Sweet Music

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dusty grinned, "Youhave done this before, haven't you?"

"Yeah, sure, of course. It's just been a while, and never with..."

Dusty strolled over to him, and leaning into the shorter man's back asked, "With what?"

"With, someone, ssso, h...hot." His insides were quivering again, and he couldn't seem to control his voice around this guy.

With his mouth right by Chris' ear, he whispered, "Mmmm, thanks, but I find that hard to believe. You're a hot little number yourself, all wiry muscles, and untapped energy. I'm dying to see which one of us wears out first."

That deep voice right in his ear, the warm breath puffing against his hair and neck had Chris in such a state of arousal, that if Dusty had touched him at that moment, he would have blown his load right then. He already had a wet spot on his underpants, and slacks from precum. He hadn't realized he was holding his breath until he started seeing spots. Luckily, Dusty moved away to pour some drinks and he was able to take a breath and try to regain his equilibrium.

"Smirnoff, or Captain Morgan?"

"Which ever, I don't care."

"OK. Captain Morgan it is."

Chris sat on one of the beds as Dusty played bartender. He took the glass that was offered to him, and drained it.

"Whoa, I don't want you incapacitated, just relaxed."

"Don't worry about it, I have a really fast metabolism. Alcohol doesn't affect me as much as most people. As a matter of fact, I think I need another." He said with conviction and stood to get it.

Dusty stood, and caught him around the waist. "Actually, I think what you need is me. Let me give you a massage, I guarantee it'll relax you way better than booze. It'll also let you get used to me touching you. We just need to start off slow is all, not just jump right in. We've got all night, after all."

He reached around, and dug into the second bag, pulling out another bottle, this one containing a yellow-white liquid. When he popped the top, Chris could smell coconut and pineapple.

"Pina Colada flavored massage lotion." He said, smiling lecherously. "Take your clothes off, and lie on your stomach on the bed."

Chris spent a couple minutes fumbling with the buttons on his waistcoat, until Dusty took over. The rum didn't seem to be kicking in yet, and his coordination was shot from his nerves, not to mention being painfully aroused for a couple hours.

He had gotten all of the buttons on Chris's vest, and shirt undone, when Chris stopped him.

"I think I'd like to take a quick shower first. If you don't mind?"

"Not in the least. I'll join you." Dusty replied, smiling.

"Well, actually, I'd like to do it alone. I mean, I'd be more comfortable, ya know, if I could just have a few minutes to myself."

"Not a problem. Take your time, and once you feel ready, we can enjoy each other." Dusty stepped back to let Chris move past him.

Chris found he could control his fingers with Dusty in the other room, and managed to get undressed without trouble. His nerves were on edge; he couldn't believe that this incredibly looking guy actually wanted to be with him. Chris knew his reactions so far had to have made it clear that he didn't have a hell of a lot of experience in the bedroom.

He knew people thought he must be comfortable with sexual matters, because he sang songs about love, sex, and intimacy with such conviction, but it was just an act. Once you got him off of the stage, he was at a complete loss. He had never managed to screw up his courage enough to approach someone that he found attractive. He had only been with two guys, and that was because they had approached him.

He finished his shower quickly, but stalled for a while. He was afraid to leave the bathroom. Figuring that he might leave soon, if he hadn't already, Chris girded his loins with his terrycloth robe and opened the door.

He stepped out, dreading that the room would be empty. When he saw Dusty slouched on the bed farthest from the door a wave of relief washed over him. Then he didn't know what to do.

"You're shy." It wasn't a question. "Jeez, Chris, how can someone who goes out on a stage all the time, and sings, and struts around like he owns the place, be shy?"

"I don't know. I guess, when I'm performing, it's like, I know I can give them...I can...I know what's expected of me, and know I can fulfill their expectations, but this..."he took a deep breath, "I don't...I'm scared that I'll, screw up, and you'll be like, 'Shit, this guy ain't worth the trouble, I'm outa here.' I mean, I..." his eyes were shining like he was about to break down and cry.

Dusty felt his heart swell with emotion and it was a startling sensation, to say the least. It was one of those things he had read in books, but had always thought was just literary license, not something that actually happened to people. Like "wringing your hands in distress". It was almost funny when he realized that Chris was doing just that, only it was the belt of the robe he was wearing that was taking the abuse, rather than his hands.

Dusty got up from the bed, and said, "Come in here." He moved past Chris to enter the bathroom. When Chris didn't follow, he repeated firmly, "Come here, Chris."

The singer took a hesitant step toward him. Dusty reached out, and caught his wrist, pulling Chris to stand between him and the mirror. He stood behind him, with his hands lightly on his shoulders. His hands slid down Chris' arms to his waist. They slowly, caressingly glided them around his waist to lie on his trembling stomach. Leisurely, Dusty unwrapped the belt and let the robe fall open. Skimming his hands up through the light thatch of blond hair, Dusty smoothed the robe back off of the creamy shoulders, allowing it to drop to the floor.

"Look at yourself." He breathed into the shell of Chris' ear, palms resting on his bare hips. "What do you see?"

"I..."

"What you see," Dusty whispered, "is someone that I think is extraordinarily sexy. You look at yourself, and you wonder, 'how can someone I think is beyond gorgeous want to be with me?' What you're not considering is that not everyone would find me as attractive as you do."

Chris made a sound of incredulity.

"Take my word for it. I've been turned down plenty of times. My advice...don't look a gift horse in the mouth." Dusty smiled at him in the mirror as he pulled Chris back into his straining cock. Chris shivered, and groaned, lifting his arms to pull Dusty's head into the crook of his neck, while arching his back so that his ass pushed into the denim clad groin behind him. Chris' erection was flaming red, and twitching.

"Now, about that massage..." Dusty took his hand, and pulled him into the other room

Dusty had Chris lie on his stomach, while he stripped, and then straddled his hips. Chris could hear him open the lotion bottle, squirt some into his palm, and smooth it around to warm it up. Firm hands touched down at his shoulder blades, and smoothed up to Chris' shoulders, causing his breath to catch in his throat. After a few minutes of slow, sensual rubbing, he began to relax into the experience. As Dusty slowly moved down his back, Chris could feel his hard cock trailing down the crack of his ass, bumping back and forth.

When Dusty began following his hands with his lips and tongue, he couldn't help but groan, and spread his legs slightly. Dusty's entire hands were working his butt cheeks, while his mouth was sending shivers from the base of his spine to the rest of his body. He clutched the pillow, and ground his hips into the mattress, whimpering incoherently when Dusty's tongue slipped into the top of his crack.

When he felt his cheeks being pried apart, he held his breath in anticipation. The actual sensation of having this beautiful man swirl his tongue around the edge of his hole, then clamp his lips around it, creating a suction, was intense, but when he flickered and probed it with his agile tongue, it was too much.

"AAAAAHH, Ohhh, GOD, HUUUUUHG!" his entire body spasmed with the intensity of his orgasm; he was literally blind for a few seconds. Afterward, all he could do was lie there, twitching, and gasping for air.

Dusty continued to stroke his back, buttocks, and thighs. It was sensual, yes, but mostly soothing. Like he knew that Chris needed to come down, before he could stand more stimulation. When his breathing had returned to normal, he felt himself being turned over. He opened his eyes to find Dusty smiling down at him.

"And think, that was just a little foreplay." He looked down between their bodies. "You're still hard. God, I knew I was gonna love being with you."

At this he slid down, and began licking up the sperm that covered Chris' stomach, making little appreciative sounds as he did it. He got as much as he could without touching Chris' still aching cock, and then moved back up for a kiss. He kissed Chris' lips for a bit, and then slipped his tongue into his mouth. The combined taste of Dusty's mouth, the massage lotion, and his own essence was glorious. He never wanted the kiss to end, and clutched at the red head when he tried to move back down his body.

Dusty indulged him for a bit, but soon pulled away to continue moving down, his lips and tongue exploring every inch between Chris' mouth and his goal. He took the time to bring both of the singer's nipples to an almost painfully erect state. Chris was already losing himself in the new sensations that Dusty was causing to course through his body.

Dusty loved the sexy little whimpers, groans, and disjointed words that Chris clearly couldn't control. He didn't know how much longer he could hold out. He'd been hard off and on for a good two and a half hours now, and his entire groin was throbbing and aching. He'd nearly lost control when he realized that Chris was blowing his load earlier.

"Chris?"

"Chris."

"Huh?"

"I need you to do something for me, Chris."

"Anything, what do you need?"

"I'm really starting to hurt, man." He slid up, and lay next to him on the cool sheets. "I want to make everything perfect for you, but I really need a little relief to be able to do that. Will you just touch me; just use your hands to help me out here, please?"

Chris took a closer look at Dusty and saw the strain in his face, and his labored breathing. Looking down, he saw that his cock was so engorged that he could actually see his pulse. It was an angry purple color for half of the length. Rolling to his side, he pushed on Dusty's hip to get him onto his back. Chris continued rolling until he was on his knees, straddling his right leg. He took a few seconds to examine the cock with its silky looking thatch of auburn hair.

This was only the third cock he had ever seen in person, not counting his own. It was long enough that it was drooling precum directly into his navel, and looked thick enough that Chris' hand would only just encase the circumference. He placed his palms on Dusty's firm pecs, and smoothed his hands down his torso to either side of his cock, never taking his eyes off of it. Dusty clutched the sheets on either side of his hips. He couldn't keep from grinding his pelvis into the air while groaning in anticipation.

"You're uncut, aren't you?" Chris asked, looking up. Dusty was biting his lip, looking pained. The best he could do was nod in answer. "I've never seen one that wasn't circumcised. It's beautiful." He breathed.

"Chris, please!"

His reply was to gently lift Dusty's cock up, and out of the way so that he could lick the pool of precum out of his navel. It was salty-sweet, slick, like room temperature jell-o, and smelled musky. He smoothed it around his mouth as he moved his face down to the base of Dusty's pole. With his tongue spread out flat and broad, he licked in one long motion up to the tip, then swirled it around the tip without pausing. He heard Dusty's breath catch and rush out in a loud groan when he tongued the piss slit.

He swirled around the head in a downward spiral until the tip of his tongue slipped under the edge of the glans. Dusty's right hand settled onto the back of his head. It felt like a butterfly in his hair, like he was scared Chris would pull away if he applied the least pressure, but Chris could feel it trembling just the same. Wrapping his lips around the entire head, he sucked softly as he slid the shaft into his mouth. He rocked his whole body back until his ass was touching his heels so that he could get his throat into the right position to take him completely in.

"Hah hah hah hah, Aahhhh."

It almost sounded like he was laughing and Chris could see Dusty's balls pulling up hard. He knew Dusty was about to come, and didn't want him to yet, so he pulled off almost completely. With his right hand, he gripped the base of his cock, applying uniform pressure all the way around. With his left, he made a circle of his fingers and thumb, and carefully pulled Dusty's testicles down. This was a technique he had read about in a book, and wasn't entirely sure that it would work the way it said. He waited until Dusty's legs stopped quivering, then retuned to the stimulation.

Taking him in all the way again, the blond bobbed his head up and down slowly, swirling his tongue back and forth on the underside. He had forgotten how much he loved the feel of a hot, hard cock in his mouth, and he had every intention of enjoying it as long as possible. When Chris went down all the way, he could feel the head twitching in his throat. He was so turned on by the power he held over this god-like man at this moment that he couldn't keep from moaning in pleasure, twisting his head around like he was sucking on a stationary lollypop, and bobbing his head up and down rapidly. This was way too much for Dusty to take. When Chris felt him swell, throbbing hard in his mouth he knew he had misjudged the timing. All he could do was pull back so the blast wouldn't choke him, and accept the offering.

"Uuuh, Huhhg, Uuh, Gooooddd, Huuuhh, Chriiiiiisssss, Huuuuu."

It felt like about a quart of cum hit the roof of his mouth, though he knew it couldn't be more than a couple tablespoons. Chris had never seen anyone get so lost in an orgasm before. Every single muscle on Dusty's body was either twitching, or standing out in bas-relief. His hips thrust in symphonic rhythms, an almost perfect 4/4 measure. It was the most beautiful sight in the world. He imagined that this must be what Mozart had felt when he conducted one of his great operas, physically guiding the orchestra to play his music exactly the way he heard it in his mind. It was heady, and exhilarating.

Once he felt Dusty's penis begin to slowly deflate, he let it slide slowly out of his mouth, and gently laid it on Dusty's stomach. He gradually worked his way back up Dusty's body, planting open mouthed kisses along the way, so that they were lying next to each other, he on his side, and Dusty still on his back. Dusty's right arm was flung out under the arch of Chris' side, and it came up to pull him into Dusty's side at the same time that he turned his head to look at him.

"You know, you act like some kind of a sweet, virgin angel, but you got a mouth like the very devil himself. God, damn. I thought I was gonna have a fucking coronary, or something. I've had a lot of great blowjobs in my life, Chris, butthat was the trump. How can you have performance anxiety in the sack when you know how to play cock like Gabriel blowing on Judgment Day?"

"I didn't know I knew how. I mean, I've only done it a couple times, and they didn't seem all that thrilled with the way I did it, so I started reading any book I could get my hands on that looked like it might give a clue as to how to do it right.

"Bullshit. Books don't give you the physical ability to deep throat a guy's meat, man."

Chris sat up, wrapping his arms around his legs. He looked extremely uncomfortable again. He mumbled something that Dusty couldn't catch.

"What?"

"Iprobledwidacucmboble." He said, with his face pressed into the hollow created by his arms, and legs.

"Sorry, didn't catch that." Dusty said, propping himself up onto his elbows.

Chris lifted his head, and covering his closed eyes with his hands, he repeated, "I practiced with a cucumber. OK? Go ahead, laugh."

"Why?"

"Because, I didn't have the real thing available to me, so I had to improvise!"

"No, why should I laugh?"

"Because, it's pathetic?"

"It's not pathetic, it's inventive. I used to use one when I was living at home. Admittedly, I never thought to use it to practice sucking cock, but still."

"What did you use it for?"

Dusty gave him a look that said he clearly thought he was being thick, and it hit him like a two by four what he meant.

"Oh, Jeez. I wonder why that didn't occur to me?"

"Sounds like you were so worried that you hadn't been good enough at pleasing your partners that you never even considered your own pleasure. Did you enjoy your other encounters?"

"Well, yeah, I mean, I came and all."

"But you were so dissatisfied with your own performance that even though you came, it really wasn't good for you, because you didn't thinkthey enjoyed it like you thought they should have, right?"

"Maybe, I don't know."

"Let me guess. Both of the other times it was kind of quick, and perfunctory? Every time you started to get into a certain thing the other guy would switch around, like pull you off his dick, and start fucking you. Then that would be over so quick that it felt it wasn't good for him, but he still needed to get off, so he rushed it. Then this guy was out the door before you quit breathing hard, right?"

"Yeah!" Chris looked startled, that someone had finally been able to put into words what he had been trying to express to himself for years, and couldn't figure out how.

"Thought so. It's not unusual. A lot of guys are so concerned with busting a nut that they miss the real pleasure of sex. Guys like that might as well be jacking off. The people that they pick up aren't really people to them, they're personified Roger Palm and his five bros."

Dusty held up his left hand, and wriggled his spread fingers in the air, looking disgusted. Chris couldn't help it; he started laughing so hard that he couldn't sit up right. He flopped over onto his side, alternately tittering, snickering, and guffawing.

Dusty ran his hand up from the back of Chris' knee, across his ass, letting his fingertips dip into the crack and glide along it, and then up his spine, bringing his body back into alignment with Chris' in the process. Chris' laughter turned to a moan of renewed desire. His body involuntarily stretched itself out to its full length; as his flagging member thrust itself back out to full measure.

"Damn, but you are one luscious little devil, you know that? I just wanna drown myself in you, Angel. I've never known anyone who was so responsive to the simplest touch." He pulled Chris full against his body, stroking the back of his head with his left hand while caressing his back and side with the other.

"You're just a sweet little sex kitten, ain't ya? You just want someone who'll stroke you, pet you and love you." He whispered, nuzzling into Chris's neck.

Between his words he was devouring Chris' ear, throat, and shoulder, licking, sucking, and nibbling everything he could reach.

"I can do that, Angel. More than anything else I wanna be the one that makes you purr like a kitty with a plate of cream. You just tell Daddy what you want, what you need, and you'll get it, Angel Baby."

"You mean it?" Chris panted.

Dusty pulled his head back so that he could look him in the eye, "I wouldn't have said it if I didn't mean it. Now give. What's your heart's desire? What's the one thing you always wanted, but never got?