Sweet November Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azrael13
azrael13
165 Followers

Helen led Stephanie over to the table where I was sitting and whispered a quick instruction in her ear. Without hesitation Stephanie reached out and grabbed my erection and squeezed firmly. It stung, but felt great all at the same time.

"Do you want to eat my pussy?" Stephanie asked demandingly, as she continued to squeeze.

"Yes, please," I gasped, and nodded.

"Beg me," she commanded, as Helen stood back and watched.

Stephanie released my member and I got off the table, got down on my knees and began to plead for the chance to lick her pussy. I told her that I was not worthy of someone like her, but I promised I would not disappoint her. Then I begged some more.

Finally she agreed to let me and told me to help her out of her jeans. I was delighted to find she wore no panties as I pulled off her jeans. I was further delighted to find she was clean-shaven. I could hardly wait to touch my tongue to her smooth skin.

Helen stepped back towards Stephanie and whispered in her ear once more. Then she turned and found a seat amidst the crowd.

Stephanie told me to get up on the table just like before. I quickly obeyed as I anticipated licking her glorious pussy. Once I was in place she crawled up on the table and straddled my chest. However, instead of facing towards me, she slid into place while facing my feet. Before she slid all the way into position, Helen pointed out that this was a great way to make your slave give you ass service as well, but they did not have time for that today.

Stephanie positioned her pussy over my mouth and I quickly went to work. I tried to take my time, but lust overtook me and I soon dove in. The next thing I knew I felt Stephanie's hand on my rod again as she began to stroke it slowly. I took this as direction to slow down. I slowly licked up and down her slit occasionally plunging my tongue deep within her. After a time, she began to get more aroused, so she stroked my shaft even harder. Again, I followed suit and picked up the pace. I found her clit and began to suck and hum vigorously, causing her to stroke me even harder as she approached orgasm.

I felt my balls begin to rise as my own climax began to arrive, and I sucked her clit for all I was worth. She began to moan and gasp as she pumped my cock harder and faster. I shot my load within seconds and she flooded my face with her own spectacular juices. The whole room erupted in applause, for the second time, as streams of come shot from my cock, for what seemed like forever.

Eventually Stephanie raised herself off of me and climbed down off the table as I wiped my face off. Before I even knew what was going on, the two women who had brought me in had hold of both of my arms, pulled me off the table, and practically dragged me from the room. They quickly pulled the mask back over my eyes and led me back to the van they brought me in.

The cold air stung as the wind struck my naked body. Even though I could not see, it was apparent that it was well into the evening by the darkness surrounding me and the night sounds of the country.

Finally I was thrown in the back of the van along with the bag that held my clothes. The women climbed in behind me and quickly closed the door before the van sped off. Once we were a sufficient distance away, they pulled off my mask and told me to get dressed. By the time I got my shoes tied, we were back at my car and they were pushing me out. Then one of the women threw me my watch before they drove away.

As I put it around my wrist, I saw that it was almost ten. I got out my keys, jumped in my car, and headed home. When I got there Jess was just sitting on the couch watching TV. She told me there was pizza in the kitchen if I was hungry. I grabbed a couple pieces and joined her on the couch. Neither of us said a word as we sat and then we soon went off to bed.

azrael13
azrael13
165 Followers