Sweet Milk Ch. 01

Story Info
Elle develops a craving for her neighbor Alex Ace.
2.1k words
3.72
64.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kissamee
Kissamee
12 Followers

Chapter 1 - Color of Fluid

Elle tugged at her blouse ensuring that her desired amount of cleavage was exposed. She absolutely hated the loose white blouse and grey dress pants she was instructed to wear for the night. It was such an unflattering outfit and did nothing but hide her gorgeous figure which she'd worked so hard to obtain. A short, formfitting dress would have suited Elle's taste much better. But of course, it wasn't about what suited her, it was all about what suited her husband, which was the reason she was subjected to wearing such a bland outfit.

"Ready hun?" Asked Elle's husband Romeo as he wrapped his arms around his wife.

He trailed kisses down her neck landing the very last one on her shoulder. Elle couldn't help but notice how unaffecting his kisses were, for they fail to excite her. Unraveling her husband hands from around her waist, Elle proceeded to the door grabbing her pearl earrings, which she also hated, before exiting the room.

"They'll be here any minute now," she shouted while heading downstairs.

"Babe wait!" Romeo zipped down behind her grabbing her by the wrist. He stared his wife up and down as if performing a thorough inspection. "Shit", thought Elle knowing that she had been discovered, for nothing got pass her husband's hawk eyes. She could recall plenty of times she'd attempted to alter her boring wardrobes but during every inspection she got busted. Romeo was such a prude and not at all her ideal man. If it wasn't for her mother and father being so unreasonable and threatening to stop paying for her education, she wouldn't have even started dating him.

Raised in the church, Romeo was the wholesome, kind gentleman every saintly woman, and occasionally non-saintly woman, desired. Standing at five-eight with beautiful hazel eyes, light brown skin, and a fairly toned body, it was nearly impossible to speak a word to him at church due to the flock of woman nearly ripping each other's weaves out in order to get close the him. Elle, on the other hand, was not very popular with the guys. Though she had a naturally curvy body (all thanks to her mother), golden brown skin, and soft curly black hair which she usually wore in a bun, facial wise she blended right in with all the other average looking girls. Dark brown eyes, luscious full lips, and a smile that could melt ice, Elle was definitely considered to be pretty, but that was all, and Elle couldn't have cared less.

Because Romeo was an untouchable force, once Elle's parents discovered that he'd asked her out and she had rejected him, they scolded her for being "selfish" and missing out on an opportunity of a life time as if dating Romeo was like winning a lottery. Even after being condemned to a life of abuse by the hands of some worldly thug, Elle stood strong against her parents but was defeated by their decision to discontinue paying for her schooling unless she chose to date their prince charming. Although Elle hated it, she decided it would be best to bend to their will, at least until she was done with nursing. The only problem was that nursing took much longer then she had expected. What should have been two years of prerequisites turned out to be three due to unexpected circumstances. On top of that, nursing school had extended it's time frame as well, so by then her parents, friends, and boyfriend was pushing marriage her on. In all honesty, Elle had come to like Romeo a lot more than when she first started dating him, and although she was not attracted to him physically, and believed twenty-four was way to young to even consider marriage, she thought that maybe, just maybe, marrying him wouldn't be so bad and agreed to do so.However, three years later, she now realize that that was a big mistake.

Once Romeo was done adjusting Elle's blouse to his liking, he gave her a quick peak on the forehead. "Make sure everything is ready for our guest. We wouldn't want them to think badly of us now would we?" He stated before heading back up stairs.

The doorbell rang sending both Elle and Romeo flying into place. They made sure their outfits were neat and hair just right before opening the door to their new neighbors.

"Hello, we're the Cowins,' exclaimed Romeo while shaking their guest's hands. "I'm Romeo and this is my wife Elle."

"Romeo. How romantic. So I see you've found your Juliet," joked the wife of the other couple.

Both parties shared a good laugh, then the older gentleman introduced himself and his wife.

"I'm Alex Ace and this is my wife Maya Ace. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you two. Please come in. My wife has prepared a beautiful meal for us so lets eat and get acquainted with each other."

Elle, who was silent for the most part, frowned at her husband's choice of words. Once again he was portraying her as some 1960's housewife. She never wanted anyone to see her in that light for she disagreed completely with that type of lifestyle. She wanted to be viewed as a independent, free thinking, strong, and cable woman. Not some woman who can cook and clean like a damn slave. Once seated at the round, cloth covered dinning room table, Elle's attention was directed back to its original target when she noticed soft green eyes were watching her. Elle turned her head away wondering if Alex had seen her expression. "He's kind of hot......hell, he's super hot!,' thought Elle, eyeballing Alex from her side view. She scanned him over starting from his short cut blonde hair, to his beautiful European influenced features, then settling on his mesmerizing green eyes, which were staring right back at her. "Fuck! Not again." Elle didn't want to seem like some desperate housewife looking to get laid, therefore she tried focusing her attention on anything and everything other than the gorgeous man sitting to the left of her.

Now that Elle had averted her attention elsewhere, unfortunately it landed where she wished for it no to. And that was on Mrs. Maya. Maya was a lovely woman, slender, tan skin, long silky black hair, and stunning baby blue eyes. Just staring at her made Elle fill a bit insecure. However, the woman seemed to be very nice, and by the looks of it, she was definitely a people person.

Elle giggled finally realizing that her and her husband was a bit over dressed for the occasion. Unlike Alex who wore a white dress shirt and brown khaki pants, Romeo decided to go with a light grey dress shirt, covered by a dark grey blazer and a red tie. And even though Elle's outfit was a bore, compared to Maya's which was a simple black sun dress, Elle's was to overly formal as well.

"So Elle, what do you do?" Asked Maya awaiting Elle's answer.

"Oh I...I...what do I do?" Elle was totally detached from the conversation at hand, thus Maya's question caught her off guard.

"Yes. For a living," clarified Maya.

"Perhaps you just look pretty and make sure hot meals await your husband after a hard day of work. You know, like a good housewife."

Alex words struck Elle like a speeding truck. She couldn't believe he had the balls to make such a statement, at her dinner table at that! What pissed her off even more was her bible thumbing husband who engaged in his nonsense. She could had slapped the black off his ass for taking that as a compliment.

"Well you know, the Lord created Eve to serve Adam. And what a magnificent job my wife has done."

To Romeo these were words of praise. However, Elle was steaming with anger. Even Maya thought their sexist comments were funny. "You stupid bitch! How the hell can you laugh at something like that?"

"FYI, you know, for your information. I am a registered nurse at Alice Baker's Hospital," said Elle mockingly, her tone dripping with disgust obviously because of what Alex had said.

The room went silent. No one spoke, or ate, but just looked around the table at each other. Maya arose from her seat looking over at Alex shooting him the "it's time to go" look.

"Well I think it's time we left."

"Yes. Thank you so much for this beautiful night," added Alex.

Romeo walked the couple out the door, an action that made Elle cringe. She was his wife, how could he allow someone to come into their home and disrespect her, Then side with them? That bastard should be beside her, not outside cooning. Elle thoughts were interrupted by the click of the door. Her husband appeared resuming his position across the table from her. He looked angry, which Elle found to be funny being that she was the one who had every right to be mad.

"So, what was that all about?" Romeo spoke to Elle as if scolding a child.

"You know what that was all about. How dare you allow him to say something like that, You should have corrected him."

"I would have put him in his place if he had said something out of line."

"Are you serious? Are you really freaking serious!? Elle was furious at this point. This asshole of a husband...he was no good, no good at all!

"I'm dead serious." Growled Romeo. "Now go to bed. Tomorrow you'll call Maya and apologize for your behavior. Understood?"

"No! Tomorrow you'll call the Aces and kiss their asses!" And with that Elle stormed off to their room slamming the door shut.

She ripped off her clothes throwing them to the floor. She then removed the band holding her ponytail in place sending her straightened hair gracefully falling down to her shoulders. Once naked she hopped into bed still very upset over what happened earlier.

"That fucking bastard! He and his dumb ass wife better not ever step foot in my home again! I hate him so freaking much!....yet....just thinking about that idiot is making me hot."

Elle screamed into her pillow releasing her frustration. How could she hate someone and want to fuck them at the same time? It just wasn't acceptable! Elle repeated her therapy screaming into the pillow once again before diving under the covers to get some well needed sleep. However, that good night's rest was not going to come easily. Luckily for her, Romeo had decided not to come to bed, which she was very grateful for. However, Elle was still bothered by what had occurred that night. And the worse part about it was that she couldn't get that evil little bastard Alex out of her head. Elle tossed and turned fighting back the urge to stroke herself. She didn't want to get off while thinking about that man, but before she knew it, Elle hand was between her legs stroking her moistened labia. Although she didn't want to, Elle's thighs spread opened as she slowly slid her middle finger between her lips and into her wet pussy, pushing it in and out of herself. She added a second finger stretching her vaginal ring as her body sucked on its pleasure source. While fingering herself, she envisioned Alex's tongue swirling around her swollen clit before plugging deep into her hot pussy. His devilish green eyes fixated on her lustful face; his large hands teasing and pinching at her luscious tits as he devoured her juicy cunt.

"Oh yes...suck my pussy..." moaned Elle entrapped in her fantasy.

She stroked harder, faster, squeezing her tits tighter as she approached climax. Elle rammed her fingers into her cunt, biting down on her bottom lip as to avoid screaming out in pleasure. Her orgasm was intense, something she hadn't experienced in years. If this is what could happen just from thinking about Alex, she didn't even want to know what was possible if he was there fucking her in personal........actually she did. She wanted to know badly!

"That was amazing," whispered Elle, her breathing still rapid. She settled into bed, now exhausted and feeling a bit shameful. Even so, it still did not stop images of her detested lover from popping into her head. Elle lifted her hand into the air. Because of the moonlight she was able to see the white fluid covering her two fingers. Unlike most of the white people Elle encountered in Miami, Alex's skin was so porcelain. "He must have come from somewhere else," she thought, for his skin was a beautiful milky white color just like her pussy fluids.

Kissamee
Kissamee
12 Followers