Sweet November Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azrael13
azrael13
165 Followers

"Let him down," she barked to Rose, turning and pointing in the direction of my counterpart. Then she slowly and tenderly removed the clamps from my nipples and began to caress my chest. The extreme change in sensation was mesmerizing even though I was still bound in an incredibly painful position.

"I thought I could break you," she commented, as she reached down and unclasped the band around my genitals, "but I'm running out of time." If my balls could have gasped a sigh of relief they would have.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Rose release the other slave's right hand and set him free. He collapsed on the floor, immediately clutching his chest with one hand and his boys in the other.

While that was going on, Gretchen was slowly and sweetly massaging my boys with her left hand as she took her time releasing me with her right. While the pain I had endured was not completely forgotten, it was certainly making a concerted effort to find an exit.

After several more minute both ankles and my left hand had been released leaving only my right hand bound above me. Suddenly she dropped to her knees in front of me and began to softly kiss my still-tender balls as she strummed the underside with the tips of her fingers. Once I was completely intoxicated by the sensation she took my cock between her lips and began to suck furiously. Watching her head bob up and down on my member was truly a sight to behold and I loved every second of it.

Suddenly she stopped, rose to her feet and walked over to the other slave. She grabbed him by the arm and helped him to his feet. After that she led him over to the bed and set him down on the edge. Then she beckoned Rose over to where they were and instructed her to make him hard again so that he could fuck her ass as promised.

I could not hear what was being said as they kept their voices low in spite of the apparent arguing, but it was obvious Rose seemed more against this course of action than she had earlier. Nevertheless Gretchen got her way and Rose hesitantly began to fondle and lick the recovering man's cock and balls.

Gretchen turned and winked at me and then walked out the door. This left me hanging there with a raging erection with nothing to do but watch Rose pleasure Gretchen's husband.

It became obvious to me that Rose had not pleasured a man orally too many times before, but regardless, he seemed to enjoy it and his cock sprang to life after a few minutes. In only a few minutes more, Rose had found her rhythm and was vigorously licking and sucking his erection.

Just then Gretchen walked in. "Cut that out!" she commanded. "You'll have him coming in no time. We're not ready for that. Get over here and help me with this."

Rose got up from her kneeling position and whipped her mouth off as she stepped toward the doorway. After disappearing for a quick second she and Gretchen returned carrying the stocks which had held me earlier.

I shot a curious look to Gretchen as she headed towards the door once more.

"Don't worry," she responded, "they're not for you; I'll be back in a second."

A few minutes later Gretchen returned. She had put on a new outfit and I loved it. It was the classic slutty school girl look and I was incredibly turned on. She wore saddle shoes with knee-highs and a light-blue plaid and white pleated skirt. Her shirt was a tight white blouse that was only buttoned up just enough to conceal her luscious nipples and her hair was up in two simple pig tails. Some may say this fantasy is overdone, but I did not mind the look one bit.

She licked her lips teasingly as she stepped further into the room and then turned her ass towards me and lifted her skirt to expose her pantiless bottom. Then she slapped it teasingly before walking over to Rose and taking her by the hand.

Gretchen led Rose over to the stocks and pushed her head through the center hole and then both of her hands before locking it in place. Then she reached up under her dress and pulled her panties down around her ankles and slapped her ass.

"You're going to love this," she remarked and then walked over to the edge of the bed where the other slave sat. Next she leaned over and gave his cock a few good hard tugs while she whispered some instructions in his ear.

Shortly thereafter he stood up and walked over to the cart sitting just a few feet away from me and pulled out a large tube of lube. As he walked over to the spot where Rose was bound facing me he squirted a generous amount onto his fingertips and walked up behind her. As he lathered the lube over her asshole he got a strange look on his face, stepped back from her, tilted his head, shrugged his shoulders and then finished his task.

Then he walked over to Gretchen who was now positioned on all fours on the bed. Again he squirted a generous amount of lube onto his fingertips and then applied it to her bottom. Once satisfied with his work he walked towards me. He wiped the excess lube on my cock as if he had done this a hundred times before and then reached up and untied the rope around my wrist.

As I rubbed my wrist and walked towards my prize, Gretchen glanced back over her shoulder at me with a 'come hither' look. I needed no further invitation.

As I stepped up behind her I was snapped back to the reality we were not alone as I heard the sound of Rose grunting as she was penetrated from behind. I will never forget the look on her face. Her eyes were clenched, as were her teeth, as he slowly picked up the pace. However, after a few good thrusts, she relaxed and seemed to enjoy it more.

Slap!

My attention was brought back to Gretchen as she smacked her own ass.

"Sorry, Mistress," I apologized.

"Fuck me!" she commanded and dropped down to rest on her elbows raising her ass up even more. All of a sudden, all of the distractions which had plagued me before seemed to disappear.

I took my rock-hard cock in my hand and positioned myself behind her. Slowly I slid the head of my member into her ass. Immediately she pushed back.

"I said, 'fuck me'," she repeated.

Not wanting to disappoint her and having been taken to the brink of coming by her generous lips just moments ago, I determined to do just as I was told. I grabbed her hips in my hand and pushed my cock deep inside her as she moaned. Then I pulled back and thrust in again and again and again until I was really railing her.

This did not phase her one bit. In fact she pushed back with every thrust and began to moan even louder than I had heard her before. I continued to pound into her beautiful ass as my excitement continued to build. Finally I reached forward and grabbed her fabulous tits in my hands as I thrust into her twice more. I shot my load deep into her as my orgasm took hold and she cried out while I fell on top of her.

I lay on top of her for a few seconds as we caught our breath until we were reminded, once again, that we were not alone. I rolled off of her to get a better look as Rose was now really enjoying herself and appeared to be nearing her own orgasm. A few thrusts more took her and the slave over the edge and he shot his load all over the floor.

'Why'd he pull out?' I thought to myself as I sat there looking on.

Just then the doorbell rang. Gretchen jumped up off the bed and ran over to the intercom.

"Who is it?" She asked.

"It's time for him to go," came the response on the other end, from a voice I recognized to be that of my chauffeur.

"Just a second," Gretchen replied. Then she ran out to the hall and grabbed a box and threw it to me. It contained my clothes.

"You can get dressed on the drive back," she said, as she walked to the other side of the room to get her now-infamous paddle. "I need you to do one last thing before leave."

"Yes, Mistress?" I responded inquisitively.

"Spank my husband," she requested, holding out the paddle.

I set my box on the bed and motioned the slave to assume the position. He smiled defiantly and shook his head. Then he pointed to Rose.

Confused, I looked to Gretchen. She nodded in agreement with the slave and I stepped up behind Rose. I was stunned. The whole time I had assumed the slave was her husband, but, in fact, 'Rose' was her husband. His dick had been concealed beneath his dress this whole time and his heavy make-up kept his identity further hidden.

As I stood behind him with paddle in hand I realized now that the slave had come in his ass as cum ran down his crack. It was 'Rose' who had come all over the floor. When I looked back at Gretchen it was apparent to me that she really got off on this game she had played. Not only had she enjoyed humiliating her husband in such a way, but she kept up a veil of deception through it all.

I raised the paddle and quickly brought it back against his ass with a solid smack. He jumped a bit from the sting of it, but not much. After that I handed her back her paddle and retrieved my box of clothes. I walked out the door, down the hall, and down the stairs to the front door. As I reached for the knob I looked back up the steps to see Gretchen one final time. She stood there with a look of satisfaction on her face while rubbing her bottom.

"Thank you!" she said sincerely, as I pulled open the door.

"Yes, Mistress," I responded, as I walked out the door to my ride.

During the ride back to the hotel I pulled on my jeans and other clothes while thinking back on the events of the evening. 'Wow,' I thought to myself. 'Just...wow!'

A few minutes later I was back at my hotel. I found my way to the hot tub to soothe my aching muscles and such. I tried not to even guess what tomorrow might have in store.

azrael13
azrael13
165 Followers