Sweet November Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azrael13
azrael13
165 Followers

"Please me," she ordered, softly and seductively, as she sat down in the chair still holding the end of my leash.

I stepped behind her and pulled her hair back off of her shoulders. Then I began to slowly cover her neck and shoulders with soft wet kisses. She rewarded me with moans of approval. I took my time working my way down her arms and then traced the palms of her hands with my lower lip before moving my attention to her taught stomach. Inch by inch I peppered her abs with kisses until I found my way to her navel and plunged my tongue inside. She gasped a little as I parted her legs and ran my hands over her knees, along her delicious thighs, and then stopped just short of paradise before changing direction completely.

Gretchen giggled a bit at the teasing but now sat there with her head thrown back and eyes closed while I licked up her stomach to her right breast. At the same time I ran my hands around her waist to her back and down to her luscious bottom. With both hands I grabbed her cheeks and lifted her off of her seat while my tongue ran circles around her right nipple and then quickly switched to her left. Supporting her weight, I moved her off the side of the chair onto the coolness of the tile floor while sucking firmly on her left nipple.

Her moans we now audible to anyone within fifty feet of where she lay and I was just getting started. For the next several minutes, I alternated between licking and sucking on both of her nipples until she could hardly lie still. As I kneaded her right breast in my hand and rolled her nipple, I carefully bit down on her left nipple. A loud cry of pleasure escaped her lips briefly and then she sat up in mock anger. I gently pushed her back down to a lying position and slithered down to her waiting mound.

Stopping quickly just outside her dripping pussy, I licked the area between her pelvis and her left leg causing her to quiver and giggle. After that I separated her beautiful pussy lips with my tongue and tasted her magnificent juices. She was already soaked with excitement when I began to search out her clit, but this took her pleasure to a new level and she began to climax before I ever reached the promised land.

Having found her clit, I continued licking all around it until her seemingly eternal climax ended. I allowed her only a few seconds to catch her breath before I wrapped my lips around her trigger and began to suck vigorously. On cue, she wrapped her legs tight around my head and shoulders as her left hand began pulling my hair while she held my face against her pussy. She was biting down on the handle of my leash in her right fist in order to stifle her orgasmic screams as I continued to lick away. Seconds later she began to climax once again and her grip on my head grew stronger and I drank all the juices she poured out.

I thought the first orgasm had gone on forever, but it had nothing on this one. She continued to fuck my face with her pussy while I licked and sucked as minute by minute passed by until finally she came back down from her high and released me.

I crawled off of her gasping for air as I looked up to see her face. A grin was plastered from ear to ear and looked like it might be there for quite some time but her eyes were still closed as she lay there in a state of satisfaction.

"That...was...amazing!" she announced, as she lay there recovering.

A minute or two later she rolled over and crawled to a small refrigerator concealed behind some faux drawers beneath one of the sinks. She pulled out a 32-ounce sports drink and set it on the counter. Then she reached into another drawer pulled out a small white bottle and emptied one pear-shaped yellow pill onto the counter. I recognized it as Cialis.

"Drink this and take that," she ordered. "You are going to need both of them to keep up these last couple hours." Then she stood and walked towards the door.

"I'll be back in a minute. Be done by then," she told me, and disappeared into the hallway.

Not wishing to upset her I immediately went to the counter to take the pill and drink the Gatorade. Rarely had I ever experienced anything so refreshing. In practically no time at all I guzzled it down and sat there on the floor awaiting her return.

It did not take long before she returned with her other man-slave in tow. Like me, he wore nothing more than the collar around his neck and the leash on which she pulled.

Gretchen led him into the shower, turned on the water, removed the leash, and commanded him to clean up. Then she came back out, retrieved the white bottle, dispensed another pill, and returned to the shower.

"Take this," she shouted at him, as she reached back in the shower. After he took it she returned to me.

Grabbing my leash, she led me into the shower with the other slave and then removed my leash as well. Standing between us she ordered us to wash her. Believe me when I tell you, it was my pleasure.

With two of us sharing the 'work' it took no time at all to have her lathered up from head to toe. To no one's surprise we paid extra attention to her glorious rack and her sensitive pussy. I had no qualms spending a few extra seconds on her fabulous ass either. Once we finished washing her body she moved out of the way and watched as we washed ourselves.

"He can't get his back," she chided to my fellow slave, and he moved to soap up my shoulders and back.

"Now get his," she commanded me, as he turned his back to me.

Reluctantly I did as I was told and washed his back as well. It was weird enough when he washed my back, but washing him somehow seemed weirder. Thankfully she must have found it about as much a turn-on as I did and told us to go back to washing ourselves.

"Pay special attention to those little cocks of yours, boys," she teased. "I want them to sparkle."

Even though we were already well beyond clean, we understood where she was headed and obliged her. By now the Cialis we took was beginning to do its thing, and as soon as we lathered up our genitals we began to grow.

Noticing our arousal, Gretchen got excited. "Stroke them," she hollered. "Stroke them good. I want to see you shoot your wads."

We began to stroke our shafts hard and fast as she taunted and teased us.

"Come on sluts, let's see what you got," she shouted, as we masturbated for her pleasure.

After several minutes of giving it all I could, I finally felt myself approaching the point of no return. My balls began to rise and my ass began to clench in response to my ensuing orgasm. Then with a few more long hard strokes I reached my climax and shot cum all over the glass bricks before me. Within seconds I heard the other slave huff as he reached his precipice and shot his load as well.

Gretchen clapped mockingly as we gathered ourselves, and then she ordered us to clean ourselves up once again. After that, she walked out of the shower, grabbed a towel and began to dry off.

As I washed myself off again I was surprised to find that my erection showed no signs of fading. I had not had much experience with performance-enhancing drugs, but so far I was pleased with this one. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed that the other slave seemed to be experiencing the same phenomenon. I took a few more minutes cleaning up and then exited the shower just ahead of him.

Our mistress tossed us each a towel and commanded us to follow her to our next challenge. We both hurried to dry ourselves off while trying to keep up with her as her long sexy legs carried her quickly down the hall.

She led us all the way to the last door on the hall and then inside. The room had a large four-poster bed on one side and on the other side two sets of rope hung from the ceiling. Directly below each rope was a set of shackles bolted to the floor.

Upon entering the room Gretchen headed straight towards the intercom. "Rose," she called, "come here. There is something I want you to see."

Rose responded affirmatively and then Gretchen turned her attention to us. She positioned each of us below the hanging ropes and secured our hands taut above our heads. Then she shackled our feet to the floor in a manner which kept them just past shoulder-width apart.

About that time Rose entered the room. This time she seemed slightly less shocked by what was going on, but I could not help but notice how she stared at our erections as Gretchen finished locking us in place.

"Slaves," Gretchen began, "we are about to find out how much you can take. The slave who can take the most will be generously rewarded. The other will be humiliated."

I did not like the sound of that last part. Even though I had no idea what was about to occur I had already determined I was going to outlast my competition.

"Rose, get those blindfolds." Gretchen ordered, pointing to them lying near the foot of the bed. "Heck, go ahead and put them on for me while I fetch my things."

Rose slowly trod towards me as Gretchen quickly ran out of the room. She slid the blindfold over my eyes and then I heard her move toward the other slave. Seconds later I heard a wincing sound coming from the direction of my fellow captive, but nothing else to indicate why. A few more seconds passed and I felt hands grasp my cock firmly and squeeze.

It was now apparent to me this was what my competition had felt a moment ago, but I actually quite enjoyed the harsh sensation. It did hit me however that this was not Gretchen's hands wrapped around my cock but Rose's. Her hands were smaller and not as soft, I can only assume due to her constant house work. It also occurred to me that these were probably the same hands that provided me relief a couple hours earlier.

She continued to squeeze and pull on my cock for several minutes and then switch back to the other slave. After a short while of working him up she returned to me. This went on for quite a little while until suddenly she ran away.

Seconds later Gretchen walked into the room. I realized then that Rose must have heard her coming and feared being caught.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Sluts," she apologized sarcastically. "I had a little trouble finding both ball gags...so, I improvised."

Without warning I felt a pair of her panties being forced into my mouth and then a piece of duct tape slapped down over it. Then I heard him gag a bit as she did the same to him.

"Now the fun can start," she announced, and then I heard her slapping what sounded like a wooden paddle against her hand as she stepped behind us.

Whack! Whack! Whack!

I heard her land three quick strikes on his ass as he tried to stifle his cries.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

She landed three hard swats on my hind end while I struggled to remain silent myself. I had received larger amounts of paddling from others with even more painful equipment, but somehow she knew how to really handle that paddle to have the greatest effect.

Whack! Whack! Whack!

I heard her land three more smacks on his ass in rapid succession. I couldn't see his reaction, but from the sound of things it had to hurt. I now found myself gritting my teeth in dreadful anticipation. I knew what was coming but there was nothing I could do about it.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

My already sore bottom was met with another barrage of swats and the soreness grew as I felt my body heat rising in response. Beads of sweat gathered at the top of my ass as they slid down my back.

After an indeterminate amount of time had passed I realized she had stepped away. My mind filled with ideas of what she might be up to but, truth be told, I did not have a clue.

Moments later I felt her pulling on my penis and scrotum as she attached some type of band around the base. Then I felt some cords being attached to the band before she gave them a quick tug to ensure they were firmly in place. Then she walked away.

A brief moment later I heard some muffled moans coming from the other slave bound next to me. I could only guess she was doing the same to him as she had done to me.

Then I heard the sound of something heavy being pushed across the floor. The screeching continued to get louder as it scraped along the floor until she stopped suddenly in front of me. Next, I heard her huff loudly and then took a few deep breaths.

"Rose," She hollered, "Bring that one over here in front of him."

The next thing I knew I heard the sound of another large object being shoved across the floor. The shrieking was not as bad as finger nails on a chalkboard, but it was by no means a pleasant sound. Finally the scraping stopped as the sounds indicated this piece had been placed in front of the other slave. Then I heard Rose gasp almost as hard as Gretchen had.

"Go ahead and hook him up," Gretchen commanded Rose.

Suddenly I felt the band wrapped around my genitals being pulled on as Gretchen yanked on the cords she had attached earlier. The feeling was not painful, but it was by no means pleasurable either. When she stopped pulling on the cords my cock and balls were being pulled at a forty-five degree angle down and away from me, but with just enough firmness to hold them in place without pulling on them.

"Aren't you done yet?" Gretchen barked at Rose, and then stomped towards her. Shortly thereafter I heard a few shallow grunts as she seemed to finish Rose's task for her.

A moment later I could sense Gretchen's presence as she strutted around us. I could only assume she was admiring her work. Then I felt her well-manicured nails graze my shoulders and then she harshly grabbed my ass while digging in vigorously.

"Wait 'til you see what I have in store for you." She giggled as she squeezed even tighter, causing me to bite down on the panties that had been shoved in my mouth. Then she pulled the blindfold down off of my eyes to reveal my next trial. My eyes took a little while to adjust to the light, but I noticed she had left me to remove my fellow slave's blindfold as well.

As my sight returned to me I was confused by what I was seeing. Before me sat a wooden ramp with a relatively significant slope facing away from me. On the ramp was placed a small wooden box with a post standing out from the center of it. The box had a hoop on the end closest to me, and the cords which were pulling on my package were attached to it. The objects were all very simple, yet I did not quite understand what was about to happen.

Gretchen obviously sensed my confusion and began to giggle devilishly as she stood before us. "Boys, I am going to have so much fun torturing you tonight," she announced.

"Rose, go get the cart," she commanded, and pointed out the door into the hallway.

Rose quickly ran into the hallway and returned pushing a small metal cart, the contents of which were hidden to us. She positioned the cart directly between our two ramps as a huge smile took over her lips.

Gretchen came over to the cart with an equally disconcerting smile on her face. Then she reached into the cart and rattled around a little bit until she seemed to find what she had been searching for, two small, steel hoops. She took one hoop and handed it to Rose and then stepped towards me with the other.

Simultaneously she and Rose slid the steel hoops down over the posts on the wooden boxes before us. As soon as they released them I got the point. Even though they had not added a huge amount of weight, the boxes immediately began to slide down the ramp pulling on our genitals.

The feeling of confusion I had felt earlier quickly changed to discomfort. This was not too painful, yet, but I knew it would not take long.

I watched as Gretchen disappeared behind us once again and realized she had grabbed the paddle which she had leaned against the wall. Without swinging the paddle one more time the mere though sent shivers up my spine.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

This time she struck me first and caught me with my guard down. In addition to the pain, the spanking had another curious effect. While the sound of her paddling the other slave filled my ears, the realization hit me that I actually swung forward with every swat. Since I had swung forward it lowered the box a little more intensifying my discomfort when I swung back into place.

Gretchen rubbed my burning ass as she stepped out from behind me and then ran the nail of her index finger along the bottom side of my still-erect cock. After that she walked back over to her cart once more and pulled out two larger steel hoops. Once again she handed one to Rose before walking over and sliding it over the existing hoop. This hoop was actually so much bigger that its hole surrounded the first hoop.

When she released the hoop my feeling of moderate discomfort grew to relative pain. If I had not been gagged I am sure I would have screamed.

Sensing my pain seemed to spur Gretchen on even more as every event appeared to cause her eyes to light up. She was loving it.

"I want to hear your pain and misery," she said as she approached me and ripped my duct-tape-and-panties silencer from my mouth.

"Ouch!" I yelped, as she tore it off.

She quickly moved to her husband and ripped his off as well, receiving a similar response.

"Music to my ears," she commented, and then stepped up to her cart once more.

This time she pulled out four small clamps and handed two of them to Rose. Rose nodded her understanding and then they approached us.

There was no question in my mind what these were for and I knew I was in trouble. I hate having my nipples messed with. I just can't stand it.

Without mercy Gretchen snapped them both onto my pointed nipples and giggled as I rolled my head in pain. Then she went back to the cart and found a chain to link them with. For what purpose, I did not know.

"I've decided to make a little game out of this," Gretchen announced. "Whoever can deal with the pain gets to fuck me up the ass."

Then she stepped over to Rose, spun her around, told her to bend over and held up her dress to reveal her pink-pantied bottom. "But don't fret; the loser gets to fuck this ass." She snickered.

Rose quickly turned around with a puzzled look on her face. I was unable to decipher how she felt about the prospect of being part of our game. Playing seemed to be okay with her, but being a consolation prize had an apparently different effect. It was obvious that she was not completely against the idea or was afraid to tell her mistress 'no'. I really did not know what to think of the ordeal.

Unfortunately I was not allowed much more time to think. Gretchen reached into her cart one more time and pulled out two more hoops. They were just as large as the last two and they wasted no time sliding them in place and letting them go.

My balls felt as though they might have torn away if my cock had not still been erect and carrying a good portion of the weight. Needless to say I was in pain.

Once again Gretchen laughed mockingly and disappeared behind us.

Whack! Whack! Whack!

Hard and fast she whaled into the ass of the man standing just a few feet away from me. "Please, Mistress," he whimpered, "no more."

She cackled loudly and then reached up and grabbed the chain linking the clamps on his nipples and jerked them off. He screamed in pain as the blood rushed back to his nipples and he tried desperately to regain his composure.

Gretchen shook her head disapprovingly and then stepped behind to deliver more of my torture.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

I yelped a little before biting my lip as the pain sank in and the pressure on my package reached a whole new level. I now found myself thrusting my hips forward while standing on my tip-toes in order to keep from falling back into place. I knew if I could keep myself as close to the ramp as possible I could endure the torture as long as possible.

"Impressive!" Gretchen responded, as she raked her nails, once again, along my burning backside.

azrael13
azrael13
165 Followers