Sweet Music Ch.4

Story Info
Coming Clean.
4.4k words
4.58
38.3k
3
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/08/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehorn
thehorn
12 Followers

The hot, steamy shower poured onto our backs. Jessica grunted rhythmically as I pounded her from behind. Holding a soaking strand of her gorgeously long, auburn hair in each hand, I felt as though I was riding a wild young mare, desperately reigning her in as she galloped to the edge of the abyss.

Too late: with a scream, Jessica powered to her shattering orgasm. I released her hair and reached round to grab her small, apple-like breasts, tweaking her long nipples through the material of her flimsy white shirt, which was now completely transparent from the soaking of the shower. Jessica’s tight, hairy pussy pulsed around my throbbing dick as the orgasm coursed through her body. This was too much. I withdrew, flipped her tiny body round, undid the few remaining buttons on her shirt and exploded my boiling cock-juice, first over her cute freckled face then, in a final convulsive spasm, over her tits and muscular tummy.

I collapsed on top of her and we lay still for a while, panting furiously. Then we kissed deeply. I plunged my tongue deep into her mouth, enjoying the salty taste of my spunk on her lips. Our tongues sparred and jousted before Jessica withdrew her mouth and, scooting forward beneath me, slowly licked her way down my chest and stomach, taking my spunk-coated, still-erect manhood between her lips and gently, thoroughly, licking it clean of every single drop of warm semen.

Still I did not soften and soon my cock was pulsing again as Jessica’s lips wrapped round my slippery glans, sliding down the shaft almost to the base. Her throat contracted round my hard meat for a few seconds and she withdrew until, again, the tip of my cock grazed her soft lips. Then her mobile, exploring tongue washed around my glans and, again, her mouth and throat engulfed me. Again and again, this torture was repeated, sometimes agonisingly slow, sometimes quickly and urgently. Eventually, I could take it no longer. My balls tightened and jerked as I unleashed another rope of hot creamy spunk into Jessica’s warm, eager mouth…

-----------------------------------------------

Life had been busy of late: ever since the first sexual encounter in my apartment with the quartet of naked beauties – Jessica, Kate, Nina and Lucy – every night had brought new erotic experiences with one…or more…or all of them. My dick often felt as though it had been through a mincing machine, but so far had always somehow managed to rise to the occasion as demanded by my insatiable young charges. The heights of pleasure had been incredible and I had never believed it possible for a human being to generate as much spunk as I had been spending in the cunts and mouths and hair, as well on the tits tummies and bottoms of these beautiful girls.

Among the many delights I had discovered whilst unlocking the womanhood of my girls, particular pleasures had included discovering the extreme sensitivity of Lucy’s pert nipples (which by simply gently scratching with my fingernails I found could unfailingly bring her to orgasm), torturing Nina’s dark unshaven cleft with my tongue for minutes on end until she screamed with lust, and giving Kate wave upon wave of climax by spanking her buttocks while buried balls-deep in her hot quim.

All the time, there was the vague fear that one of them would report me to the Principal. OK, they were all over 18 and what we were doing was legal. But still…Nevertheless, they were in it at least as deep as I was - and besides, they were obviously enjoying it just as much as me.

They seemed to take pleasure in exposing me and themselves to insanely dangerous situations: I could be taking a class and Nina, sat directly in front of me, slouched low in her chair and knowing I had a clear view under her desk, would open her legs and let her short skirt ride up…to show that she was not wearing panties. She would then mercilessly tease me throughout the class, occasionally dipping her finger into her vagina and diddling her clit, before bringing her finger up to her beautiful mouth and slowly licking her own sticky juices, all the time fixing me with her lustful gaze. My cock would be in a permanent state of torment.

Then there was the time when, walking down the corridor, I came face to face with Kate. She fixed me with her huge cheeky grin before more or less pushing me into a storeroom, pulling down my zipper and frantically sucking and masturbating me until I spasmed into her mouth. She then simply swallowed my spunk, licked her lips, kissed me on the cheek and walked out as though nothing had happened, leaving me standing in the middle of the room with my trousers around my ankles and a dripping, semi-erect cock still throbbing with arousal.

Still catching my breath, I looked around the storeroom. I’d never set foot in here before – what a place! Just about every item of equipment that had been replaced in the last 25 years seemed to have ended up in here: old TVs, blackboards, chairs, old-style desks with the seat built into the iron frame. Imagine a modern-day Ms. in this establishment deigning to park her pert little derrière on one of those! There was even an old-fashioned teacher’s desk and out of curiosity I opened one of the drawers…and my heart skipped a beat. Sitting there was a flat black object, about 2 inches wide and 18 inches long – a leather strap! I picked it up and took a closer look. It was surprisingly heavy, with a wicked looking split at one end that ran about 6 inches down the centre. I weighed it in my right hand and brought it down with a CRACK into my left palm. Fuck! It hurt – quite amazingly. My palm was instantly red hot and tingling ferociously. That wasn’t the only part of me that was tingling as my imagination began to speculate about all the naughty young ladies whose bottoms had been savaged by this now obsolete instrument of correction. Zipping up my pants with difficulty I resolved to return when I was able to transfer this discreetly to my briefcase. Meanwhile, I wondered what else was lying around in that junkroom…

-------------------------------------

My favourite moments continued to take place in the privacy of my own flat. There, of an evening, I could relax and enjoy the ministrations of these gorgeous girls without fear of being caught ‘in flagrante’ and I experienced pleasure of a kind I never thought possible.

A particular delight was to lie on the bed, Jessica and Nina next to me, each taking turns to spank the other’s pert bottom and lick and nibble her clitoral bud, whilst Kate and Lucy worked me up in their own special way. This involved quickly running the tips of their fingers around my belly and chest. Doesn’t sound much, but they did this with such gossamer-like lightness that I never quite knew whether they were touching or not. The effect was staggering - exquisite torture that seemed to go on for hours – and all the time those fingertips travelled within millimetres of my pulsing rod, but never quite touched it. Perhaps they occasionally strayed to the pubis - and paused to circle and tease – only to withdraw almost as soon as contact was made. It wouldn’t take long before my whole body was screaming for release, my pelvis making involuntary movements to try to push my penis into their hands. Then, just at the moment when I thought I would go completely insane, a fingertip would lightly brush the side of my shaft, before returning to circling my abdomen. A fingernail might gently scratch my straining ball-sack, before setting off to play with my nipples.

Then suddenly – a new sensation: more a breath than a touch: warm breath caressing the end of my prick, followed by a slightly rough pressure, but wet, warm, yielding, mobile. A tongue, sliding up and down, tickling the end before snaking slinkily to the scrotum. Onwards, along the sensitive spot between cock and asshole – and round and in….and back up the shaft to torment the bell once more. Again, the same motion, sliding slowly down to my balls and beyond…and all the time, fingertips softly circling and stroking my belly…Then, suddenly, a different pressure - a strong suction as my cock was caught between knowing female lips and devoured to the back of the throat. A few seconds of exquisite oral masturbation and my saliva-coated pole emerged with a pop from the pouting lips, my balls spasmed and pumped and I started to unleash a torrent of boiling jism over Lucy’s face. As my cock continued to pulse and throb, Kate got to work hungrily licking my sensitive glans and, when that was thoroughly cleaned, lapping the dribbling spunk from Lucy’s face.

The next day I was walking down the corridor when I heard Kate’s voice coming from the open door of one of the girls’ bedrooms. She was evidently in deep conversation with the other members of the quartet.

“…Well how is he going to find out? Look Lucy, stop worrying.”

“I agree with Lucy,” said Jessica, “if he finds out we made up the story about stealing the money, we’re all in the shit. He’ll know we just did it to get into his pants and make him write good references for us.”

“Don’t worry, after the fuckings we’ve given him, he’ll write anything we want him to.” laughed Nina,

“Yeah, that’s right.” said Kate, “He’s not going to do anything when he knows he’s onto a good thing like this. Look, he’s getting great fucking. We’re getting great fucking. Everybody’s happy. I’ve got him wrapped round my finger.”

“Last time I looked, I thought it was your fingers that were wrapped round him!” quipped Jessica and all four giggled.

So that was their game! The little bitches! Pretending to have stolen the money as a way to seduce me and use me to get on in the world. We would soon see about that. These uppity over-privileged little madams needed a lesson they wouldn’t forget…and I knew just the way to teach them….

Later that evening all four girls stood at the door of my apartment, all identically dressed in loose white shirts and ankle boots. My cock instantly stiffened under my silk dressing-gown at the sight of these delectable nymphs.

Earlier that day I had ordered them in a stern voice all to present themselves after lights-out. They had giggled and grinned at each other at the time, obviously relishing the apparent mock-severity of the demand, and now they stood before me with the same insolent expression – an expression I planned to change before the evening was out.

They processed in line into the apartment, firm braless young breasts bouncing enticingly under flimsy unbuttoned shirts, stiff nipples pressing up hard and dark against the thin cotton.

“Girls, the game is up.” I began, as we stood in front of the leather sofa in my sitting room, “I overheard your little conversation this afternoon. I know exactly why you pretended you stole the money.” I paused to register the look of alarm on their faces, before continuing, “If you think you can exploit me, then you have severely underestimated me.”

“You bastard!” exclaimed Kate, “You were fucking snooping on us!”

“HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT!” I roared – and for the first time, a look of real concern crossed their faces, “Bend over..!” Kate hesitated, unsure of herself for the first time in this entire charade. “….NOW!!!” I yelled.

Meekly, Kate positioned herself on her knees, arms resting on the cushions, in the manner to which she had become so accustomed during our many sessions of punishment-play in recent weeks. Slowly she bent forward, allowing her rear to present itself to my gaze.

“And the rest of you….MOVE!!!”

Lucy, Jessica and Nina all hurried to join their friend at the sofa. There was now a real tension in the air, a feeling that the power had suddenly shifted from them to me. I began my preparations…

Slowly and gently I slid the tail of each girl’s shirt up and over her bottom, gradually exposing each pair of smooth and, I was delighted to see, un-knickered, buttocks. Next, taking a bottle of slightly warmed baby oil, I applied the contents liberally to each backside, pausing at each upturned bottom to massage the slippery liquid into the skin and giving plenty of attention to the crack between their legs. This elicited low groans of pleasure from each girl as my oiled fingers snaked and slithered their way around their lustful vaginas. I moved in turn from Kate, to Jessica, to Nina, to Lucy – and back – until I had ensured that each cunt was adding its own dripping juices to the warm sensuous oiling it was receiving. However I was careful not to let any of them go over the edge into a full orgasm. I wanted to keep them all on the brink, in anticipation of Phase 2!

I withdrew my hands, and wiped them on a towel. I needed dry hands for the next part of the entertainment. Reaching under the sofa, taking care not to let the girls see it, I pulled out the leather strap I had found in the store room. After testing its weight for a moment, I brought it down with a sharp CRRRAAACKKK!! across the middle of Kate’s bottom.

A moment’s pause, then Kate yelped with shock and pain as the heat rushed through the nerve-endings of her backside. Quick as a flash, before she had time to recover, I brought the strap down for a second time, a little lower down her bottom – to be rewarded with another yelp of protest. The third and fourth strokes were destined for Jessica, who had still not quite grasped what was happening. Her gasps and sobs soon joined those of her lovely friend. Nina and Lucy, of course, had more time to prepare, but even they were caught unawares by the speed and ferocity of the strapping. Soon the room was filled with the sound of girlish grunts and sniffs as four pairs of red-streaked buttocks wobbled and jiggled under the severe discipline of the firm leather.

I paused, and immediately the girls moved to place soothing hands gingerly on warmed nether regions.

“WHO SAID YOU COULD TOUCH YOURSELVES?!! TAKE YOUR HANDS AWAY!!!” All four quickly removed their hands and the warmed orbs continued to wiggle and throb as the girls shifted their weight from one knee to another in a desperate effort to achieve relief. I walked over to the drinks cabinet and poured myself a Scotch. As the fiery liquid slipped down my throat I contemplated the delicious sight of the four writhing bottoms. Another sip and it was time to warm them up again…

Once again, I slowly slathered baby oil over the tortured teenage mounds. Using both hands, I could service two girls at once, taking time to snake my slimy inquisitive fingers into their warm clefts, tickling and teasing their nubbins and probing deep within the moist sleeve of each vagina. The sobs had now been replaced by moans of arousal, but once again I didn’t let things go too far: as soon as Kate and Jessica began to establish a regular thrusting rhythm against my probing digits, I would withdraw and move to Nina and Lucy, leaving the first pair in cold, frustrating limbo. My second pair would then start to squirm and respond to my teasing caresses, only to be pulled up short as I withdrew and returned to the first pair. Each cycle of lubricated stroking brought the girls closer and closer to sexual release and their panting and grunting became more and more intense….Time for another dose of the strap!

CRRACCKKK!!! The leather whistled down and exploded across oiled buttocks. CRRACCKKK!!! Once again each girl writhed in torment as the second kiss of the strap followed the first with scarcely a breath between.

CRRACCKKK!!! Bottoms were turned from pink to fiery red as an extra lash landed on each wiggling arse.

More oil. More rubbing. More soft explorations of moist, throbbing cunts as each girl pushed herself onto my tormenting fingers in a desperate attempt to overcome the waves of pain through pleasurable release. More frustration, as I brought each to the brink of orgasm, before cruelly withdrawing my fingers and moving to the next girl.

Of course, it wasn’t just the girls who were getting frustrated: my cock was by now sticking out of my silk robe like a flagpole. Already the helmet was shiny and slick with pre-cum. I moved from girl to girl, pulling down each loose white shirt to reveal bare shoulders and breasts, then tying the shirt loosely around their waists, like a belt. Turning to Lucy’s upturned butt, I leant forward and slowly slid into her dripping vagina. Lucy gasped and began to frantically buck and writhe against my mercilessly motionless cock. With a delicious slurping sound, I withdrew and plunged straight into Nina’s waiting cunt. Again, the gorgeous dark-skinned beauty began to massage herself against me, adding the little circular motions to her thrusting which made her such a talented and arousing little cock-teaser. Once again, I slipped from Nina’s oily depths before she had time to achieve release and moved to the lovely freckled arse of Jessica. Here I lingered to tickle the underside of her thighs with the tips of my fingers before sliding my probing length into her dripping pussy and insinuating a greasy finger into her arse. Jessica began fucking my cock like a demon, howling her way towards erotic satisfaction:

“Yes! You bastard!! Oh YESSS!! You gorgeous fucking bastard!! YESSS!! YESSSSSSS!!!!! OH GOD!!! I’M GOING TO COME!!! YESSS!! YESSSSSSSSS!!! I’M GOING TO………………”

…..I withdrew, plunged straight into Kate’s succulent quim, spread my legs for extra stability and began a steady rhythmic fucking motion. Reaching round, I trailed my fingertips slowly down her belly and shaved pubis, seeking out her hot little clitoris and adding some manual stimulation to the pounding she was already receiving from behind. In no time at all Kate was at the edge of climax, shouting her need for release. Yet again I slipped out of her, abandoning her throbbing clit just as the moment of crisis was upon her.

All four girls were now groaning and writhing as they bent over my sofa. But it was no longer out of pain that their thighs and buttocks heaved and jiggled – the kiss of the strap was long forgotten. Now, in a state of highest arousal, and with self touching strictly off limits, their thighs were rhythmically contracting in a desperate attempt to achieve the release to which I had so recently brought them and so cruelly denied. To watch the erotic ballet of these glistening, writhing bottoms was sheer poetry. To hear the gasps and groans of sexual arousal from my four young beauties was sweet music indeed.

It was time for the final part of the ordeal. Once more I discretely reached under the leather sofa…..

THWICKKKKK!!! The first explosion of the cane across Kate’s glistening backside was greeted with a second of almost eerie silence, followed by a banshee shriek as a stream of liquid-fire from the springy rod spread in a scalding line across Kate’s poor bottom. THWICKKKKK!!! No sooner had the searing pain registered than the second stroke, catching the sensitive undercurve of her smooth buttocks introduced a whole new dimension of torment.

My explorations of the store-room had yielded more than just a leather strap: over in a corner, crowded amongst broken hockey sticks and three-foot long blackboard rulers, I had found the crook-handled, whippy cane I was now wielding with such vigour – a relic of a bygone era when delinquent young ladies were regularly shown the error of their ways through a taste of the bamboo bottom-tickler. Now the moment had come to reinstate it and to give four naughty little Misses the chastisement they so richly deserved

THWICKKKK!!! Jessica screamed as the rod slashed her upturned rounds. THWICKKKKKKKK!!! Nina howled as the cane caught her across the tops of her thighs, leaving a livid weal across her perfect chocolatey bum. THWICKKKKKKKK!!!! Lucy groaned as I treated her to the fiery correction offered by the flexible implement.

I repeated the process, moving from bottom to wriggling bottom, cracking the cane across the tender burning flesh. Yelps, gasps and groans filled the room as each girl writhed in her own personal hell-fire. My huge erection was by now poking out of my silk robe, pulsing furiously in response to the incredible and delectable sight before my eyes.

thehorn
thehorn
12 Followers
12