Sweet Nan Ch. 01

Story Info
A romantic first time circa 1965.
3.1k words
4.3
11.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHORS NOTE

This is the story of my first real affair. I was then a soldier of 20, stationed in Massachusetts and the year 1965. And as always feedback is welcome, message me and I will answer.

SWEET NAN PT I

In the spring of '65 I stumbled into situation that was to blow my mind and change my life and my view of women forever (again , I seem to just stumble blindly in life.)

The Army had me at a post in a small town outside of Boston, and I often went to Philadelphia on weekends to visit friends and family.

After one such trip, I was taking a Greyhound up to Boston, and as was my wont, I found a seat next to a young woman. We talked away the trip and she gave me a number where I could reach her. She was leaving home (escaping a really bad situation, I found out later) and was going to stay with her brother until she could find something of her own. The next week I called her and we went to a movie or something. We began to see each other on a regular basis. And.... that brings us back to the subject.

Looking back at what I have written I see that I have not told you who Nan was so here goes. She was 20 that year and about 5'4", weighed about 120. Her legs were long and slender and where they joined she had a thick black curly bush, wide, round hips and flat belly and a narrow waist that was topped by nice tits , full (B cup), jiggley and with large dark (almost brown nipples). She had a pleasant face, she was Polish-Italian, and had full lips, a large (but not too large) nose, and dark Italian eyes - large, dark and deep, and topping it all was a mass of long dark (almost black) curly hair. All in all, a nice young thing, not beautiful but very nice.

This is not nice or titillating but important to all that follows. Her father had died when she was 12 and thereafter her mother had treated her badly, shit, not badly horribly. Her mother humiliated and debased her on a daily basis, she had been allowed no social life, no friends or dates. When we met on that bus, she was escaping.

That spring we dated, necked and petted a little, she had absolutely no experience, had barely been kissed. We got to the point where she would let me fondle and squeeze her tits, but only outside her blouse. I would play with her ass and run my hands down her thighs. But when I would start to unbutton her blouse or try to run my hand up under her skirt she would take my hand and move it, back on her tit or ass but over not in her clothes. She was 'waiting' until it was right. I was not to be discouraged, I wanted her, not just someone but HER. I guess I was in love with her (I told myself that and her too.) Looking back it was more than just lust; I wanted more out of her than just a piece of ass.

Sometime around the 4th of July she began to talk about us getting a place of our own, an apartment, and living together. ------- This, dear reader, was 1965 and such things were almost unheard of and absolutely not done, at least not by any 'decent girl'. ------ I was absolutely dumbfounded, this was her idea not mine. I had no idea of how to deal with it.

The first time she brought it up was kind of vague and I didn't pay it much attention. We were necking and petting. I was hot and horny, was trying to run my hand under her skirt, she pulled it out and said something like, "It would be different if we had a place of our own." I just put it down to another put off. But in the next couple weeks she began to repeat it and to be more direct. "If we had a place of our own it would be like we were married," was one she whispered in my ear once while stopping me from opening her blouse. It took a while but I finally understood that she was serious. She really did want to live together, just as if we were married.

Well, we did, got a little apartment in Fitchburg, not too far from the Post and near where she worked. And picked a day when we would move in, the first of August and I took ten days leave from the Army so we would have time together. A funny thing, although we were in and out, moving stuff etc. we never hung around, just did what needed to be done and left, no messing around.

+++++

= MY SWEET CHERRY =

When the first came around we went out for dinner and a show (I think, I don't recall that part of the evening as well as what followed). We were both nervous, anxious, awkward and all those other words that mean we were scared silly and had no idea of what we were doing. Finally we could find no more excuses and had to face it, it was time for us to go "home". God what a scary thought (remember I had not gotten laid since the disaster with Rose and now I had to put up or shut up.)

When we got home I unlocked the door and waited for her to go in (the first dumb awkward moment, more to come), she looked at me and waited.

Finally she said, "Pick me up and carry me in." I did and managed to salvage a little pride by kissing her and telling her I loved her.

Once inside she hurried off, saying she was going to clean up and "get" ready. Shit! What had I got myself into? What was I going to do? She was in the bathroom and had the door closed and locked (I know, I checked, I wanted in). So, I just sat and waited, and after a little bit the door opened and she stood there. She was wearing a light blue peignoir and matching nightgown, covered too much and especially was to stiff, but I gave not a damn for that.

Walking into the bed room she said, "It's your turn I'll wait." She sat on the bed and I went to shower and such, trying to figure out how to handle what came next. This girl was giving me not only her cherry, her virginity but also her reputation, what would she do if I just fucked her and then walked out? Well, that I wouldn't but what if I failed - blew it and she sent me away. Shit! Fuck! Well, grit your teeth and just do it.

And, so I did, naked I walked out and sat on the bed next to her, she was sitting up, her knees pulled up and her arms wrapped around them. She looked lost, lost and scared. She didn,t look at me, shy of my nakedness I suppose.

"I love you and I want you so bad that it hurts, but we don't have to tonight. We can wait, get used to each other."

I slid over close to her, took her hand and kissed it, looked in her eyes and hoped, but for what I didnt know.

"I'm scared, I don't know what to do, What will you think of me? Hold me, please, hold me and kiss me."

And I did, untiing and removing her peignoir, I slipped in next to her, she rolled over against me, nuzzling up into my armpit and burying her face in my shoulder.

"What if I'm not any good? Have you had any other women, what if they were better? What will you think of me, why do you want me?"

She was almost crying, and I was lost.

"I want you because I love you, I want you to love me and want me. You're important to me, I'm scared too, that I won't make you happy. That tomorrow you'll chase me away."

"But I won't. I couldn't. Im not going to wait. I want you now - tonight!"

I said nothing to that, there was nothing to say, so (she had been cuddled up against me, her head on my shoulder) I began to slide my hand down her back, and pulled on her nightgown. She sat up next to me and pulled it up over her head. OH GOD!! There she was - - - naked, really naked, it was my first sight of a real totally naked woman. My first sight was of her sitting with her legs spread, her arms over her head and full of nightgown. I was floored, I never imagined, reality is always, well, so real. I just lay there, stunned, amazed. She tossed her nightgown and looked at me (she hadn't yet) and began to say something, but I stopped her by saying, "God, you are beautiful!" and I reached over and began to run my hand up her side to her shoulder.

I pulled her to me, shit! God! - I felt her skin sliding on me as she moved into my arms. She lay half on top of me, one leg between my thighs, her hip on my cock (as hard as a rock), her pussy against my leg, the hair felt funny. I could feel her tits brushing against my chest. Just to many new wonderful things to take in at once. I held her above me, so I could see her face (and besides I liked the way her tits brushed on my chest) and kissed her - her nose, her chin, and then she giggled.

"Your hair is tickling my - uh - mm- ..."

"Your nipples?"

"Yeah, tickles."

"Well, come here and kiss me."

And we did, she was barely learning about French kissing, I have said she was a rank beginner, knew nothing at all, and here we were kissing naked. I don't know about her but that twisted my little brain. I was probing her with my tongue and holding her, holding her naked body. Everything I touched was naked, stroking her back, her sides, tickled her. Why didn't I go right for her tits or pussy? Why should I? It was all there and all available to me, I could take my time and explore it all.

She began to respond to me, she shifted and spread her legs so that now my cock stuck up between them, pressed on her pussy. Shit! That first touch damn near killed me, like something electric had hit me. That was it, I rolled her off of me and onto her back.

"My God, you are beautiful. I just want to look at you. No, I want to look at you, touch you, taste you, kiss you! Everywhere!"

There was no art or practice, or technique in her, she was just lying there, looking at me look at her. And I was looking at her, my first real live naked woman (never mind that I was going to get to fuck her, that thought I couldn't deal with, just too much at once) was lying in bed with me. Lying there next to me, and she was looking back, trying to smile, wondering, I guess what was on my mind and if she could really handle what was coming.

My mind was spinning, I didn't know what to do or where to start. I wanted to do it all, all at once, everything. Finally, I gave up, just one thing at a time and I'd start with a kiss. I leaned over and kissed her lips, then her chin, and down to her chest, ran my tongue around a breast and up to the nipple, teased it with my tongue and then sucked it into my mouth (at least I had done this much before. I was still safe). She had her eyes glued to me, watching what I was doing. As she watched her nipple disappear between my lips she gave a little shudder and (I could feel her nipple growing hard under my tongue) a sigh, her tongue began to poke out of her lips. Encouraged I slid a hand across her belly and down 'til it covered her pussy, I covered it and pressed, squeezed her whole pussy.

At this she gasped a bit, "What are you doing there?" and wiggled under my hand, raising her knees and opening her legs.

I began to explore among her curls with my fingers and parting her lips, now becoming moist and swollen, sought her clit. I trapped the little thing beneath my finger and massaged it.

"OHH!!! What is that? What are you doing to me?", she gasped.

Surprised, had I hurt her? I began to pull my hand away but she covered my hand with hers and stopped me.

"Keep doing that, don't stop!"

I didn't, and she began to rock beneath my hand. I had let her nipple slip out of my mouth, my head was below her breasts and I was watching her face between them. Her mouth was open and her head back, she was moaning and her eyes looked about to glaze over. Using two fingers to part her lips I began to search for her hole, found it and began to slip a finger in, she raised her head.

"What"s that? What are you doing?", and looked to see what I was doing to her.

"My finger, I want to feel you. Does it feel good?"

"Oh, yes, but when are you going to - - - You know...."

"Make love to you? Fuck you?"

"Yes, I want you to finish. I want you to make me a woman!"

"I will, but I want to make it good for you."

And so it went, I was stroking her, pressing her clit under the palm of my hand and fucking her with a finger. I had read in one of those women's magazines that it was important that I get her "ready", excited, and loosen her with my finger so I wouldn.t hurt her. She was getting hot and wet under my hand. I could see her face, she was looking at me, eyes big and round, her mouth open and her tongue showing. And me? I was about at the end of my rope, I was overwhelmed with the whole thing. The idea of being in bed with a woman - naked - with my hand on her pussy and my finger inside it; feeling her hot, wet, wiggling pussy. Christ! All that was left was to fuck her. Oh Shit! Could I? Would I just come as soon as my cock touched her? I damn near had when it first touched her just a minute (or has it been an hour?), ago. Oh Fuck, just do it.

I rolled over and spread her legs with my hand. Raised up and covered her, fitting in between her legs, my cock pressing against her pussy (so far so good, I hadn't creamed myself yet) and lowered myself onto her. She wrapped her arms around me.

"Don't stop", she whispered, "take me."

I kissed her, pressing my tongue into her mouth, while I searched for her entrance with my cock (Shit! It couldn't find it's target). In a brilliant inspiration, I raised my hips, took one of her hands, put it between us and wrapped her fingers around my cock.

"Here, You help him find the right spot."

She had hold of my cock (There was a hand on my cock and it wasn't mine! Shit!) and began to probe around (I don't think she had any better idea than I did). Then I felt a place, not big enough to be a hole but more of a dent, and began to press into it, she let go of my cock and pulled her hand from between us.

"That's it, go on! Fuck me!"

I was having a bit of a problem. she was wet but I wasn't and she was tight and my cock wouldn't go in. We wiggled and squirmed and I began to get wet from her, and then my cock went in. It was like a little tear and then I want in all the way, right until out hips met. God! How she felt, my cock was held in a warm, wet, grip. Her pussy didn't squeeze me but it held me tight. I just waited a moment, it was so new, so marvelous, the feel of her (You may have noticed we had no rubber or anything else, hadn't given it a thought and never did) pussy around me. Well, I had lasted this long maybe I would last longer, so I began to fuck her, slow and deep, I liked the way her pussy felt. She was tight (of course) but as her pussy swallowed my cock she was so warm and wet, my cock felt so - - - well, welcome or at home. in the right place, I guess.

She was had her arms around me and was almost still, she had flinched a little when I had finally penetrated her but it was too late to stop (for both of us) and I kept going. When I began to pump on her pussy, she moved a little under me, lifted her knees and rocked a little. She sighed and whispered in my ear, "I love you, I really do!"

I did better than I had with Rose, it may have been a whole minute when I felt the come rising in me and I began to go faster and faster. And in a rush I came, in waves and more waves, I shuddered and groaned. Nan held me tight and squeezed me with her legs.

"I love you, you're marvelous.'

I didn't feel like I was. She hadn't cum and I had cum too quick.

We went on, three more times that night, and some five or six times a day for the next ten days. But we went to sleep in a tangle of arms and legs (so many new things)and woke up together in the morning. And that was a marvel in itself

We started out fucking and began to make love somewhere in the middle.