toward her cunt. Alan blew gently on her clit. The cool breeze made her moan and squirm, but still she worked his cock in and out of her moist lips, lashing his cock end with her tongue.

Alan moved even closer to her bloated pussy lips and reached out with his tongue to make bold, strident strokes along their length. She shivered as the sensations hit her pleasure centre and she started working his hardness ever faster. She wanted his come. She needed his come. Jayne wanted to swallow every last pearly drop. She was finding it difficult to concentrate though, especially when Alan's searching tongue found her bloated clitoris and began a slow, rhythmic lapping.

She could feel the waves beginning in her womb again as Alan continued his work. The heat was rising once more, even quicker than the first time. Se had wanted to finish him with her mouth, but that was no longer possible, her head began to shake from side to side as she once more, started to lose control.

Reluctantly, Jayne released Alan's cock from the moist velvet prison of her mouth and a keening howl grew from between her clenched teeth. But Alan was relentless in his attack, neither speeding up, nor slowing down, he kept the same languid pace. Jayne's pelvis began to buck against Alan's face and he was forced to take a firm grip on her thighs to keep her still. And he continued to work the point of his tongue against the hard nubbin that was giving her so much pleasure.

She was close, but she didn't want to come on his face. She wanted his huge, meaty cock inside her. Jayne broke free from his grasp, ignoring the complaints from her boiling pussy hole. Roughly, she pushed him onto his back and threw her leg across his body. Taking a hold at the base of his bloated cock, Jayne slowly lowered her sopping cunt straight down so that he filled her once again.

She placed her hands on Alan's chest to steady herself and then slowly, oh so slowly raised up and pushed back down. Alan was in Heaven as his meat was trapped by Jayne's sugar walls.

Moist juices were almost flowing from their connection as Jayne moved languidly up and down. Alan reached up and took hold of her breasts as she worked. Kneading the heavy flesh and gently pinching her crinkly, engorged nipples. He could feel his come rising again and was amazed hat it was happening so rapidly after his first explosive come. He could feel the familiar twitching in his balls.

Jayne started to move a little faster now. A light sheen of sweat covered her body and her hair was plastered to her head. Eyes closed, she was concentrating purely on the sensations of her well-filled pussy, each stroke sent her nearer and nearer to the sexual delirium she craved.

She desperately wanted to control it this time, to make the feelings last as long as possible, but the beast within would not allow that. Almost against her will, she started moving faster up and down the gorgeous cock that filled her belly. Faster and faster she bounced giving a little scream of joy each time she came down against Alan's groin. The fires within her were burning again and the rays of delight were once more making their way from her soaking cunt.

Faster and faster. Harder and harder. Alan gave a little cry and once more filled his wife's red hot cunt with his cream. And once again, as Jayne felt him ejaculate it set her off into sexual paradise once more. The explosion in her belly filled her being and she screamed at the top of her voice, before collapsing, sated and exhausted on to her husband's chest.

Slowly they came down together once more from the heights of passion and held each other, content to wallow in post coital warmth.

Jayne slid from Alan's softening prick and shimmied to one side so they could lay together and just hold each other tight.

She murmured, "I can't remember much. But I can remember enough. I don't know if the rest will come back, but you know what?"

"What?"

"I don't care. I've got the rest of my life to build more memories with you."