Sweet November Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started off by pointing out the various different spanking devices she had been using and the benefits of each one. Some allowed for sharp, stinging slaps to the ass. Others allowed for dull but more repetitive sessions. There were even some that appeared to be harsher than they actually were. This worked best for the easily intimidated. She demonstrated each of them in order with great expertise.

I did not have much trouble making it through this part of the session, partially because I was learning to enjoy it, and partially due to the motivation.

Then she moved to Cock and Ball Torture. She started off by slapping my cock a few times. This really turned me on. Then she showed them how to use clamps on my genitals. I hated that part. It took all the focus I could muster to keep my cool as she clipped them to my scrotum and shaft. For effect, she spanked my ass a few times once they were in place. Helen wanted to be sure everyone realized the benefits of using more than one method at a time. When she finally removed the clamps, the pain actually intensified for a bit before settling down.

After all the clamps were off she proceeded to stroke my cock bringing me to the edge of orgasm and then stopping. Then she turned to the attentive crowd and told them that this is something she likes to do several times during a session.

"A slave will do anything for you once he realizes that his ability or inability to come is in your hands," she told them.

She was absolutely right. Most of the reason I obeyed so well was due to knowing that one fact.

Then she turned back around and grabbed the base of my cock and balls and removed the harness that already held them and replaced it with a thicker, tighter-fitting one with a D-ring on it. Then she attached a short rope to the D-ring and pulled quick and hard to ensure that it would stay in place. It surprised me when she did this, but I was able to keep quiet.

Then she demonstrated the effectiveness of adding weight to the equation as she slowly added more and more to the rope now hanging between my legs. I felt the pressure grow and grow as I felt the strap tighten and pull on my genitals. I was nearing my breaking point as she put on the final weight and turned to face the crowd. My hands clenched tightly as I desperately tried to block out the feeling.

I barely heard what she was telling the crowd as I concentrated on my goal, but the next thing I new she had selected a woman from the class who was now inspecting Helen's work. She tested the bondage on my arms and legs and even gave a quick tug on the rope pulling down on my member. I whimpered a bit as the weight fell back into place. Then the woman took her bare hand and slapped my ass twice before she returned to her seat, giggling as she went. Finally, Helen removed the weights and freed my genitals from all of their bondage. I took several deep breaths as the blood flow returned.

Before I had completely regained my composure I felt the cool sensation of lube being squirted at the entrance of my asshole. I actually heard a few of the women give a little clap as Helen did this. Once she had a generous amount in place, Helen stopped and gave a few pointers to ensure the safety of all parties involved. Then she went on to talk about the many different ways to use the slave's asshole for punishment and humiliation. She pointed out that this is something that should not be taken lightly, for it is a very powerful tool to use. Then she pulled out her bag of toys once more.

She started by demonstrating a simple mid-sized dildo and eased it slowly in to show proper technique. Then she used my ass to show off different vibrators she had available as well as the various shapes and sizes they came in. Finally, she pulled her "favorite" toy from the bag: a strap-on.

I lay there in anticipation as she schooled the anxious crowd on the power of taking your slave's virgin ass with a strap-on. She went on to talk about how pleasurable it can be for both parties, "especially if you use a double-ended one like this one," she said, as she directed the audience's attention towards a door at the far side of the room.

I looked over and saw my wife standing in the door way with her strap-on already in place. My dick was already soft and small from the torment I had already encountered coupled with the humiliation I was experiencing. However, when I saw her, my member seemed as though it was trying to disappear into my body. The thought of being ass-raped in front of these women was terrifying.

As she walked towards us I began to take in her powerful look. She had her hair pulled back off her shoulders and wore heavier make-up than usual. She wore a black vinyl merry widow that pushed up her spectacular breasts and a simple black choker around her neck. The strap-on she had in place was also black. It was about ten inches long and above-average girth. I could tell by the way she walked she was enjoying the other end deep in her pussy. Her look was completed by 3" black stiletto heels with straps that wrapped around her legs to the top of her calf.

When she finally reached the table I was bound to, I looked up at the crowd and saw their various looks of shock, intrigue, and excitement. A cold sweat overtook my body as many of the women whispered to those around them. It was obvious by their pointing and gesturing that they got a kick out of my disappearing member.

Jess took her place behind me as Helen released my hands and then found a seat amongst the others. Jess reached up and grabbed my wrists pulling my arms behind me. Then she pushed the dildo in to me, using my arms as leverage, then slid it most of the way out. Then she pushed back and out once more. She repeated this time and time again each time penetrating me deeper and deeper. With each thrust, she pulled harder and harder on my arms demonstrating her power over me.

By now, she was starting to enjoy the sensations on her end and she began to moan a bit, to the crowd's delight. After several long minutes of getting pounded, my cock came out of hiding and began to rise. The ladies could not get enough until Jess picked up the pace even more as her climax neared.

"Give it to him," came a cry from the audience.

"Yeah, let him have it!" another shouted.

"Fuck him silly!" yet another one let loose, as Jess really started pounding, and the crowd really got into it.

I could tell by the long, hard thrusts I was receiving that Jess was near orgasm. Seconds later she reached her peak and the pace hit its maximum speed. Then my cock reached full attention. The crowd went absolutely wild as Jess collapsed on top of me when her orgasm subsided.

The audience stood to their feet, hooting and hollering, while Jess caught her breath. They continued to berate me with reminders of my nothingness and how I deserved what I got. Despite all the insults, I remained hard as Jess stood up straight and removed the phallus from my hole. She bowed to the still-standing crowd and quickly strutted out of sight.

Helen rose from her seat and motioned for the women to sit as she spoke once more. "Now do you understand the power you can have over your man?" she asked.

The entire audience nodded to the affirmative.

"I suppose we owe him his reward." Helen announced, as she stroked my stiff cock a few quick times, before releasing the bonds that held my legs and torso in place. "Go ahead and lie down on the table," she instructed me.

As I lay there completely naked but free of bondage, I listened to her address the women once again. She reminded them that, for my reward, I was going to get to choose to whom I would demonstrate oral servitude. Then she asked if there was anyone in the audience who was unwilling to participate because it would require them to be naked from the waist down in front of the entire group.

Before any of them were given a chance to bow out, Helen took the opportunity to make sure they understood what a 'gift' I had. She even went on to tell how glad she was that she had gotten to experience my 'gift' for herself. Finally, she asked if there were any who wish to be excluded. To my delight none did.

Then things got even more interesting. Helen announced that there was not going to be one woman selected but three. This got me and the crowd excited. She went on to tell how there were three ideal positions for slaves to administer oral servitude and that I would demonstrate all three.

Then she dropped the bomb. The selection was going to be done by lottery.

As she passed tickets out to the audience and ripped half off and placed it into a bowl I realized I had been played once again. Helen had told me I would get to choose the woman. She just did not say how. As she continued passing out tickets to the group, I knew I was at the mercy of the draw. Finally, each woman had a ticket and Helen stood before me with the bowl.

"Take your pick," she teased, and I reached for one of the five dozen, red ticket halves in the bowl.

"Twenty seven," I read.

A woman from the right side of the room in the second row of chairs stood up and held her ticket out to Helen for her confirmation.

"We have a winner!" Helen declared, as she waved the woman to the front of the room.

Meanwhile one of the ladies who brought me here led another slave into the room carrying a tall wooden armchair that resembled a throne. It had some impressive craftsmanship with a tall back to it and a padded seat.

This was the first time I had seen another slave at the seminar. While it caught me a bit off guard, I was not completely surprised. Like me, he was completely naked, except he was being led by a leash attached to a collar around his neck. He was an African/American in his early twenties, very muscular, although not bulked up. He was completely bald, but did sport a well-maintained goatee.

The chair he carried hid his package from the sight of the on-looking women until he set it in front of the audience where Helen directed. At that point, they got a brief glimpse before he was led away once more. His cock was soft but, even so, it was easily six inches long with considerable girth. I could tell by the glassed-over look in many of the women's eyes that they could imagine how big it could become. I even caught a couple of them licking their lips. Their imaginations were brought back to reality as Helen spoke once more.

"Slave, stroke your cock for the ladies while I give Amy some quick instructions. I want you to stay hard for your crowd, but you may not come," she ordered. Then she set Amy down in the chair and whispered some instruction to her.

I proceeded to stroke my cock slowly while the women watched. I was still a little embarrassed as I did it, but I was getting used to the crowd. This went on for about five more minutes before Helen stopped my hand. I was thoroughly aroused by now and hoped for some relief. Helen took my hand and instructed me to stand. The she pointed to my erection as she addressed the audience.

"An important element of proper oral servitude is proper motivation. As you can see, he is motivated." Then she slapped my cock a couple times as the women giggled, while my balls bounced up and down. Finally she told me to get going.

I took a couple quick steps toward the woman from the audience, who now sat comfortably in her throne. Amy was about 5' 10" and slender. She had beautiful long legs that were shown off by her tight black mini-dress. Her breasts were small but round and her neck looked delicious, peeking out from behind her straight, jet-black hair, cut to just below her shoulders. Her eyes were emerald green and round and her nose had a bit of an upturn near the end. Her lips were thin and painted bright red as she flashed a devious smile, while I approached. She sat with her legs crossed so I knew I would need to get permission before I went any further.

"Mistress, may I lick your pussy?" I asked politely, as I kneeled in front of her.

"You may," she responded, as she un-crossed her legs and smiled once again.

I placed my hands on her knees and pushed them gently apart. Then I reached up her soft, silky thighs to remove her panties. I slid her bright red thong down over her knees and then off of each foot. After that, I took them in my hand and pressed them to my nose to sniff while I acknowledged my unworthiness to her.

When I returned to her, I pushed the bottom of her dress up above her waist to reveal her pussy to me. Her pubic hair was trimmed short, but was just as black as the night. I motioned for her to slide forward in the chair, just a bit, in order to give me better access. Then I stopped for a brief moment and stared at the beautiful mound I was about to enjoy.

"Thank you, Mistress," I said, and then leaned forward to kiss her inner thigh. I planted several quick pecks on each thigh before kissing the entrance to her pussy with slightly more vigor. Then I opened the folds to her pussy with my tongue as I ran my hands along the outside of her thighs and grabbed her ass. I explored her for quite some time with my tongue until I knew I had teased her enough. She was leaning back in the chair with her hands gripping tightly to the arms as I placed my tongue flat against her clit and licked a few times.

By now she was moaning her approval as I wrapped my lips around her clit and began to hum deep in my throat. Not wanting to take her over the edge too quickly, I alternated between licking and humming for several more minutes. It was apparent that she was having a hard time sitting still as she began to wiggle in her seat.

I took my cue, wrapped my lips around her clit once more, and began to suck. Within seconds she grabbed the back of my head and humped my face as she screamed out in orgasm. I kept sucking for quite some time but slowed down gradually until she released me and I pulled my face from her pussy. I returned to my kneeling position and waited for my next command.

While Amy took this opportunity to regain her composure and pull her panties back on. Helen pointed out the obvious benefits of this position for oral servitude. She pointed out the queen-like power a mistress held in this position as well as her ability to control and instruct the slave.

"He did not need any instruction." Amy gasped, as she remained slumped in the chair, still catching her breath. Her face was flushed red as she spoke again. "That was the best orgasm I have had in my entire life! Can I buy him?" she asked.

"Not yet," Helen responded quickly, and instructed me to lay back down on the table. Then she held the bowl with the tickets out in front of me once again. As I selected the next ticket I wondered what she meant by 'not yet'.

"Fifty-three," I called out, as I read the chosen ticket and looked to the crowd for a winner.

This time, a woman standing in the back with a few others who had moved to get a better look, held up her ticket. She quickly stepped to the front of the room to the place where Helen stood. Her name tag read "Gloria". She was no more than 5-foot-tall, twenty years old and Hispanic. She wore 4" heels that clomped as she walked. Her pants were light brown and tight, revealing her plump ass. Her breasts were large and full and she enjoyed showing them off.

This was obvious by her ample cleavage dealt by her bright, multi colored blouse. Her face was cute and round with her long dark hair pulled back and dark red hoop earrings that matched her lipstick. She was obviously ready to get things started as she handed Helen her ticket.

Helen confirmed her number and whispered in her ear a few brief instructions as I was told to stroke my cock once again. I obeyed her wishes as I waited for my next task. As before, I was not allowed to come, but she commanded I stay hard.

I must have gotten really into masturbating and did not realize that Gloria had removed her shoes, pants, and panties. I was awakened from my trance when she climbed up on the table and slapped my hand away from my cock.

Gloria quickly made her way to the end of the table where my head was resting and planted her knees down on my shoulders as she straddled my face. With Amy it was something I practically begged to do, but this time the audience was going to be shown how to make your slave serve orally. I found this out when Gloria placed her hands on the sides of my head and shoved my face into her bush.

"LICK MY PUSSY!" she demanded, as she forced my face to her crotch. Despite my shock at the use of force, I quickly obliged. I sensed from her presence that a more aggressive approach might be called for and skipped past the gentle pecks and kisses and went straight to licking and sucking. Even though I was more vigorous, I made sure to tease as I progressed, allowing her orgasm to build slow and strong.

After I had been at it for quite a little while, she removed her hands from my head, but ordered me to keep at it while she unbuttoned her blouse and unclasped her bra. Then she slid her knees down off of my shoulders freeing my arms, but keeping her pussy over my mouth while I continued to pleasure her. She took my hands and pulled them to her tits and barked at me to squeeze them and pinch her nipples.

I continued to lap away at her pussy for a considerable amount of time while I fondled her breasts. Every time I pinched or twisted her nipples her excitement seemed to build. Finally, I licked and sucked her to the very edge of orgasm and then twisted harshly on both nipples, pinching them as I turned.

She cried out as she climaxed and slammed her pussy even harder down on my mouth. I continued to suck as I turned up the intensity on her tits, hoping she would finish before I suffocated. She soon began to buck up and down as I hit all of the right spots and finished her off before she fell back and to the side of me on the table.

We both lay there catching our breath for several more minutes as Helen, again, addressed the crowd. I heard very little of what she said, but I did notice many of the women had begun to touch themselves through their clothing as they observed.

Once Gloria had caught her breath, she buttoned her shirt and pulled on her pants before picking up her shoes and returning to her seat. She said nothing as she walked back. She simply shook her head in amazement with a huge smile on her face as she fixed a few strands of hair which had come free from her pony tail during our performance.

Helen finished making a few quick points and then held the bowl before me for my final selection. Before I pulled the last ticket, I looked up to the faces of the women in the audience. They were all sitting at the edge of their seats with their tickets out in front of them in anticipation. I even witnessed a few whispering to themselves, "please pick me; please pick me," over and over again. I could not help but get a little kick out of their desire for me and my 'magic' tongue.

I reached out and grabbed a ticket. "Two!" I called out.

I watched as several women threw their tickets to the floor in disappointment and frustration that their number had not been called. Then a woman on the far right of the room stood and held up her ticket in delight and seeming shock.

"I never win anything," she said innocently, as Helen confirmed her number.

"Sorry, ladies," Helen said, "It looks like Stephanie is our final winner."

Looking at Stephanie, I could not have been happier. She was as cute as could be and looked like she was about sixteen years old although she really turned out to be twenty-five. She had very short brown hair with a little bit of blonde highlighting and beautiful brown eyes. She had a small round nose and full pink lips. Her body was small but the picture of perfection. Her breasts were perky C-cups and her stomach was flat as a board. Her ass gave her a delicious shape as it jutted out firmly just below her small waist and her legs were short but shapely.