Sweet November Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azrael13
azrael13
164 Followers

By now the cool garage had an adverse effect on my package and I was not hard at all. Laura was not pleased. She reached out and grabbed my soft, cold member and pulled harshly on it. I clinched my teeth as she held it.

"This won't do," she growled. "I am going to find out how much pain and pleasure you can endure in the next hour, and you are going to stay hard the whole time. Got it?"

I nodded in agreement as she released my cock. Her harsh treatment coupled with her voluptuous body already had my once-cold member rising, but it apparently was not quick enough. She stepped behind me and slapped my ass with the leather strap she held. I was surprised to find out how soft it was. Due to the fact that it was made out of softer, lighter leather the pain it dealt out was more electrifying than anything.

She struck my ass nine more times before she stepped before me once more. She was obviously pleased with her work, as a smile appeared on her face when she eyed my now-erect cock. Then she reached out and grabbed it and gave it a few quick, hard strokes as she looked into my desperate eyes. After that she cupped my tender balls in her hand and rubbed them tenderly, bringing my excitement to another level.

After fondling my cock and balls for a while she disappeared behind me once again. This time she pulled on a lever that controlled the rope I was hanging by. I felt myself being pulled up another couple inches. Now I was forced to hold on the rope as well as try to steady myself on my tiptoes.

As she stood behind me, she ran her hand over my bottom. "Perfect!" I heard her say, and I realized that the position I was in forced me to flex the muscles in my ass in order to stand on my toes. This obviously pleased her.

She stood behind me briefly pressing her magnificent tits into my back. At the same time she reached around my waist and began to stroke my cock slowly with her right hand as she fondled my balls with her left. Once again I was taken to the edge of orgasm and left there as she stopped suddenly.

She decided to walk around me and seemingly admire my body as she ran her fingers up and down my chest, legs, buttocks, shoulders, and back. She waited just long enough for my excitement to wind down so that I would not explode the second she touched me again.

She picked up her leather strap once more and stood right next to me. Then she grabbed my erection firmly with her left hand and began to spank my tight ass with the strap she held in her right hand. The sensation was absolutely amazing, but the tight grip she had on my member forbade my climax as she landed swat after swat until she had planted twenty. Then she released my frustrated cock again.

"You want to come so badly, don't you?" she asked, as she once again ran her finger tips up and down my torso.

"Yes," I gasped, as if the answer was obvious.

"You are in no position to take a tone like that with me," she chided, while slapping my ass for good measure. "You are mine to toy with for as long as I deem necessary. And during that time you are going to experience pain and pleasure like you've never felt before."

Then she stood before with the blindfold in her hand and teased, "Take one last look, slave, cause you're about to go blind."

I gazed up and down her voluptuous leather-clad body for a good thirty seconds before she stepped up and slid the blindfold back over my eyes. Then she slapped my cock a couple times with the strap, causing my balls to bounce a little. Then I felt as she wrapped a one-and-a-half inch thick leather band around the base of my cock and balls and pulled it tight. This stretched my sack a little and surprised me a lot as it pulled my genitals together into one tight package. Then she ran her finger tips across the tip of my cock and protruding balls causing me to squirm.

The next thing I felt was her tying rope around my ankles. The rope she used seemed to be long and soft like the one binding my hands. Then I felt her grab the strap around my package and fiddle roughly with it. I was not sure, but it felt as though something had been attached.

Moments later I felt my feet being pulled out from under me as she pulled them back behind me with her elaborate pulley system. Before long she locked the rope where she wanted it and I found my self still stretched out straight, but now at an extreme angle. My hands were close to nine feet from the floor and my feet must have been close to seven. I hung like that for several minutes as I listened to her move around the room and felt an occasional tug on a string I now knew had been attached to the strap holding my package. I now bore most of the weight on my hands and arms, and it began to get painful.

Then I heard a familiar rattling sound as she moved the step ladder over next to me, climbed it, and slid my blindfold off. I could not believe what she had done. The thin rope that was tied to my cock and balls was tied at the other end to a weight that sat on the floor. The rope was pulled tight so that if I was raised even the slightest bit more the strain would be directly placed on my cock and balls.

She climbed down the ladder and stood next to the lever and clicked it up one notch. This pulled my legs up a little and made the rope around my member pull even tighter sending just enough pain through me to get my attention. Then she stood back and smiled with contentment at my predicament. After that she gave a quick little tug on the rope and then turned, walked back into the house, and turned off the light.

I hung there in the dark for what felt like hours, but in reality was probably closer to ten or fifteen minutes. Then the light came back on and the door opened. As my eyes adjusted, I now saw all four women walking over to admire Laura's work. Much to my surprise, they were all naked.

"We are going to play a game," Laura informed me. "If you lie to us or get the answer wrong, we are going to move the lever one notch. If you feel you are telling the truth or get the answer right we will leave you still or return you to the level you are at presently. When you get three right in a row, we will let you down."

Somehow I felt like I was being set up to fail, but what else could I do? I was in no position to argue.

"Question number 1: Who is the sexiest woman alive?" Laura asked.

I looked at the four beautiful women trying to decide what to say. "Halle Berry," I responded.

Laura hesitated for a moment looking over at the other women and moved on to question two. "Who has the sexiest body in this room?"

I wondered if this was a loaded question and contemplated my answer carefully. They were all very sexy in their own way. Amber was young, with perky tits and a nice ass. Jess's breast were larger and rounder and I loved to squeeze her butt every chance I got. Kate looked incredible for a woman who just turned forty and something about her was incredibly sexy to me. Laura was the most voluptuous of the four with big tits and a round ass, but I could not put my finger on who was the sexiest. I began to stutter my answer when Laura reached out and moved the lever one notch.

I felt the slightest bit of pain and pleasure as it clicked in place.

"You took too long to answer," Laura chimed. "Question 3: Which of us has the nicest ass?"

"Amber," I blurted, not wanting to take too long to answer and figuring that was the answer they were looking for.

"I do," Jess responded angrily, as she stepped over and moved the lever another click.

The sensation of pain was strange as I became more and more aroused.

"Number 4: Who has the sweetest tasting pussy?" Laura asked.

I honestly did not know how to answer. They all tasted so delicious, I had never determined a favorite. "They are all delicious," I responded in fear.

Laura grabbed the lever. Much to my surprise she lowered me to my original level. As the pressure released I was shocked by the fact it almost hurt more while it recovered.

"Question number 5: Do you like it up the ass?" Laura asked tauntingly.

"Yes," I had to admit, and they left the lever alone.

"Question number 6, if you get this right we'll let you down. What is our combined weight?" Laura chuckled as she asked the impossible.

There was no way I could guess right, so I hung there and let my time run out and watched as she pulled the lever.

We continued this game for another twenty plus questions before I finally got three in a row. I had been raised and lowered several times. The highest level I reached stretched my encased unit to the fifth click. It was easily the most painful and intense experience ever directly felt by my cock and balls. Despite that, I was as hard as I had ever been and part of me wanted it to go on.

As I was dropped down, my hands and feet were released. Then Laura undid the bondage on my package as pre-come oozed from the tip. She was obviously pleased by this development and licked the small amount off with the tip of her tongue.

Then Amber and Kate held up the two remaining folders for me to choose from. I hesitated a bit, rubbing my sore wrists and pretending to contemplate my choice. Actually I was just taking the time to enjoy their sexy naked bodies before they disappeared again.

"I'll take number four," I said, and Kate opened it up.

"Twister," Kate read aloud. Then she, Amber, and Jess left me alone with Laura once more.

Before the door had even closed completely behind them, Laura had pulled my legs out from under me, pushed me onto my back, and rested her pussy on my face. "Torturing sexy young men, like you, gets me so wet," she moaned, as I took my cue and began to lap away.

She was not kidding either. Her pussy was practically soaked. I remembered from last time that she liked it fast and furious, so I went to it accordingly. Due to her already high state of arousal it took only a couple minutes for her to start humping my face as she climaxed.

That was not enough, though. I had pulled my head back after she orgasmed, but she quickly pulled it right back and I started on my second helping. This time it took a little longer, but she came even harder than the first time. Finally she stood and let me get up as well. Then she led me back in the house to the living room where the others sat waiting around a Twister game sheet.

I watched as Amber, Jess, and Kate stood and rubbed baby oil all over their sexy naked bodies. They even rubbed more oil on each other, paying special attention to their breasts. I was thoroughly turned on and ready to play. Kate explained that the last person left was the winner and they got to choose their prize. Then Kate came over and stroked my cock with her baby oil soaked hands. She stroked it just enough to tease before wiping the excess oil on my arms. Then Jess teased my cock a little before wiping her excess on my ass. Finally Amber did the same, except she wiped the excess on my chest. Then we all took our places around the mat.

Laura spun the wheel. "Left hand red," she called, as we all leaned to touch a spot. "Right foot blue," she called again, after spinning the wheel once again.

Laura continued to spin the wheel time and time again without anyone getting eliminated, but I was enjoying it in spite of my competitive nature. Where else could I watch three sexy, well-oiled women contort their bodies, and be invited to join them.

Finally Amber got turned around the wrong way and fell. This left me with just Kate and Jess to outlast.

I soon realized I needed to avoid the area where Amber fell because it was now really slippery from all the oil she was covered in. Then Laura spun the wheel again.

"Right hand green," she called out.

As Jess reached for a spot between my legs she stroked my cock teasingly a couple times. That turned out to be her undoing. Now she had baby oil on her hand and found it next to impossible to keep her hand in place when she tried to make her next move. She slipped, leaving me alone with Kate.

I could not have been happier. Here I was slipping and sliding around with this mocha-tanned goddess. When I won, I had decided I would take her for my prize. Now all I had to do was outlast her.

Laura spun the wheel innumerable times before I found my self hovering over Kate's sexy body. Her nipples were only inches away from my lips and I decided to have a taste.

She trembled a bit as I did so, but not as much as I did when I realized how bad baby oil tasted. Fortunately I was able to keep my bearings and the game continued for several more spins.

In all my competitiveness and excitement I lost track of where Jess had fallen and put my foot down on a nice slippery yellow spot and fell flat on my face. Kate realized her victory and jumped up and down in excitement. I almost did not mind losing when I got to watch her breasts bounce while she did.

Kate decided she wanted to wait and order food before she declared her reward.

It was a little after seven by this time, so I was pretty hungry myself.

They decided to order Chinese and have it delivered. I was just glad I did not have to go get it.

Delivery was going to take about forty five minutes, so Kate decided she would get her reward now. "We will still do the last folder," she declared, "but I want to start doing things different for the rest of the night."

Everyone sat and waited for the rest, "I want to see how many times we can make him come in the next few hours. It has to be pent up in there so bad he is ready to blow. Besides, I want to feel what that kind of pressure feels like when it goes off in my pussy."

I just about died. Kate was now, not only my hero, but the sexiest person alive.

The others divas thought about it a bit and decided that could be just as fun and agreed to let Kate have her wish.

"As for my reward for winning Twister, come here, slave," Kate commanded.

I could hardly contain myself as I stood next to her, and she sat me down on the easy chair. Then she slid her hot pussy down on my cock as she sat down in my lap. Then she whispered, "I want you to play with my tits while I ride you, but you have to promise to hold off as long as possible."

I nodded and began to fondle her breasts as she slid up and down my pole. Her glorious ass going up and down was driving me wild, and I began to pinch and pull at her nipples even more. Thankfully she reached orgasm shortly thereafter and squeezed tightly on my cock forcing me over the edge. I came like a rocket blasting off. I held her breasts tightly as I blasted my cum full-force into her pussy as she screamed out in ecstasy.

Just as I thought it was all over, Kate summoned Amber over to lick up the cum that was dripping out of her pussy. My cock was still buried deep inside her when Amber began. The stimulation of Amber's tongue on Kate's pussy and my balls and shaft was so incredible that I never went soft.

Kate realized I was ready to come again and decided she wanted to taste it for herself. She slip off of me and kneeled before me. Then she wrapped her lips around the tip and quickly began to bob her head up and down in perfect rhythm. I soon began to shoot my come down her throat. She swallowed the first couple shots and let the rest fall on her fabulous tits. Then she walked over and presented them to Jess and Laura to lick off.

I sat there and watched for a few minutes basking in the satisfaction of finally being allowed an orgasm. Then the doorbell rang; our food had arrived.

I was ordered to answer the door just as I was. When I opened the door, there stood the cute little Asian girl from before. She handed me our delivery, took the money, smiled and left as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. I took the food to the table and we all ate there without any of us bothering to put on a thread of clothing.

When we all finished Amber opened the last envelope to reveal the words: THE WALL. Then she led me to the guest room. I was then shackled to the wall with my arms spread wide over my head and legs spread apart. Then a leather belt was wrapped around my stomach and pulled tight binding me tight against the wall. Finally a blindfold was placed over my eyes and ear plugs were placed in my ears. My sense of touch was heightened, but that was about all I had left. Amber ran her finger on the underside of my cock until I was hard once more and then left.

After being held there for a little while, I felt a hand grab my cock firmly and begin to stroke me off methodically. After a couple minutes passed, I shot my load and the hand released me. My sense of smell told me that it was my wife, but I thought the hands felt more like Laura's.

Another several minutes passed before I felt a warm wet tongue running up the base of my cock, bringing it back to life. (The rhythm and technique reminded me of Amber's, but I really was not sure.) It was taking me a while to come, and I soon felt her fingers fondling my balls. That was all it took, and I flooded my diva's mouth.

This time they waited quite a bit longer before someone entered the room. This time I felt my member being lubricated and some type of device was slid on. Moments later the device was turned on and began to vibrate. That was enough to get me hard once more, but I was not sure I could come again. Then I felt another vibrator being pushed into my ass. I still was not able to come immediately, but it did not take much longer until I came once again. Both vibrators were removed, and I was left alone again.

It must have been close to an hour before the final diva came in. She got down on her knees in front of me and began to lick and suck my soft member. Once again I was surprised that it rose to the occasion. Then she stood and grabbed my cock firmly as someone else backed up to me and slid my tool into their warm moist pussy. They pounded back into me for a good fifteen-to-twenty minutes, but that did not seem to work. Then I felt them grab my cock and pull it out and push it into her much tighter ass. That did the trick and I blew my last load inside her. Then she also left.

Another couple minutes passed until Amber came back in and released me. My member had already gone limp and I was not sure if I could take any more. She let me sit and rest on the floor, but told me to join them in a few minutes.

As I looked around the room I noticed the clock on the wall said 10:30. I knew I could not sit there much longer or I would not get any sleep tonight. I got up and headed to the living room where the ladies were all dressed to go home.

"We are going to play one last game before they leave," Jess told me. "We want you to guess what order we came to the room in. Every time you guess wrong you get five swats with Laura's leather strap. I will do the honors while they watch."

I guessed that the first one was Laura and was wrong. Then I guessed it was Jess and got it right. After that it must have been Amber, but it was not. So I guessed Laura and it was not. That left me with only Kate. I thought for sure it must have been Laura that used the toys, but in fact it was Amber. That meant it was Laura whose ass I had fucked and I had twenty spankings coming.

I leaned over and placed my palms down on the coffee table. Jess picked up the paddle and struck my ass hard and paused for effect. Then she followed with another and another pausing between each one until she reached twenty. After the last one hit I stood up straight. Much to the ladies' delight, so did my cock.

Jess ordered me to jack off for the ladies before they left. I hesitantly took my erection in my hand and began to slide it up and down the shaft, slowly picking up the pace. Even though I knew exactly how to turn myself on it seemed to take forever. Then the all-too-common feeling hit me, and I felt my balls rise and my orgasm build. Just as I was about to squirt, Jess slapped my hand away and denied my pleasure once again and a little just oozed from the tip.

azrael13
azrael13
164 Followers