Sweet November Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azrael13
azrael13
164 Followers

Suddenly I felt my right arm released and the woman holding it stood to take her turn. Simultaneously the tugging and yanking on my member picked up as they tried furiously to get me erect. Then another woman grabbed my right arm before I ever had a chance to move it. Within seconds I found another waiting pussy pushed firmly down on my face as the women began to taunt me.

"We're going to be at this all night," one woman snickered.

"If you know what's good for you, you'll get hard real soon," another chided, as the assault on my cock continued.

The taunting and cock teasing continued, for what seemed like hours, as one woman after another took ride after ride on my face. It was an experience I will not soon forget, due in large part to the sheer variety of women I pleasured. They were just about every shape, size, and ethnicity and their orgasms were as unique as their bodies. Some moaned, while others screamed. Some squirted and one remained almost perfectly still as her body's tension built until she let out a loud gasp and then slumped over. Amidst all their differences I failed to find a single pussy which tasted the same as another. In addition, I found most of them incredibly delicious.

The whole while I was sampling woman after woman, they were trying desperately to get me erect. They pulled, tugged, and twisted. They caressed, stroked, and pinched. In spite of it all, nothing worked. They even tried different lotions and lubes and on more than one occasion I felt vibrators being inserted into my ass. Still nothing worked.

Finally, as I finished licking a stout—but cute—middle-aged brunette to her third orgasm of the evening, Laura came to retrieve me. As the woman climbed off of me Laura grabbed my hand and helped me to my feet and handed me a warm, wet towel to wipe my cum-soaked face. My jaw and tongue were more tired than I had realized. The constant change of scenery and delicacies must have kept me going.

Laura excused herself from the crowd of women as she held my hand and led me away. As we walked I got my first real look at what else had been going on over the last couple hours. Many of the women had cast their clothes aside in exchange for easy access to each others' most revered areas. There were clusters of women scattered around the shop on couches and on the floor, licking and sucking one another everywhere. Other women stood by and watched while they drank their wine, but others found ways to join in, bringing dildos and vibrators along.

As we approached the steps to return upstairs I saw one woman with a large flesh-colored dildo still planted firmly in her dripping pussy, even though it appeared she had passed out some time ago.

Laura and I climbed the stairs to the top and I followed her to the bedroom. Once inside she handed me a bottle of water and a sandwich. "You have twenty minutes to rest. Use it wisely," she barked, and then walked back out of the room and slammed the door.

I had no trouble drinking the entire bottle of water. In fact I probably could have drunk two in the condition I was in. However, I was only able to eat half of the sandwich since every bite seemed more tiresome than rewarding.

I lay back on the bed as I waited for Laura's return and noticed the time on the clock was nearly seven-thirty. I had two-and-a-half hours to go, I could not get hard, and my mouth was shot. I could not figure what she planned next.

At seven-thirty on the dot, the door opened and Laura stepped in carrying a small black bag. Before I could stand, she grabbed my ankles and pulled two leather cuffs from the bag and fastened them in place. Then she fastened one more matching leather cuff to each wrist and then ordered me to stand.

"Turn around!" she barked. "I don't want that thing in my face." She slapped my cock for effect.

As I faced away from her she got down on the floor and attached a chain between the two ankle cuffs so that my ability to walk was inhibited but not stopped completely. Then she stood back up and reached back into her bag once more. From out of her bag she pulled a 12" long strap-on dildo and harness. To my surprise she began to buckle the harness around my waist and fasten the dildo in place. Then she slapped the exposed area of my ass and commanded me to turn around.

A devilish grin appeared on her lips as she admired her work and stroked my fake cock. "You are finally going to get to fuck some of those wonderful pussies," she teased. "Too bad for you, it won't be with your own cock."

After that she picked up her bag one last time and pulled out a bottle of lube. Then she squirted a generous amount into her hands and began to stroke my phallus seductively. Had it been my real cock, I am sure I would have shot my load in seconds. Once she was satisfied with her work, she spun we around and slapped the excess lube on my ass crack.

"Who knows? You just might need that," she taunted, as she slathered the lube into my crevice.

I stood there helplessly as she rubbed her hand up and down my crack until she wiped her hand dry on my leg.

"Now get down there and make me proud," Laura commanded, as she pointed down the stairs and slapped my ass.

I stepped slowly down the steps, taking them one at a time in order to maintain my balance. When I finally reached the bottom I felt dozens of eyes lock on me. Every woman in the place was now totally naked except for a few who had kept their heels on. They began to whisper and point and some even began to giggle, but one strode up to me confidently and lay down on the floor before me and spread her legs.

"I need a cock in me so bad right now, I am in no position to be picky," she said, as she reached up and grabbed my hand and pulled me down on top of her.

I guided the strap-on into her waiting pussy easily as she threw her legs over my shoulders. I pushed it in and out over and over again while I caressed her large round breasts. I quickly noticed how well her olive skin and brown eyes complimented her beautiful smile, but her round ass and hips really set her off.

I was having a tough time keeping rhythm and knowing exactly what to do since I was doing all the work with a part of me which had no feeling. However I must have succeeded in hitting the right spots as she pushed roughly back into me and began to beg for me to thrust harder.

Again I had a hard time knowing exactly what movement was working best, but at the same I was not nearing climax so I had no need to slow down or stop. Instead I was able to ride her as long and hard as she wanted without the fear of coming too fast. I felt a different kind of satisfaction as I pounded harder and harder into her.

She reached up and grabbed her legs, pulling them back to give me even more penetration as she screamed out in ecstasy. "That's it! Harder, harder, yes, yes, yes...."

Eventually she cued me to stop and pushed me off of her. As my back hit the ground a large, pale-skinned woman jumped on top of me. In no time at all, she lowered her box down onto my pole and began to bounce up and down on it. I am not even sure she cared whether I was there or not. She just rode my dildo for all she was worth until she had brought herself off. Then, without a word, she stood and walked away.

Over the next hour-plus, I was ridden by several different women and pulled on top of others. Even though I was unable to climax and feel the drain that would have brought me, I was still nearing exhaustion.

Eventually I found myself standing positioned behind a beautiful brunette with short, short hair and the body of a runner. Her legs were fit and shapely and her ass was tight and firm. Her breasts were probably a B-cup and her nipples felt good as I rolled them between my fingertips, while I thrust into her from behind.

I must have gotten caught up in watching all the other women suck and fuck around me, in addition to pounding away at the tight hole before me with my fake cock. So much so, that I did not even notice Laura sneak up behind me. I felt the tip of something cool and wet at the entrance of my anus and turned to look back, but before I could react, the woman I had been "fucking" grabbed my wrists and demanded that I not stop.

Laura stepped up onto a small stool to give her better leverage and then began to push her strap-on into me. Initially she had a little trouble sliding it in and decided to slap my ass a couple times to get my attention.

"Relax, slave," she barked. "Your ass is mine. We can do this the easy way or the hard way."

Realizing my predicament and the tight grip the other woman had on my wrists, I complied. After all, I was the slave. What choice did I have?

Laura grabbed my waist and began to push her rod into my ass. After a few quick thrusts she began to find a rhythm that matched the rhythm I was fucking the brunette with. The whole scenario was rather intoxicating and soon most of the women who had been previously distracted were now standing around us enjoying the show. I noticed many of them were whispering and pointing, but by now I had gotten used to wondering what was going through their minds.

"It only lasts for a few hours," Laura whispered in my ear, as she nibbled it a bit.

"What?" I responded, having no clue what she was talking about.

"The pill—it only last for a few hours," she panted, as she continued to push her strap-on in and out of me.

I looked down to discover what all the women were giggling and whispering about. Being consumed by everything else going on around me I did not realize that I had developed an erection and it was jutting straight down from my body, but was held down by the strap-on. Just as I made the discovery, Laura began to thrust even harder into me causing me to thrust even harder into the unknown beauty in front of me.

In almost no time at all, the woman began to scream out and beg to be fucked even harder. Before I could respond, Laura picked up the pace on my ass forcing me to do the same. In mere seconds, the brunette was bucking back against me as ecstasy from orgasm overwhelmed her, until she finally collapsed on the barstool before her.

Laura pulled herself off of me and pulled me off of the gasping woman and directed everyone's attention to my saluting member while she unhooked my strap-on and then removed her own.

"Ladies, can you believe this? He has all of these beautiful women to fuck and suck and the first time he gets aroused is when I shove something up his ass," Laura jeered, as she addressed the crowd in an effort to rile them up. "Obviously he must be punished for his disrespect."

There were only about 10-12 women left who had not passed out or left, but they all cheered at the idea of seeing me disciplined before them.

"Follow me," Laura called, as she grabbed my erection and pulled me along. We stepped towards the basement and down the steps with the remaining women following close behind. Had I not been so hard I am sure she would have pulled my member clean off, but I was rock-hard and the pain was almost pleasant.

Once we reached the bottom of the steps she led me to the center of the room where a steel ring had been screwed into the cold concrete. She took a padlock and laced it through the chain and the steel ring, then locked it in place so that I could only move my feet a couple inches in each direction. While she did this the accompanying women found seats in director-style chairs along the edge of the room, where each of them could enjoy watching my punishment in comfort. It was obvious that this was planned from the beginning.

Now that my feet were secured, she fastened handcuffs on me which were attached to a rope and then pulled through a hook on the ceiling. Then she pulled on the rope until my arms were stretched overhead and the metal cuffs pinched my skin lightly. Once she was satisfied that I was at her mercy but not in too much agony, she tied the opposite end of the rope to a nearby support pole to hold me in place.

"Isn't he beautiful?" Laura snickered, as she walked around my helpless, naked body and ran her sharp, perfectly-manicured nails across my chest, buttocks, and legs.

The women jeered and whistled in response as my cock grew even harder with every trace of her nails on my skin. Then I winced as she applied even more pressure and her nails dug into my muscular back, pulled tight from the restraints. The women hooted and hollered even more as my face indicated my pain.

By now my cock was as hard as I can ever remember it being and yearning for attention. Had it been able to speak I am confident that today would have been the day it would have chosen to break its silence and beg for relief.

Suddenly, as if she were reading my mind, Laura wrapped her arms around my waist and took hold of my throbbing member. Her large, firm tits pressed against the small of my back and she began to stroke my cock with her right hand as she caressed my balls with her left.

The sensation sent shivers of pleasure through my body as every stroke brought me closer and closer to the ultimate reward my body ached for. For a brief second I opened my eyes to discover that most of the women who had previously been lounging in the chairs were now perched on the edge of their seats.

"Are you ready, ladies," Laura called, "to see the biggest explosion of your lives?"

I did not know about them, but I was certainly ready. I could feel the mounting eruption with every flick of her wrist. I began to hold my breath as she pounded me closer and closer. Several of the women had now left their seats to get a better view as hours of pent-up teasing was nearing its delightful climax. Until...suddenly she stopped.

I opened my eyes in disbelief and shock to see what was going on. Laura released my cock and stepped up in front of me with an enormous grin on her face. At the same time all of the women began to cackle at my expense as they witnessed the frustration on my face.

I needed so badly to come that my body began to hump the air in front of me involuntarily. This caused Laura and her friends to laugh even more as they delighted in my misery.

"I told you, 'this is for our pleasure, not yours.' Remember?" she reminded me. "Now I am going to let each of these fine young ladies punish you for forgetting."

I watched as she pulled the rope holding my hands just a bit tighter causing me to stand on the balls of my feet. Then she handed the woman seated to my far left a black leather flogger and leaned forward to whisper instructions in her ear.

The woman stood up and strutted towards me as she ran the leather straps through her fingers. "This IS going to hurt," she announced, as she stepped behind me and landed five consecutive strikes to my taut ass.

I fought back the pain, but every stroke somehow managed to get me even harder. A feat I was not sure was even possible.

One by one the women took turns beating my exposed bottom. Each of them made some sort of witty remark before inflicting any pain, but none of them were memorable. A couple of the women chose to forgo the flogger and used their bare hands instead. Both of them commented on the heat exuding from my ass. Finally the last woman took her shots and I stood there breathing heavily with my erection still at high salute.

Laura walked back up to me and felt the heat of my bottom for herself. Her reaction of pulling her hand away as if it were a hot stove got the ladies laughing once again. Then she stepped back in front of me and took my balls in her hand once more.

"They look so full and ready to come. Should I let him?" she asked, addressing her audience.

The reaction of her customers was mixed. Some begged to see me ejaculate while others said I was a worthless slave that did not deserve it.

"I guess it's up to me," Laura smirked, and gave my cock a few quick strokes and then released it. She repeated this several more times until I was at the brink once more. Then she stopped and turned to the onlookers one last time.

After nearly a minute of listening to them calling out their opinions she waved her hand to silence them. Then she stood before me again and smacked my erection hard with her open hand.

SMACK!

I flinched and then pulled even tighter at my bondage.

SMACK! She slapped my cock again.

I felt the cum rising in my balls as my body winced once more.

SMACK! She slapped it one last time and my cock began to ooze.

It was almost painful. My member was getting the release I had so desperately longed for, but without the orgasm that had always accompanied it.

"Our pleasure only," Laura chimed, as she left me hanging there, while my cum continued to ooze from the head of my cock onto the concrete floor.

She directed the ladies to climb the stairs and then followed quickly behind them. When she reached the top, she flipped off the light and slammed the door, leaving me alone in the dark to wallow in my misery.

The strain on my wrists and feet made the time I spent down there seem much longer than I am sure it was, because it felt like forever. Finally the light came on once again and I heard light, quick steps coming down the stairs as my eyes struggled to adjust to the light.

As I felt the rope being let down I was able to see my rescuer. My Asian Princess had arrived to chauffeur me home. Once my cuffs and chains were undone, she helped me up the stairs, grabbed my clothes and took me to the car.

I pulled my pants and shirt back on as she drove me back to the hotel. After that is just a blur, but somehow I ended up back in my room passed out on my bed.

azrael13
azrael13
164 Followers
12