Sweet Music

Story Info
Band student gets music lessons from her teacher.
1.7k words
4.29
37k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha smiled as she pulled into the school parking lot. She was the only one there; the only one, that is, besides her band director. She took her curly brown hair out of its ponytail and put a little lip gloss on her pouty mouth then took a look in her rear view mirror. Her blue eyes sparkled and she had a slight blush on her cheeks. Biting her lower lip, she opened the car door and set one long, tanned leg on the ground before the other. She opened the door to the school and called out his name. Mr. Scott poked his head around the corner of his office and smiled slightly.

"Samantha, I'm glad you're here; you need to get these order forms out to the freshmen tomorrow. I won't be here." His green eyes momentarily at her breasts which were concealed under the perfect tee she had on. "Um, so make sure they get these, okay?"

She smiled and took the papers from him and made sure her hand touched his. His black hair was wavy, and she could see a spot that was going to be bald in about ten years when he looked down at the ground. When he turned his face toward her again, she could see something in his eyes she'd seen before. She took advantage of that and licked her lips. She heard his breath catch and looked at his chest rise and fall quickly; it was very muscular under there and she couldn't wait to see it again. He had a pitiful look on his face, like one of that from a boy who was being teased. She smiled and took her hand away and turned to leave.

"Is that all you wanted when you called me, Mr. Scott?" She leaned against the doorway to his office and perched her hand purposely on her neck.

He stood up next to her, his voice hushed. "Is there anyone else here?"

She smiled and shook her head then shut the door, her hand moved down to her breasts. He walked over to his office window and pulled the blinds down just in case a janitor was to come in and clean. Samantha's breath caught in her throat as he came over and pushed her against the door, his body flat against hers. She looked into his eyes as she hooked a finger in the belt loop of his shorts and pulled him closer while she rubbed her hip against his hardening cock. She let him kiss her, and teased his tongue with hers before she grabbed his head and kissed him harder. She heard him moan and pushed him away. She just gave him a devilish smile and made him sit in his chair, her foot on the armrest.

"God..." was all he got out before she was on top of him.

Samantha pulled off her shirt to reveal a lacey pink bra that barely covered her nipples; she fondled herself before she kissed him again. She stood up and dropped her too short shorts and was standing there, lacey pink boy panties to match. She looked over his shoulder and found his conducting baton, grabbed it and slid the handle up under her panties. She began to rub her clit with the smooth wood, and Mr. Scott never took his eyes off of her. A small groan escaped her lips and before her orgasm, she removed the baton and put it in her mouth, her pink lips wrapped around it. She looked at him as he put his hands on her hips and tried to make her sit down.

"I have a better idea, Mr. Scott." She saw him take a deep breath when she called him that. He'd been her teacher for the past four years, and she had started fucking him four months ago. Although it was legal - she was 18 - it wasn't the best thing for a teacher to be screwing any students.

She got down on her knees between his legs and unzipped his pants; his rock hard penis sprang out of his boxer shorts. She licked her lips and put one hand on the super soft skin. She saw him lean back as she slid her pink mouth over the head, down the shaft and she took the whole dick in her mouth then licked his balls at the same time. She repositioned herself so that one of his legs was in between hers then she rubbed herself on him while she sucked his cock. One hand played with his balls and the other was behind her, deep in her pussy. God it made her so fucking wet to suck him off, but she desperately needed that 9 inch cock inside her. She stood up and took off her bra and panties and was prepared to ride him, but he had a different idea. He turned her around and had her lean backwards on his desk, one foot on the armrest of his chair. She watched him look at her smooth pussy, with a small triangle of hair above her clit then he put his mouth to her, his tongue gently flicked her sensitive bud.

"Oh, fuck." Samantha said quietly and pushed her cunt into his face.

He sucked at her clit and the slipped a finger into her tight, slick hole and made sure he hit the spot. She began to tremble as she felt an orgasm come, but he backed off. This is what she loved about sex with him; he knew how to tease her, how to make it last. She felt his finger slide out of her pussy and over to her puckered little asshole and she relaxed for him; that was one of the best things he could do to get her off. With one breast being massaged, his tongue on her clit and the other hand in her asshole it was almost too much to take. Then he stuck his thumb into her cunt and pumped her holes furiously. She felt his tongue press harder and she gripped the edge of the desk until it almost cut her circulation off.

"Oh, oh.... God, yes, fuck me, Mr. Scott.... Fuck meeeee," she screamed as her body shook with her first orgasm. Oh he was mean; she felt him release everything in the middle of her wave. "No!"

She looked down at him and frowned; she wasn't done yet. She quickly smiled again and looked down at his cock which stood straight up; it begged for her attention. She was glad the armrests were attached to the back of his chair so she could fuck him while she looked in his eyes. Slowly she lowered herself onto him and his dick stretched her pussy more and more. She sank down until she felt his balls on her ass and gradually rose up again. She pinched her nipple; she knew he liked to watch her play with herself. She slowly came down again, this time she stayed there and squeezed her pussy around his thick cock. She felt his hands grab her ass cheeks. She couldn't take it any longer and put her hands behind her on his desk and braced herself with her feet on the floor. She rode his dick and swayed her pussy back and forth so that his hard stick would hit her clit when she slammed down on him. Within minutes she was panting and biting her lower lip as she felt her orgasm build again. She felt a hand at her mouth and sucked on his fingers hungrily, then gasped as one was quickly shoved up her ass, then another. He finger fucked her behind as she rode his dick; she let out a major scream and came with such a force that his fingers were pushed out of her ass. She leaned against him, out of breath.

He let her rest for a moment before he had his way with her. He kissed her gently and tangled his other hand in her curly brown hair before he grabbed it and pulled her off of him. They stood in front of each other and he turned her around; she was bent over his desk. He teased her pussy with the severely swollen head before he quickly plunged into her. Samantha's hands pushed against the wall for support and resistance, but his fucking her didn't last long. He pulled out and let her stand there and wonder what he would do next. She looked over her shoulder and bit her lip; he smiled and held his cock against her asshole before gently sliding the head in. At a snail's speed, he finally got his dick inside her ass and his balls tickled her pussy. She pushed back against him using the wall as leverage. He began to pound her ass and stopped suddenly; the outside door had opened. He pulled out and quickly went to lock his office door and when he turned around, she was perched on his desk. She rubbed her clit with one hand while the other held his baton which sank deeper and deeper into her wet pussy.

"Oh, God that's beautiful." He whispered and walked over to her. They heard the footsteps near the window now.

Samantha motioned for him to come closer. "Fuck me, Mr. Scott," she said just above a whisper.

"Shh!"

She smiled and bit her lower lip again. "Mr. Scott!" She said a little louder.

She used a foot to push him into her, his dick slid into her dripping slit. They could hear the footsteps getting closer, and they stopped right at the window. A dark silhouette appeared and Samantha let out a low moan. Mr. Scott quickly put a hand to her mouth, and she licked his fingers making him groan. The shadow disappeared briefly but came back at his door. He fucked her pussy while he held her hips, pulling her into him. She rubbed her clit as he watched, getting close to his own orgasm. She squealed and pushed her cunt into him and heard their guest put a hand on the doorknob.

"Oh... my... god!" She whispered and rubbed her clit harder. "I'm... gonna... cum!"

He grunted as he plowed her pussy and someone knocked on the door. Samantha closed her eyes and shook her head back and forth. When they didn't answer the knock, they heard the person leave and the door shut behind them. He grabbed her breast and slammed his dick into her one last time and she felt his hot spunk fill her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhh," she groaned. "Mr. Scott, I love it when you fuck me."