Sweet Mistake

Story Info
Kate does something she shouldn't do with her cousin.
2.1k words
4.14
34.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is purely fictional and all characters are over 18 years old.

***

Me and my four cousins were playing truth or dare. We had decided to meet up again after about a year of not seeing each other.

There was me, Kate, as well as Ian, Betty, Adam and Amber. Ian and Betty were siblings and so were Adam and Amber but we all felt like we were one big family.

Ian and I had been very close ever since we were kids. We used to play soccer and go swimming together. Betty and I used to play with dolls and tease Ian. I was never as close with Adam or Amber but we always saw each other at Christmas and Thanksgiving.

"This is getting boring. I've been asked these same questions about a hundred times and been told to do these same dares about two hundred times. I want something new!" Amber groaned.

"You just play truth or dare too often", Betty said.

"How about we ask a question and everyone has to answer it at the same time? Something you'd never want to answer", Adam proposed.

"Let me think... Who in this room would you want to have sex with?" Amber asked.

"That's... Certainly not what I was expecting but uh... sure." Adam looked a little uncomfortable.

"Come on, the more uncomfortable to answer it is the better. I'll count down from three and we all say our answer at the exact same time. Everyone has to answer or we'll think of something even worse for you to do. Deal?" Amber said. She was excited.

"Deal", we all murmured. Betty looked nervous.

"Okay. Three, two... one!"

"No one, that's gross", Betty cried.

"That plant", I said, pointing at a cactus in the corner of the room.

"Myself", Adam said.

"Ian", said Amber. For some reason that made me feel a little jealous.

"Kate", Ian said looking straight at me.

"W-what?" I mumbled. My face turned red. Before I could say anything else, Amber yelled:

"Betty, Kate and Adam, you three are no fun!" She was clearly taken aback by the fact that Ian had said my name instead of hers. She was pretty and she knew it. Ian was still staring at me. I looked at my hands.

"You guys are my cousins and Ian is my brother! I don't want to have sex with any of you!" Betty yelled.

"I'm just so much hotter than any of you that I'd much rather fuck myself", Adam said. Amber scoffed.

"You guys are gonna have to run naked around the house three times. I don't care if the neighbors see you, we made a deal", she said. She seemed annoyed.

"Fine", Adam said. He seemed more thank okay with it. Why wouldn't he? He had a great body and nothing to be ashamed of.

Betty and I looked at each other, horrified.

"We should've just said something. Fine, uhhh, Adam. I'd fuck Adam", Betty said.

"It's too late", said Amber and started pushing us outside. "Let's go!"

Adam was already half naked by the time we got outside. It was about 9 o'clock in the evening and almost all of our neighbors were outside enjoying the warm weather.

"There's no way I'm doing this. No way", I said. Adam had already taken off all of his clothes and started running. "Oh for God's sake..."

"The sooner you start running, the sooner it's over", Amber said. "You don't even live here and you'll most likely never see these people again."

Betty started taking her shirt off. "Fine. Let's do this." I couldn't help but notice how toned her stomach was. Adam ran past us.

"Come on guys!" he yelled. Ian laughed and high-fived him.

I started slowly taking off my clothes. I guess it wasn't that bad. I could do this. Not a big deal.

Soon I was standing completely naked in front of Amber, Ian and anyone else who happened to look. I tried my best to cover my private parts with my hands. Betty was next to me, doing the same.

"Go on then!" Amber said laughing. Ian was eyeing me from head to toe. He looked like he was eating me with his eyes. I wasn't as uncomfortable as I thought I would be. It actually felt kind of good.

Adam stopped beside us, panting. "Done. It's your turn now", he said.

"You can't be done yet! Oh, fuck", I said.

"Let's go, Kate. Let's get this over with", Betty said and grabbed my arm. We started running.

"I hate this", I screamed but started laughing.

"Hey, neighbors! Look over here! Two naked women running, both of them single!" Adam yelled. He still hadn't put on clothes. He was probably enjoying this.

"Oh fuck off Adam!" Betty yelled back. She slapped Adam's arm when we ran past him. In order to do that she had to take one of her hands off her body, which exposed her naked breasts. Some of the neighbors laughed and whistled.

I could feel people's eyes on me. I could hear them yelling lewd comments at me. I kind of enjoyed it but as soon as I had finished the three laps, I put on my shirt and skirt. I didn't even bother with underwear, I just wanted to cover myself up. Betty seemed to take her time putting on clothes and I couldn't blame her. She looked great and was getting a lot of attention from the neighbors - both guys and girls.

Adam had finally put on his boxers. Some girls were clearly staring at him. Adam just smiled at them and did a little twirl to show off his body even more. The girls giggled.

I went inside. Betty, Amber and Adam stated outside for a little longer. Ian came in after me.

I felt his hand touch my ass and slowly move my skirt up. I flinched. He grabbed the thong I was carrying and sniffed it. My face was as red as a tomato. He smiled at me and pushed me against a wall, burying his hand in my thick, brown hair. The other hand was touching my thighs, moving dangerously close to my crotch.

"I meant what I said earlier", he whispered in my ear. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. He gave me back my underwear and sat on the couch, staring at me.

Amber and Betty came back in. I tried to gather my thoughts. I looked down and realized that people could clearly see my hard nipples through my thin shirt.

"Adam wanted to stay and talk to the girls", Amber said and laughed. Ian grinned, still looking at me.

I ran upstairs into the bathroom and locked the door. I quickly put on my underwear and bra and took a few deep breaths.

What had just happened? Was Ian really attracted to me? But we were cousins! I had never thought about him like that. Or had I? He did have a nice body. He wasn't as muscular as Adam but it was clear that he worked out a lot. His brown hair was always messy. He had a little bit of facial hair. He was actually kind of handsome.

I looked in the mirror. What did he see in me? My eyes were big and my lips full. I had a few extra pounds, but luckily my stomach was still pretty flat. My breasts were perky and the perfect size - not too big, not too small. I wondered how big his package was...

I shook my head and washed my face as if to get rid of those thoughts. I shouldn't think of Ian like that. We were related.

I went back downstairs and tried to act like nothing happened. Ian didn't pay any attention to me, he was talking to Amber. Adam still hadn't come back and Betty was on her phone.

We watched a movie and played some games. I went to bed at around 2 am. Me, Betty and Ian shared the quest room. There was a double bed and a mattress on the floor. Since I was the first one to go to sleep, I decided to sleep on the bed. Betty would most likely sleep next to me and Ian would have to sleep on the floor.

But Ian came in right after me. I was in my underwear, ready to go to bed, when he opened the door.

"Jesus! Knock first!" I said and pulled on my nightgown. Unfortunately it was see-through and didn't really cover up anything more than my bra and panties did. Ian just stared at me and smiled.

I slipped under the covers and turned my back to the door. I was expecting him to go sleep on the mattress but he took off his clothes, leaving just his boxers on, and came into bed with me.

"Betty can sleep on the floor. She should've come to bed sooner", he said. I didn't say anything. We just looked at each other.

I felt his hand on my shoulder. He started playing with my bra strap, letting his hand travel on my body. His fingers started getting closer to my breast but I didn't stop him. I was getting horny and I was embarrassed about it.

He grabbed my hand under the blanket and brought it to his stomach, slowly letting it move down. He let go of my hand but I kept going. He was getting hard. I blushed and pulled away my hand, turning my back towards him.

Betty opened the door. "Oh come on guys! I wanted to sleep on the bed."

"You were too late. It's ours now", Ian said. His fingers were playing with my thong under the covers.

"I'm not sleeping on the floor. I'll just go sleep on the couch then", she murmured, grabbed her pillow and blanket and left the room. A part of me begged her to come back but a part of me - the lower part - was getting excited.

I felt Ian's hand between my legs. I didn't push it away even though I knew I should have. It felt so good. I squeaked and quickly covered my mouth with my hand. Amber was in the room next to us. I couldn't let her hear us.

He pressed his body against mine. I could feel his erection on my back. I turned around and pressed my hand against it. He was staring right at me.

His lips touched mine before they started wandering down my neck. I let him turn me on my back and climb on top of me. He started taking off my silky nightgown and I didn't even try to stop him. He unhooked my bra and threw it across the room. My breathing was getting heavier. This was wrong on so many levels but I didn't want him to stop.

While one of his hands played with my breasts the other played with my clitoris. He sucked on my nipples and I tried to not moan.

I grabbed his dick and turned him on his back. I pulled down his underwear. He was so big, the biggest I had ever seen. He saw the look on my face and grinned. He knew he was big.

I took his erect penis between my lips and did my best to make him feel good. I played with his balls and gently kissed his glans. I took as much of it in my mouth as I possibly could. I couldn't wait anymore.

I took of my panties. Before I could start riding him, he threw me under him, covered my mouth with his hand and rammed his dick inside of me. I was so close to screaming. He was huge and ai hadn't had sex in months. I put my legs around him and begged him to fuck me harder. He did.

He moved fast but didn't seem to get tired. He kissed my neck and pushed me against the bed. I couldn't move and I didn't want to. I was really close to an orgasm and I could tell that so was he.

"Come", he whispered in my ear, demanding, as he came inside of me. We had an orgasm at the same time. It felt amazing. For the first time that night I even thought about birth control. I was glad I was on the pill.

He stayed inside of me for a little while longer before I let my legs down. We were both panting. I stared at the ceiling. What had I just done?