Sweet Music Ch.4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehorn
thehorn
12 Followers

At length I ceased my ministrations and stepped back to take another sip of Scotch and to enjoy the spectacle of the four quivering girlish backsides criss-crossed with angry red weals.

“OK girls, you can rub each other better now.”

Jessica sank into Kate’s arms; Lucy into Nina’s and a delicious scene unfolded of four tearful and remorseful young ladies gently comforting one another, murmuring sweet nothings between soft kisses and exploratory caresses of tender bottoms. I threw off my robe and, naked, passed between them, pouring lubricating baby oil onto each mound, pausing to lick salty tears from red faces, to teasingly caress the occasional protuberant nipple or to explore an unhooded and moist clitoris. Hands began to roam more freely as we all lay back on the large leather sofa. Fingers slid over bellies and boobs, tickling and scratching. Pussies responded to the soft probings of hands and tongues. Gentle fingertips began to sport with my testicles and penis as we slowly started to move together in one mass of mutual pleasuring, accompanied all the while by soft kisses, licks and nibbles across all our bodies. The punishment was over; the lesson learned. It was time for us all to enjoy the release we so desperately needed.

I reached over to a fruit bowl on the table directly behind and took a bunch of large, thick bananas. Ripping them from the stalk, I handed one to each girl. They knew exactly what to do – we had played this game before. Each took a firm thick fruit and slowly inserted it in another girl’s dripping vagina, sawing it slowly and rhythmically backwards and forwards. Musical as they were, they gradually began to synchronise in a single pumping action, sighing and grunting all the while as they masturbated each other to climax. I watched the spectacle with delight, idly pushing my hot throbbing cock first into Jessica’s mouth, then Nina’s then Lucy’s, excitedly comparing the delicious sensations of their various fellating techniques.

I reached over to Kate and began to help work the banana faster. Soon I was rewarded with the superb sight of her warm cunt beginning to spasm and drip as the first wave of post-punishment orgasm hit her. Utterly abandoned, Kate howled her climax, which, combined with the suckling I was now inflicting on her sensitive nipples, set off lovely Lucy’s orgasm. Nina and Jessica had by now moved to a 69 position and were vigorously pleasuring each other with the probing fruit. Jessica’s lapping tongue on Nina’s clit and mine on hers started both of them on the long road to orgasmic fulfilment which at length arrived amid ecstatic groans and cries.

My own crisis was drawing near - and I wanted all four of them to share my boiling spunk. I stood and all the girls knelt before me, gazing adoringly up, their faces a study in sweet lust and wanton desire. Kate wrapped her soft hand around my turgid meat and gently began a slow, deep masturbation. Lucy and Jessica took turns to tickle and scratch the underside of my ball-sack, coaxing my sperm as though tickling a cat under the chin, whilst Nina’s long tongue teased the end of my prick each time Kate’s wank-stroke stripped back my slippery foreskin.

Deep within my churning gonads, I began to feel the spunk tingle and rise. My balls tightened and spasmed as the bubbling jism began to course through my tumescent length.

“YESSSSSSS……YESSSSSSSSS………..OHHHHHHHHHHH………..

FUUUUUUUUUUCCK…….!!!!!!!!!!”

With a huge surge, hot cock-juice shot out and arched into the air, spurting in several directions and spraying Kate and Lucy’s waiting mouths. A second blast caught Nina in the face, covering her dark skin with sticky white cum. Jessica moved to lick the precious spunk from her friend’s gorgeous face, just as I aimed the third spurt at her forehead and lovely little freckled nose. Kate continued her wanking action as more and more cream erupted from my cock. Spurt after spurt coursed up my spunk-muscle, bursting out of the end, always into a waiting sperm-drenched mouth. I was totally out of control, roaring my furious orgasm, which seemed to go on for minutes on end as if every drop of water were being drained from my body. Never had I experienced such release – it was almost fightening and the girls watched with a combination of awe and utterly sated lust as the final spasms rocked my body and the last spurts pulsed and dribbled over their faces. After much kissing, licking and gentle stroking of still sore, well-punished bottoms, we collapsed together on the sofa and fell into a blissful post-orgasmic doze.

-----------------------------------------

That summer Kate, Jessica, Lucy and Nina (not their real names) left the school, having all gained star scholarships. As expected, they all eventually embarked on a successful career as an all-girl string quartet, playing popped-up versions of the classics while dancing around in skimpy costumes. You may have seen them on TV. I know for sure that their beauty as well as the erotic skills they developed did them no harm at all in working their way up the professional ladder. As for me, I soon left the school, abandoned teaching and went into publishing and freelance writing.

And the missing money that started off this whole erotic saga? It was never found. But that summer I went to the Carribean and had the best vacation of my life. Who says crime doesn’t pay?!

THE END

thehorn
thehorn
12 Followers
12