Sweet November Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azrael13
azrael13
165 Followers

Once I had gotten in position as close to the trees as possible and concealing my position as well as I could expect I began to try to warm myself by pulling my knees up to my chest and wrapping my arms around them. Then I rubbed my legs and upper arms with my hands in hopes that would do the trick. It seemed to work for a little while.

Suddenly, I heard a crackling sound and then an announcement came over some speakers placed strategically throughout the woods. It was Helen's voice saying, "Ladies you have less than an hour to find the remaining slaves, and let me say this. It is anyone's game. The big one is still out there and whoever nabs him will likely be the winners. Good Luck!"

The news rang both good and bad in my ears. On one hand, I only had to last a little while longer. On the other hand, if the competition was as close as she claimed, these women would be highly motivated for that little while as well.

As I sat there still and quiet I began to wonder to myself if I was the 'big one' or not. If so they probably would keep looking till the time was up or I was found. If not I might get lucky and someone could find him first and take the pressure off of me.

SNAP!

I heard a stick break behind me and my heart began to race.

"Shit!" I heard a female voice mutter under her breath. Then suddenly I heard her running fast in my direction as leaves and sticks rustled around her feet.

I peered cautiously around the tree in the direction I heard her coming from. I wondered why I had not heard her earlier and where her partner and ATV were located.

'Damn!' I thought to myself, 'she is coming right at me, and fast. Somehow she knows I am here.'

I stuck my head out a little further hoping to coax a shot from her and then duck back behind the trees. My only hope was that the stun guns they used need a few second to recharge before they could fire a second shot.

I got lucky; she took the bait and fired, just as I had hoped. I dove back behind the trees just fast enough to block the signal and then took off in the opposite direction of where she was running from. I had no idea where I was going, but I hoped I could come up with something as I fled.

Soon I realized I was not going to have to worry about that plan...

...I found her partner.

BLAM!

The second I saw her step out from behind the tree, she fired her shot, allowing me no time to react. The jolt I felt was quick and intense but not incredibly painful. It had the effect of doing exactly what it was intended for. I am not even sure how it all happened, but I do know my feet seemed to go right out from under me and the next thing I knew I was lying flat on my back with two women dressed in full camo gear standing over me giving each other congratulatory high fives.

"Sometimes better lucky than good," the blonde said with a smile.

"No doubt," the brunette followed. "We probably never would have found him if that announcement over the intercom hadn't startled him."

'I did not even realize I moved, but obviously I must have,' I thought to myself, as I lay there.

"We must have looked through this area three or four times," the blonde began. "You weren't sitting there that whole time, were you?"

"I'll tell you what," I responded, as I propped myself up on my elbows, "I'll tell you my secret if you answer one quick question for me."

"You aren't in a position to bargain," the brunette shot back.

"Come on Bridget, don't be such a hard-ass," the blonde chimed in. "Maybe the info he gives us can help us win again next time too."

"What makes you think there's gonna be a next time, Jules?" Bridget fired back.

"We just bagged the 'big one'. We got this competition wrapped up," Julie answered. "They always invite the defending champs back to defend their title."

"Fine, what's your question?" Bridget asked begrudgingly.

"I just want to know what you did with your ATV and why I didn't hear you guys coming," I said.

The ladies laughed and then Julie answered, "We ditched the four-wheeler after the first couple hours hoping that you suckers would begin to rely on their sound as a warning and not hear us coming when we were on foot."

"And it worked like a charm, didn't it Jules?" Bridget followed this comment by raising her hand to give Julie another high five.

"Yes it did," Julie laughed. "Yes it did."

"Now it's your turn," Bridget barked, kicking me with her boot. "This secret of yours better be good."

"I'll do better than tell you," I announced, as I stood to my feet. "I'll show you."

I brushed myself off as I walked back towards my hiding spot in the stream. The ladies were obviously untrusting and followed very close and with their fingers firmly on the triggers of their weapons.

"Here we are," I said, pointing to the brush and downed trees lying across the stream. Then I proceeded to explain how the stream was surprisingly warm and managed to not only keep me warm but helped keep me hidden.

Bridget leaned down and felt the water with her fingertips and then nodded back to Julie. "It is really warm. I would have never thought in a million years to check here. As cold as it has been, I wouldn't have thought it was possible."

"Wow, pretty impressive! Why'd you get out?" Julie asked.

"I cramped up. I had to move around a little. Besides, the water was making me all wrinkly." I shrugged as I answered.

"Your loss is our gain," Bridget laughed mockingly. "Now we need to wrap this up before another group comes around and discovers us conversing with the slave."

As she finished her thought she pushed her boot into the back of my knee causing me to lose my balance and fall to the ground. Then she pulled my hands back behind my back and zip-tied them together. After that she cut off my collar and put it in her pocket. Then she pulled out the burlap bag and threw it over my head while Julie shot a flare into the sky to show their location. Finally they each grabbed one of my arms and pulled me to my feet.

"We aren't going to tie you up like the other guys," Julie told me. "We are just going to wait here with you until they come to pick you up. Hopefully they'll give us a ride too."

"I bet we can have a little fun while we wait," Bridget said slyly, and then I felt the tip of her finger flick the underside of my cold and shrunken member.

"Doesn't your little pecker want to come out and play?" Julie joined in, while pulling on the tip.

For the next few minutes the women tormented me by pulling, flicking, and slapping my cock and balls. I could not help but flinch with the movements they made and that only seemed to spur them on even more. They coolness of the air around me intensified the pain of everything they did like getting hit in the ear in the mid of winter.

Soon they added spanking my ass to the equation and made me bend over as they struck me. Judging by their giggling they seem to be enjoying my pain very much. Seconds after they began their barrage I heard the large ATV pull up and I thought their fun would end. Unfortunately I found that the four women riding in it wanted to take a few shots as well. One of them got so excited that with her first strike she hit me just hard enough to cause me to stumble forward.

"Let me help you out, slave," Helen offered, as she took my arm and helped me back up.

"Thank you," I said, returning to my position with her help.

"No problem," she responded wickedly, while grabbing my balls tightly and holding on. "I'll make sure he doesn't fall again," Helen announced to the girls.

The women laughed and continued their onslaught until they each had taken at least a dozen swings at me. Finally they decided to head back and led me to the back of the trailer and into the cage. I have never enjoyed such a horrifically bumpy ride in my life but at least the spanking had ceased.

After a couple minutes of riding in the cage we pulled back up to the warehouse. I was immediately pulled from the cage and a collar and leash was latched around my neck. Then one of the women took the end of the leash and practically dragged me back into the warehouse where this whole game had started.

Once again I was amazed by the quick and total transformation I saw before me. Only a few hours ago this place had a cold concrete floor, cages on one side, folding chairs at the center and a stage up front. Now it looked like an entirely different building altogether.

As I was pulled roughly across the room I was in total awe of all my eyes were taking in. The previously drab and drafty room had been transformed to a ranch house straight out of the plains of Montana. The concrete floor had been covered with hardwood and the walls were covered in finely cut logs. The room was decorated like a sport hunter's paradise. In one corner I saw a stuffed Alaskan brown bear posed up on its hind legs, baring his teeth and claws. Covering the walls there were dozens of animal heads mounted including a big-horned ram, an elk, a bison, and several varieties of deer. In another corner there were a few stuffed big cats. The cougar and the bobcat almost looked as though they were still alive. Scattered throughout the room were various game birds and mounted fish. This really was a sport hunter's paradise.

In the center of the room was a beautiful stone fireplace with a fantastic moose head mounted above the mantel. Around the fire place were some large, stuffed brown leather couches and a couple of matching chairs with ottomans. Between the couches sat a magnificent hand-crafted wooden table with various hunting and gun magazines finishing off the look. The whole place was mind-boggling when you knew how it had looked before. Not a detail had been missed. Nothing was out of place.

I was soon shaken from my trance-like state when, after being pulled across the room, a door was opened and I was pulled down the stairs into a dungeon where all the other slaves were being held. I was pushed into my own personal cage just like the ones I had seen in the warehouse a few hours ago. Then they removed my leash and locked the door. Finally, they grabbed a small paper bag off of a rugged old table against the wall and threw it at my cage. As it hit the bars its contents spilled out revealing my meal to me.

"Eat quickly," the woman scoffed. "We'll be back for all of you soon."

After I picked up the cold meat sandwich and bottled water from off the floor I slid them through the bars and began to consume them as quickly as I could. The other men were all locked up in cages just as I, and they all seemed equally curious as to what was to happen next. The funny thing was...none of them were talking.

Just as I shoved the last bit of my sandwich in my mouth the door at the top of the stairs opened. As dark and dreary as it was in the dungeon, this made their entrance seem that much more ominous. I quickly gulped down my last swallow of water as I choked down my last bite.

"It is time to clean up, slaves," the first woman announced, as she hit the bottom of the stairs.

The two women, whom I recognized as the ones who captured me, stepped over to my cage and opened it. Then they went to the next cage and did the same. Finally they opened the third cage and released the last of their captives.

With long whips in their hands they flaunted their authority as they directed us back up the steps. Once at the top, they led us to a locker room and told us to kneel just inside the door while they got ready.

We were told to keep our heads down while the women undressed, but I have to tell you this might have been one of the hardest commands I have ever been asked to obey. Up until now we were unable to tell what the women we were dealing with looked like due to their hats, face paint, and bulky attire.

Finally, after a couple of minutes of watching clothes fall at their feet and listening as they pranced across the cold tile floor over to the sink to wash their faces they returned to our sides and removed any remaining collars, cuffs or zip ties we still had on. Then they commanded us to follow them into the large shower area that looked as though it was set up more for a basketball team's after-game rinse down than anything I could imagine doing with two beautiful women.

As we followed them into the shower I took inventory of the two women and two men that were with me. Julie had a real bubbly personality, but without coming across as ditzy at the same time. I had a feeling she would have been a lot of fun to hang out with and could hold her own in just about any conversation or debate. Her hair was blonde and straight and cut just below her ears. Her eyes were bright blue and practically sparkled atop her short but cute nose, and her mouth was small and adorned with pouty pink lips. Her skin had a slight hint of a tan. This looked great on her athletic figure with small, yet round, tits and tight ass.

Bridget seemed to be the perfect compliment to Julie. She seemed to be a lot more untrusting of the world around her. Skeptical might actually be the best description, maybe even a bit paranoid. At the same time she carried herself very well, and just by watching her walk I got the impression she just might be able to kick my ass if she wanted to.

Bridget wore her wavy brunette hair down just past her shoulders. Her eyes were dark and green and had just enough slant to give her the look of a sexy deviant. The curves of her full lips just added to the look. Something about her made me wish I could experience her dominant side under different circumstances. Her body was strong and muscular, but not like one of those freaky steroid-popping competitive types. All her muscles were in all the right places and her caramel tan really set it off. Her C-cup breasts were spectacular, but her ass really got my attention. It was tight enough you could bounce a quarter off of it and it popped out at the top of her sexy legs to make the mouths of men miles away begin to water without even knowing why. She was hot!

Obviously there were two other men with us as well. I will do my best to give an accurate portrayal of them. However, I must admit, describing men is not exactly my forté. The taller and larger of the two looked like he probably did construction or something similar. At about 6' 5", he had a large chest and arms as well as muscular legs, but judging by the lack of definition and the roughness of his hands he got those muscles the old fashioned way rather than in the weight room. The other indication of his work ethic was the obvious farmer's tan. His ass and upper thighs were as pale as could be, while the rest of him was as dark as some of the women I knew of that tanned on a regular basis.

Like me, there was not a trace of hair on his body, but unlike me he had a more rugged look about him with a stronger, larger jaw and chin, big white smile, and eyes as blue as Julie's. His blond mane was pulled back in a small ponytail and almost reminded me of someone I would have expected to see on a pro wrestling program. I doubt he had any trouble picking up women, but he seemed to enjoy the role he was playing.

The other slave was about 5' 10" tall with an average build. He looked like he was probably just the product of good genes rather than hard work. He kept his black hair short and even though it was not all that late, he was already sporting some 5 o'clock shadow on his olive-colored face. His eyes were dark and his eyebrows were thick but well-groomed. I never heard his name, but if I had to guess it was something like Tony or Gino; he dripped Italian. The best word I can come up with to describe his body size is stocky. He was not overly muscular or overweight, but he was definitely solid. In addition he was one of only two slaves I had seen that was not entirely hairless. I can only imagine how difficult a task shaving him would have been.

Now that I have covered the participants, let me get on to what happened next. After following our captors into the showers, the ladies turned on all five shower heads with very warm water. It did not take long for the room to steam up. After that the women each grabbed a bar of soap from a basket in the corner and approached the slave I will henceforth refer to as Bob. (Since I do not know his real name and I imagine him to be a builder.)

With soap in hand the two women began to scrub Bob from head to toe. We were all so dirty from hiding in the woods that, for the first few minutes the water ran over us, streams of dirt ran down the drains along with the suds of soap. Bridget stood behind Bob washing his back and paid special attention to his muscular ass. Meanwhile, after Julie had washed his chest and arms she turned her attention to his cock. He thanked her by instantly becoming erect.

Julie's hands looked tiny wrapped around his member as it grew to its full ten inches and incredible girth. Bridget's attention was diverted away from his ass to his large egg-sized balls. As she rolled them in the palms of her hands he began to moan his approval. Julie seemed to love the way his cock felt in her hands and began to pump it harder and harder while Bridget gently squeezed his balls.

After a few more seconds, Bob put his hands on Julie's shoulders to steady himself. Almost instantly he grunted one last time as he shot his load across Julie's chest. Large globs landed on her tits, shoulders and chin and Bridget seemed to become some type of hunger-crazed animal. She released his balls and practically dove on top of Julie pushing her to the floor licking her clean of any sign of cum. It was truly a sight to behold as Bridget finished cleaning her off and then kissed her sumptuously on the lips. As she crawled off of Julie, Bridget grabbed a bottle of shampoo from off the floor and threw it to Bob and told him to go wash his hair.

Without hesitation Julie pulled herself off the floor and motioned me to take the spot where Bob had just stood. At the same time Bridget motioned the slave whom I will refer to as Tony over to another shower head just to the right of where Julie and I would be standing. The ladies retrieved their soap from the floor, rinsed them off quickly, and then began to wash us.

After Julie got done washing me from tip to toe she stepped behind me and wrapped her arms around me. At the same time Bridget did the same to Tony and they turned us to face each other while bringing us closer together. With their hands still soapy they began to stroke our cocks with their right hands as they fondled our balls with their left.

My senses were going crazy. The smell of sweat, sex, and soap filled the air, while her grip tightened around my cock with every stroke driving me closer to the edge. In front of me I watched an incredibly sexy woman stroking the cock of an obviously handsome and relatively well-endowed man while the woman standing behind me pushed her perky tits into my back and whispered teasingly about how bad she needed to see me come.

It did not take long until I felt my balls rising and my cum boiling up inside me. With a few more, quick, hard strokes she pushed me over the edge and blew my load across Tony's hairy chest. As my first squirt hit him, he released his load and it spewed across my chest and stomach in similar fashion. Normally this might have disgusted me, but not today.

As soon as the women had pumped our dicks dry they pushed us to the floor and proceeded to lick us clean. I do not think my cock ever even considered going soft as she licked every drop of come off of me. By the time she was finished she had slipped us into a 69 position and began to suck my cock. I took my cue and began to lick her delicious pink pussy lips and plunge my tongue as deep into her as I could muster.

Over the next twenty minutes I managed to take her to the height of two or three orgasms while she used her expert mouth to keep me at the brink of explosion the whole time. Then she slid her tight little body down my torso and slid her now-sopping pussy down onto my throbbing member. Next, she rode me like a cowgirl on a bucking bronco until she had experienced at least two more orgasm and pulled one more load out of me. To top it all off she jumped up off my cock and sat back down on my face and commanded that I lick every last drop of my cum out of her twat. I obeyed happily although I failed to capture it all as some dripped down the sides of my face and chin.

azrael13
azrael13
165 Followers