Sweet November Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azrael13
azrael13
165 Followers

I looked into one of the full-length mirrors at her completed work and saw how it all came together. My glistening body, perfect hair, shining bondage and thong, topped off by a fancy leash and collar could only mean one thing. I was about to be paraded around even more than I had before. A cold shiver shook my body as I took it all in.

"You'd better get going." Julie said, as she pushed me out the door and then led me down the stairs by my leash, which she then handed to my sexy Asian driver waiting by the door.

I was quickly led out the door and back into the cold November air without even bothering to see if anyone was watching. Down the cold cement steps we trod to the waiting Town Car. She opened the back passenger side door, and I jumped in. There, sitting in the back seat waiting for me, was my sexy wife.

Jess was dressed to the nines in an incredibly powerful and intoxicating dominatrix outfit that made me want to serve her every whim until the hands of time stood still. She wore a black vinyl hat with a stainless band encircling it that looked similar to that of police officer or taxi driver, with her mid-length brunette hair running down to her shoulders. Her beautiful blue eyes were inviting with her heavy mascara and deep-red painted lips. She wore a black and silver leather corset that barely covered her pink nipples and accentuated her luscious tits and beautiful neck and shoulders. It was tied tight in the back in a criss-cross pattern that stopped just inches above the dimples above her ass.

The silver sequined thong she wore matched mine exactly, except for the bulge that was growing in the front of mine. The corset had straps on each side that attached to black fishnet stockings that wrapped her shapely legs. Her outfit was completed with black patent leather high heeled ankle boots, matching gloves that reached past her elbows, and a riding crop with a stainless steel handle.

I handed her the black velvet bag and begged to serve her while I took in the beauty before me. Every second that passed while I waited for her response seemed like an eternity.

She pressed her leather clad finger to her cheek indicating that I might kiss her. Once I had, she motioned for our chauffeur to go and I sat back in my seat.

Not a word was said to me as we drove, but Jess and the driver spoke freely. It was almost as though I was not there. I did not mind. I was too busy enjoying the scenery of my sexy wife sitting cross-legged in the seat beside me.

Finally, the car began to slow as we approached what looked to be a warehouse in the middle of the country. I figured this must have been the place I was taken to a couple nights before. There was a line of cars, at least ten deep, ahead of us. As we got closer I saw each one stop at the door and drop one or two people off. If it was just one, it was a woman dressed not too differently than my wife. (I did see two women in evening gowns.) If it was two people getting out of the car, it was a dominatrix leading a man dressed similarly to me. There seemed to be more women by themselves than those with men, but that was based only on the few cars I could see.

Finally we stopped at the entrance and I opened the door and took Jess's hand to help her out. Then she took the leash and led me inside. Once inside I realized that this was, in fact, the same place as before, but now it was decorated like some ritzy party.

Jess pulled on my leash and led me to a table marked 'registration'. We stood in line behind two other couples, while other women continued to shuffle in behind us, until soon we reached the front.

"Name?" the woman at the table asked.

I began to speak but a quick jerk on the leash stopped me short. "Mistress Jessica and slave," Jess said, as she glared at me.

The woman shuffled through a dozen or so papers until she found the one she was looking for. "Follow me," she said, as she pulled back a curtain and stepped into another room.

Over the next few minutes she took down a little information about me. First she weighed and measured me. "6'2" and 190 lbs" she said, as she wrote on her clipboard. "Strawberry blond hair and hazel eyes," she said, as she wrote again. "When was your last ejaculation?" she asked matter-of-factly.

"Nine this morning," Jess answered for me, as if she had anticipated the question.

"Very good," the woman responded, as she noted on her sheet and then reached out and pulled my thong down to the floor as if it was no big deal. Then she grabbed a tape measure from a nearby table and held it up to my dick, made soft again by the cold.

"I can write this number down, or you can help me out," the woman said curtly.

I looked up at Jess and she nodded discreetly back. Then I took my soft member in my hand and began to pump it slowly.

"I haven't got all day," the woman sighed, and I picked up the pace as it started to rise.

After a couple minutes of stroking, I was fully erect and the woman slapped my hand away. First she wrapped the tape measure around the middle of the shaft and measured the girth. Then she measured the length.

"Nine-and-a-quarter inches long, four-and-a-half inches around," she said. "It isn't the best I've ever seen, but it's not bad," she quipped, as she went back to writing on her clipboard. Then, she placed an armband on my left arm with the number eight on it and quickly left the room.

I reached down to pull up my thong, but Jess stopped me short. "You won't need that for a while," she said, gesturing for me to hand it to her.

Then she reached into her velvet bag and pulled out a stainless steel cock ring. She grabbed my cock and balls and snapped it into place, ensuring that my erection was here to stay. Then she grabbed my leash once again and led me back through the curtains, past the registration table and into the main room where I had been put on display earlier in the week.

This time it looked much different. It was decorated like an elegant ball with a stage, front and center. There was a bar at one end where all the bartenders were muscular men wearing only white vinyl shorts and a smile.

Around the edge of the room were various booths set up much like a carnival. Unfortunately, they were mostly covered, so the games could not be seen.

As I looked around there had to be at least a hundred women walking around dressed in varied sorts of dominatrix gear. It was truly a sight to behold. They were tall, short, fat, skinny, black, white, and so on. It was a cornucopia of women. Beyond that, some were dressed much like Jess, while others did not bother to wear panties and some did not bother with a top. About half wore small masks to conceal their identity, but the rest did not bother. It was quite possibly the sexiest thing I had ever seen.

Then there were the men. While there were over a hundred women, there were less than fifteen men walking around. That does not count the bartenders and wait staff carrying around wine and champagne. Most of the men were wearing next to nothing except for cuffs and collars. They, too, came in various shapes in sizes, but due to the limited number it was not nearly as extreme.

Suddenly, I heard the sound of someone tapping on a microphone. We all turned our attention towards the stage where Helen now stood in her favorite dominatrix attire. She announced that it was now time to officially start the party and that the competition would begin in five minutes at the booth mark "Outlast".

I did not know what was going on, but I knew by the way Jess was pulling on the leash that I was going to be involved. When we got to the booth it had been uncovered. I saw eight brightly painted seven-foot-tall sheets of wood with shackles on each corner. Jess led me over to one of the tables and fastened the shackles to my wrists and ankles. Then she pulled each one until I was locked in place with my arms and legs spread wide. After that she pulled off my cock ring and placed her hand under my chin to make sure that she had my attention.

"Don't you dare come before the others," she commanded, and then stepped behind the banister where all of the other women had congregated. I had no clue what she meant, but I soon found out.

I looked to both sides of me and saw the rest of the panels had men strapped to them as well. Then I watched as eight women came from behind us carrying long hoses with clear plastic tubes on the end. They were dressed in red vinyl body suits and they all looked like they had just jumped out of a Robert Palmer video. They all had short black hair, bright red lips and pale skin. And they were, in fact, 'Simply Irresistible'.

One of the women stood in front of me and grabbed my cock and slid the tube up the length of my shaft. Then she twisted a green band near the top and a green band near the bottom. Immediately I felt the tube lock comfortably onto my member. She gave a quick jerk on it to assure that it was tightly in place. Then she disappeared behind the wall with the other seven women.

Once again, I looked to my sides and discovered the other men in the same position as I. Then Helen stood before us.

"The object of this game," she said, "is to 'outlast' the others. Eight of you will go now and seven of you will go when this is finished. The slave that lasts the longest without coming will get fifteen points; the next will get fourteen, and so on." She stopped just a moment to read our expressions and then pointed to someone to start the machine.

Without hesitation, the machine began to stroke and suck our cocks. I could not believe the sensation I was experiencing as the tube crawled up and down my erection and air filled the plastic bags inside giving me indescribable feelings. I looked out into the crowd of women watching them as they taunted and cheered. Many of the women were pinching their nipples and touching themselves in an effort to make us come even faster. Finally I made eye contact with Jess as she mouthed the words "don't come" to me while she stared me down. That was enough motivation to get me through a couple more minutes.

Finally, I heard the crowd cheer a couple times, signaling that some had shot their wad. Then Helen announced that we were no longer allowed to close our eyes or we would be disqualified. This forced us to look out into the crowd at the women teasing us with their bodies.

Within seconds I heard the crowd cheer again as two more gave up their load. By my calculation that left only three more. I concentrated on my wife as she glared at me. That allowed me to hold out while two more gave way.

It was down to me and one other, when a woman saw where my attention directed and stepped in front of Jess and began to lick her lips while she played with herself. Jess tried to push her away until she realized the woman was the other slave's mistress and decided to go to work on him instead.

My concentration had been broken, but I was still determined to win. I do not know what Jess did, but I know the other guy did not last much longer and I was the only one remaining. I determined to hold out a few moments longer since I knew there was still another round to go, but finally the constant pumping of the machine got the best of me and I blew my load into the hose as the crowd erupted.

My body went limp against the board as my climax subsided and then Jess climbed over the banister to release me. She got my shackles off with ease, but the tube would not release until I had gone completely soft. When I finally did, she wiped the excess come from my cock and helped me slid my thong back on.

A few minutes later we watched as the final seven took on the machine. Only one lasted as long as I and he only beat me by a mere two seconds. Of course once he beat my time, he had no reason to hold out any longer.

The next couple of booths were pretty basic—athleticism-related competitions that soon separated the leaders from the rest of the pack. After doing some weight lifting, pull-ups, a foot race, and an arm wrestling competition I found my self in a dead heat with the one who had beat my time in 'Outlast'. We were well ahead of the others, but neither of us could manage to put any distance between the other with each passing event.

He was not quite as tall as I was, as he stood right at six feet tall, but he was a bit bigger in the upper body. He was African American with his head shaved bald and a rather imposing look about him, except when his dominatrix was around. His cock was at least ten inches long and just as thick as mine and it got plenty of looks from the many women walking around.

He was ahead of me by two points as we headed into the next competition. The real trick to this whole ordeal was that none of the slaves had any idea how many events there were or what the next one would be. This forced us to put everything we had into every contest. The women were loving every minute of it.

Just as I was finishing the sports drink Jess had given me, Helen took her spot on the stage once again. I had assumed it would be to announce the next event, but it was in fact to give the point standings to the crowd and, as she put it, thin the heard. She went on to say that were only two events left. This meant that eleven of the fifteen slaves were so far behind in points that they were mathematically eliminated and needed to "meet their doom".

I watched, along with the crowd, as the dommes took their eliminated slaves up to a large round platform in the center of the room. Meanwhile, Helen's assistants in the red body suits returned. There were eleven of them this time, and they were each carrying a wooden stock. Once they carried them onto the platform, they dropped the vertical bar in place and locked it in. After that each dominatrix pushed their respective slave's head and hands into the stocks and locked them shut. Each of the eliminated slaves was now bent over at the waist to the point that their head and hands were now only three-and-a-half feet from the platform and their bottoms jutted out behind them. Then all the dommes left the platform.

I thought this was their punishment for losing, but it was just the beginning. I watched as the ladies in red grabbed their shorts, panties, or whatever they wore, and pulled them down to their ankles. Then they took 2' long spreader bars and locked them between their ankles so that their genitals were completely exposed. After that they stroked the losers' cocks until they were fully erect and then left the platform.

Once again I thought that was it, but it did not end there. I watched as Helen made the owners of each slave come up one at a time and jerk the slaves off. This was very embarrassing for a dominatrix to have to do in front of her peers, but seemed to be rewarding to the slaves. That is where they kicked it up a notch.

Once all eleven of the slaves had shot their load, the eleven ladies in red returned with eleven different paddles. They each found a spot behind a slave and waited for the signal. When they were all in place they counted together ass they struck the slave's ass in front of them five times. Then they rotated around the circle to the next slave and then started again. This was to continue until each slave had received five swats from eleven different devices. The room echoed with the sounds of slapping and smacking along with the moans and hollers of the receivers until they were done.

Then the ladies put down their paddles and stroke the slaves' cocks again. Once more they came to life. Once more Helen made the owners masturbate their slaves to climax. This time it did not look like the slaves enjoyed it at all. They had already come a few minutes earlier as well as at the machine, and if they were like me, earlier that morning. Nevertheless they were being milked for their last drop. This time it took much longer for them all to come, but they all finally did it.

It did not stop there. Now I watched in disbelief as the ladies in red each pulled out a vibrator and began to lube it up. Then they turned them on and aggressively worked them into the slaves' assholes and then attached a strap around the slave's waist to hold it in place.

The look on the slaves' faces was hard to watch as they were obviously humiliated and hurting. But to my surprise, every one of the slaves' cocks rose once more. None were as hard as they had been before, but they were erect none-the-less.

Then the ladies in red stroked their cocks one last time. I could hardly watch as they worked their hands up and down the tired shafts of those slaves. With every pull and tug they looked like they were in more and more agony. After a half-hour had passed, Helen felt confident that they had been milked dry and told them to stop.

The slaves were released from their bondage and led out of the room. Some of them could barely walk, but they all eventually disappeared from sight along with their mistresses.

Finally Helen went on to announce the next competition. It was going to be a taste test. We were going to be forced to identify five women, each by the taste of their pussy. There would be points given for speed and accuracy.

I did not quite understand how this was going to happen until I got to the booth. The booth was split up into four sections, one section for each of us. In each section were five chairs spread out. Behind the chairs stood five women with no clothes on below the waist and they had all shaved so that I could only identify them by taste alone. I got really excited when I saw who the women were. They were all women whose pussies Jess had made me eat in the last couple weeks. Amber and Kate were the Diva's Jess worked with. Stephanie was the woman I licked during the demonstration a couple days ago. Emily was the girl from the library and Vicky was the lesbian from the bowling alley. I thought I had this in the bag until I heard Helen speak.

"As you can see, these are all women you have tasted before." She said. "You will now be blindfolded and your hands will be tied behind your back. Once you are ready the women before you will take their assigned seats and spread their legs for you. When I sound the horn you will all begin at the same time. You mistress will lead you to the first woman and you may take as long as you like to determine who you are licking, but you only get one guess. In addition, let me remind you that this is a timed event. Speed and accuracy is what determines how the points will be handed out."

As Jess put my blindfold on and cuffed my hands behind me, I heard the women shuffle to their seats. Then someone came by and inspected my cuffs and blindfold to make sure I could not cheat. A couple minutes later a horn sounded and Jess pulled me over to the first chair.

I made two quick licks on her outer fold before plunging my tongue deep inside to find her clit. Once I found it her juices began to flow and she began to squirm. Without even getting a good taste I knew it was Amber and I shouted her name and Jess led me over to the next chair.

Again I lapped at her outer lips before diving into her pussy and searching for her clit. Once I found it I began to suck and the juices began to flow. She tasted salty sweet like caramel corn from the fair. "Emily", I shouted and, once again, I was directed to the next chair.

I started the same way again on the next until I found her waiting clit. She was already a little wet, apparently from watching, which made me think it might be Kate. I was not sure so I kept sucking and soon remembered the sweet taste of Stephanie from the demonstration. I called out her name and then moved onto the next chair.

Her pussy seemed pretty tight as I licked and the smell of perfume threw off my taste a bit. I continued to lick for a little while longer until I figured out it was Ginny's perfume I smelled. "This must be Vicky." I called as I headed to the last chair.

azrael13
azrael13
165 Followers