Sweet November Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azrael13
azrael13
165 Followers

Once the two women were happy with our performance they tossed us some shampoo and instructed us to finish up quickly and then wait for them back by the lockers. We quickly did as we were told and headed out. Back by the lockers we found some soft white towels and terrycloth robes waiting for us. After we dried off we put on the robes and waited patiently while the women finished up. Bob had already been waiting a while.

After about ten more minutes the women emerged and instructed us to dry them off. We were all too happy to comply and had both of them completely dry in just a few moments. Once we were finished drying them off we were told to take a seat on the bench while they finished getting ready.

Bridget and Julie retrieved a small gift bag from a nearby locker and pulled out their matching outfits. To our surprise they were simple bra and panty sets that happened to be made of red, green, and white plaid flannel. It was apparent they were trying to stick with the "outdoorsy" theme but they still managed to look incredibly sexy in them.

Once they were happy with they way their asses and breasts looked in their flannel lingerie they proceeded to a couple sinks against the wall to fix their hair and make-up while they whispered and giggled amongst themselves. About twenty minutes passed before they returned to stand before us and ordered us to stand and follow. As we followed, they made sure we kept our heads down all the way to the lodge area.

Once we arrived at the dining area we were led over to an area where several small tables were spread with various bondage devices accompanying each one. I would soon discover that the bondage devices were intended to be used to display the ladies' catches of the day.

The particular bondage our captors chose was one I had not experienced before, and frankly would not be opposed to never experiencing again. Each of us was made to stand in front of a pillory while the height was adjusted so that it reached each of us at about our navel. Then we were forced to stand on a wedge that was 6" in height and forced us onto the tips of our toes. This brought our genitals up to the height where the device had been set. After that our now soft cock and balls were pulled into the pillory and locked firmly into place. Then our hands were cuffed behind our backs and our ankles were locked to the vertical bar forcing us to hold our position. Once all three of us were bound completely the women walked behind us, kneeled down, and pulled the wedges out from under our heels.

All three of us winced as we struggled to hold ourselves up. We all knew the pain our calves would feel if we were forced to hold this position for very long, but we also realized the excruciating pain our balls would feel if we did not.

Moments later the other groups began to file in. All of the women were dressed in similar outfits to the ones our captors wore and the male slaves were all forced into other humiliating and painful forms of bondage. One table had two men standing next to it with long steel rods forced up their asses, connecting them to a platform similar to ours. Just like us, they had to keep on their toes in order to escape the inevitable pain they would encounter if they gave in.

Near a third table stood three giant wooden Xs where three men were tied with weights attached to the clamps that hung from their nipples and balls. They were obviously not enjoying themselves.

A few feet away from that table, three men were held in old-fashioned stocks with their hands and heads locked in place at about waist height. Large butt plugs had been forced into their rectums. They too, looked none-too-happy.

The next table over had two men locked into a device on their backs with their hands over their heads and their knees pulled up to their chests exposing their assholes to their captors. Then their bottoms were filled will inflatable butt plugs which the women pumped up at their leisure as they made their rounds to exchange their hunting stories and consume their drinks as they waited for the final festivities to begin.

Suspiciously this left one table empty and two slaves un-accounted for. We did not have to wait long to learn why. Moments later Helen came stomping into the room in a fit of rage.

"I regret to inform you that two of the women who took part in today's games have been disqualified," Helen announced in a huff, as the room fell eerily quiet. "They broke the rules by setting traps the day before. This left me no choice but to eliminate them from the competition and send their captives home. The women will be dealt with and put on suspension."

After finishing her announcement Helen surveyed the crowd to ensure the gravity of the situation was understood and then stomped out once again. For several moments the remaining women did little more than whisper among themselves as the previous aura of the day seemed to be lost.

Finally the tension broke when the caterers began to bring out the food. The women found their seats as large portions of mashed potatoes, green beans, and prime rib were set before them. All we men could do was watch as they hungrily devoured their dinner while we tried to maintain our concentration.

Shortly after they began eating Helen returned to the group in her matching bra and panty set and found a place at one of the tables and joined in. I do not know how she did it, but somehow she managed to free herself from the earlier mishap and got right back into the fun. In no time she was raising her glass in a toast to this occasion and laughing along with all the women around her.

Several more minutes passed as the women finished up and the wait staff cleared their plates. As the caterers brought out various different cakes and pies for dessert, Helen headed to the center of the room where a small wooden trunk had been placed atop a podium.

"Ladies," she began, "the time has come for me to announce this year's winners. I trust you all had a phenomenal time and we'll see you again at one of our other events. However, as you know, the waiting list is long for this particular hunting party and only the winners are invited back for next year's event. So, without further adieu this year's winning team is....Julie and Bridget."

With the announcement of the winners the women all clapped while Julie and Bridget went and accepted their trophy as Helen pulled it from its case. While we all knew that all of the women wanted to win, they all appeared to be happy for them. I was also relatively amused when I saw the trophy they were so proud to have won. On the top of the trophy stood an apparently leather clad woman with whip by her side. While on the four corners facing out were four men, down on all fours, obviously naked save the collars around their necks. On the base of the trophy the words "Huntresses of the Year" were engraved. I could only imagine where a trophy like this would have been made, but at the same time it seemed as though Helen had women from all walks of life eating out of her hand and could turn straw into gold if she needed to.

As the ladies took their seats and the congratulations subsided a woman I had only seen once before stepped up behind Helen at the podium and whispered something into her ear. I thought I remembered her as one of the women who rode along with Helen in the ATV and joined in delivering my punishment shortly after I was captured. My suspicions were confirmed when I saw her evil grin as she continued to relay information softly to Helen. Soon Helen's face bore a similar expression. Finally the woman stepped down and disappeared from sight behind one of the seemingly countless doors about the complex.

Helen cleared her throat to address the now chattering group and gain their attention once again. "Ladies, I have good news," she announced with a smile. "You all are going to get to take part in something few have had the opportunity to experience."

As she paused you could really feel the anticipation well up in the room. Every scantily-clad woman and every painfully-bound man held their breath to ensure they did not miss a thing.

"But first," she said teasingly, "I need you all to release your prey so that they may have a few minutes to recover before the ceremony."

The women all stared at each other in confusion mouthing the words "ceremony" in question until Helen motioned for them to hurry up. Immediately they jumped from their seats and rushed to undo our restraints.

There were few things in life I have felt more revitalizing than being freed from that pillory as the regular flow of blood not only returned to my genitals but my legs were allowed relax. Even so, I found myself mustering the concentration to breathe slowly through it all in order to hear the upcoming announcement. As I relaxed on the floor, calming myself, I noticed that all the men had been freed and they all seemed equally anxious to hear the ensuing message.

Finally, the last two women returned to their seat and Helen addressed the group once more. "As I mentioned earlier, two of the women participating in today's activities had to be disqualified and suspended. Much to our delight both women have asked to be given the opportunity to return to our group immediately rather than face the normal two-year suspension. As some of you may or may not know, that requires them to endure the Discipline and Humiliation Ceremony."

Helen paused again as she let this sink in with all those attending. While many of us had no clue what that meant the reaction of those who did clued us in to the fact that this was a very rare occasion. I even heard one of the women whisper, "I've heard stories about these happening, but I never thought I'd see one."

"So finish up your drinks and desserts," Helen followed, "so we can get started."

I watched in wonder as the women went from nibbling delicately on their food and sipping their wine to shoveling the last bits of dessert in their mouths and gulping down the last of their drinks. It was all-too-obvious they wanted to get moving.

A couple minutes later, when all the women were finished, Helen directed us towards a door at the back of the room. Once through the door, the ladies went up a short set of stairs to the left while the slaves went down a short set of stairs to the right. At the bottom of the steps we reached a door, opened it and entered. Once inside we found ourselves standing inside a twenty-foot diameter round room with a balcony above us where all of the women now stood. It felt a little like being in the Coliseum and we were gladiators waiting for our next challenge while the hierarchy looked down to us for entertainment.

Along the edge of the room were four old wooden benches where we each found a seat after one of the women from above instructed us to do so. They were rough and cold, but none of us were complaining after the contraptions we were just "resting" in.

A few short minutes passed before the woman who had whispered in Helen's ear stepped through the door with one of the guilty women following close behind. She had a slave collar around her neck and she was being led by a short leash attached to it. They had dressed in her in what appeared to be a black garbage bag with holes cut out for her head arms and legs. Her demeanor was solemn, but her face was practically expressionless. She was placed in the center of the room and then her leader retreated back out the exit before the door slammed shut.

"Do you know why you are here?" Helen's voice echoed, as she stood above us all and called down to the accused.

"Yes, Mistress Helen," the woman answered in submission, with her eyes still down and her round face still holding its somber pose. From my seat I could see tears welling up in her light green eyes as she spoke.

"And are you ready to face your punishment?" Helen responded curtly.

"Yes, Mistress Helen," she answered again, and her body began to tremble a bit.

"Very well," Helen responded, "bring in the other one."

Immediately the door opened once again. In walked the woman from earlier with the other woman in tow dressed exactly like her counterpart. As I looked at her I realize the two women could easily be sisters. In fact they might even be twins. Their round cheeks, light green eyes, and thin lips seem to mirror each other. Their stature seemed to be exactly the same as well. The only attribute that seems to set them apart is the first wore her brunette hair short while the second kept her blonde hair long.

Their leader left the room once again except this time she returned with a chair before disappearing completely from sight. She took the chair and placed it behind the first woman and very deliberately pulled back on her shoulder forcing her into a seated position. Then, once again, she left the room as the door slammed behind her.

"Do you know why you are here?" Helen charged once again.

"Yes, Mistress Helen," the standing woman answered. Her answer seemed a little more forced and defiant than that of her friend, but at the same time a certain amount of fear seemed to resonate as though she were afraid to push her limits.

"Are you ready to face your punishment?" Helen followed as before.

"Yes, Mistress Helen," came her response, as her body language confirmed my earlier supposition.

"Very well," Helen followed. "Let it begin."

Once again the door opened behind them and the woman I presume to be Helen's right hand stepped through the door again with another chair in hand. Behind her followed one of the other Divas from Helen's crew with a small brown duffle bag in hand. As the second woman was pushed down into the chair the bag was opened to reveal two haircutting shears and two electric razors.

Before I knew it the Divas were going to town on the convicts clipping large clumps of hair off right and left. They were merciless as they jerked their heads to and fro with no regard for their comfort. It was also obvious the women performing the duties were verbally assaulting them while they worked, but I could not hear what they were saying. The first of the two detainees now had tears visibly trickling down her cheeks while the second refused to show any emotion whatsoever.

After a few minutes of clipping the Divas switched to their electric razors and in no time at all had shaved their heads completely. I cannot imagine having my head shaved. I can only imagine the effect this would have on a woman. Judging from the gasps of the women above I was not the only one with this thought.

Finally when the Divas finished their work they looked up to Helen for an approving nod. Then they stood the women up and carried their chairs out of the room. When they returned they handed each of the women a broom and a garbage bag and forced them to sweep up their own hair. I took this opportunity to survey those above me and observed their responses. While some sat in stunned silence others sat near the edge of their seats chatting amongst themselves about what would come next.

Suddenly the door opened again. In marched the two women from before and snatched the brooms and bags from the convicted. After they threw them out the door, they walked up to the women and ripped their make-shift clothes from their bodies rendering them completely naked except for the collars around their necks. Then they motioned above their heads for something to be brought down from above.

We watched as two ropes were lowered from the ceiling approximately seven feet apart. The divas led the two women over to where the ropes hung and tied their individual wrists tightly together before the ropes were raised back over their heads pulling both of the women up onto their toes as their bodies were stretched between the strain of the ropes and gravity.

The two Divas stepped out the door once again and returned with two stainless steel bowl filled with soapy hot water. Each woman took her place before their bound convicts and began to prepare their pussies to be shaved. Their blond and brunette hair had been the only distinguishing attribute, but that was to be no more. With straight razors and steady hands the women removed any traces of hair from the captives leaving them with clean shaven, but redder than normal twats. Their transformation was complete but the ceremony had just begun.

As the two Divas left the room I beheld a highly erotic sight before me. The two women bound before me were not only completely naked, but completely hairless. Though both women were just over five foot tall and a little chubby, I found their pale skin, soft thighs, round breasts, and protruding pink nipples highly intoxicating. From the look of the men seated around me, I was not the only one aroused by the sight.

Before we had time to contemplate what would happen next, a new figure entered the arena. A tall, muscular woman dressed from her neck to her knees in form-fitting black latex entered the room carrying a switch that appeared to be freshly cut from the wooded area out back. With her four-inch heels she was easily over six foot tall, and the mask she wore sufficiently concealed her identity from even those who thought they knew her well.

Confidently and defiantly the woman marched around her captors as she teasingly slid the switch up and down her leather-clad hand. You could see the fear in their eyes as the gravity of the situation fell on them. Every second she waited she added to their painful anticipation by slapping the reed against the palm of her hand. Finally she stepped behind them to deliver their discipline.

The whistling of the switch as it cut through the air gave warning of the ensuing strike.

THWACK!

The first of the two women cried out as the first swat railed her round bottom.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

Four more strikes landed squarely on her ass and her screams continued.

THWACK!

She alternated over to the second woman and was greeted with an equally spine-tingling shriek.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

Tears began to pour down the face of the previously defiant sister as she began to beg for mercy.

Seemingly annoyed by the futile apologies of the women, the dominatrix stepped over to a pouch she had apparently dropped near the door when she arrived and pulled out two rubber ball gags. Then she returned to her prisoners and fastened the gags firmly in their mouths to stifle their cries. After that she went right back to work.

As if she were some sort of mindless machine, the dominatrix proceeded to riddle the women's bodies with markings from the tops of their thighs to the small of their backs. As hard as it was to watch, closing my eyes made it no easier. Listening to the beating almost seemed worse as every purposeful whack was followed by a muffled groan and gasp.

Finally, after what seemed like several hours but was probably no more than one, the dominatrix stopped, stepped in front of the two women, twisted their left nipples, removed their gags, untied their hands, and walked out of the room. The two convicts lay face down on the cold concrete floor revealing the redness of their backsides to us all. The masterful hand of their punisher had left the word cheater emblazoned in red on their backsides amidst the other countless marks.

Before the door had time to close the two Divas from earlier stepped back into the room each carrying a five gallon bucket full of ice water. As they approached the two women on the floor they pulled bottled water from the buckets and handed it to them as they helped them to their feet. Gratefully the women took the bottles as they struggled to calm their heavy breathing and drink the water. Without warning the two Divas picked up their buckets and dumped the remaining water and ice on the women. Then they allowed them a few more seconds to shake off the shock and pain and get a couple more gulps of water. Finally they ripped the half-finished bottles from their hands and left the room one more time.

azrael13
azrael13
165 Followers